SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Toronto Maple Leafs

13 janv. 2021 à 22 h 40
sen krak fan
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,517
What do you guys think of the Leafs first game of the season?
14 janv. 2021 à 4 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 253
Quoting: Brad21
What do you guys think of the Leafs first game of the season?

My two cents.

I said Toronto lost to Columbus last year because the team doesn't play consistent with the game situation. If the score is even, you need to adjust. Bogosian did a terrible mistake in the third, even in the score, pinching for no reason when he should have been 100 feet back already, leaving Tavares as sole defender. I don't care as much that he was responsible for the three penalties. But we need him to stay at home on that play. Such an easy goal to avoid by just playing consistent with the score. (Changing the third pairing at the last minute probably didn't help.)

That said, I think Keefe has to give some time for the chemistry to stick.

I'm sure most fans don't realize how tight players like Tavares and Matthews were covered. Even Thornton was. They have to create their own chances out of thin air, with fractions of seconds to do it, using their individual skills. It's a tough style to play when you trail. It requires you to spend a lot more energy than your opponent. Very impressive showing. We need to avoid spoiling these efforts by giving opponents easy chances when the score is even.
SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2021 à 10 h 22
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
So sad to see Bogosian revert to his Buffalo ways. Feel sorry for Dermot if he has play with Bogosian. Leafs need to see if Lehtonen or LIljegren are NHL ready cause Bogosian isn't.
Interesting game.....exciting, lots of energy, but both teams were somewhat slack/confused in their defensive play.
SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage