SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

What's with the Pierre-Luc Dubois trade rumors?

12 janv. 2021 à 18 h 34
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 623
Modifié 12 janv. 2021 à 18 h 39
Yeah I know, it's kind of a dumb question, but I've been seeing so many rumours about PLD, as well as several users creating armchair GM teams involving trading for him. My question is, how and why did this all start? Why would Columbus want to trade away an elite forward? I haven't been paying attention to this stuff as much as I normally do, so that's why I'm a bit out of the loop.
12 janv. 2021 à 21 h 35
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: CJets
Yeah I know, it's kind of a dumb question, but I've been seeing so many rumours about PLD, as well as several users creating armchair GM teams involving trading for him. My question is, how and why did this all start? Why would Columbus want to trade away an elite forward? I haven't been paying attention to this stuff as much as I normally do, so that's why I'm a bit out of the loop.

PLD wants out of Columbus. Nothing is necessarily imminent, since the news came out the same day he signed a new contract, but from interviews with coaching, player, and management it’s very clear that he’s requested a trade. It remains to be seen how long it is until he leaves Columbus, but it’s a question of when, not if.
CJets a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 22 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 623
Thanks, that actually helps!
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option