Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $73 566 309 $0 $3 137 500 $7 933 691 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
735 000 $735 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD
UFA - 1
G
UFA - 1
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 janv. 2021 à 16 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Need to get either KK or Suzuki in there somehow.
12 janv. 2021 à 16 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,867
If that's not enough to get it done I don't know what is.
12 janv. 2021 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,402
Quoting: mhockey91
Need to get either KK or Suzuki in there somehow.

No team will give top prime for a wanna leave candidate in a team exploding for the last two season. You have to acknowledge the power of the situation. Yeah he does have value but the team don't have the power to move him so they will have to wait or to trade him low cost. Actually failure in columbus will eventually mean rebuild, and they shall try B propect and pick to get it done before the room want out. The Anderson deal was a boom in the room and I think reuniting Dubois and Anderson in MTL can help. As for Columbus I don't know what it happening but there is no one happy ... Probably hillbilly hockey where Poehling can feel home and Caufield score ... They might not be suzuki or KK but theyr are sound 1st pick .... not a big downgrade for CBJ since 1 piece become 3 top potentials. It's gamble but high reward potential.
12 janv. 2021 à 17 h 3
Quoting: habitantlecolon
No team will give top prime for a wanna leave candidate in a team exploding for the last two season. You have to acknowledge the power of the situation. Yeah he does have value but the team don't have the power to move him so they will have to wait or to trade him low cost. Actually failure in columbus will eventually mean rebuild, and they shall try B propect and pick to get it done before the room want out. The Anderson deal was a boom in the room and I think reuniting Dubois and Anderson in MTL can help. As for Columbus I don't know what it happening but there is no one happy ... Probably hillbilly hockey where Poehling can feel home and Caufield score ... They might not be suzuki or KK but theyr are sound 1st pick .... not a big downgrade for CBJ since 1 piece become 3 top potentials. It's gamble but high reward potential.

If PLD is available, there will be a bidding war. CBJ would need a highly valuable young C coming back, this isn’t it.
12 janv. 2021 à 17 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: RawZuccSauce420
If that's not enough to get it done I don't know what is.

I'm giving 3 capable forwards 2 nhl ready and a long shot d-man + another 1st ... oh and our first pointer too ... I really think that if we handle it that way and sign Danault to 3 yrs 3.5 we can have few cups down the road. CBJ fan don't understand that we can give them back something around 60-80 pts. Which is damn good to me.

Tatar Domi Atkinson is somehow a better Tatar Danault Gallagher line .... having Texier Poehling Caufield as future prime time ... don't get me wrong but CBJ would be looking at this shaking head !
12 janv. 2021 à 17 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
If PLD is available, there will be a bidding war. CBJ would need a highly valuable young C coming back, this isn’t it.

So far on 24 calls only 2 team are still talking to CBJ ... there is no war cuz 10gm can't do math with cap for the next yrs ... 5 don't have a proper spending fee and another 5 missing a scoring rookie or a high quality center to replace, cuz YES habs did offer Caufield for sure !
12 janv. 2021 à 17 h 15
So far on 24 calls only 2 team are still talking to CBJ ... there is no war cuz 10gm can't do math with cap for the next yrs ... 5 don't have a proper spending fee and another 5 missing a scoring rookie or a high quality center to replace, cuz YES habs did offer Caufield for sure !

Like I said, I don’t think CBJ trades PLD without a high end C coming back. This isn’t a team tanking or rebuilding. They’re gonna want someone who can step right in at C and help them now.
12 janv. 2021 à 19 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Like I said, I don’t think CBJ trades PLD without a high end C coming back. This isn’t a team tanking or rebuilding. They’re gonna want someone who can step right in at C and help them now.

you havedomi for anderson tatar + Poehling + Caufield + 1st give you pleny combination to overcome dubois space in a team. Unless Winnipeg put Roslovic, so far this bid is the best .... I'm sorry to elude everyone else but unless you lose a core team player for him that won't fit either. Columbus is a failed push attempt 2 yrs in a row, the team is good but not «that» good and a quick and fast rebuild like habs did would help but for now you are not even on pace to win big in season. Windows in 3 yrs can be great. With Caufield and Poehling you can pretty sure handle a fastrack without hurting your cap ... So I gues you don't see all the enticement in this deal can give to CBJ.

A full deal of Domi Tatar Caufiel Poehling Arvidsson 1st vs Dubois Anderson seem quantities for quality, but you have 2 top 6 + 2 top potential, a project and 1st. Both team get huge in all this and bett out their own future. Fanaticism and hope are a thing that few of you need to civer under the carpet and put your ally in a better step. If Habs win they won't be able to keep everyone and so CBJ can get somewhere in a near future a big KK or who ever .... cuz partnership is also sometime give and go !!

CBJ have a TARGET right in the middle of their core ... 2 of the best gone after Panarin Brobovski too ... even Winnipeg keep their player more than CBJ that's a joke !
12 janv. 2021 à 19 h 56
you havedomi for anderson tatar + Poehling + Caufield + 1st give you pleny combination to overcome dubois space in a team. Unless Winnipeg put Roslovic, so far this bid is the best .... I'm sorry to elude everyone else but unless you lose a core team player for him that won't fit either. Columbus is a failed push attempt 2 yrs in a row, the team is good but not «that» good and a quick and fast rebuild like habs did would help but for now you are not even on pace to win big in season. Windows in 3 yrs can be great. With Caufield and Poehling you can pretty sure handle a fastrack without hurting your cap ... So I gues you don't see all the enticement in this deal can give to CBJ.

A full deal of Domi Tatar Caufiel Poehling Arvidsson 1st vs Dubois Anderson seem quantities for quality, but you have 2 top 6 + 2 top potential, a project and 1st. Both team get huge in all this and bett out their own future. Fanaticism and hope are a thing that few of you need to civer under the carpet and put your ally in a better step. If Habs win they won't be able to keep everyone and so CBJ can get somewhere in a near future a big KK or who ever .... cuz partnership is also sometime give and go !!

CBJ have a TARGET right in the middle of their core ... 2 of the best gone after Panarin Brobovski too ... even Winnipeg keep their player more than CBJ that's a joke !

Why on earth do you include Domi and Anderson in this deal? That had absolutely nothing to do with a potential PLD trade.
12 janv. 2021 à 21 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Why on earth do you include Domi and Anderson in this deal? That had absolutely nothing to do with a potential PLD trade.

historic trade partnership is part of consideration and chemistry too ... anyway how would build a trade bid if in the first place it's only to say you would be outbid ... You did'n even try a line up nor tell me where it stop your system ... you guys know cash salary and point system but not the actual sport and we can see it !
12 janv. 2021 à 21 h 7
historic trade partnership is part of consideration and chemistry too ... anyway how would build a trade bid if in the first place it's only to say you would be outbid ... You did'n even try a line up nor tell me where it stop your system ... you guys know cash salary and point system but not the actual sport and we can see it !

I literally said CBJ probably wouldn’t move PLD without getting a guy back that can slot into the top 6 like JK. Who tf are you to say what we do and don’t know? This site is 99% opinion. I made a valid point that CBJ isn’t looking to tank so they’d need a young NHL centre coming back. You just went on this huge ramble with things that don’t affect a PLD trade whatsoever.
12 janv. 2021 à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
I literally said CBJ probably wouldn’t move PLD without getting a guy back that can slot into the top 6 like JK. Who tf are you to say what we do and don’t know? This site is 99% opinion. I made a valid point that CBJ isn’t looking to tank so they’d need a young NHL centre coming back. You just went on this huge ramble with things that don’t affect a PLD trade whatsoever.

teams are never looking to tank never ... but we see systematic and mathematic eveidence of a imploding team and you guys wish to slot as a playoff beast ... sorry this wont happen. Hockey has changed alot and hfboard capfriendly ect. are getting a load of peewee trading moon while anderson never get half what was suppose to happen. So is PLD ... CBJ is on a wreck, its not again fans or skills it's a human case that they will fall and no one want to stay. Anderson was the first boom, PLQ is the second ne to go Werenski they won't stay. Opinion are statements context are facts. They won't net nothing roght now they are at tho lowest credibility rate ... if they move him, they will have maximum what i have give and maybe Rangers can offer a kids, but would they, i don't think so, would edmonton move, neither ... so where are you going to take a quality top 6 as Dubois!? If Bergevin says something he has the high bid, cuz he is not bidding for a flint he is going all in.

Habs are the team who's moving the league in trade in the last 5 yrs in contract the last 8 and MB is getting closer to GM award .... every vibe is a curve and we can see where both teams are in the pace of the league .... opinion vs fact. Habs are adding, you add too ... willing more in such situation is a joke. Will you marry a pure stranger after being dumped? It's silly to ever to down and ask for best two young core component or saying other will bid more. we don't build with if .... Dubois bring the most and we all know it but at the end if we are here to trade you need to tell who you got offered or what is your package to conter ... i'm not going to argue on your beliefs when it's unuseful alas !
12 janv. 2021 à 21 h 32
teams are never looking to tank never ... but we see systematic and mathematic eveidence of a imploding team and you guys wish to slot as a playoff beast ... sorry this wont happen. Hockey has changed alot and hfboard capfriendly ect. are getting a load of peewee trading moon while anderson never get half what was suppose to happen. So is PLD ... CBJ is on a wreck, its not again fans or skills it's a human case that they will fall and no one want to stay. Anderson was the first boom, PLQ is the second ne to go Werenski they won't stay. Opinion are statements context are facts. They won't net nothing roght now they are at tho lowest credibility rate ... if they move him, they will have maximum what i have give and maybe Rangers can offer a kids, but would they, i don't think so, would edmonton move, neither ... so where are you going to take a quality top 6 as Dubois!? If Bergevin says something he has the high bid, cuz he is not bidding for a flint he is going all in.

Habs are the team who's moving the league in trade in the last 5 yrs in contract the last 8 and MB is getting closer to GM award .... every vibe is a curve and we can see where both teams are in the pace of the league .... opinion vs fact. Habs are adding, you add too ... willing more in such situation is a joke. Will you marry a pure stranger after being dumped? It's silly to ever to down and ask for best two young core component or saying other will bid more. we don't build with if .... Dubois bring the most and we all know it but at the end if we are here to trade you need to tell who you got offered or what is your package to conter ... i'm not going to argue on your beliefs when it's unuseful alas !

I’m not even going to entertain this nonsense. If your argument that CBJ is imploding is the Anderson trade, where CBJ ripped off MTL and everyone knows it, then I don’t even know what to say. Carry on with your day. Move along now

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage