Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 820 554 $0 $5 000 000 $-320 554 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
874 125 $874 125 $
C
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
Équipe de réserve
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 3
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
C
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
RFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 janv. 2021 à 7 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,646
Still trying to solve the problem that doesnt exist I see
12 janv. 2021 à 8 h 5
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,616
Quoting: JeffW
Still trying to solve the problem that doesnt exist I see

Did you watch how our 3rd line did in the playoffs last year? Bednar repeatedly called out a group of forwards who were bringing nothing to the table. In the Dallas series especially the lack of a good 3rd line was particularly glaring, made much worse by the fact that Dallas had really strong C depth with Pavelski, Seguin, Faksa, and Dickinson.

Adding Saad will have helped no doubt, as it bumps other guys (i.e. Donskoi) down the lineup, but we still have the same square-pet-in-a-round-hole issue with Compher filling a role that he isn't ideally suited to, and that was one of the principal issues with that 3rd line in the playoffs regardless of who was playing forward with Compher at C. The same issues were prevalent whether it was Namestnikov, Donskoi, Nichuskin, Calvert, or Jost on the wing with Compher at C.
12 janv. 2021 à 8 h 59
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Not that Wild should expect a huge return for Bonino, but he is currently their 2C in a division where they have a solid chance at finishing 4th so I don't see it.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 7
Mentions "j'aime": 3,373
I'm hoping Jost is 3C by mid-season. Maybe JT is on his wing and helps on draws, but otherwise I think he can do it.

If Jost can hold his own on draws then JT moves down as he has here. I actually really like that line.
NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 8
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,070
Quoting: OutCold13
Not that Wild should expect a huge return for Bonino, but he is currently their 2C in a division where they have a solid chance at finishing 4th so I don't see it.

Definitely laughed out loud reading that he's your 2C. Have fun with that! tears of joy
OutCold13, TanSor, Richard88 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 10
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Quoting: Foppa21
Definitely laughed out loud reading that he's your 2C. Have fun with that! tears of joy

Should be fun, lol.
TanSor et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071

Want to hear something even more funny? Nick Bjugstad is our 1C. The center group on the Wild has to be the worst in the league
OutCold13, NMAvsFan et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 25
Quoting: TanSor
Want to hear something even more funny? Nick Bjugstad is our 1C. The center group on the Wild has to be the worst in the league

What about Johansson? I'd heard he was slotting in at 1C. It's definitely gonna be tough and as an Avs fan, I love it, but at least you're not the Coyotes. There's no hope whatsoever for them.
TanSor, OutCold13 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 29
What about Johansson? I'd heard he was slotting in at 1C. It's definitely gonna be tough and as an Avs fan, I love it, but at least you're not the Coyotes. There's no hope whatsoever for them.

That was the plan initially but so far he's played on the wing in both scrimmages and reportedly will start the season on the wing. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much hope for us either. We have a great blue line and a couple exciting wingers but I don't see us making it past the first round if we luck into the playoffs somehow unless we improve our centers. You aren't going to win much with Bjugstad and Bonino as your top 6 C's...
OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 33
That was the plan initially but so far he's played on the wing in both scrimmages and reportedly will start the season on the wing. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's much hope for us either. We have a great blue line and a couple exciting wingers but I don't see us making it past the first round if we luck into the playoffs somehow unless we improve our centers. You aren't going to win much with Bjugstad and Bonino as your top 6 C's...

You at least have decent prospects waiting in the wings though. The coyotes don't even have a first this year, so they're screwed unless they deal OEK for a huge haul. Is a Dumba trade still being discussed? Seems like he's the prime candidate to bring in some better forward depth.
TanSor et OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 37
You at least have decent prospects waiting in the wings though. The coyotes don't even have a first this year, so they're screwed unless they deal OEK for a huge haul. Is a Dumba trade still being discussed? Seems like he's the prime candidate to bring in some better forward depth.

Latest report about a month or two ago from our beat writer is that teams aren't offering much for Dumba. Seems like other front offices aren't as convinced he will be the same player prior to injury as us Wild fans are.
Foppa21 et OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 9 h 52
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
Quoting: OutCold13

I sincerely hope Guerin doesn't get a skewed view of what this team actually is because they're playing in arguably the weakest division. Bonino should fetch at least a 2nd at the deadline and they need to keep stockpiling futures, this team isn't winning anything this year or next. The year after gets interesting because Rossi will be further along in his development and Suter/Parise face the first season their actual salary drops considerably.
OutCold13 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 10 h 12
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
I'm hoping Jost is 3C by mid-season. Maybe JT is on his wing and helps on draws, but otherwise I think he can do it.

If Jost can hold his own on draws then JT moves down as he has here. I actually really like that line.

That's a lot of hope. You'd probably get better odds betting on Jost to not be on the team anymore by midseason. He was apparently shopped last deadline, got a bargain deal this offseason, and is going to be under pressure from Kaut, O'Connor, Bowers, Sherwood, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he was traded if he can't hold down a regular bottom 6 role.
12 janv. 2021 à 10 h 20
Quoting: Richard88
That's a lot of hope. You'd probably get better odds betting on Jost to not be on the team anymore by midseason. He was apparently shopped last deadline, got a bargain deal this offseason, and is going to be under pressure from Kaut, O'Connor, Bowers, Sherwood, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he was traded if he can't hold down a regular bottom 6 role.

I disagree. If you look at his nerd stats, he's actually a positive influence. Also, look at his scoring per 60. He's basically Compher but better defensively at a quarter of the price.

The other thing I'll add is Bednar said he's going to be challenged more and given additional responsibility. Hopefully he is up for the task and thrives.
Richard88, NMAvsFan et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 10 h 31
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Latest report about a month or two ago from our beat writer is that teams aren't offering much for Dumba. Seems like other front offices aren't as convinced he will be the same player prior to injury as us Wild fans are.

After seeing what Schmidt returned it's no wonder teams aren't lining up to throw good offers at Guerin for Dumba.
Anus_McLeod, TanSor, Foppa21 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 11 h 32
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
I disagree. If you look at his nerd stats, he's actually a positive influence. Also, look at his scoring per 60. He's basically Compher but better defensively at a quarter of the price.

The other thing I'll add is Bednar said he's going to be challenged more and given additional responsibility. Hopefully he is up for the task and thrives.

I don't disagree. He is indeed a net positive influence, certainly defensively. However, part of the reason why I said he might find himself traded is that he himself may demand a trade due to limited opporunity. He may not fancy himself as a career 4th liner, and angling for a move to a worse team might make sense if he wants opportunities in offensive roles (roles which ultimately get you more points and thus more $$$).
12 janv. 2021 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: JayTea
I sincerely hope Guerin doesn't get a skewed view of what this team actually is because they're playing in arguably the weakest division. Bonino should fetch at least a 2nd at the deadline and they need to keep stockpiling futures, this team isn't winning anything this year or next. The year after gets interesting because Rossi will be further along in his development and Suter/Parise face the first season their actual salary drops considerably.

It's pretty clear that Guerin has stockpiled several rental players who will bring back a decent haul at the deadline. Short of ripping it all down at once this seems to be a rather prudent move from him. He had a very good draft a couple of months ago, and a handful of deadline assets this season should see another good draft next offseason. That is, unless the team yet again finishes as a bubble team to continue the trend of being decidedly average. The best thing that could happen for the Wild long-term is to bottom-out this season, setting themselves up for another top 10 pick along with hauls from deadline rentals.
RazWild et JayTea a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 11 h 39
I don't disagree. He is indeed a net positive influence, certainly defensively. However, part of the reason why I said he might find himself traded is that he himself may demand a trade due to limited opporunity. He may not fancy himself as a career 4th liner, and angling for a move to a worse team might make sense if he wants opportunities in offensive roles (roles which ultimately get you more points and thus more $$$).

That could eventually happen. If it does I would think off season to Seattle is an option. He did start last year on the second line, so it's not as though he hasn't had that opportunity, although not for an extended period.

I'm gonna bet on him establishing himself as a valuable third line player and signing a two year extension. More ice time and responsibility can boost confidence which then boosts performance. Of course it could go the opposite direction too, but my guess is that this is the year Jost really establishes himself.
Richard88 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 11 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
I think as a Wild fan, I'd consider Jost and a 3rd for Bonino. If you wanted retention. Without it, probably a 4th.

Jost still intrigues me with some potential there, would likely be a good fit, scheme wise, and probably would see some increase in role with us given our lack of center depth. Guerin is also really high on positional flexibility, which Jost does bring.

All in all, something to consider. But with the trade as is, especially with retention, I don't think it would interest us to be frank.
12 janv. 2021 à 11 h 56
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: RazWild
I think as a Wild fan, I'd consider Jost and a 3rd for Bonino. If you wanted retention. Without it, probably a 4th.

Jost still intrigues me with some potential there, would likely be a good fit, scheme wise, and probably would see some increase in role with us given our lack of center depth. Guerin is also really high on positional flexibility, which Jost does bring.

All in all, something to consider. But with the trade as is, especially with retention, I don't think it would interest us to be frank.

Jost to the Wild does seem like a natural fit given roster needs and style of play. I doubt Sakic is too keen to send him within the division though.
NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2021 à 13 h 3
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,630

That's why he needs to show he can be a reliable 3C. If he can't establish himself as a top 9 guy on a strong offensive team like the Avs, he isn't going to do it somewhere else.
12 janv. 2021 à 16 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
Jost to the Wild does seem like a natural fit given roster needs and style of play. I doubt Sakic is too keen to send him within the division though.

Why? Forgive my impertinenance, for as much as I like Jost and his possible potential and wouldn't mind having him on our roster, he's not exactly the type of player a GM's going to lose sleep over. Let alone if he trades him within the division.

To put it bluntly, he's no Rantanen, or say a Laine or Ehlers from Winnipeg to use another example that would be a legitimate headache for years to come if he were. Besides, teams and their GM's are more willing to trade within their respective divisions more than ever, with an increase of such moves within just the last couple of years as proof.

Sakic himself is already guilty of this, or did you forget the Aves traded to acquire Saad from Chicago just this off-season? Both teams were still apart of the central division when that trade took place.

Guerin moved Kunin to Nashville at the draft for Bonino and high round draft picks. Granted GMBG got Poile to overpay but it doesn't change facts. Kunin is basically Bonino 2.0, just younger, less experienced or as expensive. Bonino is simply older and better now, and would help a true contender get over the hump.

Granlund for Fiala is yet another example. Which even if does look like roses for Minnesota now and a player that does make you pay for moving him within the Division. It was still an awful trade by Fenton at the time. Granny was definitely the better player at the time and should of brought back more.

So no, I don't think Sakic would hesitate or dismiss it just because we're in the same division. It's a trade that helps your team get better in the here and now while you're competing for the Cup during the Aves most critical window of contention.

That is of course just my opinion, though, so....
12 janv. 2021 à 16 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,646
Did you watch how our 3rd line did in the playoffs last year? Bednar repeatedly called out a group of forwards who were bringing nothing to the table. In the Dallas series especially the lack of a good 3rd line was particularly glaring, made much worse by the fact that Dallas had really strong C depth with Pavelski, Seguin, Faksa, and Dickinson.

Adding Saad will have helped no doubt, as it bumps other guys (i.e. Donskoi) down the lineup, but we still have the same square-pet-in-a-round-hole issue with Compher filling a role that he isn't ideally suited to, and that was one of the principal issues with that 3rd line in the playoffs regardless of who was playing forward with Compher at C. The same issues were prevalent whether it was Namestnikov, Donskoi, Nichuskin, Calvert, or Jost on the wing with Compher at C.

And the year before the compher jost and wilson line was amazing in the playoffs.. dallas beat them when they were rocking a #3 goalie, no landy, no calvert, no EJ...

The third line is nishcuchkin compher donskoi... that was there 2nd line at the end of the playoffs last year.. itll be more than acceptable this season
13 janv. 2021 à 6 h 25
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: NMAvsFan
That's why he needs to show he can be a reliable 3C. If he can't establish himself as a top 9 guy on a strong offensive team like the Avs, he isn't going to do it somewhere else.

On a lesser team Jost would likely get more opportunities on scoring lines, as well as time on the first PP. The only time Jost got PP1 time last season was around the deadline when we had a raft of injuries, and lo-and-behold Jost actually put up 7 points in 9 games, showing that he's capable of putting up offense with more opportunity.
13 janv. 2021 à 6 h 29
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: RazWild
Why? Forgive my impertinenance, for as much as I like Jost and his possible potential and wouldn't mind having him on our roster, he's not exactly the type of player a GM's going to lose sleep over. Let alone if he trades him within the division.

To put it bluntly, he's no Rantanen, or say a Laine or Ehlers from Winnipeg to use another example that would be a legitimate headache for years to come if he were. Besides, teams and their GM's are more willing to trade within their respective divisions more than ever, with an increase of such moves within just the last couple of years as proof.

Sakic himself is already guilty of this, or did you forget the Aves traded to acquire Saad from Chicago just this off-season? Both teams were still apart of the central division when that trade took place.

Guerin moved Kunin to Nashville at the draft for Bonino and high round draft picks. Granted GMBG got Poile to overpay but it doesn't change facts. Kunin is basically Bonino 2.0, just younger, less experienced or as expensive. Bonino is simply older and better now, and would help a true contender get over the hump.

Granlund for Fiala is yet another example. Which even if does look like roses for Minnesota now and a player that does make you pay for moving him within the Division. It was still an awful trade by Fenton at the time. Granny was definitely the better player at the time and should of brought back more.

So no, I don't think Sakic would hesitate or dismiss it just because we're in the same division. It's a trade that helps your team get better in the here and now while you're competing for the Cup during the Aves most critical window of contention.

That is of course just my opinion, though, so....

I agree that Jost isn't really a player one would lose much sleep over losing.

However, he still has potential to break out to a 40-50 point forward with defensive capabilities (keep in mind that hitting 40 points would only require him to have a bump of 12 points over the course of 82 games), and if avoidable you'd rather trade him out of the division so as to not have to face him regularly for the next decade if he does indeed break out.

The fact that he's cost-controlled and cheap also makes him a valuable asset.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage