SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Dubois

Équipe: 2020-21 Flames de Calgary
Date de création initiale: 8 janv. 2021
Publié: 9 janv. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This deal could happen during the trade deadline. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2925758-top-trades-landing-spots-for-pierre-luc-dubois.

This trade could be very beneficial for both teams, Monahan is a consistent guy who can give you 30 goal per season, imo he is better than Dubois, but the thing is that Dubois is young and has so much potential if the Jackets don't like the deal you could add one of our top prospects like Zavgordny or Kylington to sweeten the pot
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Monahan, Sean
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de EDM
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $68 064 166 $0 $457 500 $13 435 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 4
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 4
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
G
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
787 500 $787 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 32
Best In The World
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 658
PLD wants to play for a big market, also these trade rumors were just put out their by his agent to get a deal done quicker.
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 32
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
Personally I'm not a fan of Monahans game much. I think CBJ could ask for Kuznetsov and a consitional first with Mona. But really who knows
Depressed_Flames_Fan a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 32
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,354
I'd say this is pretty fair, think if I'm Columbus I really grind to try and get a little more out of Calgary though.
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
CBJ is in no hurry to deal PLD. So this isn't it.
They got 4 years of control on him. They will move him when the time is right if they so choose to. You don't get a guy like PLD with control at a good cap hit for 2 years for this.
Monahan is a good player, but lets be honest, he leaves CBJ in 3 years. It just swaps the problem for them.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 227
Quoting: pharrow
They got 4 years of control on him. They will move him when the time is right if they so choose to. You don't get a guy like PLD with control at a good cap hit for 2 years for this.
Monahan is a good player, but lets be honest, he leaves CBJ in 3 years. It just swaps the problem for them.

True
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2021 à 18 h 52
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968

On the other hand they don’t have a guy creating issues in the locker room because he doesn’t want to be there for at least the next 3 years. I think part of Winnipeg’s problem, and why they haven’t made it over the hump even when they have an uber talented, deep lineup, is there’s always been a couple guys that don’t want to be there (Trouba, Laine, Roslovic, Byfuglien drama, etc.). I heard a story recently about when Heatley asked for a deal out of Ottawa, and Bryan Murray noticed in training camp that the issue was just poisoning the locker room and he needed to go. CBJ can try and drag it out to get a better deal, but it may cost them a playoff spot if they start poorly in a shortened year with Nashville breathing down their neck. I also don’t think there’s any team that will give them a comparable player for Dubois, especially at centre. You might get a good winger but then you’re relying on what, Domi and Foudy or Jenner as your top 6 centres? You might get offered a good D, but CBJ doesn’t need that. It sucks that if they trade him they basically need a top 6 C back to stay competitive, and I think that’s one reason a Monahan for Dubois swap (maybe with some fringe pieces thrown in so both sides think they won) could happen. I also don’t think he gets dealt for futures, their D and G is elite right now.
9 janv. 2021 à 19 h 8
Banni
Quoting: Alfie11
On the other hand they don’t have a guy creating issues in the locker room because he doesn’t want to be there for at least the next 3 years. I think part of Winnipeg’s problem, and why they haven’t made it over the hump even when they have an uber talented, deep lineup, is there’s always been a couple guys that don’t want to be there (Trouba, Laine, Roslovic, Byfuglien drama, etc.). I heard a story recently about when Heatley asked for a deal out of Ottawa, and Bryan Murray noticed in training camp that the issue was just poisoning the locker room and he needed to go. CBJ can try and drag it out to get a better deal, but it may cost them a playoff spot if they start poorly in a shortened year with Nashville breathing down their neck. I also don’t think there’s any team that will give them a comparable player for Dubois, especially at centre. You might get a good winger but then you’re relying on what, Domi and Foudy or Jenner as your top 6 centres? You might get offered a good D, but CBJ doesn’t need that. It sucks that if they trade him they basically need a top 6 C back to stay competitive, and I think that’s one reason a Monahan for Dubois swap (maybe with some fringe pieces thrown in so both sides think they won) could happen. I also don’t think he gets dealt for futures, their D and G is elite right now.

PLD doesn't create problems in the locker room.
So yeah that conversation is done.
But good try with that.
Guys play for their teammates, they don't hold the rest against them.
9 janv. 2021 à 19 h 22
PLD doesn't create problems in the locker room.
So yeah that conversation is done.
But good try with that.
Guys play for their teammates, they don't hold the rest against them.

lol okay just dismiss it out of hand, you don’t think any of that actually affects people? You don’t think maybe they don’t want to play for a guy that has said he doesn’t want to play for them? Sure they give the PR answer about oh I’m just gonna focus on hockey, but he’s still requested a trade, and clearly doesn’t want to be there. That’s for sure going to affect the team dynamic in some way. Everything we’ve heard about similar scenarios is that it leads to tension in the room and an ugly situation all around until the trade happens. But yeah no, I’m sure PLD is a knight in shining armour for sure, nobody’s gonna care in this case 🙄 gimme a break
10 janv. 2021 à 1 h 37
Banni
lol okay just dismiss it out of hand, you don’t think any of that actually affects people? You don’t think maybe they don’t want to play for a guy that has said he doesn’t want to play for them? Sure they give the PR answer about oh I’m just gonna focus on hockey, but he’s still requested a trade, and clearly doesn’t want to be there. That’s for sure going to affect the team dynamic in some way. Everything we’ve heard about similar scenarios is that it leads to tension in the room and an ugly situation all around until the trade happens. But yeah no, I’m sure PLD is a knight in shining armour for sure, nobody’s gonna care in this case 🙄 gimme a break

you ok conspiracy theory guy.
You clearly never played sports.
10 janv. 2021 à 2 h 9
you ok conspiracy theory guy.
You clearly never played sports.

lol you couldn't be more wrong. I'll leave you with this then: if you played sports for long enough and never had a dickhead for a teammate that negatively affected the team dynamic and nobody liked, then you were probably the dickhead or you're just oblivious lol
10 janv. 2021 à 2 h 13
Banni
lol you couldn't be more wrong. I'll leave you with this then: if you played sports for long enough and never had a dickhead for a teammate that negatively affected the team dynamic and nobody liked, then you were probably the dickhead or you're just oblivious lol

yeah you clearly never played sports.
This is a team that has kept all things in perspective. It's not the first time nor the last time they will have issues. They had issues with Bob and Panarin. They still sent TB home when no one thought they could win. Like 5 players on that team were out the door. Everyone knew it. Didn't stop people from playing.

You think this changes anything, you are kidding yourself. They play for the other guys. That's how it's done. When the puck drops the rest of it is on the other side of the glass.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage