SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Password reset without Old password

9 janv. 2021 à 1 h 10
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
Any way of getting a password reset sent to my email without requiring the old password. I use facebook to log in normally, but I would like a local site password instead and I either forgot the old password or its bugged because of the Facebook log in, but no matter what I put in it wont let me change it. I only have a small pool of passwords I use so it was easy to test them all. Thank you!
9 janv. 2021 à 13 h 49
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Quoting: Shibbal18
Any way of getting a password reset sent to my email without requiring the old password. I use facebook to log in normally, but I would like a local site password instead and I either forgot the old password or its bugged because of the Facebook log in, but no matter what I put in it wont let me change it. I only have a small pool of passwords I use so it was easy to test them all. Thank you!

Sorry, I am not quite sure what you are trying to do, can you explain that again?
9 janv. 2021 à 14 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Shibbal18
Quoting: Banks
Sorry, I am not quite sure what you are trying to do, can you explain that again?

I need a password reset, but can not use my current (old)password, it says it is incorrect. The password reset option in the menu needs the old password to reset it
9 janv. 2021 à 17 h 18
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,914
Quoting: Shibbal18
I need a password reset, but can not use my current (old)password, it says it is incorrect. The password reset option in the menu needs the old password to reset it

From a logged out status, you can use the 'password reset' button which will display on the login page, it will send a code to your email you registered with
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2021 à 21 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Shibbal18
Quoting: Banks
From a logged out status, you can use the 'password reset' button which will display on the login page, it will send a code to your email you registered with

Thank you

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage