Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $73 391 309 $0 $637 500 $8 108 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
735 000 $735 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
DD
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 janv. 2021 à 18 h 30
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Change Kotkaniemi to Suzuki at least. Kekalainen doesn't typically go for Finns.
4 janv. 2021 à 18 h 40
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,389
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Change Kotkaniemi to Suzuki at least. Kekalainen doesn't typically go for Finns.

Now why would Montreal add Suzuki when they can just wait 1 or 2 years for him to turn into PLD or better for nothing? Seriously.
4 janv. 2021 à 19 h 6
Banni
Quoting: Campabee
Now why would Montreal add Suzuki when they can just wait 1 or 2 years for him to turn into PLD or better for nothing? Seriously.

Can you not read? ... I said CHANGE it to Suzuki.

& news flash, Suzuki is overhyped. He won't ever be the type of player PLD is. They're totally different players
4 janv. 2021 à 19 h 15
Can you not read? ... I said CHANGE it to Suzuki.

& news flash, Suzuki is overhyped. He won't ever be the type of player PLD is. They're totally different players

I CAN read can't you? I said why would Montreal do that? Suzuki will be equal to or better than PLD in 1 to 2 years. I never said they were the same player I said Suzuki will be as good or better. If you want a similar player you don't have to look far KK is similar to Dubois and could be better also. Montreal won't be trading Suzuki for Dubois any time soon. Dubois career high so far is 61 points with an elite winger. Suzuki put up 41 points with Drouin and Armia! That right there proves Suzuki could be much better than Dubois in the very near future. Also the fact that every team in the league fans are trying to get him out of Montreal for as little as they can.
4 janv. 2021 à 19 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
I CAN read can't you? I said why would Montreal do that? Suzuki will be equal to or better than PLD in 1 to 2 years. I never said they were the same player I said Suzuki will be as good or better. If you want a similar player you don't have to look far KK is similar to Dubois and could be better also. Montreal won't be trading Suzuki for Dubois any time soon. Dubois career high so far is 61 points with an elite winger. Suzuki put up 41 points with Drouin and Armia! That right there proves Suzuki could be much better than Dubois in the very near future. Also the fact that every team in the league fans are trying to get him out of Montreal for as little as they can.

Dude, you aren't getting PLD unless Suzuki or Danault extended + KK are coming back. That's the reality of it. PLD is young and still has potential to be a true 1C. You don't get players like that without paying a hefty price let alone scraps!
4 janv. 2021 à 21 h 7
Banni

I guess you can't read you're own writing too. You said:

"Now why would Montreal ADD Suzuki when they can just wait 1 or 2 years for him to TURN INTO PLD or better for nothing? Seriously."

That's literally you saying that you thought I said Montreal would have to ADD Suzuki and that you though Suzuki would turn into PLD.

Suzuki will be a solid 2C. PLD has to potential to become a dominate 1C that plays in all situations and can be physically dominant. He'll always be way more valuable than Suzuki. Take off your Habs bias glasses and see that. It's not hard.
4 janv. 2021 à 21 h 19

"Now why would Montreal ADD Suzuki when they can just wait 1 or 2 years for him to TURN INTO PLD or better for nothing? Seriously."

That's literally you saying that you thought I said Montreal would have to ADD Suzuki and that you though Suzuki would turn into PLD.

Suzuki will be a solid 2C. PLD has to potential to become a dominate 1C that plays in all situations and can be physically dominant. He'll always be way more valuable than Suzuki. Take off your Habs bias glasses and see that. It's not hard.

I don't care what you THOUGHT I meant, I knew you wanted to swap Suzuki and KK. Suzuki already plays in many of the same situations that PLD does. He already dominated when playing against Crosby and Malkin. He will be a top line center in 1-2 years these are all facts. PDL has been around the league for 3 years already and has not shown that he is much more than Philip Danault with slightly more offense and way less defense.
4 janv. 2021 à 23 h 2
Démarrer sujet
GenericUsername489
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 259

Dubois is ideally a 2C at this point. He's pretty overrated on this website. He could be a solid 1C very soon but not yet.

I don't care what you THOUGHT I meant, I knew you wanted to swap Suzuki and KK. Suzuki already plays in many of the same situations that PLD does. He already dominated when playing against Crosby and Malkin. He will be a top line center in 1-2 years these are all facts. PDL has been around the league for 3 years already and has not shown that he is much more than Philip Danault with slightly more offense and way less defense.

Suzuki has also been overrated thus far. His regular season doesn't put him in top 5, maybe 10, rookies (although it was an excellent rookie class). He absolutely helped shut down Pittsburgh and was great against Philly so that did show his real potential as a Patrice Bergeron type. PLD is still growing so it can't be held against him that he's "just" Danault to this point. Dubois isn't as bad defensively as you seem to think and experience always brings better defense over time.
5 janv. 2021 à 0 h 34
Quoting: GenericUsername489
Dubois is ideally a 2C at this point. He's pretty overrated on this website. He could be a solid 1C very soon but not yet.

Suzuki has also been overrated thus far. His regular season doesn't put him in top 5, maybe 10, rookies (although it was an excellent rookie class). He absolutely helped shut down Pittsburgh and was great against Philly so that did show his real potential as a Patrice Bergeron type. PLD is still growing so it can't be held against him that he's "just" Danault to this point. Dubois isn't as bad defensively as you seem to think and experience always brings better defense over time.

I didn't mean to make it sound as if Dubois was bad defensively. I only meant compared to Danault he was average to good. But that is because Danault is elite.

With regards to Suzuki you are absolutely right he is still just a prospect who had a good rookie season. Both Suzuki and PLD have great potential the issue is, from a Habs standpoint it doesn't make sense to give up Suzuki for Dubois. Especially seeing as Dubois has been around 3 years and hasn't put up more than 61 points. That could absolutely change quickly but until it does his trade value is a 2nd line center with POTENTIAL 1st line ceiling. So basically Danault + Norlinder for value then add a 1st for potential ceiling. That certainly doesn't mean that the Habs are going to give up Danault + KK +++ for Dubois and if the deal starts with Suzuki it makes no sense as he is a potential Bergeron type player. IMO there really isn't a fit between Montreal and Columbus for PLD. KK could potentially be a similar player and Suzuki could potentially be a Bergeron type of player. Therefore there is really no need to make the trade in the first place.
GenericUsername489 a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2021 à 1 h 38
Démarrer sujet
GenericUsername489
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 259
I didn't mean to make it sound as if Dubois was bad defensively. I only meant compared to Danault he was average to good. But that is because Danault is elite.

With regards to Suzuki you are absolutely right he is still just a prospect who had a good rookie season. Both Suzuki and PLD have great potential the issue is, from a Habs standpoint it doesn't make sense to give up Suzuki for Dubois. Especially seeing as Dubois has been around 3 years and hasn't put up more than 61 points. That could absolutely change quickly but until it does his trade value is a 2nd line center with POTENTIAL 1st line ceiling. So basically Danault + Norlinder for value then add a 1st for potential ceiling. That certainly doesn't mean that the Habs are going to give up Danault + KK +++ for Dubois and if the deal starts with Suzuki it makes no sense as he is a potential Bergeron type player. IMO there really isn't a fit between Montreal and Columbus for PLD. KK could potentially be a similar player and Suzuki could potentially be a Bergeron type of player. Therefore there is really no need to make the trade in the first place.

I agree, the idea of the post was to make fun of all the garbage PLD things on the site. However, if Habs were to do this, I wouldn't be angry. The potential value of a trade for a top 6 player should always outweigh the known quantity (Dubois in this case). Which means having to give up a guy who could be a star in KK.
5 janv. 2021 à 11 h 3
Banni

lol. Sorry your biasness is too hard to get past.
5 janv. 2021 à 11 h 38
lol. Sorry your biasness is too hard to get past.

It's not Bias! look at it this way would you give up Textier + Domi + a 1st for Kadri?

I wouldn't, don't get me wrong PLD is a good player and would be our best center right now. However I also think he is extremely overrated by many fans, He put up a career high of 27 goals and 61 points with Atkinson and Panarin on his wings, his previous career highs were 20 goals and 49 points. That is only 8 points more than what Danault was able to accomplish with Tatar and Gallagher on his wings. I love Tuna and Gally as much as the next guy but Tuna is no Atkinson and Gally is no Panarin by any stretch of the imagination. So why does everyone suddenly think that PLD will be anything more than a 50-60 point center? So far PLD has never even been a PPG player in the NHL his career high is 0.74ppg that is equal to Kadri's career high. Would you pay that much to get Kadri? IMO he is a great 2nd line center and MAYBE he can be a decent 1st line center in the future but until he comes out and puts up 80+ points in a season or scores 30+ goals, he is not worth much more than Danault or Kadri. all that being said the maximum I would give up for Dubois is Danault + Norlinder + 1st. The breakdown for me goes like this

Dubois = Danault + Norlinder right now 

1st = Dubois potential ceiling of 70-80 point player
5 janv. 2021 à 12 h 16
Banni
It's not Bias! look at it this way would you give up Textier + Domi + a 1st for Kadri?

I wouldn't, don't get me wrong PLD is a good player and would be our best center right now. However I also think he is extremely overrated by many fans, He put up a career high of 27 goals and 61 points with Atkinson and Panarin on his wings, his previous career highs were 20 goals and 49 points. That is only 8 points more than what Danault was able to accomplish with Tatar and Gallagher on his wings. I love Tuna and Gally as much as the next guy but Tuna is no Atkinson and Gally is no Panarin by any stretch of the imagination. So why does everyone suddenly think that PLD will be anything more than a 50-60 point center? So far PLD has never even been a PPG player in the NHL his career high is 0.74ppg that is equal to Kadri's career high. Would you pay that much to get Kadri? IMO he is a great 2nd line center and MAYBE he can be a decent 1st line center in the future but until he comes out and puts up 80+ points in a season or scores 30+ goals, he is not worth much more than Danault or Kadri. all that being said the maximum I would give up for Dubois is Danault + Norlinder + 1st. The breakdown for me goes like this

Dubois = Danault + Norlinder right now 

1st = Dubois potential ceiling of 70-80 point player

You lost me after the first part. That is a terrible comparison.
5 janv. 2021 à 12 h 26
You lost me after the first part. That is a terrible comparison.

Really why is terrible Kadri career high 61 points in 82 games. PLD career high 61 points in 82 games. Kadri is a more offensive 2 way player than Danault but gives up some defensively on Danault just like PLD. Kadri is 6'0" 192 lbs Dubois is slightly bigger at 6'3" 218 lbs but both play a skilled game with a physical edge. No the comparison is a good one you just don't see that through your own bias. Cause it doesn't suit your narrative that PLD is a 1st line center.
5 janv. 2021 à 13 h 40
Banni
Modifié 5 janv. 2021 à 14 h 27 par Ajp_18
Really why is terrible Kadri career high 61 points in 82 games. PLD career high 61 points in 82 games. Kadri is a more offensive 2 way player than Danault but gives up some defensively on Danault just like PLD. Kadri is 6'0" 192 lbs Dubois is slightly bigger at 6'3" 218 lbs but both play a skilled game with a physical edge. No the comparison is a good one you just don't see that through your own bias. Cause it doesn't suit your narrative that PLD is a 1st line center.

Lol. I actually never said PLD was a 1C. I said he had the potential to be a dominant 1C and Suzuki didn't.
5 janv. 2021 à 13 h 51
Modifié 5 janv. 2021 à 13 h 58 par Ajp_18
Lol. I actually never said PLD was a 1C. I said he had the potential to be a dominant 1C and Suzuki didn't. So I guess that proves you don't know how to read actually. Lmao.

PLD will not be a "dominant" 1C he will be a good 1C IF he can put up more than 61 points!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage