Training Camp Lines

4 janv. 2021 à 15 h 28
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
Modifié 4 janv. 2021 à 15 h 38
Probably could be an ACGM, but here we are:

Parise/Bjugstad/Kaprizov
Johansson/Bonino/Shaw (replacing Fiala who's out today)
Greenway/Ek/Foligno
Sturm/Rask/Hartman

The first 2 immediate thoughts are no one is scoring against that 3rd line and Johansson with Fiala should be fun to watch. I remember him being a fantastic passer when he was on the Caps, hopefully he can be the guy to help set Fiala up.
mnwild1790 a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2021 à 22 h 18
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Quoting: JayTea
Probably could be an ACGM, but here we are:

Parise/Bjugstad/Kaprizov
Johansson/Bonino/Shaw (replacing Fiala who's out today)
Greenway/Ek/Foligno
Sturm/Rask/Hartman

The first 2 immediate thoughts are no one is scoring against that 3rd line and Johansson with Fiala should be fun to watch. I remember him being a fantastic passer when he was on the Caps, hopefully he can be the guy to help set Fiala up.

Really seems to be looking like Wild want to use Bjugstad as a center and Johansson as a wing.
mnwild1790 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2021 à 14 h 53
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 817
I will add that the 4th line should be a pretty good defensive line as well here. Won't see a ton of scoring but should be a decent checking line with Hartman and Sturm. And who knows, maybe Rask can find some semblance of his old game (which was actually decent).
6 janv. 2021 à 15 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: OutCold13
Really seems to be looking like Wild want to use Bjugstad as a center and Johansson as a wing.

Well Bjugstad is a center and MarJo is a wing, so they are in the proper positions. I don't read too much into the camp lines, they'll be changed around plenty during camp.

With so many new faces there it wouldn't surprise me the the Greenway/JEE/Foligno line MN has the best line to start the season.
6 janv. 2021 à 16 h 1
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Quoting: wabit
Well Bjugstad is a center and MarJo is a wing, so they are in the proper positions. I don't read too much into the camp lines, they'll be changed around plenty during camp.

With so many new faces there it wouldn't surprise me the the Greenway/JEE/Foligno line MN has the best line to start the season.

Yeah it's just Guerin in interviews has said he viewed Bjugstad as a wing and Mojo as a center though he did acknowledge they could be moved around. I agree lines will change a bunch.
6 janv. 2021 à 19 h 11
Quoting: OutCold13
Yeah it's just Guerin in interviews has said he viewed Bjugstad as a wing and Mojo as a center though he did acknowledge they could be moved around. I agree lines will change a bunch.

CYA comments for the awful Staal/MarJo trade imo.
OutCold13 et JayTea a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2021 à 0 h 31
I only caught a few mins of the scrimmage. Anyone stand out?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage