Forums/Armchair-GM

Pens trade Blues

Créé par: PGHBOB69
Équipe: 2020-21 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 30 déc. 2020
Publié: 30 déc. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Blues 1st 3 lines stay the same. 4th line goes from Clifford/Barbashev/Sundqvist to Clifford/Sundqvist/Kostin

Blues get help with their RHD. With Ruthwedel, a 3rd pairing, or 7th D. And a 2nd round pick.

Blues 3rd line is still Sanford/Bozak/Blais. They make room for Kostin on the 4th line RW and Sundqvist is a better 4th line Center than Barbashev. And make room for when Tarasenko comes back. Kyrou needs a change of scenery and they get a 2nd round pick for him. And help on there RHD and some cap room for Barbashev.

Pens get more of a offensive 3C In Barbashev. Janko moves to the LW on the shut down, defensive 4th line. Janko now the 3C back-up plan if Barbashev doesn’t work out. Kyrou and E-Rod fight it out for the 3rd line RW.

Maniscalco wins the 3rd pairing RHD in camp. Matheson/Maniscalco is a good 3rd paring. Manisclaco is apart of our future. Ceci and Ruthwedel arnt. Even though Ruthwedel has played well and gives us good depth on the right-side. Rikkola and Ceci are still on the roster and can play the RHD in case of an injury.

Both Barbashev and Kyrou are RFA after this year. If they don’t work out, Pens can let them walk.
Transactions
STL
  1. Ruhwedel, Chad
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de WSH
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 243 508 $0 $982 500 $3 256 492 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
853 333 $853 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $ (125 000 $$125K125 000 $$125K)
AD, C
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 12
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,077
I'd say you can't be serious, but then you wrote out such a lengthy explanation. The Blues would obviously not be even remotely interested in this.
sword a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 13
Ghost
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Blues would have no interest in this. This would only make Pens better. Penguins are my second favorite team and I still wouldn't make that trade. If your looking for someone in your top 9 Blues would happily give up Sanford for a 2nd round pick.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
Modifié 30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 32
Quoting: mokumboi
I'd say you can't be serious, but then you wrote out such a lengthy explanation. The Blues would obviously not be even remotely interested in this.

Quoting: AlliDOisBleedBlue
Blues would have no interest in this. This would only make Pens better. Penguins are my second favorite team and I still wouldn't make that trade. If your looking for someone in your top 9 Blues would happily give up Sanford for a 2nd round pick.

Ok, I guess the 2nd round pick has no value. Blues are weak on RHD. Ruthwedel is good RHD 3rd pairing on a play-off team or NHL defensive depth.

Kyrou is a bust so far. Last season he will even get close to a 2nd round pick if he doesn’t produce. And Barbashev is a bad option at 4C IMO. On a checking line. Good luck with that.

I’m not even sure about him as a 3C. The selling point was both them being RFA after this season and both could walk if they produce the same as they have been.

Copy and paste..

“It's quite a luxury to have a defenseman like Ruhwedel to rely on throughout the course of a season, as he keeps himself in great shape and is always game ready. The 2017 Stanley Cup Champion appeared in 41 contests last season with the Penguins, his second-highest total with Pittsburgh. All in all, he's dressed in 137 total games for the Penguins. When he's in the lineup, Ruhwedel brings a simple approach and uses his skating to his advantage.

The kind of player that helps teams win Stanley Cups. The players fans say are “meh”. But the players and depth u need on a play-off, Stanley cup team. Not Kyrou.

It’s why I’m not a GM and neither are either of u. Cause I would do this deal and U guys think it’s not close. Trading Ruhwedel, a solid depth NHL RHD. That teams need to win a SC for Kyrou and his upside. And he’ll bust out in 2 years and Rutwedel will have another SC and be 32 years old and still making 750k a year and have a roster spot on a play-off team.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 27
Ghost
I always find it funny when ACGM's trash players they are trying to add to their team.....You say we are weak on RHD but we feel confident with Parayko as our #1 RHD. Sure Faulk didn't have a great year but he is not going anywhere and Bortuzzo is exactly what we need in a pair with Vince Dunn.
sword a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AlliDOisBleedBlue
I always find it funny when ACGM's trash players they are trying to add to their team.....You say we are weak on RHD but we feel confident with Parayko as our #1 RHD. Sure Faulk didn't have a great year but he is not going anywhere and Bortuzzo is exactly what we need in a pair with Vince Dunn.

Right. It’s exacly why I’m not a GM and neither r u. Cause I would do this deal and U think it’s not close. And I wouldn’t mind trading Ruhwedel; The kind of player that helps teams win Stanley Cups. The players fans say are “meh”. But the players and depth u need on a play-off, Stanley cup team. Not Kyrou.

Trading Ruhwedel, a solid depth NHL RHD. That teams need to win a SC for Kyrou and his upside. And he’ll bust out in 2 years and Rutwedel will have another SC and be 32 years old and still making 750k a year and have a roster spot on a play-off team.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 43
STL
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,633
Quoting: PGHBOB69
Right. It’s exacly why I’m not a GM and neither r u. Cause I would do this deal and U think it’s not close. And I wouldn’t mind trading Ruhwedel; The kind of player that helps teams win Stanley Cups. The players fans say are “meh”. But the players and depth u need on a play-off, Stanley cup team. Not Kyrou.

Trading Ruhwedel, a solid depth NHL RHD. That teams need to win a SC for Kyrou and his upside. And he’ll bust out in 2 years and Rutwedel will have another SC and be 32 years old and still making 750k a year and have a roster spot on a play-off team.

Yeah this is a full on troll.

Ruhwedel, the final piece needed to win a Stanley Cup.
sword et NLidstrom a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2020 à 19 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 30 déc. 2020 à 20 h 4
Quoting: jwg314
Yeah this is a full on troll.

Ruhwedel, the final piece needed to win a Stanley Cup.

Copy and paste from a article today on bleacher report breaking down the pens D.

Copy and paste..

“It's quite a luxury to have a defenseman like Ruhwedel to rely on throughout the course of a season, as he keeps himself in great shape and is always game ready. The 2017 Stanley Cup Champion appeared in 41 contests last season with the Penguins, his second-highest total with Pittsburgh. All in all, he's dressed in 137 total games for the Penguins. When he's in the lineup, Ruhwedel brings a simple approach and uses his skating to his advantage.

Yep, sounds like a good piece to have on a play-off team

And again, good luck with Barbashev and Kyrou. The major selling point IMO and written in the description is they are both RFA after this year. I thought their upside could be worth it!! But most likely they will continue as Is.

And let one of the RHD go down. Then STL will have to majorly overpay for a RHD. They will have no leverage then. All these back-to -back games in this condensed season. I would love to have Ruhwedel as my 4th RHD and trade away pieces that arnt really of that much use. Pieces where there are better or just as good of options on the roster already.
30 déc. 2020 à 20 h 13
mokumboi
Ok, I guess the 2nd round pick has no value.

Blues are weak on RHD.

Kyrou is a bust so far. Last season he will even get close to a 2nd round pick if he doesn’t produce.

And Barbashev is a bad option at 4C IMO. On a checking line. Good luck with that.

Dude... c'mon.

1- Nobody said that, but this offer of yours isn't near enough for Kyrou alone. We're not rebuilding, and even if we were Kyrou is definitely one we'd keep.

2- Wait... what now? Parayko, Faulk and Bortuzzo, who is easily better than Ruhwedel. is a weak RD?

3- Oh stop. It's not easy to break into a Cup-winning team. He's on a perfectly fine trajectory.

4- Heh. Did you just start watching hockey in 2020? tears of joy

So a team aiming to contend again is supposed to trade our best top 6 youngster and a cheap, reliable soldier for an 8th or 9th defenseman and an okay pick. Mokaythen.
30 déc. 2020 à 20 h 23
STL
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,633
Copy and paste from a article today on bleacher report breaking down the pens D.

Copy and paste..

Yep, sounds like a good piece to have on a play-off team

And again, good luck with Barbashev and Kyrou. The major selling point IMO and written in the description is they are both RFA after this year. I thought their upside could be worth it!! But most likely they will continue as Is.

And let one of the RHD go down. Then STL will have to majorly overpay for a RHD. They will have no leverage then. All these back-to -back games in this condensed season. I would love to have Ruhwedel as my 4th RHD.

He's literally a 7D (even that's generous). He comes into the lineup when someone gets injured. That's all he's good for. We have a few of those ourselves.

Also, are you really trying to undersell these players to a fanbase that actually knows what they're worth? When you're the one trying to acquire them?
"Hey these guys suck, it would really be a shame if you just... gave them to me for almost nothing."
30 déc. 2020 à 20 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 30 déc. 2020 à 20 h 53
Dude... c'mon.

Quoting: jwg314
He's literally a 7D (even that's generous). He comes into the lineup when someone gets injured. That's all he's good for. We have a few of those ourselves.

Also, are you really trying to undersell these players to a fanbase that actually knows what they're worth? When you're the one trying to acquire them?
"Hey these guys suck, it would really be a shame if you just... gave them to me for almost nothing."

1- Nobody said that, but this offer of yours isn't near enough for Kyrou alone. We're not rebuilding, and even if we were Kyrou is definitely one we'd keep.

2- Wait... what now? Parayko, Faulk and Bortuzzo, who is easily better than Ruhwedel. is a weak RD?

3- Oh stop. It's not easy to break into a Cup-winning team. He's on a perfectly fine trajectory.

4- Heh. Did you just start watching hockey in 2020? tears of joy

So a team aiming to contend again is supposed to trade our best top 6 youngster and a cheap, reliable soldier for an 8th or 9th defenseman and an okay pick. Mokaythen.

Not better than your top 3 RHD. But good RHD depth on a play-off team. In a condensed schedule with a lot of back to back games. It’s probably a good idea to have a good, reliable. 7th RHD with play-off experience.

Like I said, the 2nd round pick has no value??

Good luck man. I hope they work out. Obviously I think Kyrou has some upside, why would I have made this ACGM?? I hope he works out.

And I hope one of those top 3 RHD don’t go down. And I don’t see anything special about Barbashev. Kyrou has upside. And If he doesn’t produce this year. He won’t bring back near a 2nd round pick. Ive read Blues articles from Blues websites and Blues news papers and your teams beat writers, saying Kyrou has struggled and trending towards a bust. I know that!! I haven’t seen him much at all. I don’t doubt u know more about him and have seen him more!! Just Like west coast teams fans don’t see much of east coast teams players.

And I guarantee I’m older than u and have been watching and played hockey longer in my life. But ok, sure i started watching hockey in 2020.?? Lol.
30 déc. 2020 à 22 h 40
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
I have been saying for 2 years now. Kyrou is a bust.
That has not changed.

is Barbashev worth a 2nd? I don't know.
But I do know I'd rather play Poulin than Kyrou at RW. I'm tired of seeing 2nd round picks get back checked to the ground.
31 déc. 2020 à 3 h 34
mokumboi

Ive read Blues articles from Blues websites and Blues news papers and your teams beat writers, saying Kyrou has struggled and trending towards a bust.

And I guarantee I’m older than u and have been watching and played hockey longer in my life. But ok, sure i started watching hockey in 2020.?? Lol.

1- You have read no such thing from the beat writers/Post Dispatch. Period. And the guy over at Bleedin' Blue is an idiot.

2- You've completely missed the point, which was that the Blues won the Cup in 2019 with Barbashev on the 4th line. So I think they're not quite as worried about him as you are.

And by the way... how exactly can you guarantee you're older or player more hockey than someone you know nothing about? Are you 1000 years old or something?
31 déc. 2020 à 3 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 31 déc. 2020 à 3 h 53
1- You have read no such thing from the beat writers/Post Dispatch. Period. And the guy over at Bleedin' Blue is an idiot.

2- You've completely missed the point, which was that the Blues won the Cup in 2019 with Barbashev on the 4th line. So I think they're not quite as worried about him as you are.

And by the way... how exactly can you guarantee you're older or player more hockey than someone you know nothing about? Are you 1000 years old or something?

Ok, I don’t feel like googling it and finding the articles. But ya, that narrative isn’t out there about Kyrou??

You don’t think Sundqvist would play a better 4C.??

I can just tell you are young. And I know what I’ve done in hockey and I just highly doubt you’ve played longer than I have, or gone farther. Have u seen a 1,000 year old b4..?? No worries though man!! I’m also wrong often!! Lol.
31 déc. 2020 à 4 h 15
mokumboi
Ok, I don’t feel like googling it and finding the articles. But ya, that narrative isn’t out there about Kyrou??

You don’t think Sundqvist would play a better 4C.??

I can just tell you are young. And I know what I’ve done in hockey and I just highly doubt you’ve played longer than I have, or gone farther. Have u seen a 1,000 year old b4..?? No worries though man!! I’m also wrong often!! Lol.

1- No, not among people with a clue it isn't.

2- Barby and Sunny typically switch off C duties on the 4th line. But again, the Blues did win a Cup with Barby centering the 4th line, so I'm not sure why such a thing dooms them.

3- I'm 51, dude. And I actually skated before I walked. You can't just invent things and pretend it's real.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
31 déc. 2020 à 4 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 31 déc. 2020 à 4 h 41
1- No, not among people with a clue it isn't.

2- Barby and Sunny typically switch off C duties on the 4th line. But again, the Blues did win a Cup with Barby centering the 4th line, so I'm not sure why such a thing dooms them.

3- I'm 51, dude. And I actually skated before I walked. You can't just invent things and pretend it's real.

Lol. Yep, good luck man. I’m sure you’ve seen him play a lot more and know more about him.

Not an “inventor” or lier. I could really care less. And I can prove anything I say. And back-up any point I make. And like I said, I’m wrong often!! Ask my wife. Ya, 51 would be older than me..lol. Skating b4 walking is crazy!! What did u do when u had to walk on the ice? I guess crawl. Lol.
18 janv. 2021 à 23 h 35
Ghost
Man Kyrou sure is looking like a bust so far............

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage