Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 941 450 $0 $0 $558 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 déc. 2020 à 20 h 6
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
The Kessel trade, the first sign of Dubas genius.

haha lol.
20/20 hindsight on Drafts are incredible unfair.

Rask and Pogge were close to equals at their young age, it was their development which seperated their true worth, Rask would have been hot garbage going thru the Leafs system. I always use the logic when talking about Marty Brodeur, I'm sure if Kidd or Potvin (the goalies drafted before and after Marty) would have been H.O.F.er's too in the Devils system.

As for the Kessel trade, he helped the Leafs to go to the bottom of the League with his "dedicated" effort. So scratch Sequin and Hamilton off the team.

Konecny was Dubas mistake.

Gibson wasn't on any teams hot list, the Ducks got lucky with that selection.

Debrincat is a fluke, he dropped in the draft selection because he is a smurf.

I am almost certain Dubas would have pick Debrincat if he was GM at the time. Not saying Dubas is the GOAT gm or anything, but he likes his smurfs, and he would have picked Debrincat guarenteed.
25 déc. 2020 à 21 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
Modifié 25 déc. 2020 à 21 h 18
Quoting: aadoyle
there are news articles everywhere saying it, Dubas and Hunter were the interm Gms. I know you like to nag on the leafs but Dubas so far has been the best thing for them and he has shown to be the best drafter they have had in a long time. If you cant accept it than shrug to bad. He has set them up well for the future and the development team he has made will keep them steady for years to come

I loved the Sittler, Vaive, Clark, Gilmor, Sundin Era's but that didn't result in a Cup so I doubt the Matthews Era will either. Fletch and Quinn were the best GM's I know.

Dubas equals zero playoff round victories and 1 missed playoffs, with Rielly/Gardiner (top pair Dman), Kadri (2nd line C), JRV (30 goal scorer), Andersen (30 win goalie), Nylander/Brown/Kapanen/Hyman (good prospects), Marner (top prospect) and Matthews (franchise savior) all gift wrapped for him before he entered office.
25 déc. 2020 à 22 h 35
Go leafs go
I loved the Sittler, Vaive, Clark, Gilmor, Sundin Era's but that didn't result in a Cup so I doubt the Matthews Era will either. Fletch and Quinn were the best GM's I know.

Dubas equals zero playoff round victories and 1 missed playoffs, with Rielly/Gardiner (top pair Dman), Kadri (2nd line C), JRV (30 goal scorer), Andersen (30 win goalie), Nylander/Brown/Kapanen/Hyman (good prospects), Marner (top prospect) and Matthews (franchise savior) all gift wrapped for him before he entered office.

To be fair, Dubas has done a lot, including adding Kerfoot (shut up I know he gave up Kadri to do so), Muzzin, and Tavares are some notable additions.
26 déc. 2020 à 2 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 26 déc. 2020 à 3 h 2
Quoting: Saskleaf
To be fair, Dubas has done a lot, including adding Kerfoot (shut up I know he gave up Kadri to do so), Muzzin, and Tavares are some notable additions.

I love how the "Dubas is a genius, Lou was bad" guys always comment on Marleau (guessing Lou didn't expect all the young guns elc's would end at the same time, Marner was not expected to make the team on his first try and who would have guessed the 3 Marlies, Nylander, Kapanen and Johnson would be worth any big $$$) and Zaitsev (2nd pair RHD aren't cheap and easy to find, it was a gamble and Dubas/Keefe made sure it failed) yet they fail to mention the awesome cheap contracts which Lou got Kadri, Freddie, Rielly, C. Brown and Hyman signed as RFA's....than Dubas blows 40 million on 6 RFA's (Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Kerfoot, Kapanen, Johnson). Yes those 6 players are great, but a better GM could have shaved off 6-8 million somehow to get them signed (Matthews @ Eichel $, Marner @ Pasta $, Nylander @ Larkin $, Kerfoot/Kappy/Johnson each @ C. Brown/Hyman $).

btw...Dubas bad contract signing of J.T. made the Marleau and Zaitsev contract problems worse. That's not on Lou.
26 déc. 2020 à 9 h 49
Go leafs go
I love how the "Dubas is a genius, Lou was bad" guys always comment on Marleau (guessing Lou didn't expect all the young guns elc's would end at the same time, Marner was not expected to make the team on his first try and who would have guessed the 3 Marlies, Nylander, Kapanen and Johnson would be worth any big $$$) and Zaitsev (2nd pair RHD aren't cheap and easy to find, it was a gamble and Dubas/Keefe made sure it failed) yet they fail to mention the awesome cheap contracts which Lou got Kadri, Freddie, Rielly, C. Brown and Hyman signed as RFA's....than Dubas blows 40 million on 6 RFA's (Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Kerfoot, Kapanen, Johnson). Yes those 6 players are great, but a better GM could have shaved off 6-8 million somehow to get them signed (Matthews @ Eichel $, Marner @ Pasta $, Nylander @ Larkin $, Kerfoot/Kappy/Johnson each @ C. Brown/Hyman $).

btw...Dubas bad contract signing of J.T. made the Marleau and Zaitsev contract problems worse. That's not on Lou.

Oh yes, Lou is not near as bad as some people make him out to be. The Marleau and Zaitev deals were undeniably bad, but the Rielly, Hyman, Brown, Freddy, and Kadri deals were all excellant.

But in my opinion, the JT deal is not bad. And saying that signing him made the Marleau and Zaitzev situations worse is not good logic. Of course it's Lou's fault. Lou signed those contracts. Dubas had to overpay to fix it.
26 déc. 2020 à 16 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 26 déc. 2020 à 16 h 25
Oh yes, Lou is not near as bad as some people make him out to be. The Marleau and Zaitev deals were undeniably bad, but the Rielly, Hyman, Brown, Freddy, and Kadri deals were all excellant.

But in my opinion, the JT deal is not bad. And saying that signing him made the Marleau and Zaitzev situations worse is not good logic. Of course it's Lou's fault. Lou signed those contracts. Dubas had to overpay to fix it.

Dubas traded a 1st Rd pick to get rid of Marleau, traded Brown to get of Zaitsev than traded a 1st Rd to be find a Top 4 replacement in Muzzin (which he pays more than Z.) and than traded Kapanen to replace the 1st Rd pick he lost to the Canes. All because Dubas didn't want one more lousy season with St. Pat, or try to see if his coaching staff can help Z regain the potential he had showed as a rookie.

Dubas wanted to make the big splash as a rookie GM and made JT his target (which he wasn't even needed given the Leafs young forward core and ****ty DCore, he should have waited out the Marleau deal and use the big bucks to sign Pietro, which the team needs more). Or at least sign JT to 1 year contract @ 5 mill, than resign him to the 7 year 77 mill contract; thus cheating the cap system to allow him not blow a 1st Rd'er, Brown and Kapanen to rid himself of Marleau's final season and Z.

oh...I can also throw Kadri's name in the conversation too, Dubas signing JT helped force Kadri out the door too, traded away for what amounts to nothing (Kadri for 1 season of Barrie, Kerfoot has equal value of the 3rd'er which the Leafs also placed into the trade).
26 déc. 2020 à 20 h 49
Go leafs go
Dubas traded a 1st Rd pick to get rid of Marleau, traded Brown to get of Zaitsev than traded a 1st Rd to be find a Top 4 replacement in Muzzin (which he pays more than Z.) and than traded Kapanen to replace the 1st Rd pick he lost to the Canes. All because Dubas didn't want one more lousy season with St. Pat, or try to see if his coaching staff can help Z regain the potential he had showed as a rookie.

Dubas wanted to make the big splash as a rookie GM and made JT his target (which he wasn't even needed given the Leafs young forward core and ****ty DCore, he should have waited out the Marleau deal and use the big bucks to sign Pietro, which the team needs more). Or at least sign JT to 1 year contract @ 5 mill, than resign him to the 7 year 77 mill contract; thus cheating the cap system to allow him not blow a 1st Rd'er, Brown and Kapanen to rid himself of Marleau's final season and Z.

oh...I can also throw Kadri's name in the conversation too, Dubas signing JT helped force Kadri out the door too, traded away for what amounts to nothing (Kadri for 1 season of Barrie, Kerfoot has equal value of the 3rd'er which the Leafs also placed into the trade).

A first was a little much to dump Marleau, but the alternative was not having Kapanen and Johnsson, not having Nylander, or not having Marner. Dubas got a first that was only 2 spots back for kappy so that's a win. Zaitzev was very bad, and Brown was going to be traded anyways, so that trade was a win. Muzzin was a great addition. It gave the leafs a strong, defensive, pyshical defenceman that everybpdy think Dubas doesn't like. They convienently forget that the current leafs defence is tougher than the leafs defence with Lou.

As for Johnny T, he's been just as good as expected. Last season he got 47 goals and 88 points in 82 games. That is a great way to spend 11 mil (in hockey terms). This season he still got 26 goals and 60 points in 63 games. That's almost 80 in a full season. And if he comes back next year, which he easily could, that signing will continue to pay off. I will always defend it, even if JT scores 0 points in his last year. And why do the leafs want Pietro? Yes, I get he fills a much bigger need. But He's a year older than Tavares, and he didn't come on the market until 3 years after Tavares. So in other words, instead of getting Tavares when he;'s 27-32, you get Peitro from 31-37. Why would you want a guy that's 4 years older when you sign him? And why would JT sign for 1 year at 5 mil? That's horrible for him. Despite being willing to take a slight discount to play for the leafs, I doubt he wanted less term.

Kadri is the main bad move of Dubas. But would you rather have Kadri or Tavares, Kerfoot, and last year of Barrie? I would rather have option 2 100%.
26 déc. 2020 à 20 h 54
MOVE THE COYOTES
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,549
Dubas needs to be fired.Lou was better.
26 déc. 2020 à 20 h 58
Go leafs go
Quoting: Brad21
Dubas needs to be fired.Lou was better.

I don't know. I mean, the funny part about it is Dubas made the defence better probably.
SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2020 à 21 h 42
Démarrer sujet
A first was a little much to dump Marleau, but the alternative was not having Kapanen and Johnsson, not having Nylander, or not having Marner. Dubas got a first that was only 2 spots back for kappy so that's a win. Zaitzev was very bad, and Brown was going to be traded anyways, so that trade was a win. Muzzin was a great addition. It gave the leafs a strong, defensive, pyshical defenceman that everybpdy think Dubas doesn't like. They convienently forget that the current leafs defence is tougher than the leafs defence with Lou.

As for Johnny T, he's been just as good as expected. Last season he got 47 goals and 88 points in 82 games. That is a great way to spend 11 mil (in hockey terms). This season he still got 26 goals and 60 points in 63 games. That's almost 80 in a full season. And if he comes back next year, which he easily could, that signing will continue to pay off. I will always defend it, even if JT scores 0 points in his last year. And why do the leafs want Pietro? Yes, I get he fills a much bigger need. But He's a year older than Tavares, and he didn't come on the market until 3 years after Tavares. So in other words, instead of getting Tavares when he;'s 27-32, you get Peitro from 31-37. Why would you want a guy that's 4 years older when you sign him? And why would JT sign for 1 year at 5 mil? That's horrible for him. Despite being willing to take a slight discount to play for the leafs, I doubt he wanted less term.

Kadri is the main bad move of Dubas. But would you rather have Kadri or Tavares, Kerfoot, and last year of Barrie? I would rather have option 2 100%.

I don't think this year's team is too far much better than what Lou left and nobody knows what contracts Lou would have forced the young guns to sign. Of course no one wants to know which trades and players he drafts either. Lou being old school, would have done better at signing the spoiled brats but he would probably make bad decisions with trades (though ironicly he won GM of the year with the Isles).
26 déc. 2020 à 22 h 46
Go leafs go
I don't think this year's team is too far much better than what Lou left and nobody knows what contracts Lou would have forced the young guns to sign. Of course no one wants to know which trades and players he drafts either. Lou being old school, would have done better at signing the spoiled brats but he would probably make bad decisions with trades (though ironicly he won GM of the year with the Isles).

I will agree he probably would have signed the big 4 to lower contracts. But he would have likely made worse draft picks and signings for depth players.
SadSensFan14 a aimé ceci.
26 déc. 2020 à 23 h 0
Démarrer sujet
I will agree he probably would have signed the big 4 to lower contracts. But he would have likely made worse draft picks and signings for depth players.

Hey, Matt Martin and Leo Komarov are legends which he signed and brought both to the Leafs and Isles.
26 déc. 2020 à 23 h 7
Go leafs go
Hey, Matt Martin and Leo Komarov are legends which he signed and brought both to the Leafs and Isles.

Do you really want to pay a combined 5.5 mil for those 2 players? Toronto was very wise to let them go.
26 déc. 2020 à 23 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Do you really want to pay a combined 5.5 mil for those 2 players? Toronto was very wise to let them go.

I didn't like Matt Martin when he was a dman for the Leafs in the 1990's, lol
27 déc. 2020 à 9 h 22
Go leafs go
I didn't like Matt Martin when he was a dman for the Leafs in the 1990's, lol

Huh?

I was not alive in the 90's so I don't know this kind of thing.
27 déc. 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Huh?

I was not alive in the 90's so I don't know this kind of thing.

There was another Toronto Maple Leaf player with the same exact name, Matt Martin, mid 1990's 7-8th Leaf Dman who wore jersey #33, he played 70 games thru 4 seasons, look it up.
27 déc. 2020 à 17 h 57
MOVE THE COYOTES

That’s not as very bad thing.
27 déc. 2020 à 19 h 45
Go leafs go
There was another Toronto Maple Leaf player with the same exact name, Matt Martin, mid 1990's 7-8th Leaf Dman who wore jersey #33, he played 70 games thru 4 seasons, look it up.

Wow, I looked it up. That's cool.
27 déc. 2020 à 19 h 51
Go leafs go
Quoting: Brad21
That’s not as very bad thing.

Well, it's debatable, but I would prefer the better drafting so you can have a better team for longer. Also I'd rather have Tavares than Kadri, Martin, and Komarov on my team, personal preference I guess.
27 déc. 2020 à 20 h 1
MOVE THE COYOTES
Well, it's debatable, but I would prefer the better drafting so you can have a better team for longer. Also I'd rather have Tavares than Kadri, Martin, and Komarov on my team, personal preference I guess.

I guess.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage