Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 601 191 $0 $150 000 $3 898 809 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
DG
RFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
800 000 $800 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 déc. 2020 à 22 h 37
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I also considered KoekKoek and Hutton, however, I wouldn't have chosen both of them. I came to the conclusion that koekkoek wasn't really a better option than poolman, tbh.

I can see why you chose Hutton though. I am not as familiar with Forbort to say whether or not one is better than the other.

The one criticism I have is that Ehlers isn't first line capable. Blasphemes, I know. The reality is Wheeler, Connor, and Laine (in that order) are in the top 10 best wingers in the NHL. That reason alone I say Ehlers won't play on the first line but I can see why you chose to keep him with Laine.

I thought Laine playing with Connor was a good idea on Scheif's line with Wheels playing with Ehlers and Staz.

Also, Toninato isn't going to make the team out of camp. If it comes down to him I guarantee Vesalainen plays instead of him. He took a major step this year and I see him on the 4th line and PP.
24 déc. 2020 à 22 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Isles7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
Quoting: Notdeadmonkey
I also considered KoekKoek and Hutton, however, I wouldn't have chosen both of them. I came to the conclusion that koekkoek wasn't really a better option than poolman, tbh.

I can see why you chose Hutton though. I am not as familiar with Forbort to say whether or not one is better than the other.

The one criticism I have is that Ehlers isn't first line capable. Blasphemes, I know. The reality is Wheeler, Connor, and Laine (in that order) are in the top 10 best wingers in the NHL. That reason alone I say Ehlers won't play on the first line but I can see why you chose to keep him with Laine.

I thought Laine playing with Connor was a good idea on Scheif's line with Wheels playing with Ehlers and Staz.

Also, Toninato isn't going to make the team out of camp. If it comes down to him I guarantee Vesalainen plays instead of him. He took a major step this year and I see him on the 4th line and PP.

Poolman was pretty bad last season. Koekkek is better than Hutton but I can see why it makes sense to only sign one of them. I didn’t realize forbort was well above average in his own end.

I disagree on ehlers. I think he is the best winger on the jets.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2020 à 23 h 10
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855

I am not sure Connor, Laine or Wheeler are top 10 wingers league wide. Wheeler has been terrific but his age will catch up and Connor and Laine while great I am not sure it's hard to find 10 better wingers.
24 déc. 2020 à 23 h 50
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,370

Poolman is fragile though and Hutton is at least durable, also Hawks fans have spoken quite well of Koekkoek who's a former 1st round pick, either of them would be worth signing.

Ehlers was easily the Jets best forward last season, the top line as it is here of Laine-Scheifele-Ehlers should've been the Jets top line since Laine came into the league, they were together for a bit and tore it up but Maurice just couldn't go with it.

I don't think Vesalainen should even be brought back from Finland until the AHL starts up, there's zero chance he gets ahead of any of the Jets top 12 forwards, better to have Toninato or Thompson sitting in the press box, Vesalainen needs to be playing a lot not 6 minutes on the 4th line or sitting in the press box watching, the AHL is the best place for Vesalainen to play this season.
25 déc. 2020 à 0 h 15
MisstheWhalers
Really like the idea of signing both Hutton and Koekkoek and think Chevy should still sign them even though he signed Forbort and Beaulieu.

Samberg should just play in the AHL this season, there's plenty of depth on the Jets already and to be honest I don't think he's going to be all that great anyway, no need to rush him and after the car accident he was in starting in a lower pressure environment like the AHL is probably the best place for him.

Another reason to sign those two is if the season goes south maybe they can be dealt at the TDL for some mid to late round picks, teams always acquire extra dmen for the playoffs.

You forgot to sign Roslovic btw, your lines are way better then Maurice will make them unfortunately.. 😂
Isles777 a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2020 à 0 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Isles7
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Really like the idea of signing both Hutton and Koekkoek and think Chevy should still sign them even though he signed Forbort and Beaulieu.

Samberg should just play in the AHL this season, there's plenty of depth on the Jets already and to be honest I don't think he's going to be all that great anyway, no need to rush him and after the car accident he was in starting in a lower pressure environment like the AHL is probably the best place for him.

Another reason to sign those two is if the season goes south maybe they can be dealt at the TDL for some mid to late round picks, teams always acquire extra dmen for the playoffs.

You forgot to sign Roslovic btw, your lines are way better then Maurice will make them unfortunately.. 😂

I honestly believe signing both of them almost guarantees the jets a playoff spot. Demelo/Hutton/Koekkek is a huuuuuge upgrade on what the jets were rolling with last season.

Yeah honestly that might be a good idea. Just swap him and forbert.

I don’t understand why Chevy is being so passive with the upgrading the defense. This can be a win now team, and a good one. Bargain contracts for your 1C, goaltender and top winger. Connor and Laine on fair contracts. Statstny is a solid stopgap for perfetti (who will make a huge impact next season).

Ah damn I knew I forgot something lol
25 déc. 2020 à 0 h 45
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Isles777
I honestly believe signing both of them almost guarantees the jets a playoff spot. Demelo/Hutton/Koekkek is a huuuuuge upgrade on what the jets were rolling with last season.

Yeah honestly that might be a good idea. Just swap him and forbert.

I don’t understand why Chevy is being so passive with the upgrading the defense. This can be a win now team, and a good one. Bargain contracts for your 1C, goaltender and top winger. Connor and Laine on fair contracts. Statstny is a solid stopgap for perfetti (who will make a huge impact next season).

Ah damn I knew I forgot something lol

Chevy is constantly too passive, it's why I've lost faith in him and why I think he's gonna piss away this teams chance to win anything and they'll probably just erode into being a wildcard/bubble team for years.

I don't want a GM to make trades just for the sake of making trades but there's constantly minor trades every year that would improve this team that have me saying 'why didn't Chevy make that trade?

With his defense in the state it's in how does he not make at least one of the D.Toews or R.Murray trades?

He really likes living up to the Dayoff that's in his name I guess.. Lol
Isles777 a aimé ceci.
25 déc. 2020 à 1 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Isles7
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Chevy is constantly too passive, it's why I've lost faith in him and why I think he's gonna piss away this teams chance to win anything and they'll probably just erode into being a wildcard/bubble team for years.

I don't want a GM to make trades just for the sake of making trades but there's constantly minor trades every year that would improve this team that have me saying 'why didn't Chevy make that trade?

With his defense in the state it's in how does he not make at least one of the D.Toews or R.Murray trades?

He really likes living up to the Dayoff that's in his name I guess.. Lol

Yeah I don’t get it. Some of the guys the jets are playing on D don’t deserve to play in the NHL lol. They don’t even need a stud , just a competent Mid pairing D who’s defensively proficient. Hopefully they sign one of Koekkek/Hutton, it should be a no brainer. Overpay one of them on a 1 year deal if he has to, they have the cap space
25 déc. 2020 à 17 h 12
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Just me but elhers almost get 30 when he got 1st line mins for 30 40 games? And hes only improved. As far as the d core will see if pionk can at least stay consistent
This year and if samberg heniola can make an impact, if so 1-2 years jomo samberg heniola ??? Pionk demelo. If we can pull a laine trade for a stud rd around perfettis entance that gives them 2-4 years cup team

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage