SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New Jersey Devils

New Jersey Devils 2021 season preview

19 déc. 2020 à 22 h 41
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
I think they'll be in the bottom 5 of the league. Yes Crawford will help Blackwood, yes Kulikov and Murray will help the PK and yes Johnsson should be a good middle sixer but their D-core is still a problem, with Subban still stinking and with Butcher not being the same since 16-17.

Here are 3 x-factors for them if they want to have success in their very strong division:
-someone needs to step up at offense and score at a 25 goal place or more (proportional to an 82 game season)
-Murray and Kulikov NEED to defend really well on a consistent basis
-Blackwood and Crawford can't be any worse than very good

Here's how I'd build their lineup:
Gusev-Hischier-Palmieri
Johnsson-Hughes-Bratt
Foote-Zacha-Boqvist
Wood-Zajac-McLeod

Butcher-Severson
Murray-Subban
Smith-Kulikov

Blackwood
Crawford

@Devil1122
@zyyyp
Devil a aimé ceci.
19 déc. 2020 à 22 h 57
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
I think they'll be in the bottom 5 of the league. Yes Crawford will help Blackwood, yes Kulikov and Murray will help the PK and yes Johnsson should be a good middle sixer but their D-core is still a problem, with Subban still stinking and with Butcher not being the same since 16-17.

Here are 3 x-factors for them if they want to have success in their very strong division:
-someone needs to step up at offense and score at a 25 goal place or more (proportional to an 82 game season)
-Murray and Kulikov NEED to defend really well on a consistent basis
-Blackwood and Crawford can't be any worse than very good

Here's how I'd build their lineup:
Gusev-Hischier-Palmieri
Johnsson-Hughes-Bratt
Foote-Zacha-Boqvist
Wood-Zajac-McLeod

Butcher-Severson
Murray-Subban
Smith-Kulikov

Blackwood
Crawford

@Devil1122
@zyyyp

I don't think they would be bottom 5 in the league, but definitely last in the division. I agree with all of the factors for success. The only thing I would change would be the lines. I hope the Devils try Hughes at the wing again with Nico & Palms and keep Bratt, Zacha, Gusev together.
JackForHart a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2022 à 22 h 59
1-0 them
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,075
Quoting: Devil
I don't think they would be bottom 5 in the league, but definitely last in the division. I agree with all of the factors for success. The only thing I would change would be the lines. I hope the Devils try Hughes at the wing again with Nico & Palms and keep Bratt, Zacha, Gusev together.

would have been better if we got geersten earlier
Devil a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage