SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

MTL Canadiens 2021 season preview

19 déc. 2020 à 10 h 19
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
I LOVE this team. They're well rounded in the sense that they have a bit of everything. They've got scoring potential in Gallagher, Anderson and Toffoli, playmaking in Drouin, KK and Suzuki as well as players who are great at both ends in Danault and Lekhonen. Their D-core is very strong too with Weber and Petry being such a solid 1-2 punch and with Chiarot and Edmundson as well as Romanov and Kulak helping them. Between the pipes, Price finally has some help in Allen.

The x-factor for them is simple: Nick Suzuki and KK performing as expected. If they do, watch out because they could be very good. If they don't they'll struggle.

For the record, I see them finishing 2nd in the Canadian division, in front of CGY and behind TOR.

Here's how I'd build the lines:
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia

Chiarot-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Kulak

Price
Allen
Kotkaniemi15, GMs et Remus a aimé ceci.
19 déc. 2020 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
I LOVE this team. They're well rounded in the sense that they have a bit of everything. They've got scoring potential in Gallagher, Anderson and Toffoli, playmaking in Drouin, KK and Suzuki as well as players who are great at both ends in Danault and Lekhonen. Their D-core is very strong too with Weber and Petry being such a solid 1-2 punch and with Chiarot and Edmundson as well as Romanov and Kulak helping them. Between the pipes, Price finally has some help in Allen.

The x-factor for them is simple: Nick Suzuki and KK performing as expected. If they do, watch out because they could be very good. If they don't they'll struggle.

For the record, I see them finishing 2nd in the Canadian division, in front of CGY and behind TOR.

Here's how I'd build the lines:
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Toffoli
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia

Chiarot-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Romanov-Kulak

Price
Allen

@SevenLeg
@GMs
@Kotkaniemi15
19 déc. 2020 à 10 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
I think that’s an accurate lineup and expectation but we do have to hope that Price keeps his playoff form and players like Anderson, Drouin become their former selves
19 déc. 2020 à 10 h 31
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,485
Pretty good looking lineup indeed. However, I think it's best to play Romanov right away with a veteran instead of Kulak, who should be the odd man out, because I also think that Mete has to play 3RD with Edmundson as he works better with big guys who can compensate for his lack of size
19 déc. 2020 à 17 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: SevenLeg
Pretty good looking lineup indeed. However, I think it's best to play Romanov right away with a veteran instead of Kulak, who should be the odd man out, because I also think that Mete has to play 3RD with Edmundson as he works better with big guys who can compensate for his lack of size

I’m not liking this lol Kulak scratch for Mete ? We went for seize this offseason, I think Mete sits. If Romanov is really good, he’ll play top4. Otherwise Kulak or Edmundson will play with Petry
19 déc. 2020 à 18 h 41
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,485
Quoting: GMs
I’m not liking this lol Kulak scratch for Mete ? We went for seize this offseason, I think Mete sits. If Romanov is really good, he’ll play top4. Otherwise Kulak or Edmundson will play with Petry

Kulak's a complementary dman, either he plays with Petry or he doesn't play. There's no point in playing Romanov on his offside or to play him with Kulak on his right.
19 déc. 2020 à 21 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: SevenLeg
Kulak's a complementary dman, either he plays with Petry or he doesn't play. There's no point in playing Romanov on his offside or to play him with Kulak on his right.

Edmundson can play on is offside, and Kulak-Petry are good together

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage