SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Columbus Blue Jackets

Columbus Blue Jackets season preview

17 déc. 2020 à 10 h 16
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Modifié 17 déc. 2020 à 11 h 8
Last year was a mess for them. Everyone including both Gs, the always injured Murray went down as expected as basically the entire F core spent time on the IR island.

This leads me to my x-factor: they NEED to stay healthy. If they don't, forget it they're not going far this year.

They added a proper 2C in Domi which should boost their offense and of course their PP. Losing Anderson should hurt a bit but they have the weapons on the wing (Atkinson, Bjorkstrand and Texier among others) to replace him. Wennberg was replaces by Koivu who also brings experience and leadership.

Nutivaara and Murray are gone but Gavrikov's better than both and Peeke could surprise people by being an impactful player.

Here's how I'd build their lineup without Nyquist on opening night:

Texier-PLD-Bjorkstrand
Foudy-Domi-Atkinson
Foligno-Jenner-Grigorenko
RObinson-Koivu-Bemstrom

Werenski-Jones
Gavrikov-Savard
Kukan-Peeke

Korpisalo-Merlzikins

@Viqsi
@Ajp_18
@Bdawwwgy1

Pls do not quote this post, press «reply» instead
Bdawwwgy1, Ajp_18 et Viqsi a aimé ceci.
17 déc. 2020 à 10 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
I think you have Texier and Foudy a bit high but they will make the team most likely
18 déc. 2020 à 11 h 37
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,962
Texier's definitely a candidate for #1LW; he was doing well there towards the end of the season. The guy most likely to be on Domi's wing, however, is Foligno - Domi's best season was with a tough two-way type in Andrew Shaw, and Foligno's a very similar player.

I personally want to have Foudy and Jenner on the same line, testing Foudy at center with Jenner able to step in as needed. The hope was to keep Jenner from having to play C all the time (he's better on the wing), but we'll see. Foudy may just end up in Cleveland, in which case the bottom-6 Cs are probably going to be Koivu and Nash in whatever order.

The blueline is pretty much set as illustrated here.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage