Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 179 166 $0 $500 000 $320 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 4
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C
UFA
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 déc. 2020 à 17 h 31
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Sens accept, dunno what Tampa would be looking for though so idk if they do
Florida_Man_Maroon a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2020 à 17 h 34
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Cernak isn't going anywhere, And you need to add Tampa's 2021 1st round pick for Detroit to take on Tyler Johnson's contract.
7 déc. 2020 à 17 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,372
Give Detroit Hugo Strange. We need a stud goalie prospect.
7 déc. 2020 à 17 h 47
Serf
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
Cernak isn't going anywhere, And you need to add Tampa's 2021 1st round pick for Detroit to take on Tyler Johnson's contract.

Hedman, Sergachev, Cernak, Foote, someone has to go, whether it's by trade, or during the expansion draft, because Seattle isn't picking a TBL forward. It's either Cernak or Foote that's gone, and Foote will be making less.

I think we're all agreed that TBL isn't protecting McDonagh, and Seattle isn't selecting his contract that runs through 25/26 for $6.75MM per.
7 déc. 2020 à 18 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 918
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

Yea I mean I figured the Sens 2nd will be similar to the Bolts 1st
7 déc. 2020 à 18 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 918
Quoting: Letter_Kenny

Good point. He has a lot of value and the bolts don’t really need him.
7 déc. 2020 à 18 h 27
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
Modifié 7 déc. 2020 à 22 h 10
Quoting: Letter_Kenny

I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to one being added to the system, but goalies are such a weird breed, that nothing is certain with them. One might look like the next coming of Terry Sawchuk and turn into nothing(see Al Montoya), or be a 5th rd pick that explodes onto the scene and becomes a perennial Vezina finalist(see Connor Hellebuyck)

I think we already have our future stud in the system, they just need to round into form.
7 déc. 2020 à 19 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 546
Quoting: sensibleguy
Hedman, Sergachev, Cernak, Foote, someone has to go, whether it's by trade, or during the expansion draft, because Seattle isn't picking a TBL forward. It's either Cernak or Foote that's gone, and Foote will be making less.

I think we're all agreed that TBL isn't protecting McDonagh, and Seattle isn't selecting his contract that runs through 25/26 for $6.75MM per.

No, if Tampa exposes McDonagh, they will likely protect Hedman, Serg, Cernak, Foote, Stamkos, Point, Kucherov, Cirelli and Vasilevskiy. They will then likely attempt to make a deal, like many teams will, to have Seattle not take specific players or Alternatively, take a specific player.
7 déc. 2020 à 20 h 26
Serf
Quoting: JTBF81
No, if Tampa exposes McDonagh, they will likely protect Hedman, Serg, Cernak, Foote, Stamkos, Point, Kucherov, Cirelli and Vasilevskiy. They will then likely attempt to make a deal, like many teams will, to have Seattle not take specific players or Alternatively, take a specific player.

No, always a good way to start a response. ABB it is, thank you
7 déc. 2020 à 21 h 54
No, always a good way to start a response. ABB it is, thank you

You posted something entirely incorrect to how Tampa would handle the draft given the specific situation you presented, so I provided the more realistic view. ABB Is also very unlikely to leave, although there is a slim chance. Most likely Tampa will make a deal to have Seattle take one of Gourde, McD or Palat, as at least one of them is gone after next season one way or the other. Much will depend on the Coleman and Goodrow situation and if they want to stay in Tampa past next year. ABB is very likely to have a chance at a middle 6 shot this year and then, if he shows the ability in Tampa, will likely take a more extensive role beginning the year after.
7 déc. 2020 à 22 h 12
Serf
You posted something entirely incorrect to how Tampa would handle the draft given the specific situation you presented, so I provided the more realistic view. ABB Is also very unlikely to leave, although there is a slim chance. Most likely Tampa will make a deal to have Seattle take one of Gourde, McD or Palat, as at least one of them is gone after next season one way or the other. Much will depend on the Coleman and Goodrow situation and if they want to stay in Tampa past next year. ABB is very likely to have a chance at a middle 6 shot this year and then, if he shows the ability in Tampa, will likely take a more extensive role beginning the year after.

No, Seattle isn’t taking any of those contracts, that’s a child’s opinion of the world, all sunshine and rainbows. Btw, you liking the way no sounds at the beginning of a response? I gave the most realistic scenario, and if you don’t like it, too bad. Next time you want to have a conversation, try a more relaxed response to a specific comment, and don’t start with no. Disregarding my comments about it, and then trying to defend your comments didn’t sit too well with me either, as you may be able to tell.
7 déc. 2020 à 22 h 49
No, Seattle isn’t taking any of those contracts, that’s a child’s opinion of the world, all sunshine and rainbows. Btw, you liking the way no sounds at the beginning of a response? I gave the most realistic scenario, and if you don’t like it, too bad. Next time you want to have a conversation, try a more relaxed response to a specific comment, and don’t start with no. Disregarding my comments about it, and then trying to defend your comments didn’t sit too well with me either, as you may be able to tell.

No, you gave a usual biased against Tampa scenario where either you simply didn’t regard the rules of the expansion or clearly didn’t know Tampa’s situation. This was after you obnoxiously acted like you knew the real scenario for Tampa after a fan said they’ wouldn’t be trading Cernak, and especially not for the offer in this proposal. I could honestly care less what you think about my comment, as it’s obvious you don’t know Tampa very well and too bad if you didn’t like being corrected. Maybe next time don’t offer a very unrealistic situation. Please continue with your crystal ball though when saying Seattle won’t take this or that player. Most Tampa fans have thoroughly enjoyed over the years being told how Tampa can’t make the cap work, can’t keep so and so, this is definitely happening, worst case scenario for Tampa etc. It just makes it funnier when ppl like you continue to be wrong about them. You want to keep making these statements that Tampa has to do this or this will happen, others will easily counter with why it’s more than unlikely to happen.
7 déc. 2020 à 22 h 54
Serf
No, you gave a usual biased against Tampa scenario where either you simply didn’t regard the rules of the expansion or clearly didn’t know Tampa’s situation. This was after you obnoxiously acted like you knew the real scenario for Tampa after a fan said they’ wouldn’t be trading Cernak, and especially not for the offer in this proposal. I could honestly care less what you think about my comment, as it’s obvious you don’t know Tampa very well and too bad if you didn’t like being corrected. Maybe next time don’t offer a very unrealistic situation. Please continue with your crystal ball though when saying Seattle won’t take this or that player. Most Tampa fans have thoroughly enjoyed over the years being told how Tampa can’t make the cap work, can’t keep so and so, this is definitely happening, worst case scenario for Tampa etc. It just makes it funnier when ppl like you continue to be wrong about them. You want to keep making these statements that Tampa has to do this or this will happen, others will easily counter with why it’s more than unlikely to happen.

lol, thx for the response, shall we do this again? You can’t change reality with fantasy scenarios. It is what it is. Wanting the situation to magically change isn’t going to change it. Buy a lottery ticket, you have as much of a chance, lol. TBL are losing a good player, that’s how this works. Good teams lose good players. Your turn, lol
7 déc. 2020 à 23 h 1

Oh, and great for Tampa if Seattle doesn’t take McD, as after they protect the other 4 defenseman, Tampa will continue to have one of the best d corps in the game. If Seattle doesn’t want one of Palat or Gourde if they’re made available, that’s fine, they both have good roles in Tampa. And you assuming that Tampa couldn’t make a deal for Seattle to take one of them, when Vegas made many with teams to take certain players or not take certain players, is just ignoring reality and history. Since the Seattle draft will have the same rules, more than a few deals will get made, and any of McD, Gourde or Palat would be solid or better players for Seattle to start with in addition to any possible picks/prospects they could acquire.
8 déc. 2020 à 0 h 45
Serf
Oh, and great for Tampa if Seattle doesn’t take McD, as after they protect the other 4 defenseman, Tampa will continue to have one of the best d corps in the game. If Seattle doesn’t want one of Palat or Gourde if they’re made available, that’s fine, they both have good roles in Tampa. And you assuming that Tampa couldn’t make a deal for Seattle to take one of them, when Vegas made many with teams to take certain players or not take certain players, is just ignoring reality and history. Since the Seattle draft will have the same rules, more than a few deals will get made, and any of McD, Gourde or Palat would be solid or better players for Seattle to start with in addition to any possible picks/prospects they could acquire.

That’s like saying 6th round picks are valuable because Mark Stone was a 6th round pick. Dream all you want, but Seattle isn’t Vegas
8 déc. 2020 à 15 h 42
That’s like saying 6th round picks are valuable because Mark Stone was a 6th round pick. Dream all you want, but Seattle isn’t Vegas

Since you have no actual argument to counter with, just more of the same "this won't happen this time because I say so" nonsense, there's no point continuing with you. Tampa will lose a good player either through trade or the draft, it just won't be one of the 3 main rfas in terrible offers that many on here assume. I don't need to dream of made up scenarios or live in fantasy land, as I leave that to you and other fans of cellar dwellers, thanks!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage