Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 515 000 $0 $1 700 000 $3 985 000 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 nov. 2020 à 2 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,294
You posted this already and got feedback
mokumboi et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 2 h 22
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 135
I think you could get jimmy howard for cheaper to be honest. 1 year 1.5 or 2 year 1.25 per
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 2 h 48
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
Pens don’t trade Poulin right now. That’s too much. Poulin is a top 50 prospect. Who is NHL ready.
penslover8771 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 2 h 54
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
No interest.
29 nov. 2020 à 8 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
penguins have no interest. Ranger fans over value Kravtsov, even other rangers fans point this out.
penslover8771 et PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 10 h 20
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,510
Quoting: pharrow
penguins have no interest. Ranger fans over value Kravtsov, even other rangers fans point this out.

I would say rangers fans just wanted to see their 8 1st for the last 4 years play for us instead of trading them all away for downgraded picks/prospects(Lias Anderson). What a waste of a pick and he will likely be decent in LA.. we will need cheap youth for the 3rd line and obviously an ELC is ideal. No rangers fan thinks he will be an elite player at this point.
29 nov. 2020 à 11 h 39
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Quoting: PGHBOB69
Pens don’t trade Poulin right now. That’s too much. Poulin is a top 50 prospect. Who is NHL ready.

Who has him as a top 50 prospect? One of the most recent ones I’ve found is linked below, where Poulin is 74 and Kravtsov is 31. Just curious.

People value kravtsov so much because his potential is through the roof. That being said, his floor is also not great. Odds are he becomes essentially Buchnevich v2. He had an off year last year yes, but he got his old coach back this year and is playing very good hockey in the khl. Just needs time
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 12
Modifié 29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 17
Quoting: NYR1983
I would say rangers fans just wanted to see their 8 1st for the last 4 years play for us instead of trading them all away for downgraded picks/prospects(Lias Anderson). What a waste of a pick and he will likely be decent in LA.. we will need cheap youth for the 3rd line and obviously an ELC is ideal. No rangers fan thinks he will be an elite player at this point.

That’s the point. He said his not playing 3rd line. Have no rangers fans what this interview?? He said, he’s not going to a team where he doesn’t have an opportunity to play top 6 RW. That, he’s a top 6 RW. And on paper, There’s no room for him in NY. And he said, it’s either me, Kappo, or Buchnevich. That’s why he signed another year in the KHL. The reporter then said, ya, I heard the trade rumors with you and even the team in which you were rumored to be going to. And pittsburgh flashes on the screen. Have no rangers fans seen this yet??

Here man. This a New York paper, website, reporting this. This isn’t even a pittsburgh article and the pittsburgh side.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/vitali-kravtsov-still-unsure-of-where-he-fits-on-new-york-rangers-lineup-and-addresses-trade-rumors/

From a first-hand exchange between a Sport-Express interview and Kravtsov:

Reporter: “I heard that an exchange is possible. Even the name of your new club, Pittsburgh, flashed on the screen”.
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Pittsburgh counters with: Hajek, Kravtsov, 2nd, 3rd for Pettersson, Sceviour
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 20
Modifié 29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 29
Quoting: Spanky227
Who has him as a top 50 prospect? One of the most recent ones I’ve found is linked below, where Poulin is 74 and Kravtsov is 31. Just curious.

People value kravtsov so much because his potential is through the roof. That being said, his floor is also not great. Odds are he becomes essentially Buchnevich v2. He had an off year last year yes, but he got his old coach back this year and is playing very good hockey in the khl. Just needs time

Lol. That list you are looking at also has Jermery Bracco at #65. It’s not recent. You might want to find a new list..lol. All the newer prospects list have him b/ween 40-60. He’s the stand-out so far for team Canada WJ practices/try-outs. He’s playing on the 1st line, LW.
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 22
That’s the point. He said his not playing 3rd line. Have no rangers fans what this interview?? He said, he’s not going to a team where he doesn’t have an opportunity to play top 6 RW. That, he’s a top 6 RW. And on paper, There’s no room for him in NY. And he said, it’s either me, Kappo, or Buchnevich. That’s why he signed another year in the KHL. The reporter then said, ya, I heard the trade rumors with you and even the team in which you were rumored to be going to. And pittsburgh flashes on the screen. Have no rangers fans seen this yet??

Here man. This a New York paper, website, reporting this. This isn’t even a pittsburgh article and the pittsburgh side.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/vitali-kravtsov-still-unsure-of-where-he-fits-on-new-york-rangers-lineup-and-addresses-trade-rumors/

From a first-hand exchange between a Sport-Express interview and Kravtsov:

Reporter: “I heard that an exchange is possible. Even the name of your new club, Pittsburgh, flashed.”

Buch is gone after this year, opens up a RW spot. Kreider will likely be 3rd line with Chytil and gautier. Just because an interviewer says something doesn’t make it true. Kravs isn’t being shopped.. that’s kinda the point bud. Not reputable source makes allegations that he may be traded to Pitts and everyone jumps to conclusions that it’s legit.. like 5G is responsible for COVID or that masks cause cancer.. here we go
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 40
Buch is gone after this year, opens up a RW spot. Kreider will likely be 3rd line with Chytil and gautier. Just because an interviewer says something doesn’t make it true. Kravs isn’t being shopped.. that’s kinda the point bud. Not reputable source makes allegations that he may be traded to Pitts and everyone jumps to conclusions that it’s legit.. like 5G is responsible for COVID or that masks cause cancer.. here we go

Just because you say he’s not doesn’t make it not true. I would believe insiders, reporters, and analysts over You.

I linked articles. You are stating an opinion. NY articles. Your teams articles.
29 nov. 2020 à 12 h 58
Just because you say he’s not doesn’t make it not true. I would believe insiders, reporters, and analysts over You.

I linked articles. You are stating an opinion. NY articles. Your teams articles.

Let’s play a game where you’re right.. he is being shopped around. Do you actually believe this trade works?! A D which sure we could use but unless you’re taking back $$ he won’t fit. A prospect who plays LW when we have bread, Kreids and laf. Us giving up a RW prospect when we will likely lose buch and be left with only kakko at RW. We need a 2C type player to be returned for a package with Kravs, but we would likely keep him and send buch and 1/2 of our deep D prospect pool to a team looking for that. Every player is available for a trade, but not just for the sake of trading. Lias asked for a trade in true Lias fashion.. it will come down to the right package being offered or him asking for a trade. Khl for the rest of the season has always been their plan with him since there are currently no roster spots for him in top 6 which will likely be changed come TDL
29 nov. 2020 à 13 h 35
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

I'm sure every team wants to get something out their draft picks. But that doesn't mean teams are trading an arm and a leg for them. There is reality. Every GM is accountable for their team. Some of these requests are ridiculous. An Established young 2LD is already a very high ask for a prospect who hasn't done anything, and it's very doubtful anyone would ever meet that.
Let alone adding to it.

At some point these people have to come down to earth.
I think he's still a 50-50 prospect....like most prospects. The added problems with him doesn't help his value. Like why he's in the KHL and not the AHL. Where teams can get a real look at him playing against other prospects etc.. You know, like the NHL likes to develop guys. And when he was in the AHL he didn't exactly tear it up. Given he was 19.
There is still work to do for this guy, but he's not not worth what people on here keep trying to pretend he is. I don't care if they want something back or not. Teams don't give up for that. They got their own messes they are responsible for.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 14 h 56
Quoting: pharrow
I'm sure every team wants to get something out their draft picks. But that doesn't mean teams are trading an arm and a leg for them. There is reality. Every GM is accountable for their team. Some of these requests are ridiculous. An Established young 2LD is already a very high ask for a prospect who hasn't done anything, and it's very doubtful anyone would ever meet that.
Let alone adding to it.

At some point these people have to come down to earth.
I think he's still a 50-50 prospect....like most prospects. The added problems with him doesn't help his value. Like why he's in the KHL and not the AHL. Where teams can get a real look at him playing against other prospects etc.. You know, like the NHL likes to develop guys. And when he was in the AHL he didn't exactly tear it up. Given he was 19.
There is still work to do for this guy, but he's not not worth what people on here keep trying to pretend he is. I don't care if they want something back or not. Teams don't give up for that. They got their own messes they are responsible for.

It’s not an unfair deal... it’s a bad deal...

It’s not an unfair deal(value is there)

It’s a bad deal(doesn’t fill the needs of NYR) and from the sounds of it most PIT fans don’t like it anyways
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 0
Modifié 29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 11
Let’s play a game where you’re right.. he is being shopped around. Do you actually believe this trade works?! A D which sure we could use but unless you’re taking back $$ he won’t fit. A prospect who plays LW when we have bread, Kreids and laf. Us giving up a RW prospect when we will likely lose buch and be left with only kakko at RW. We need a 2C type player to be returned for a package with Kravs, but we would likely keep him and send buch and 1/2 of our deep D prospect pool to a team looking for that. Every player is available for a trade, but not just for the sake of trading. Lias asked for a trade in true Lias fashion.. it will come down to the right package being offered or him asking for a trade. Khl for the rest of the season has always been their plan with him since there are currently no roster spots for him in top 6 which will likely be changed come TDL

No, I don’t believe so, I said that. 95% of the trade rumors, don’t come true. But to say that, they arnt out there is just wrong. I think once the Pens got Kapanen, they filed there top 6 RW.

And Peterson is a proven top 4 D, only 24 years old, signed long term to a good deal.

And that would leave NYR with a Defense of Deangello/Fox, Pettersson/ K’Andre Miller, Lindgren/Lundkvist or B.Schnieder. A really good Defemse for years to come. And all in their prime together. And Deangello, Fox are already proven. And Pettersson is already a proven top 4 on a play-off team. On A good defensive play-off team.

So if I was a Rangers fan I think Pettersson and a pick would be really good value in return. You arnt getting a future. You are getting a young, already NHL proven player. More valuable to any GM.
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 5
No, I don’t believe so, I said that. 95% of the trade rumors, don’t come true. But to say that, they arnt out there is just wrong. I think once the Pens got Kapanen, they filed there top 6 RW.

And Peterson is a proven top 4 D, only 24 years old, signed long term to a good deal. And that would leave NYR with a Defense of Deangello/Fox, Pettersson/ K’Andre Miller, Lindgren/Lundkvist/ or B.Schnieder. A really good Defemse for years to come. And all in their prime together. And Deangello, Fox are already proven. And Pettersson is already a proven top 4 of a play-off team. So if I was a Rangers fan I think Pettersson and a pick would be really good value in return. You arnt getting a future. You are getting a young, already NHL proven player. More valuable to any GM.

And what do we do with Trouba and his NTC for the next 4seasons?.. we have a log jam in the D is our issue which is a great issue to have but adding Pete(who is good and established!) isn’t going to work. If we didn’t have all these young D coming up it would be great. Our issue is RW and C. But the LD for this season is suspect for sure, however no reason to jam it up
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 31
Modifié 29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 42
And what do we do with Trouba and his NTC for the next 4seasons?.. we have a log jam in the D is our issue which is a great issue to have but adding Pete(who is good and established!) isn’t going to work. If we didn’t have all these young D coming up it would be great. Our issue is RW and C. But the LD for this season is suspect for sure, however no reason to jam it up

Ya. Trouba is a RHD. So Deangello/Trouba, Pettersson/Fox, Lindgren/K.Miller. Until Lundkvist or B.Schnieder is ready.

I like Trouba, but the other options are a lot cheaper and me personally would rather go with the young players in their prime. Along, with Kappo and Laff. Especially money wise.

Trouba is a good defenseman. And I’m sure he could bring back a decent return. And he has a NMC. Not a NTC. No movement clause means he can’t be sent to the minors. And 8M is the top pay for a top RHD.

Even Letang took less than 8M, 7.25M I believe. Cause Crosby took less and said it only works if everyone if takes a little less. So Geno and Letang both took a little less than what they are worth. And a top RHD is worth 8M per year. I think Trouba is a tier below, and that’s not knocking him, he’s a really good player!! I’m a fan!!

But I would rather the Defense I said, when Lundvkist or B.Schnieder are ready. That’s a big deal for them to be able to play together for 2-3 years in their prime. Same pairings. It’s why the Steelers D is so good this year. Yes, the talent and system has a lot to do with it. But the fact that they only replaced 1 starter on defense (J.Hargrave). And are playing for their 2nd straight year together, 10 out of 11 starters back, is also a big deal. Pettersson/Marino are gonna also have a better year this year, playing in their 2Nd consecutive year together. And Dumoulin/Letang already have chemistry and are only gonna get better too; if Letang stays healthy. It’s a big deal being able to play multiple years on the same D pairing in the NHL.

And Pettersson has a reasonable 4.025M contract, long term. For a top 4 D. I think Just Like Buchnevich, Trouba window and prime is alittle bit outside most of NYR young studs prime and window. I think Trading both would be a solid idea.

But yes, if Trouba was still on the roster. The Pens would probably a have to take back a contract. Maybe like Strome. And the trade would be more like Pettersson and a 2nd round pick, and a prospect.

But I personally would rather keep Pettersson until we see what Matheson is like. And see what we have PO-Joseph, or Cam lee who are both close and close to NHL ready. Or see if Riikola can handle a full year in the 2nd or 3rd pairing. Not just limited games. He has been playing 16 minutes a night when he plays. He doesn’t play limited minutes when he’s out there. Just limited games. The Pens organization trust him as a 2nd pairing LHD.
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 45
Ya. Trouba is a RHD. So Deangello/Trouba, Pettersson/Fox, Lindgren/K.Miller. Until Lundkvist or B.Schnieder is ready.

I like Trouba, but the other options are a lot cheaper and me personally would rather go with the young players in their prime. Along, with Kappo and Laff. Especially money wise.

Trouba is a good defenseman. And I’m sure he could bring back a decent return. And he has a NMC. Not a NTC. No movement clause means he can’t be sent to the minors. And 8M is the top pay for a top RHD.

Even Letang took less than 8M, 7.25M I believe. Cause Crosby took less and said it only works if everyone if takes a little less. So Geno and Letang both took a little less than what they are worth. And a top RHD is worth 8M per year. I think Trouba is a tier below, and that’s not knocking him, he’s a really good player!! I’m a fan!!

But I would rather the Defense I said, when Lundvkist or B.Schnieder are ready. That’s a big deal for them to be able to play together for 2-3 years in their prime. Same pairings. It’s why the Steelers D is so good this year. Yes, the talent and system has a lot to do with it. But the fact that they only replaced 1 starter on defense (J.Hargrave). And are playing for their 2nd straight year together, 10 out of 11 starters back, is also a big deal. Pettersson/Marino are gonna also have a better year this year, playing in their 2Nd consecutive year together. And Dumoulin/Letang already have chemistry and are only gonna get better too; if Letang stays healthy. It’s a big deal being able to play multiple years on the same D pairing in the NHL.

And Pettersson has a reasonable 4.025M contract, long term. For a top 4 D. I think Just Like Buchnevich, Trouba window and prime is alittle bit outside most of NYR young studs prime and window. I think Trading both would be a solid idea.

I understand the difference between NTC/NMC, my point is he can’t be traded unless he waives. And as you said the 8M price tag isn’t going to be easy to move. In 4 year it becomes modified if I remember correctly and then we are set, even if we need to retain. So we kind of made our bed with him for the time being. Would I rather have Pete at 4M with all our depth in youth and so much on the ride side, yes. But that’s not reality for us now. Once his NMC becomes a M-NMC then we are able to ship him off and post a D line closer to what you said
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 51
I understand the difference between NTC/NMC, my point is he can’t be traded unless he waives. And as you said the 8M price tag isn’t going to be easy to move. In 4 year it becomes modified if I remember correctly and then we are set, even if we need to retain. So we kind of made our bed with him for the time being. Would I rather have Pete at 4M with all our depth in youth and so much on the ride side, yes. But that’s not reality for us now. Once his NMC becomes a M-NMC then we are able to ship him off and post a D line closer to what you said

No, I don’t think his contract would be that tough to move. And I think you would get a descent return. It’s Just a long term. Defense is always tradable and valued. And teams are always looking for Defense. And he doesn’t have to waive a NMC to get traded. A NTC yes. Does his contract contain a NTC coming up??
29 nov. 2020 à 15 h 56
No, I don’t think his contract would be that tough to move. And I think you would get a descent return. It’s Just a long term. And he doesn’t have to waive a NMC to get traded. A NTC yes. Does his contract contain a NTC coming up??

Oh, you think his NMC can just be traded. Ok, click the link and scroll down to the section about NTC and NMC

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/salary-contract-glossary/

NMC is the absolute worst thing to have from a team point of view and the best if you’re a player
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 16 h 0
Oh, you think his NMC can just be traded. Ok, click the link and scroll down to the section about NTC and NMC

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/salary-contract-glossary/

NMC is the absolute worst thing to have from a team point of view and the best if you’re a player

Ohh ok, thanks!! Good to know!! I thought it was just a protection from them getting assigned/sent and reporting to the AHL or minors.
NYR1983 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 16 h 13
Ohh ok, thanks!! Good to know!! I thought it was just a protection from them getting assigned/sent and reporting to the AHL or minors.

Ya, I mean I wish it was just the protection from minors hahahaha. But that’s kind of why we’re a bit screwed. Fortunately we have a bunch of D on the cheap and plenty of cap space opening up next year. We are kinda falling into a season and tweak scenario and hoping that we can flip buch/Strome/ADA for something in the near future. 4 years down the road we can move Trouba and Kreids(front loaded contracts and the cap should be higher by then)
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 16 h 39
Ya, I mean I wish it was just the protection from minors hahahaha. But that’s kind of why we’re a bit screwed. Fortunately we have a bunch of D on the cheap and plenty of cap space opening up next year. We are kinda falling into a season and tweak scenario and hoping that we can flip buch/Strome/ADA for something in the near future. 4 years down the road we can move Trouba and Kreids(front loaded contracts and the cap should be higher by then)

Ya, I think NYR are in a good spot. For the future especially. And look like a play-off team this year too. I

If their young Defensemen step up and JJ only has to play 8-14 Minutes a night. If he’s playing the 15-17 minutes a night like he was in Pgh, it won’t be good!!

And I think they over-paid Strome!! I think they should have let him walk, or traded his rights, if they couldn’t have signed him for 4M or less. 4.5M is a lot for a 3C.

But besides that, they are in good shape.

Usually, The best option for a team is keeping a player. Usually teams don’t get back the same value. Usually teams that trade the best player in the deal, lose the trade. Unless they get futures in the deal and hit on a future prospect or future draft pick. That’s the only way to win a trade. Usually the team that trades the best player losses the trade.
NYR1983 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 17 h 20
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Lol. That list you are looking at also has Jermery Bracco at #65. It’s not recent. You might want to find a new list..lol. All the newer prospects list have him b/ween 40-60. He’s the stand-out so far for team Canada WJ practices/try-outs. He’s playing on the 1st line, LW.

It's from August, just three months ago, and one of the few that Bracco and Poulin are even on as more recent ones only show the top 50

To go more recent, from October post draft

https://theathletic.com/2019881/2020/10/14/nhl-prospect-rankings-wheelers-top-50-post-2020-draft-edition/?redirected=1

Kravtsov is at 39 meanwhile Poulin was cut from the rankings due to the influx of the 2020 draft.

I'll restate my question, which list are you using that puts him in the top 50? or are you just making that up?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage