Créé par: Remus
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 28 nov. 2020
Publié: 28 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Crosby or Malkin

Hedman or Josi
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
410 000 $35 134 000 $0 $0 $-35 124 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Predators de Nashville
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
730 833 $730 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
737 500 $737 500 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
803 333 $803 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
810 000 $810 000 $
C
RFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 nov. 2020 à 8 h 18
Démarrer sujet
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: Capitalfail67
Points total are fantasy ? I understand..kind of what you mean. You’re going by the “eye test”. I can respect that but on paper they are close?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqrMeXTuz7U
No, they are not close
29 nov. 2020 à 17 h 12
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
Quoting: HabsFan9

Haha you keep posting YouTube videos of Crosby. This is how you choose to make your points? Lmfao. Woof

Hart voting this year.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.diebytheblade.com/platform/amp/2020/9/22/21451346/jack-eichel-8th-hart-trophy-voting-full-list-of-nhl-2020-awards-winners-draisatl-cassidy-mackinnon

Seems like not enough people watched your dated YouTube channels hahaha
29 nov. 2020 à 19 h 13
Démarrer sujet
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Haha you keep posting YouTube videos of Crosby. This is how you choose to make your points? Lmfao. Woof

Hart voting this year.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.diebytheblade.com/platform/amp/2020/9/22/21451346/jack-eichel-8th-hart-trophy-voting-full-list-of-nhl-2020-awards-winners-draisatl-cassidy-mackinnon

Seems like not enough people watched your dated YouTube channels hahaha

Am I supposed to be impressed by Malkin's 10th place finish? Because I'm not.

The only reason Crosby isn't in the top three there is because he missed a bunch of games with his core injury. And the Hart is just as much about points as the Norris. Leon Draisaitl is not in the top five players in the league for me, and yet he wins the Hart.

I still can't believe you seriously think that Malkin is better than Crosby.

Here are some more YouTube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqQeVzhrS0k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG5fmWIBnkg
29 nov. 2020 à 19 h 17
Démarrer sujet
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/389083
this is what the community thinks by the way

@Pens3lieve @NoWah49 @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
help me out here guys. I'm getting tired of arguing
29 nov. 2020 à 19 h 20
NoWah49
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/389083
this is what the community thinks by the way

@Pens3lieve @NoWah49 @KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
help me out here guys. I'm getting tired of arguing

left easily. although with that said, when Malkin is on fire he's the best player in the league. he's just wildly inconsistent and that is his downfall
Pens3lieve, Capitalfail67 et Remus a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 20 h 3
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,467
Quoting: NoWah49
left easily. although with that said, when Malkin is on fire he's the best player in the league. he's just wildly inconsistent and that is his downfall

similar to what he said. Sidney Crosby is a generational centre. Gretzky, lemiuex, Crosby, McDavid. period. I don't put anyone else in that very special category. Evgeni Malkin is the next tier of Hall of fame centres who will have great careers, MVP seasons, scoring titles, etc.

now I will say this. Sid has amazing work ethic and could prob put up 50 pts till he's 50 and have over a 50% corsi. he commits defensively and makes line mates better.

Geno I think has had more raw talent than Sid. he's has a size advantage and can push people around while Sid holds them off. he has a better slap shot. when he's on, he can STILL take over a game. we saw it this year.

Sid brings it every game as much as he can. consistency. I don't know I've ever seen him take over a game like Geno. he has had amazing games but it's not like making flashy plays like geno. it's just a back check to steal a puck, a quick up to start a rush the other way, smart passes creating offense, always doing the little things to elevate his team.

IF there are 10 seconds left in a game and you are down 1, I want geno with the puck to make something happen. namely, a goal.

if there is 1 minute left in the game, and you're protecting a lead, I want Sid on the ice.

they are both elite talents for sure.
Geno has the edge in some categories, but it's indisputable that Sid is the better overall player.

Geno is an elite centre who can dominate at times.
Sid is a generational centre who always plays at a high level but doesn't really have a "beast mode" like Geno.

I hope that explanation was clearer than mud.
NoWah49 et Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2020 à 21 h 16
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: NoWah49

Quoting: Pens3lieve
similar to what he said. Sidney Crosby is a generational centre. Gretzky, lemiuex, Crosby, McDavid. period. I don't put anyone else in that very special category. Evgeni Malkin is the next tier of Hall of fame centres who will have great careers, MVP seasons, scoring titles, etc.

now I will say this. Sid has amazing work ethic and could prob put up 50 pts till he's 50 and have over a 50% corsi. he commits defensively and makes line mates better.

Geno I think has had more raw talent than Sid. he's has a size advantage and can push people around while Sid holds them off. he has a better slap shot. when he's on, he can STILL take over a game. we saw it this year.

Sid brings it every game as much as he can. consistency. I don't know I've ever seen him take over a game like Geno. he has had amazing games but it's not like making flashy plays like geno. it's just a back check to steal a puck, a quick up to start a rush the other way, smart passes creating offense, always doing the little things to elevate his team.

IF there are 10 seconds left in a game and you are down 1, I want geno with the puck to make something happen. namely, a goal.

if there is 1 minute left in the game, and you're protecting a lead, I want Sid on the ice.

they are both elite talents for sure.
Geno has the edge in some categories, but it's indisputable that Sid is the better overall player.

Geno is an elite centre who can dominate at times.
Sid is a generational centre who always plays at a high level but doesn't really have a "beast mode" like Geno.

I hope that explanation was clearer than mud.

To be clear I told him that in the last 2 years Malkin has been better than Crosby. He referred to Malkin as a 2c. I’ve been posting stats on to back my opinion he keeps posting YouTube videos lol

Better question. Who is more underrated Malkin or Crosby ?
30 nov. 2020 à 7 h 54
Démarrer sujet
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
To be clear I told him that in the last 2 years Malkin has been better than Crosby. He referred to Malkin as a 2c. I’ve been posting stats on to back my opinion he keeps posting YouTube videos lol

You've been posting points. Over and over. I've been posting videos of Crosby protecting the puck and just plain highlights that you clearly didn't even watch. And I referred to Malkin as an "exceptional 2C" because that's what he is on Pittsburgh.
30 nov. 2020 à 9 h 31
Hockey IQ

malkin is definitely more underrated because he's been is Sid's shadow his whole career. if he played on another team he's be their superstar and #1C. he'd probably have higher point totals as he'd get 1st line mins with better wingers and a #1D pair behind him.
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2020 à 9 h 33
Hockey IQ
You've been posting points. Over and over. I've been posting videos of Crosby protecting the puck and just plain highlights that you clearly didn't even watch. And I referred to Malkin as an "exceptional 2C" because that's what he is on Pittsburgh.

Malkin has been the best #2C in the league his whole career basically.

@Capitalfail67

I would concur tha,t for sure, at points or in certain seasons, Geno has been better than Sid. this year for sure. last year I wouldn't say that bc Geno had absolutely a down year by his own admission.
30 nov. 2020 à 11 h 10
Caps fan idk why
Malkin has been the best #2C in the league his whole career basically.

@Capitalfail67

I would concur tha,t for sure, at points or in certain seasons, Geno has been better than Sid. this year for sure. last year I wouldn't say that bc Geno had absolutely a down year by his own admission.

Crosby vs Malkin last 2 year

120gp....51g 96a 147points p/60 3.543.......xGF% 54.76

Malkin

123gp.....46g 100a 146 points p/60 3.724......xGF% 54.82

this includes Malkins down year. So when i said Malkin has been better the last 2 years its not that crazy.... its kind of accurate. People will say its not even close bc of false narratives but stats speak volumes... more than silly YouTube videos
30 nov. 2020 à 11 h 51
Hockey IQ
Crosby vs Malkin last 2 year

120gp....51g 96a 147points p/60 3.543.......xGF% 54.76

Malkin

123gp.....46g 100a 146 points p/60 3.724......xGF% 54.82

this includes Malkins down year. So when i said Malkin has been better the last 2 years its not that crazy.... its kind of accurate. People will say its not even close bc of false narratives but stats speak volumes... more than silly YouTube videos

I would agree for last year, but malkin wasn't good at all the season before (18-19) so I would separate the seasons.
malkin was better in 19-20, 17-18, etc.....
Sid was better in 18-19, 16-17, 15-16, etc....

I prefer to separate season by season....for even in terms of stats it's flip flopped between them every year of two...
30 nov. 2020 à 12 h 39
Caps fan idk why
I would agree for last year, but malkin wasn't good at all the season before (18-19) so I would separate the seasons.
malkin was better in 19-20, 17-18, etc.....
Sid was better in 18-19, 16-17, 15-16, etc....

I prefer to separate season by season....for even in terms of stats it's flip flopped between them every year of two...

long story short this dude made a post claiming Crosby and Hedman are underrated..... Im not a penguin fan but this site is full of people who diminish Malkin when he is still a top 5-10 center in the NHL
Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2020 à 13 h 27
Hockey IQ
long story short this dude made a post claiming Crosby and Hedman are underrated..... Im not a penguin fan but this site is full of people who diminish Malkin when he is still a top 5-10 center in the NHL

malkin is for sure one of the most underrated players EVER. look no further than the NHLs garbage top-100 list. just hillarious. it's so bad they should update it every 10 years and Geno should be the first name on the list.

Sid has become under-appreciated a bit the last couple years...with the early playoff exits. it's not his fault, but when a team underperforms it starts with the leaders needing to do more...
30 nov. 2020 à 14 h 14
Caps fan idk why
malkin is for sure one of the most underrated players EVER. look no further than the NHLs garbage top-100 list. just hillarious. it's so bad they should update it every 10 years and Geno should be the first name on the list.

Sid has become under-appreciated a bit the last couple years...with the early playoff exits. it's not his fault, but when a team underperforms it starts with the leaders needing to do more...

see me underrated players dont get ranked in the top 5 in their positions. Players like Malkin Backstrom Slavin .... you can find examples on every team are completely underrated and people tend to forget about them bc the NHL doesn't mention them ever.. or people make up these false narratives about them. Remember ovechkin "never showed up" till he won a cup... his playoffs stats said other wise but that was the narrative.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage