Logo de EDM
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $73 164 032 $341 534 $1 230 000 $8 335 968 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 5
    12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 6
    894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
    AD
    RFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 6
    1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    2 150 000 $2 150 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    915 000 $915 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    G
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    DD
    RFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    875 000 $875 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 59
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
    Buffalo fans would need reassurance that Nuge and Nurse come extended.

I don’t think the Oilers should gut their team for Eichel. If they do they’ll look similar to the Leafs by having a handful of major contracts. I really like what’s been done by Edmonton over the last few years, and there’s depth in the pipeline across different positions. The results will show soon enough
    oilersguy, aedoran, ovandatsyuk13 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 59
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 162
    The value might be close, but Buffalo obviously are not going to move Eichel.
    oilersguy, aedoran, imawesome and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 18
    Ouch
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 540
    It's to much. No player in the league is worth that.
    oilersguy, ovandatsyuk13 et CD282 a aimé ceci.
    27 nov. 2020 à 0 h 2
    Mentions "j'aime": 852
    Some players are just on a “no trade list” and I feel Eichel is one of those players
    MJCrv, imawesome, oilersguy and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    27 nov. 2020 à 0 h 16
    Rejoint: févr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 303
    Quoting: NLidstrom

I don’t think the Oilers should gut their team for Eichel. If they do they’ll look similar to the Leafs by having a handful of major contracts. I really like what’s been done by Edmonton over the last few years, and there’s depth in the pipeline across different positions. The results will show soon enough

The Sabres wouldn’t consider this. Besides the fact that Eichel isn’t being traded, the return isn’t what they would want for Jack if they were to move him for some reason.
    ovandatsyuk13, imawesome, mokumboi and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    27 nov. 2020 à 6 h 28
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,534
    Quoting: MJCrv
    The Sabres wouldn’t consider this. Besides the fact that Eichel isn’t being traded, the return isn’t what they would want for Jack if they were to move him for some reason.

What would the package consist of? 12 1st, 6 2nds, couple of solid prospects? <— is this what you realistically think would come your way? I don’t think the above offer is very far off but would like to know what you think a fair offer is since this isn’t even in your ball park.
    27 nov. 2020 à 12 h 2
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,798
    Quoting: NYR1983
    What would the package consist of? 12 1st, 6 2nds, couple of solid prospects? <— is this what you realistically think would come your way? I don’t think the above offer is very far off but would like to know what you think a fair offer is since this isn’t even in your ball park.

IMO Buffalo would still say no to 12 1st, 6 2nds, couple of solid prospects.
    That is actually much worse than the offer above.
    As you said this is a very good offer.
    Would you consider this one:
    Buffalo sends:
    Eichel, Jack
    Miller, Collin
    Edmonton sends:
    Nurse, Darnell
    Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan
    Yamamoto, Kailer
    Kassian, Zack
    Puljujärvi, Jesse
    2021 1st round pick (EDM)
    2022 1st round pick (EDM)

Please correct me if I am in error, but after trading Nurse, the Oilers may want a RHD.
    I think Buffalo would still need some help with the cap, but it would be close.
    Give me a counter offer if we are close.

@oilersguy
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    27 nov. 2020 à 23 h 23

It’s a bogus scenario, so there is no realistic return. The Sabres organization isn’t looking to trade their superstar center. This team is trying to win. Any trade offer to even be considered right now would have to be a no brainer that the Sabres would come out with a better player, which isn’t realistically going to happen. Value has nothing to with it.
    gretzkyghosts et oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    29 nov. 2020 à 9 h 25
    It’s a bogus scenario, so there is no realistic return. The Sabres organization isn’t looking to trade their superstar center. This team is trying to win. Any trade offer to even be considered right now would have to be a no brainer that the Sabres would come out with a better player, which isn’t realistically going to happen. Value has nothing to with it.

I’m not implying that he would be traded or that he is being shopped around. My post was simply asking you the value since in your post you said it wasn’t they value the sabres would be looking for. So since we know he isn’t being traded anytime soon, this discussion about a potential trade has everything to do with value. For instance what is the Value of the package to actually get him out of BUF. This is why I asked your opinion since you said the above package value was insufficient. No one on this site thinks he is being shopped after the Hall deal. So any hypothetical offers on here are based of what package would actually interest BUF to move him. Of all places, EDM is an unlikely candidate anyways.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    30 nov. 2020 à 0 h 22
    I’m not implying that he would be traded or that he is being shopped around. My post was simply asking you the value since in your post you said it wasn’t they value the sabres would be looking for. So since we know he isn’t being traded anytime soon, this discussion about a potential trade has everything to do with value. For instance what is the Value of the package to actually get him out of BUF. This is why I asked your opinion since you said the above package value was insufficient. No one on this site thinks he is being shopped after the Hall deal. So any hypothetical offers on here are based of what package would actually interest BUF to move him. Of all places, EDM is an unlikely candidate anyways.

The point is that he can’t be had, so there is no value. It would need to be ridiculous. A package of picks or young players wouldn’t get it done. It would have to be a superstar in return and he would need to undoubtedly be better, otherwise, why?
    gretzkyghosts et oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    30 nov. 2020 à 19 h 51
    The point is that he can’t be had, so there is no value. It would need to be ridiculous. A package of picks or young players wouldn’t get it done. It would have to be a superstar in return and he would need to undoubtedly be better, otherwise, why?

So his is the first untouchable of all time. That's great news for you guys!! congrats
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    30 nov. 2020 à 23 h 26
    So his is the first untouchable of all time. That's great news for you guys!! congrats

Almost every team has untouchables. Nathan McKinnon, Connor McDavid, Sydney Crosby, Elias Peterson. The Sabres have at least two others in Dylan Cozens and Rasmus Dahlin.

It’s much more than how good you are. It has to do with the organization. Their vision. Their goal. Depth. Strengths. Weaknesses. State of the team.

Yes, Eichel is untouchable. For many reasons. So are many other players around the league. Try acquiring Nathan McKinnon and let me know how that goes.
    gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 7 h 16
    Almost every team has untouchables. Nathan McKinnon, Connor McDavid, Sydney Crosby, Elias Peterson. The Sabres have at least two others in Dylan Cozens and Rasmus Dahlin.

It’s much more than how good you are. It has to do with the organization. Their vision. Their goal. Depth. Strengths. Weaknesses. State of the team.

Yes, Eichel is untouchable. For many reasons. So are many other players around the league. Try acquiring Nathan McKinnon and let me know how that goes.

This reads as though you are under the impression that COL and BUF are in the same situation. the salary & cap hit of both MacK and Eichel are vastly different, 1 team is trying to win a cup and the other team is trying to win enough games to know what post season is. I, in no way, am saying Eichel is on the trade block so I truly hope you can come to terms with this. I asked what the Value/Price would be to which I never got an actual example and no longer care. Thanks for the chat
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 8 h 13
    This reads as though you are under the impression that COL and BUF are in the same situation. the salary & cap hit of both MacK and Eichel are vastly different, 1 team is trying to win a cup and the other team is trying to win enough games to know what post season is. I, in no way, am saying Eichel is on the trade block so I truly hope you can come to terms with this. I asked what the Value/Price would be to which I never got an actual example and no longer care. Thanks for the chat

Why would a team need to be a contender for the cup to have untouchables? This has nothing to do with how good your team is.

It sounds like you’re trying to assess Eichel’s value as if it’s a video game where anyone can be had. Eichel is truly untouchable at this point. As I said, the return would need to be an overpayment and someone better (because if he’s not better, then what’s the point?). This doesn’t leave many players. McDavid comes to mind, but it’s ridiculous. A package of players wouldn’t get it done.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 8 h 18

Also, Just wanted to clarify that you’re interpreting this completely wrong. The point about McKinnon isn’t about whether they’re a contender for the cup. It’s a combination of things. That’s part of it, but it’s also about his value to the team, his salary, skill level, etc.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 9 h 54
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,798
    Also, Just wanted to clarify that you’re interpreting this completely wrong. The point about McKinnon isn’t about whether they’re a contender for the cup. It’s a combination of things. That’s part of it, but it’s also about his value to the team, his salary, skill level, etc.

First, I proposed a counter offer above, I was hoping you would respond.
    I included Kassian as it appeared you were trying to dump his salary, upgraded the prospects, dropped the picks and sent Montour back as part of the trade.
    On balance, I thought the value was about the same.

Second as you correctly pointed out, no one is untouchable.
    Gretsky and Thornton were both traded.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 9 h 59
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,737

Nurse has 2 years left, he can't be extended.

I don’t think the Oilers should gut their team for Eichel.

I agree 100%. The Oilers as currently constructed could well be the #1 team offensively already, they don't need Eichel. Even if he was available, other GMs would outbid Holland for his services for sure - plenty of teams that need a young #1 center, but Edmonton isn't one of them.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 11 h 31
    Why would a team need to be a contender for the cup to have untouchables? This has nothing to do with how good your team is.

It sounds like you’re trying to assess Eichel’s value as if it’s a video game where anyone can be had. Eichel is truly untouchable at this point. As I said, the return would need to be an overpayment and someone better (because if he’s not better, then what’s the point?). This doesn’t leave many players. McDavid comes to mind, but it’s ridiculous. A package of players wouldn’t get it done.

So you're saying if Lafreniere, Fox, Kakko, Chytil, Kravtsov, Shesterkin, Miller, Lundkvist and a handful of picks were offered for Eichel alone, BUF wouldn't take it or even consider this??
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 13 h 41
    Quoting: gretzkyghosts
    I included Kassian as it appeared you were trying to dump his salary, upgraded the prospects, dropped the picks and sent Montour back as part of the trade.

The Gretzky trade is so overused and is completely irrelevant. He was in the final year of his contract and Edmonton knew they couldn’t afford him, so they decided to move on. That has absolutely nothing to do with Buffalo’s situation. Jack is under contract for a long time and the team is trying to win.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 13 h 47
    So you're saying if Lafreniere, Fox, Kakko, Chytil, Kravtsov, Shesterkin, Miller, Lundkvist and a handful of picks were offered for Eichel alone, BUF wouldn't take it or even consider this??

First of all, the Rangers would never make this trade offer, so this is a bogus scenario. If you’re asking if the Sabres would trade Eichel for a package that revolves around Lafreniere, Kakko, and Fox, then yes, the answer is still no. I mean, it already happened. The Sabres weren’t even interested in the conversation.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 14 h 19
    First of all, the Rangers would never make this trade offer, so this is a bogus scenario. If you’re asking if the Sabres would trade Eichel for a package that revolves around Lafreniere, Kakko, and Fox, then yes, the answer is still no. I mean, it already happened. The Sabres weren’t even interested in the conversation.

This wasn't a question of if the Rangers would do it, THEY WOULDN'T... But you said only a package receiving McDavid+++ would get the sabres to move Eichel. So although you said it's bogus you seem to feel that package isn't enough from your point of view. Personally I would pull that trigger in a heartbeat if I was the BUF GM. We are all entitled to our own opinion.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    1 déc. 2020 à 18 h 57
    This wasn't a question of if the Rangers would do it, THEY WOULDN'T... But you said only a package receiving McDavid+++ would get the sabres to move Eichel. So although you said it's bogus you seem to feel that package isn't enough from your point of view. Personally I would pull that trigger in a heartbeat if I was the BUF GM. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

You’re using the word ‘enough’, but that’s not the point. It’s not that the package is or isn’t enough. It’s actually irrelevant. The Sabres simply wouldn’t entertain it. It doesn’t make sense for the franchise right now. If it takes a package of players to get Eichel, it’s not gonna happen.
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    2 déc. 2020 à 15 h 24
    You’re using the word ‘enough’, but that’s not the point. It’s not that the package is or isn’t enough. It’s actually irrelevant. The Sabres simply wouldn’t entertain it. It doesn’t make sense for the franchise right now. If it takes a package of players to get Eichel, it’s not gonna happen.

So, please read this very slow and let it sink in.. I(me) am not saying that it makes sense for the franchise to trade him today or not. I'm asking if it did make sense to move him(HYPOTHETICALLY), what would his value be to be moved(HYPOTHETICALLY). You have made it very obvious that you either can't grasp the concept or don't feel comfortable in your knowledge to actually answer the question. I had zero intention of attacking your estimation of the package and you still couldn't give a straight answer. I now, no longer care to continue this conversation. It would serve you well to avoid making comments on here if you don't have the backbone to be either right or wrong on a subject. have a nice day
    oilersguy a aimé ceci.
    2 déc. 2020 à 15 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    I make typos
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,991

Quoting: gretzkyghosts

Quoting: CD282
    Nurse has 2 years left, he can't be extended.

I agree 100%. The Oilers as currently constructed could well be the #1 team offensively already, they don't need Eichel. Even if he was available, other GMs would outbid Holland for his services for sure - plenty of teams that need a young #1 center, but Edmonton isn't one of them.

The Gretzky trade is so overused and is completely irrelevant. He was in the final year of his contract and Edmonton knew they couldn’t afford him, so they decided to move on. That has absolutely nothing to do with Buffalo’s situation. Jack is under contract for a long time and the team is trying to win.

So, please read this very slow and let it sink in.. I(me) am not saying that it makes sense for the franchise to trade him today or not. I'm asking if it did make sense to move him(HYPOTHETICALLY), what would his value be to be moved(HYPOTHETICALLY). You have made it very obvious that you either can't grasp the concept or don't feel comfortable in your knowledge to actually answer the question. I had zero intention of attacking your estimation of the package and you still couldn't give a straight answer. I now, no longer care to continue this conversation. It would serve you well to avoid making comments on here if you don't have the backbone to be either right or wrong on a subject. have a nice day

you guys are funny, how long are going to keep doing this
    NYR1983 et MJCrv a aimé ceci.
    3 déc. 2020 à 23 h 12

Hypotheticals are stupid. Live in reality. There’s no package. He’s not available. Get over it.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage