Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2581 500 000 $79 950 699 $341 534 $730 000 $1 549 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance230 000 $$230K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
915 000 $915 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
Wow, I mean it’s a great trade idea. If Eichel really wants out of Buffalo and pushed hard. I don’t think Buffalo will get much better than RNH, a prospect and 2 1st. And that would make Edmonton ridiculously good!!

And keep K.Russell, they just signed him. I would say RNH, J.Neal, a prospect and 2 1st. I don’t see a better offer for Eichel happening. RNH is still only 27 and a legit top Center, plus the futures.
JmoneyTalk, oilersfan150, oilersguy and 2 others a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 25
Ouch
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 540
Quoting: PGHBOB69
Wow, I mean it’s a great trade idea. If Eichel really wants out of Buffalo and pushed hard. I don’t think Buffalo will get much better than RNH, a prospect and 2 1st. And that would make Edmonton ridiculously good!!

And keep K.Russell, they just signed him. I would say RNH, J.Neal, a prospect and 2 1st. I don’t see a better offer for Eichel happening. RNH is still only 27 and a legit top Center, plus the futures.

I agree. They might get a better player then Nuge but not with 2 firsts and prospect.
PGHBOB69 et oilersguy a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Quoting: JmoneyTalk
I agree. They might get a better player then Nuge but not with 2 firsts and prospect.

Jack Eichel isn't available though. Sabres have at least 2 more seasons left before his NMC kicks in.
oilersguy, Jdfitz77 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 63
My opinion is Buffalo says no. Buffalo is not interested in taking on Kris Russell contract. I understand why he is being offered in the trade as the Oilers will need to shed some cap space to make room for Eichel. The Oilers I feel would have to offer up Nurse to make Buffalo take the deal.
oilersguy et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 29
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180

Not to be rude but im struggling to understand whether or not you're sarcastic. A C with one year left unlikely to return, a b level prospect and 2 firsts for a top 5/6 center? Buf would ask for Bouchard and Holloway on top of all that, at least.
RedWing9119, mokumboi, CD282 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 30
Ouch
Quoting: Sabreshockey53
Jack Eichel isn't available though. Sabres have at least 2 more seasons left before his NMC kicks in.

I agree he's not available but you know how the rumours go though, "he wants out if Buffalo doesn't do anything soon, blah blah". So let's say he asked out of Buffalo even with his NMC which only protects him from getting traded to a team he doesn't want to go to. What do you think he could Buffalo?
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 38
Mentions "j'aime": 162
I agree he's not available but you know how the rumours go though, "he wants out if Buffalo doesn't do anything soon, blah blah". So let's say he asked out of Buffalo even with his NMC which only protects him from getting traded to a team he doesn't want to go to. What do you think he could Buffalo?

He never said he wanted out. All speculation by TSN and Sportsnet. And Buffalo can get a much better offer.
Jdfitz77, mokumboi, sabres89 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 42
Ouch
Quoting: OttBeavers
My opinion is Buffalo says no. Buffalo is not interested in taking on Kris Russell contract. I understand why he is being offered in the trade as the Oilers will need to shed some cap space to make room for Eichel. The Oilers I feel would have to offer up Nurse to make Buffalo take the deal.

Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
Not to be rude but im struggling to understand whether or not you're sarcastic. A C with one year left unlikely to return, a b level prospect and 2 firsts for a top 5/6 center? Buf would ask for Bouchard and Holloway on top of all that, at least.

I'm not trying to be rude either but I think this is all under the impression he wants out if Buffalo. Teams don't offer an arm and a leg when they know another GM is in a rock and a hard place. Big names have been traded for much less. In theory you're looking at Nurse + Nuge + B prospect with A prospect potential still (offence A, Defense B) + 2 firsts for a top line player. Or Nuge + Bouchard (potential top 2 D) + Holloway (potential top LW, to early to tell though) + Lavioe (explained above) + 2 firsts. That's a lot for one guy.. I know he's gooooood, but he just hit 80 points after how many seasons? I know he's young and his potential is still high but one can argue he hasn't yet produced at a level worth that much. IMO I'm not sure McDavid gets that return if he asks out if EDM. Teams won't give that up for one player especially if the GM is between a rock and a hard place(if he asks out and Buffalo shops him). And even then, not sure a team would give up their farm for, again, 1 player.
PGHBOB69 et oilersfan150 a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 44
Ouch
Quoting: Sabreshockey53
He never said he wanted out. All speculation by TSN and Sportsnet. And Buffalo can get a much better offer.

Is is, doesn't mean there isn't truth behind It even if it's little. Regardless, it's a pretty good offer that would rival many others. You're not going to get another teams #1 C or top D for him straight up. Wouldn't make sense, it would have be a package. You might get a better prospect then Lavioe but not much more.
oilersfan150 a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 46
Modifié 26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 10
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1

What do u think Eichel is gonna bring back?? A young, NHL player with potential, a top 100 prospect and probably 2 1st.

That’s it man. No team would ever give up more than that. No way; That would be Gretzky price, more than 2 1sts. That’s just crazy. And no one is trading a ton away from their roster. So it’s either that. Or a group of 2-3 prospects and the 2 1sts.

I know how good Eichel is!! Great player. Top 10 center in the NHL, sh*t, top 5-6. But a team isn’t gonna mortgage their whole team and future for 1 player. It just doesn’t happen. And 99.9 % of the time, the team that traded away the best player in the deal, loses value. And usually loses the trade unless futures are involved and they hit on draft picks or a prospect. But that’s all pretty much a crap shoot. I mean, ya, I guess some people judge talent better than others, but no one hits even 75% of time. It’s just impossible. To much “just that’s life”..nothing is certain and sometimes crazy sh*t happens. Stats and analytics and “money ball” sh*t helps I guess, but that’s not gonna be any better all the time statistically. It’s probably best to go with alittle of both. Altleast that would be my thought! But I don’t even listen to my own advice sometimes. So what does that tell you?? I don’t even listen to me!!

But ya no joke, I think that’s probably one of the best offers Buffalo would get. They would probably get acouple offers, and pick the best one, but I bet that’s the best NHL player, that would be offered. There might be a better prospect or a chance at higher picks. Take the package you like best. But if I was a Buffalo fan and we got back RNH, 2 1st and a good prospect, then I’d be happy with it. Yes, maybe an extension attached to RNH.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,201
What do u think Eichel is gonna bring back?? A young, NHL player with potential, a top 100 prospect and probably 2 1st.

That’s it man. No team would ever give up more than that. No way; That would be Gretzky price, more than 2 1sts. That’s just crazy. And no one is trading a ton away from their roster. So it’s either that. Or a group of 2-3 prospects and the 2 1sts.

I know how good Eichel is!! Great player. Top 10 center in the NHL, sh*t, top 5-6. But a team isn’t gonna mortgage their whole team and future for 1 player. It just doesn’t happen. And 99.9 % of the time, the team that traded away the best player in the deal, loses value. And usually loses the trade unless futures are involved and they hit on draft picks or a prospect. But that’s all pretty much a crap shoot. I mean, ya, I guess some people judge talent better than others, but no one hits even 75% of time. It’s just impossible. To much “just that’s life”..nothing is certain and sometimes crazy sh*t happens. Stats and analytics and “money ball” sh*t helps I guess, but that’s not gonna be any better all the time statistically. It’s probably best to go with alittle of both. Altleast that would be my thought! But I don’t even listen to my own advice sometimes. So what does that tell you?? I don’t even listen to me!!

But ya no joke, I think that’s probably one of the best offers Buffalo would get. They would probably get acouple, and pick the best one, but I bet that’s the best NHL player, that would be offered. There might be a better prospect or a chance at higher picks. Take the package you like best. But if I was a Buffalo fan and we got back RNH, 2 1st and a good prospect, then I’d be happy with it. Yes, maybe an extension attached to RNH.

If I'm a team like the Rangers and Eichel turned out to be available, I beat this offer without hesitation.
RedWing9119, mokumboi, sabres89 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 52
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Is is, doesn't mean there isn't truth behind It even if it's little. Regardless, it's a pretty good offer that would rival many others. You're not going to get another teams #1 C or top D for him straight up. Wouldn't make sense, it would have be a package. You might get a better prospect then Lavioe but not much more.

So that’s why they don’t have to trade him. Sabres really could have gotten first overall and more form the Rangers, and smartly declined. Eichel has no leverage.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 22 h 56
I'm not trying to be rude either but I think this is all under the impression he wants out if Buffalo. Teams don't offer an arm and a leg when they know another GM is in a rock and a hard place. Big names have been traded for much less. In theory you're looking at Nurse + Nuge + B prospect with A prospect potential still (offence A, Defense B) + 2 firsts for a top line player. Or Nuge + Bouchard (potential top 2 D) + Holloway (potential top LW, to early to tell though) + Lavioe (explained above) + 2 firsts. That's a lot for one guy.. I know he's gooooood, but he just hit 80 points after how many seasons? I know he's young and his potential is still high but one can argue he hasn't yet produced at a level worth that much. IMO I'm not sure McDavid gets that return if he asks out if EDM. Teams won't give that up for one player especially if the GM is between a rock and a hard place(if he asks out and Buffalo shops him). And even then, not sure a team would give up their farm for, again, 1 player.

Exactly right!! You’re talking More than Gretzky price for more than an NHL all star, a top prospect( granted I’m not super familiar with Lavoie but if he is top 3 in their system, then that’s plenty), and 2 1st round picks. Bouchard and Holloway and 2 1st without RNH might happen. But Edmonton has to give some salary back with the 2 1st and the group of 2-3 prospect. And it’s not gonna be RNH then. I would be happy with the young NHL player with potential, the top 100 prospect and the 2 1st round picks. But I would rather take the 27 year old proven all-star, the prospect and 2 1st rounders. Just add and extension to RNH and it would be done if I was the GM and Eichel wanted out. Yes, if he wants to stay, by all means, your best bet is to keep him!!
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 0
Ouch
Quoting: Sabres923
So that’s why they don’t have to trade him. Sabres really could have gotten first overall and more form the Rangers, and smartly declined. Eichel has no leverage.

The Rangers offered this year's first overall, Alexis Lafreniere? Plus more? And the sabers declined? Was this a confirmed trade offer? I'm genuinely curious.

No he doesn't, but in the end if he really wants out it's probably for the best to trade him. Obviously don't take what you can get, have some self respect and set a bar but at some point something will give.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 2
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
The Rangers offered this year's first overall, Alexis Lafreniere? Plus more? And the sabers declined? Was this a confirmed trade offer? I'm genuinely curious.

No he doesn't, but in the end if he really wants out it's probably for the best to trade him. Obviously don't take what you can get, have some self respect and set a bar but at some point something will give.

He doesn’t want out. He was recently on a podcast saying how excited he was for the upcoming season, and Excited about the improvements made by the team. It was heavily reported that the Rangers had very high interest in Jack, and if they were as serious as it sounded first overall would have definitely been on the table for Buffalo.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 4
Ouch
Exactly right!! You’re talking More than Gretzky price for more than an NHL all star, a top prospect( granted I’m not super familiar with Lavoie but if he is top 3 in their system, then that’s plenty), and 2 1st round picks. Bouchard and Holloway and 2 1st without RNH might happen. But Edmonton has to give some salary back with the 2 1st and the group of 2-3 prospect. And it’s not gonna be RNH then. I would be happy with the young NHL player with potential, the top 100 prospect and the 2 1st round picks. But I would rather take the 27 year old proven all-star, the prospect and 2 1st rounders. Just add and extension to RNH and it would be done if I was the GM and Eichel wanted out. Yes, if he wants to stay, by all means, your best bet is to keep him!!

Exactly man. Not trying to be rude but asking for that much is so unrealistic. Like you said that's Gretzky trade talk. I know Jack's good but he's not that good. Like a said he just hit 80 points, granted he will probably get that consistently now but still not the best player in the league and IMO the best player in the league probably wouldn't get that.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 5
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
If I'm a team like the Rangers and Eichel turned out to be available, I beat this offer without hesitation.

What’s that Buchnevich, Kravtsov, and 2 1st.

RNH big big upgrade over Buchnevich IMO. And anymore than that NYR arnt doing it, they arnt mortgaging their future. What the GM built up and has stock in. And it just doesn’t happen, go back and look at any superstar trade in any sport and tell me one, where they got more than that, yes, some of the prospects or draft picks hit big, but at the time, they we’re just futures. Same as Edmonton. McDavid and Eichel could both have season ending injuries and Edmonton could just miss the play-offs, and get the 3rd pick in the draft, and one of those Edmonton 1st turns into a super-star.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 8
Ouch
Quoting: Sabres923
He doesn’t want out. He was recently on a podcast saying how excited he was for the upcoming season, and Excited about the improvements made by the team. It was heavily reported that the Rangers had very high interest in Jack, and if they were as serious as it sounded first overall would have definitely been on the table for Buffalo.

That doesn't mean he doesn't want out though. Every player says that, he has to in his position. He knows what the media has been saying, he's just saving face and trying to sound positive for the fan base. Also just because the Rangers were interested doesn't mean they offered the first overall. Just saying.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 8
Exactly man. Not trying to be rude but asking for that much is so unrealistic. Like you said that's Gretzky trade talk. I know Jack's good but he's not that good. Like a said he just hit 80 points, granted he will probably get that consistently now but still not the best player in the league and IMO the best player in the league probably wouldn't get that.

Exactly, read my long post b4 the post I “quoted” you in. I don’t want to have to rewrite it..lol.. but ya, I said almost the exact same thing about his value.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 11
Ouch
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason

Like what? Throw something out there
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 15
Ouch
Exactly, read my long post b4 the post I “quoted” you in. I don’t want to have to rewrite it..lol.. but ya, I said almost the exact same thing about his value.

Haha I just read it, exactly man. I think one of the reason his value seems to be so high to some fans is because of his draft stock. Few thought he could turn out to be better then McDavid, obviously didn't happen, but I think his name has fans over valueing him but in reality hes just not worth that much. He hasn't produced enough or shown he's that caliber of player yet. He still has 100 point potential but I don't see more then a 80-90, 40 goal player at his peak.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 21
Modifié 26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 31
Haha I just read it, exactly man. I think one of the reason his value seems to be so high to some fans is because of his draft stock. Few thought he could turn out to be better then McDavid, obviously didn't happen, but I think his name has fans over valueing him but in reality hes just not worth that much. He hasn't produced enough or shown he's that caliber of player yet. He still has 100 point potential but I don't see more then a 80-90, 40 goal player at his peak.

Which is great!! But IMO, not, McDavid, Sid, MacKinnon, Matthews tier 1. Then Eichel, E.Pettersson, Point, Barkov, Aho, Malkin, etc, tier 2. And that’s not a knock. Big fans of all those guys. Just not Mcdavid, Crosby, MacKinnon, Matthews IMO(and I’m not counting Draisaitl as a C).

And I don’t think you’re trying to knock him either. Just when coming to those elite guys, u have to be that picky!!

And I still think Matthews has some to prove to be in that tier. But he’s extremely close. And should get there.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 33
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
Utterly laughable
Would u trade McDavid or Draisaitl for that?
Then we wouldn’t either
Late round 1sts don’t have much value when it comes to acquiring players on that level

And even if Eichel did want out (he doesn’t),
the Sabres don’t HAVE to move him
He’s under contract for 6 more years too,
so there’s no hurry to make a deal even if he did want out
RedWing9119, mokumboi, sabres89 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 nov. 2020 à 23 h 43
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,850

Just about every team in the league would want Eichel though
And we can let ppl outbid each other for 6yrs before we have to move him
And in the meantime....
maybe we actually get good & he changes his mind

Regardless,
Any deal even remotely close to this is VERY unlikely to be enough to get it done anytime soon
RedWing9119 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
27 nov. 2020 à 0 h 16
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,201
Modifié 27 nov. 2020 à 0 h 32
What’s that Buchnevich, Kravtsov, and 2 1st.

RNH big big upgrade over Buchnevich IMO. And anymore than that NYR arnt doing it, they arnt mortgaging their future. What the GM built up and has stock in. And it just doesn’t happen, go back and look at any superstar trade in any sport and tell me one, where they got more than that, yes, some of the prospects or draft picks hit big, but at the time, they we’re just futures. Same as Edmonton. McDavid and Eichel could both have season ending injuries and Edmonton could just miss the play-offs, and get the 3rd pick in the draft, and one of those Edmonton 1st turns into a super-star.

That wouldn't be my offer, but I think that's better than the one suggested above. Buchnevich at the very least isn't a rental like RNH and the Sabres don't have to take back a cap dump (Russel). The other pieces are comparable.

"Anymore than that NYR aren't doing it, they aren't mortgaging their future"... By acquiring a 24 year old superstar Center who is already top 7-8 in the League at his position and is under a fair contract for the next 6 years? Come on, man...

Don't have to look to other sports to find a trade where a player got more than this. Lindros fetched a recently drafted Forsberg, two 1sts and more. Of course it's rare that that much gets traded, but it's also rare that player's of Eichel's caliber get moved; for futures, no less. If he's made available, he'll get a ton.

As for your point about one of the picks possibly winning a lottery and becoming a superstar:

A) Picks can be lottery protected
B) The odds of a pick winning a lottery are slim, the odds of that pick becoming as good as Jack Eichel are even slimmer
C) If that player becomes as good as Jack Eichel, so what? You got the guaranteed player who's prime lines up with your (and the leagues) best player. It's the risk you run.
Jdfitz77 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage