Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2282 700 000 $81 799 741 $0 $0 $900 259 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      UFA - 4
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
      4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
      C
      UFA - 5
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 5
      900 000 $900 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 2
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      874 125 $874 125 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      DD
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      25 nov. 2020 à 10 h 44
      Go leafs go
      Rejoint: avr. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 9,189
      I like the thought but I don't think it's possible.
      Jack_ a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 10 h 48
      Banni
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,372
      Just seeing the name Marincin will make any Leafs fan want to vomit.
      25 nov. 2020 à 10 h 54
      In Pridham we trust
      Rejoint: mai 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
      The $1.2M can not be moved. It's permanent.

I doubt ARI is interested in moving Dvorak.
      RoyBoy et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 7
      Rejoint: janv. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 414
      First off, you can’t move the $1.2M. It’s just a rule. If the leafs were allowed to move it they would’ve done it forever ago. Also I believe there’s a rule that says Toronto can’t re-acquire Kessel on his current contract because they retained some of his deal. I know this because after the Hagelin trade to LA, JR wanted to bring him back at the deadline. However, he couldn’t because he retained some salary in the initial trade away.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 12
      Formerly Jamiepo
      Rejoint: juill. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
      Quoting: Saskleaf

It certainly is, just not sure dubas has enough peyote to get Armstrong to go along with this.
      Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 14
      Go leafs go
      Quoting: Jamiepo
      It certainly is, just not sure dubas has enough peyote to get Armstrong to go along with this.

It is? Then Dubas needs to do it!
      Jack_ a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 17
      Formerly Jamiepo
      Quoting: RoyBoy
      First off, you can’t move the $1.2M. It’s just a rule. If the leafs were allowed to move it they would’ve done it forever ago. Also I believe there’s a rule that says Toronto can’t re-acquire Kessel on his current contract because they retained some of his deal. I know this because after the Hagelin trade to LA, JR wanted to bring him back at the deadline. However, he couldn’t because he retained some salary in the initial trade away.

Sorry but this is wrong top to bottom. Since it had been more than one calendar year the leafs can reacquire Kessel. By doing so the retention would be amalgamated as you can not retain in a contract you currently own. He could then be traded with no retention to coyotes. No rule forbidding this since his contract is no longer retained.
      Jack_ a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 23
      Formerly Jamiepo
      It is? Then Dubas needs to do it!

Now for the reason he doesn’t... the price to acquire Kessel and then move him at 8m would not be worth the 1.2m.
      if they could work out a deal to have Seattle take him.., that would be interesting.
      Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 34
      Démarrer sujet
      Kings v5 GM
      Rejoint: févr. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,626

yeah like what Jamiepo said since its been more then a calander year since the initial trade the leafs are able to reacquire Kessel. After doing so his cap hit on the leafs books would be at 8 million thus eliminating the retention because theyve got his contract back.
      GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 40
      Démarrer sujet
      Kings v5 GM

If the leafs feel they want to stack a top line I personnaly would rather have Marner on the 2nd line rather then Nylander. This has definitely been brought up before but if they do this they cant have Kerfoot as their 2c. Dvorak back with Marner on that 2nd line is something id really like to see. Engvall would also stylistically fit on this line very well imo, moving down hyman and getting a stronger defensive 3c like tampa did with Coleman-Gourde-Goodrow would be fantastic
      25 nov. 2020 à 11 h 47
      Démarrer sujet
      Kings v5 GM
      Now for the reason he doesn’t... the price to acquire Kessel and then move him at 8m would not be worth the 1.2m.
      if they could work out a deal to have Seattle take him.., that would be interesting.

I think AZ likes and wants to keep kessel so if they didnt want him back they wouldnt be able to make this move or they would have to make it without kessel they would just have to move out simmonds some how even if they have to bury him
      GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 5
      The 1 True GM
      Rejoint: juin 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 160

A team cannot reacquire someone that was traded away with retained salary for 1 calandar year. So in this case the Leafs could get kessel back but it would be wise to have Arizona retain salary
      Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 11
      Go leafs go

Yes, getting Kessel and sending him to Seattle is certaintly an interesting thought.
      GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 12
      Go leafs go
      Quoting: Jack_
      If the leafs feel they want to stack a top line I personnaly would rather have Marner on the 2nd line rather then Nylander. This has definitely been brought up before but if they do this they cant have Kerfoot as their 2c. Dvorak back with Marner on that 2nd line is something id really like to see. Engvall would also stylistically fit on this line very well imo, moving down hyman and getting a stronger defensive 3c like tampa did with Coleman-Gourde-Goodrow would be fantastic

No, I meant getting rid of Kessel's reained salary.
      Jack_ a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 27
      Formerly Jamiepo
      Quoting: Sean4417
      A team cannot reacquire someone that was traded away with retained salary for 1 calandar year. So in this case the Leafs could get kessel back but it would be wise to have Arizona retain salary

I believe they can trade him back to Arizona if they do not retain. I would have to read the wording on that in the cba. Pens did not retain on Kessel and the Yotes would not be trading him with retention either. I believe the wording in the cba is one calendar year when the team in question is retaining on that contract.

This part I may have incorrect though.

Not that it matters that much as Yotes would never be able to take him back due to cap and money issues.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 31
      Démarrer sujet
      Kings v5 GM
      No, I meant getting rid of Kessel's reained salary.

oh my bad. the dollar value on Kessel's deal wouldnt make that much of a difference even for them but the fact that Kerfoot makes so much less then Dvorak and wasnt that much worse then him this season likely makes a huge difference for them. Its not really a realistic deal for them to make but if the Leafs decide they want to stack the 1st line, this is the move I would like to see them make. To do so they would need to either reacquire and move Kessel, make a slight downgrade in net for even Kuemper or Raanta if we're sticking on the AZ topic, or move Simmonds who isnt good anyways.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 42
      Démarrer sujet
      Kings v5 GM
      I believe they can trade him back to Arizona if they do not retain. I would have to read the wording on that in the cba. Pens did not retain on Kessel and the Yotes would not be trading him with retention either. I believe the wording in the cba is one calendar year when the team in question is retaining on that contract.

This part I may have incorrect though.

Not that it matters that much as Yotes would never be able to take him back due to cap and money issues.

Im not sure if Kessel's signing bonuses are paid out all at once like normal or if theyre paid out twice like the leafs did with Marleau meaning half was paid on july 1st and the other half was at the end of the summer or something but if its normal the leafs would only be set to pay $1,050,000 on kessel's deal and AZ would be on the hook for the rest if im correct. If his 5 million bonus this year is paid in two stages like Marleau's deal was set up then the leafs would only owe him something like $1,425,000 but again I could be wrong about that. If im right or wrong in my calculations, Im certain that the leafs owe kessel under 2 million with out taking into account everything else that is involved in the payments like escrow and everything.

That amount thats under 2 million is far less then the difference between Kerfoot's $ and Dvorak's $. In terms of the cap hits this really hinges on where Armstrong thinks they can go so If they want to sell then they can take on the extra cap hit but if they want to go for it and be stuck in mediocrity for a few more years then they probably wont make this trade
      Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 12 h 49
      Go leafs go
      oh my bad. the dollar value on Kessel's deal wouldnt make that much of a difference even for them but the fact that Kerfoot makes so much less then Dvorak and wasnt that much worse then him this season likely makes a huge difference for them. Its not really a realistic deal for them to make but if the Leafs decide they want to stack the 1st line, this is the move I would like to see them make. To do so they would need to either reacquire and move Kessel, make a slight downgrade in net for even Kuemper or Raanta if we're sticking on the AZ topic, or move Simmonds who isnt good anyways.

Ya, I think you are making some good points here, still skeptical on whether on not the leafs can somehow get out of the kessel retained salary. I've looked it up and can't gt a strait answer.
      Jack_ a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 15 h 9
      In Pridham we trust
      Sorry but this is wrong top to bottom. Since it had been more than one calendar year the leafs can reacquire Kessel. By doing so the retention would be amalgamated as you can not retain in a contract you currently own. He could then be traded with no retention to coyotes. No rule forbidding this since his contract is no longer retained.

yeah like what Jamiepo said since its been more then a calander year since the initial trade the leafs are able to reacquire Kessel. After doing so his cap hit on the leafs books would be at 8 million thus eliminating the retention because theyve got his contract back.

Per a CapFriendly tweet - I knew I read this somewhere.

Question: "What would happen if the Leafs Re-acquired Kessel, then traded him at a full cap hit to another team? Can they un-retain the salary doing that?"

Answer: "No. Once a contract is part of a retained salary transaction, it can not be reassembled. As a result, the Leafs are on the hook for that dead money until Kessel's contract expires even if they were to reacquire him one day."
      25 nov. 2020 à 15 h 10
      In Pridham we trust
      Ya, I think you are making some good points here, still skeptical on whether on not the leafs can somehow get out of the kessel retained salary. I've looked it up and can't gt a strait answer.

See my post above.
      Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
      25 nov. 2020 à 15 h 14
      Go leafs go
      Quoting: Barilko14
      See my post above.

That's kind of what I thought.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question: