Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1981 500 000 $79 467 499 $0 $0 $2 032 501 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    AG, C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
    C, AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    737 500 $737 500 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C, AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 8
    6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 6
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    22 nov. 2020 à 17 h 51
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,688
    Just do a 6.5/yr offer sheet imo
    22 nov. 2020 à 18 h 15
    Hockee
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 868
    Call me crazy, but Id rather have Grans on the Kings.

The fact that hes right handed and a lot younger is a bit more appealing imo
    Sergachev is still a great player
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 18 h 35
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 918
    Quoting: deys3232
    Call me crazy, but Id rather have Grans on the Kings.

The fact that hes right handed and a lot younger is a bit more appealing imo
    Sergachev is still a great player

Well he’s not proven anything at all and Sergachev is both very young and very proven. Yea he had upside but like any prospect he’s hit or miss. With Sergachev, you know you’re getting an elite defender.
    deys3232 et ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 18 h 39
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 24,580
    Might as well throw my offer out there too, Zig -- Bjornfot, Anderson-Dolan and the LA second. Let's see what the actual Lightning fans counter with.
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 18 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    Might as well throw my offer out there too, Zig -- Bjornfot, Anderson-Dolan and the LA second. Let's see what the actual Lightning fans counter with.

Kings can't afford to trade Bjornfot IMO. Doughty hasn't had a good D partner since Regehr. I definitely wouldn't mind trading JAD and 2nds/3rds at this point though.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 7
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Quoting: ZiggyPalffy
    Kings can't afford to trade Bjornfot IMO. Doughty hasn't had a good D partner since Regehr. I definitely wouldn't mind trading JAD and 2nds/3rds at this point though.

I'd hate to part with him, too, but I'd rather have Sergachev now. You have to pay the price for quality. I agree with you that Tampa would want an expansion-draft-exempt defenseman, too.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    I'd hate to part with him, too, but I'd rather have Sergachev now. You have to pay the price for quality. I agree with you that Tampa would want an expansion-draft-exempt defenseman, too.

If we got Sergachev, I doubt the Kings would pair him with Doughty so Doughty would still need a competent D partner. Grans is doing very good in the SHL right now and is looking to be a possible steal.

Bjornfot Doughty
    Sergachev Faber
    Anderson Roy

Kings could afford to give up Spence and another 2nd, possibly more of they wanted to.

Grans, Spence, Kupari, & two 2nd round picks.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 29
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    If we got Sergachev, I doubt the Kings would pair him with Doughty so Doughty would still need a competent D partner. Grans is doing very good in the SHL right now and is looking to be a possible steal.

Bjornfot Doughty
    Sergachev Faber
    Anderson Roy

Kings could afford to give up Spence and another 2nd, possibly more of they wanted to.

Grans, Spence, Kupari, & two 2nd round picks.

Don't forget we have Cole Hults and Kale Clague (try saying THAT three times fast) coming up on the left, so to some extent we can afford to lose Bjornfot. I'd hate to give up Grans AND Spence in the same trade -- rather send Kupari and Anderson-Dolan or Akil Thomas and Anderson-Dolan. Just my gut reaction.
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Don't forget we have Cole Hults and Kale Clague (try saying THAT three times fast) coming up on the left, so to some extent we can afford to lose Bjornfot. I'd hate to give up Grans AND Spence in the same trade -- rather send Kupari and Anderson-Dolan or Akil Thomas and Anderson-Dolan. Just my gut reaction.

If that's what we have to give up for Sergachev then I'd much rather hope we get Brandt Clarke next draft.

I just did a Kings post you should check it out and try to figure it out!
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 42
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    If that's what we have to give up for Sergachev then I'd much rather hope we get Brandt Clarke next draft.

I just did a Kings post you should check it out and try to figure it out!

I had already decided it was/is over my head. I'll try again.
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    22 nov. 2020 à 19 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    I had already decided it was/is over my head. I'll try again.

I'll tell you on here so nobody sees.

Turcotte Byfield Simontaival
    Andersson Vilardi Kaliyev
    Kempe Kopitar Brown
    Lizotte Thomas
    Fagemo

Bjornfot Doughty
    Anderson Faber
    Roy

Petersen
    Quick
    22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 40
    What in tarnation
    Rejoint: oct. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
    Vilardi+1st imo. Sergachev's so good TB should not be looking to move the guy for cheap.
    22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 46
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Quoting: justaBoss
    Vilardi+1st imo. Sergachev's so good TB should not be looking to move the guy for cheap.

The bio said be realistic and reasonable, I guess you missed the memo.

In no world does Sergachev bring back a top 6 center with 80 point potential and a 1st...
    22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 51
    What in tarnation
    The bio said be realistic and reasonable, I guess you missed the memo.

In no world does Sergachev bring back a top 6 center with 80 point potential and a 1st...

For a guy who has played 10 games in the league you certainly have high expectations...but suit yourself.

If I were Brisebois, that's the price. Wouldn't move him any cheaper than that.
    22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    For a guy who has played 10 games in the league you certainly have high expectations...but suit yourself.

If I were Brisebois, that's the price. Wouldn't move him any cheaper than that.

10 points in 7 games playing with Kempe and Frk... Maybe if you watched every game like I did you'd see where I am coming from.

It'll be interesting to see how he resigns Sergachev, Cirelli, and Cernak.

You are basically saying Sergachev is worth a top 6 center with very high upside and some NHL games to abse off of AND a lottery pick...
    22 nov. 2020 à 21 h 10
    What in tarnation
    10 points in 7 games playing with Kempe and Frk... Maybe if you watched every game like I did you'd see where I am coming from.

It'll be interesting to see how he resigns Sergachev, Cirelli, and Cernak.

You are basically saying Sergachev is worth a top 6 center with very high upside and some NHL games to abse off of AND a lottery pick...

I mean he more or less is. He's pretty much a top pairing D in most of the teams and he's only 22.

Wouldn't call Vilardi TOP6 C just yet. I want to see more action from him. At this point only LA fans hype the guy.
    22 nov. 2020 à 21 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    I mean he more or less is. He's pretty much a top pairing D in most of the teams and he's only 22.

Wouldn't call Vilardi TOP6 C just yet. I want to see more action from him. At this point only LA fans hype the guy.

You haven't even watched the action from last season lol.

I can call Vilardi a top 6 C because that's exactly where he was playing last season and exactly where he'll be thus season...

Yes, Sergachev is only 22, but he has yet to put up more than 45 points on an offensively stacked team like Tampa.
    22 nov. 2020 à 22 h 20
    What in tarnation
    You haven't even watched the action from last season lol.

I can call Vilardi a top 6 C because that's exactly where he was playing last season and exactly where he'll be thus season...

Yes, Sergachev is only 22, but he has yet to put up more than 45 points on an offensively stacked team like Tampa.

You make it sound like that a tad under 40 point season for a D is somehow disappointing...

He was playing that role for 10 games. I wouldn't call any player with that low experience truly a TOP6 forward - with the exception of franchise level talent such as Laffy ofc.

Here's the thing though - Sergachev is 22 and has made near into a top line role in the best team in the league by far with over 200 game experience. Vilardi is 21 and has barely made his debut in one of the weakest teams in the league. There's a gigantic difference in there.

I'm not denying that Vilardi's 10 game stint was good, but making an assumption that he's a clear cut TOP6 C in any team based on that is just naive. It's gonna look just hilariously stupid if the next 10 game stint of his is not so good, if that is the only needed sample data that makes you a solid TOP6 C.
    23 nov. 2020 à 0 h 31
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    You make it sound like that a tad under 40 point season for a D is somehow disappointing...

He was playing that role for 10 games. I wouldn't call any player with that low experience truly a TOP6 forward - with the exception of franchise level talent such as Laffy ofc.

Here's the thing though - Sergachev is 22 and has made near into a top line role in the best team in the league by far with over 200 game experience. Vilardi is 21 and has barely made his debut in one of the weakest teams in the league. There's a gigantic difference in there.

I'm not denying that Vilardi's 10 game stint was good, but making an assumption that he's a clear cut TOP6 C in any team based on that is just naive. It's gonna look just hilariously stupid if the next 10 game stint of his is not so good, if that is the only needed sample data that makes you a solid TOP6 C.

Just look at what you just said. A 10 game stint on the worst team in the league where he was almost a point per game ON THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Players don't just play 18+ mins a game in a 2C role on a terrible team and do that good and fail after that. All the evidence to suspect Vilardi will continue to be a good 2C is there. Sorry im not letting you discount what he's done in order to claim Sergachev is worth both him AND a 1st.

So let's flip the two and pretend Sergachev was on the Kings the last 3 years, would his value be as high as you are claiming and would he have been as productive on a league bottom team? Absolutely not.

Sergachev is a great player and everybody on here knows I love him, but you are overselling the crap out of him to justify what you claimed he is worth and I'm not falling for it.

Good day sir.
    23 nov. 2020 à 0 h 46
    What in tarnation
    Just look at what you just said. A 10 game stint on the worst team in the league where he was almost a point per game ON THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. Players don't just play 18+ mins a game in a 2C role on a terrible team and do that good and fail after that. All the evidence to suspect Vilardi will continue to be a good 2C is there. Sorry im not letting you discount what he's done in order to claim Sergachev is worth both him AND a 1st.

So let's flip the two and pretend Sergachev was on the Kings the last 3 years, would his value be as high as you are claiming and would he have been as productive on a league bottom team? Absolutely not.

Sergachev is a great player and everybody on here knows I love him, but you are overselling the crap out of him to justify what you claimed he is worth and I'm not falling for it.

Good day sir.

Literally my last sentence - not denying it was good, but giving such high expectations for the guy for a relatively good period of 10 games is just naive.

As for Sergachev playing for the Kings, his value might be tad lower than it currently is in Tampa, but by the same token the Kings as a team would likely be better, because their D would get MASSIVELY better. Currently I think their LHDs are the worst in the league. Sergachev would make it exponentially better. Also take into consideration that Vilardi would've never made his 10 game debut in a solid team of Tampa - and thus the only thing you've currently based his value on would've never happened. And this is exactly why this flipping of situation never works - the circumstances change too.

For the sake of argument, let's compare the guy to a completely random C prospect that debuted last year, Alex True for instance.

Vilardi scored
    - 25 points in AHL in 32 games
    - 7 points in NHL in 10 games

True scored
    - 25 points in AHL in 40 games
    - 4 points in NHL in 12 games

Vilardi's numbers are better, but not by a huge amount. The numbers between these players are somewhat comparable to each other. Yet absolutely no one considers True to be a TOP6 F, a prospect with that kind of potential or even an actual NHL player for that matter. Why would Vilardi be considered something like that with relatively comparable numbers then?

My stance is still the same. Vilardi is a potential C prospect, but as of now he's still nothing but a prospect, and he should be valued thusly. For a young established NHL D-man I consider a TOP6 prospect and a first rounder to be a relatively normal price.
    23 nov. 2020 à 0 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    Literally my last sentence - not denying it was good, but giving such high expectations for the guy for a relatively good period of 10 games is just naive.

As for Sergachev playing for the Kings, his value might be tad lower than it currently is in Tampa, but by the same token the Kings as a team would likely be better, because their D would get MASSIVELY better. Currently I think their LHDs are the worst in the league. Sergachev would make it exponentially better. Also take into consideration that Vilardi would've never made his 10 game debut in a solid team of Tampa - and thus the only thing you've currently based his value on would've never happened. And this is exactly why this flipping of situation never works - the circumstances change too.

For the sake of argument, let's compare the guy to a completely random C prospect that debuted last year, Alex True for instance.

Vilardi scored
    - 25 points in AHL in 32 games
    - 7 points in NHL in 10 games

True scored
    - 25 points in AHL in 40 games
    - 4 points in NHL in 12 games

Vilardi's numbers are better, but not by a huge amount. The numbers between these players are somewhat comparable to each other. Yet absolutely no one considers True to be a TOP6 F, a prospect with that kind of potential or even an actual NHL player for that matter. Why would Vilardi be considered something like that with relatively comparable numbers then?

My stance is still the same. Vilardi is a potential C prospect, but as of now he's still nothing but a prospect, and he should be valued thusly. For a young established NHL D-man I consider a TOP6 prospect and a first rounder to be a relatively normal price.

When you take into account how long Vilardi didn't play hockey or even train/workout before those AHL games it might make you wonder how much better those numbers would be if he wasn't injured and had been doing that... Vilardi was a projected top 5 pick and slip mostly because of his skating. He would have made the team that year had he not been injured.

I'm not going to go back and fourth about numbers and whether or not Vilardi is a 2C when you are 100% capable of watching him yourself and watch how he carried himself and his complete two way game against other top 6 NHL players.

To say Vilardi is nothing, but a prospect is "naive" especially coming from a numbers guy who doesn't watch hockey. Vilardi is the Kings 2C, he was the last 10 games and he will be next year. He performed like a 2C and he will again and we have evidence from last season to be confident he will do so again. Most people also have him as a Calder finalist, but nevermind that.

@tkecanuck341 I would love to hear your insight on this if you'd be willing to share.
    23 nov. 2020 à 1 h 8
    What in tarnation
    When you take into account how long Vilardi didn't play hockey or even train/workout before those AHL games it might make you wonder how much better those numbers would be if he wasn't injured and had been doing that... Vilardi was a projected top 5 pick and slip mostly because of his skating. He would have made the team that year had he not been injured.

I'm not going to go back and fourth about numbers and whether or not Vilardi is a 2C when you are 100% capable of watching him yourself and watch how he carried himself and his complete two way game against other top 6 NHL players.

To say Vilardi is nothing, but a prospect is "naive" especially coming from a numbers guy who doesn't watch hockey. Vilardi is the Kings 2C, he was the last 10 games and he will be next year. He performed like a 2C and he will again and we have evidence from last season to be confident he will do so again. Most people also have him as a Calder finalist, but nevermind that.

@tkecanuck341 I would love to hear your insight on this if you'd be willing to share.

I watch hockey as much as I can but for geographical reasons it's not that easy. Gotta trust the numbers if I can't watch all games. It's 8 AM in here and I'm just wasting time here with you.

For now Vilardi is to me just a prospect, but I'm interested to see how he performs whenever the season will start.

My stance is clear. If Vilardi is truly a complete untouchable in the exchange, then I'd want some prospect close to equivalent to that. With that first naturally. Kings prospect pool is relatively deep so they should be in position to move one for them for getting exponentially better.

And before you say Kupari is something like that, he really isn't. I've followed him enough as a Finn to know this much. He's not the type of prospect TB would be after in terms of level.
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
    23 nov. 2020 à 1 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Banni
    I watch hockey as much as I can but for geographical reasons it's not that easy. Gotta trust the numbers if I can't watch all games. It's 8 AM in here and I'm just wasting time here with you.

For now Vilardi is to me just a prospect, but I'm interested to see how he performs whenever the season will start.

My stance is clear. If Vilardi is truly a complete untouchable in the exchange, then I'd want some prospect close to equivalent to that. With that first naturally. Kings prospect pool is relatively deep so they should be in position to move one for them for getting exponentially better.

And before you say Kupari is something like that, he really isn't. I've followed him enough as a Finn to know this much. He's not the type of prospect TB would be after in terms of level.

I'm not high on Kupari anymore which is why you see Grans(who has a lot of upside) in my Sergachev trade now. I'd be willing to add more picks, possibly a 2022 1st.

We won't agree on any return for Sergachev though I'm sure.

I strongly suggest you read what Tkecanuck says if he replies. He's a long time Kings ticket holder as well as the most informed Kings fan on here. He's also very unbiased and more factual as well as professional(which I am not professional lol) he's a good Kings guy if you ever have any questions if you don't want to go through me.
    8am, don't let me ruin your morning. Have a good day.
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    23 nov. 2020 à 16 h 53
    I want Gourde back
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,350

Obviously Doughty.
    23 nov. 2020 à 19 h 18
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,101

Kings fans want to acquire Sergachev without giving up very much (i.e. a 2nd round pick and a couple A-/B+ prospects). Tampa fans don't want to trade Sergachev, but if they do, they want a Kings ransom (i.e. a lottery pick and Vilardi) in return. The answer, like most things, is probably somewhere in the middle. You're not going to get Sergachev for that return, but you're not going to get Vilardi/Turcotte/Byfield/Bjornfot/Grans plus a 1st round pick either.

I suspect the actual price would be a 2nd round pick and Vilardi or Turcotte, or a 2021 1st (top 5 protected) and Kupari or Thomas. As a Kings fan, I wouldn't do either one, but that's what the price would be.

Realistically, I don't think there's any chance Sergachev ends up in any jersey other than Tampa's.
    ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage