Forums/Armchair-GM

Pens top 15 prospects

Créé par: PGHBOB69
Équipe: 2020-21 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 22 nov. 2020
Publié: 22 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Penguins Top 15 prospects(plus 3 goalies b/c they cannot move out of the goalie position).
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Puustinen, Valtteri
3750 000 $
Blomqvist, Joel
3750 000 $
Clang, Calle
3750 000 $
Svejkovsky, Lukas
3750 000 $
Caufield, Judd
3750 000 $
Phillips, Clayton
3750 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de WSH
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1881 500 000 $69 421 842 $0 $1 900 000 $12 078 158 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
894 167 $894 167 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $
AD
RFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 2
853 333 $853 333 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Puustinen, Valtteri
750 000 $750 000 $
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG
RFA - 1
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
Svejkovsky, Lukas
750 000 $750 000 $
Caufield, Judd
750 000 $750 000 $
Phillips, Clayton
750 000 $750 000 $
788 333 $788 333 $ (Bonis de performance42 500 $$42K)
AG
RFA - 3
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
UFA - 2
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
G
UFA - 1
Blomqvist, Joel
750 000 $750 000 $
Clang, Calle
750 000 $750 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 nov. 2020 à 16 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Sad but that’s what 3 Stanley cups and the longest active postseason streak in hockey looks like
SevenLeg, PGHBOB69, chloewoj and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2020 à 16 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
Quoting: mhockey91
Sad but that’s what 3 Stanley cups and the longest active postseason streak in hockey looks like

I think the top 8 are legit prospect. After u get past that. And the 3 goalies. Who knows!! It quickly falls off into “C”, “C-“ prospects. But Almeida can score. He is just undersized.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/245573/justin-almeida
mhockey91 et Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2020 à 18 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Maniscalco is a better defense man than Joseph who should be far down that list as I would easily take Legare and O'Connor before him. And Caufield is a beast. He might have the heaviest game I've seen from a penguins player in a decade.
22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 6
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,466
Quoting: mhockey91

Quoting: PGHBOB69
I think the top 8 are legit prospect. After u get past that. And the 3 goalies. Who knows!! It quickly falls off into “C”, “C-“ prospects. But Almeida can score. He is just undersized.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/245573/justin-almeida

Quoting: pharrow
Maniscalco is a better defense man than Joseph who should be far down that list as I would easily take Legare and O'Connor before him. And Caufield is a beast. He might have the heaviest game I've seen from a penguins player in a decade.

well we better hope a couple turn out or else the rebuild will take a whole lot longer once SID/GENO/TANGER are gone...
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2020 à 20 h 12
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: Pens3lieve
well we better hope a couple turn out or else the rebuild will take a whole lot longer once SID/GENO/TANGER are gone...

The rebuild after Sid/Geno/Letang will be so short. Pens will just immediately fall off, be AWFUL for a couple years, get some top 3 picks, and go on another run just like once the Lemieux era was over.
Pens3lieve et PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2020 à 23 h 4
Adomaitis
Mentions "j'aime": 186

This may be your worst take. POJ legit good, about NHL ready. Legare and O’Connor eh, they are not that close and I think O’Connor is a bit of a perimeter player.

Love Caufield tho, great floor there
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 3 h 56
Banni
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 4 h 15
Quoting: Adamitis
This may be your worst take. POJ legit good, about NHL ready. Legare and O’Connor eh, they are not that close and I think O’Connor is a bit of a perimeter player.

Love Caufield tho, great floor there

POJ has yet to do anything that makes him "legit good", has had nothing but problems aka injury, illness, ineffective play, in his development and lacks the size and strength to play at the NHL level. He's a toothpick, waiting to get shoved around at this point and will take years to develop even if he manages to turn it around. By the time he would even be NHL ready, this team will be a bottom feeder. I honestly don't think he'll ever play for the penguins. He'll be moved because he's years away from being able to actually play at this level, especially playoff hockey, where he'll get tossed when the games get physical and mean.

Meanwhile Maniscalco on the other hand is NHL ready. Was the prize defenseman coming out the NCAA as a FA. He's potential a legit 1-2 RD. Big, talented, fast, good skater and confident in his skill set. How you confuse these two I don't know. He will clearly outplay POJ this year, and if the penguins had any faith in POJ they wouldn't have rushed out looking for defense men. But they he's not even close.

As for Legare, you must be kidding. he looks like a stud power forward everywhere he's played including the penguins camps. He's the guy everyone wants to find something wrong with, but every time he steps on the ice people take notice and he outplays everyone. Mean while everyone wants to trash him, his skating, his defense his this his that.... Best player on the ice in rookie camp at 18 and great play in the CHL. That's is story right now, he's a guy who will go through a wall for his team. That's why they are much higher on him. While POJ looked diminutive and lost he was tearing it up on the same ice last year with strong play in the dirty areas. That's a real comparison between those two players.

O'Connor may not have a high ceiling but at least he gets how the game is played and what his role is. All he has to do is come in and continue throwing his big body around and he'll easily be an NHL level player with his speed and size. He's a guy you can see sticking to a roster somewhere. Because teams need those physical bottom 6 players who are fast enough to play.

I honestly don't think you ever saw POJ play. He was shoved around last spring, and he'll be shoved around this spring which is why he played a lot of 3rd pair minutes in the AHL behind guys like Czuczman and . A career AHLer. Truth is, they hype POJ up because they lack prospects. And while he might eventually develop into an NHL player, at 21 years old he's behind the curve to call him "legit good". He's a year younger than Marino when he came in and roughly the same age as Maniscalco . But you won't see either of them getting shoved around. And that's the truth of his development.
23 nov. 2020 à 11 h 20
Adomaitis
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 11 h 52
POJ has yet to do anything that makes him "legit good", has had nothing but problems aka injury, illness, ineffective play, in his development and lacks the size and strength to play at the NHL level. He's a toothpick, waiting to get shoved around at this point and will take years to develop even if he manages to turn it around. By the time he would even be NHL ready, this team will be a bottom feeder. I honestly don't think he'll ever play for the penguins. He'll be moved because he's years away from being able to actually play at this level, especially playoff hockey, where he'll get tossed when the games get physical and mean.

Meanwhile Maniscalco on the other hand is NHL ready. Was the prize defenseman coming out the NCAA as a FA. He's potential a legit 1-2 RD. Big, talented, fast, good skater and confident in his skill set. How you confuse these two I don't know. He will clearly outplay POJ this year, and if the penguins had any faith in POJ they wouldn't have rushed out looking for defense men. But they he's not even close.

As for Legare, you must be kidding. he looks like a stud power forward everywhere he's played including the penguins camps. He's the guy everyone wants to find something wrong with, but every time he steps on the ice people take notice and he outplays everyone. Mean while everyone wants to trash him, his skating, his defense his this his that.... Best player on the ice in rookie camp at 18 and great play in the CHL. That's is story right now, he's a guy who will go through a wall for his team. That's why they are much higher on him. While POJ looked diminutive and lost he was tearing it up on the same ice last year with strong play in the dirty areas. That's a real comparison between those two players.

O'Connor may not have a high ceiling but at least he gets how the game is played and what his role is. All he has to do is come in and continue throwing his big body around and he'll easily be an NHL level player with his speed and size. He's a guy you can see sticking to a roster somewhere. Because teams need those physical bottom 6 players who are fast enough to play.

I honestly don't think you ever saw POJ play. He was shoved around last spring, and he'll be shoved around this spring which is why he played a lot of 3rd pair minutes in the AHL behind guys like Czuczman and . A career AHLer. Truth is, they hype POJ up because they lack prospects. And while he might eventually develop into an NHL player, at 21 years old he's behind the curve to call him "legit good". He's a year younger than Marino when he came in and roughly the same age as Maniscalco . But you won't see either of them getting shoved around. And that's the truth of his development.

Don’t even know what to say at this point. I mean I watch most WBS games...
I mean u thought DiPauli was going to play 1C there so, maybe try not just making up stuff? Try listening to people with actual information?

His coach, the media, and independent prospect guys rate high on POJ and all rate him ahead.

POJ played 27 mins a night for WBS and was a pretty steady 1D down the stretch. His scoring stats don’t look amazing but he doesn’t play top PP
He doesn’t get “pushed around” his coach was complimentary of him for doing eh opposite, reported him as very strong for his size. He is basically the same size as Pettersson.
Not even trying to be mean but you clearly don’t know what ur talking about after that and def not watch WBS games

One of those ppl that can’t be wrong online and just keep doubling down
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 11 h 40
Adomaitis
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 11 h 50
Double post
23 nov. 2020 à 13 h 4
Banni
I mean u thought DiPauli was going to play 1C there so, maybe try not just making up stuff? Try listening to people with actual information?

His coach, the media, and independent prospect guys rate high on POJ and all rate him ahead.

POJ played 27 mins a night for WBS and was a pretty steady 1D down the stretch. His scoring stats don’t look amazing but he doesn’t play top PP
He doesn’t get “pushed around” his coach was complimentary of him for doing eh opposite, reported him as very strong for his size. He is basically the same size as Pettersson.
Not even trying to be mean but you clearly don’t know what ur talking about after that and def not watch WBS games

no where did i ever say DiPauli is the 1C, I don't know why you just make up random stuff. People do this all the time on here. Accuse someone of some crap that never happened and try to sound like a know it all. It's so damn weak and shows how little you have to offer in defense.

B. He's not the same size as pettersson, he's almost 20 lbs lighter. Don't tell me that makes no difference either. Especially when you are 160 lbs on a 6'2 frame.

C. He did get pushed around, my god are you blind. Notice how you didn't even want to look at that prospect camp comparison.

D. He's not rated higher than Maniscalco. My god, you think Maniscalco just signed here with no expectation of playing time? He could have gone anywhere he wanted, and one of his demands was playing time. He wanted a team he could get on the ice for.
I hate to break it to you, but that job is his if he can earn it in camp. There is no doubt they have that agreement. They aren't going to get in his way from earning it. They have 0 such expectations of POJ. They know he's no where near ready and isn't going to compete. The hell is a 160lb guy going to do fighting on the boards with guys who are 200-220lbs. Nothing but get run over.
No top of it, Maniscalco has such a higher ceiling. By your own admission, POJ 5v5 offense isn't great. Maniscalco whole thing is he plays fast, pushes the puck up ice, and jumps in on the play.
Which is why his ceiling is so high, his staking is really good, fast and he's physical enough to play defense with it.

So yeah, keep doubling down there yourself. Two players basically the exact same age. One is NHL ready, the other not even close but that's the one you think is the higher rated prospect...yeah sure thing there.
Not only is Maniscalco the better prospect now, but he grades out higher in the long run. He's a puck mover, in a fast pace game. High demand for such players.
23 nov. 2020 à 13 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 13 h 44

PO- Jospeh made the play-off bubble team for The Pens, last year, for the play-offs. Poulin didn’t. And they wanted Poulin to make it. PO-Joseph is a top 100 prospect in the NHL. He’ll be a top 4 D paring. A good two-way defensemen. And he’s not 160. He’s 180-185. He gained 20 pounds of muscle while with the Pens. So right now, he’s heavier than Pettersson.

https://lastwordonsports.com/hockey/2019/08/28/pittsburgh-penguins-prospects-2/

https://pittsburghhockeynow.com/exclusive-coach-raves-about-joseph-he-could-play-in-nhl-next-year-pittsburgh-penguins/

This article also says he’s gained weight. And keeps gaining and growing. Mentally too.

“At 6-foot-2, 162 pounds, Joseph was slight, but he is incredibly fast and has good vision. Joseph gained weight, mostly muscle for his first pro season, and kept growing, mentally, too”.

*** “WAS” slight.

“Joseph has bulked up since his draft year, adding over 20 pounds in the last two years. He is strong on the puck and wins more battles in the corners and in front of the net as a result. There is probably a bit more room to add muscle to his lanky frame. How much is necessary will be seen as he tests himself against professional opponents this year”.

https://www.nhl.com/player/pierre-olivier-joseph-8480058
Adamitis a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 17 h 31
Adomaitis
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 17 h 54
no where did i ever say DiPauli is the 1C, I don't know why you just make up random stuff. People do this all the time on here. Accuse someone of some crap that never happened and try to sound like a know it all. It's so damn weak and shows how little you have to offer in defense.

B. He's not the same size as pettersson, he's almost 20 lbs lighter. Don't tell me that makes no difference either. Especially when you are 160 lbs on a 6'2 frame.

C. He did get pushed around, my god are you blind. Notice how you didn't even want to look at that prospect camp comparison.

D. He's not rated higher than Maniscalco. My god, you think Maniscalco just signed here with no expectation of playing time? He could have gone anywhere he wanted, and one of his demands was playing time. He wanted a team he could get on the ice for.
I hate to break it to you, but that job is his if he can earn it in camp. There is no doubt they have that agreement. They aren't going to get in his way from earning it. They have 0 such expectations of POJ. They know he's no where near ready and isn't going to compete. The hell is a 160lb guy going to do fighting on the boards with guys who are 200-220lbs. Nothing but get run over.
No top of it, Maniscalco has such a higher ceiling. By your own admission, POJ 5v5 offense isn't great. Maniscalco whole thing is he plays fast, pushes the puck up ice, and jumps in on the play.
Which is why his ceiling is so high, his staking is really good, fast and he's physical enough to play defense with it.

So yeah, keep doubling down there yourself. Two players basically the exact same age. One is NHL ready, the other not even close but that's the one you think is the higher rated prospect...yeah sure thing there.
Not only is Maniscalco the better prospect now, but he grades out higher in the long run. He's a puck mover, in a fast pace game. High demand for such players.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/328299

Crap you never did, huh?

U just made a bunch more claims in direct contrast to all of the information on POJ. At least pghBob is linking

Paywalled, but Haase did an interview with Vellucci calling POJ NHL ready. Say he was there defensively, getting their offensively. PittsburghHockeyNow did a summary you can google and Haase has a free follow up article.

Pronman at the Athletic rates POJ 3 and Maniscalco honorable mention.
Just two off the top of my head

SBN rated POJ way higher in their recent ratings, but they aren’t really officially media, but solid enough

Honestly based on comments and reports people are higher on both POJ and Lee than Maniscalco.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 17 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 17 h 51

Crap you never did, huh?

U just made a bunch more claims in direct contrast to all of the information on POJ. At least pghBob is linking

Ya, and I even copied and pasted the Quotes from the linked articles that confirm what You and I are saying. Although it is best to read the whole article!! And I already posted a link that JR and Sully quoted as saying “it Ruthwedel’s job to lose”. But most likely they see it as a platoon.

And PO-Joseph isn’t 162 pounds anymore. Not at all. He’s 180-185. Which like u said, puts him as the same size at Pettersson. Even acouple pounds heavier..lol. Pettersson is listed at 6’3, 177. PO-Joseph is listed on NHL.Com(posted the link) at 6’2, 185.

https://www.nhl.com/player/pierre-olivier-joseph-8480058U

And all those articles say he “WAS” slight. He has gained 20 pounds of muscle. And is strong on the puck. And tough in front of the net.

And I watched Baby Pens games last year and saw a lot of highlights. PO-Joseph always looked good. And strong.
Adamitis a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 17 h 57
Adomaitis
Modifié 23 nov. 2020 à 18 h 3
Ya needs context. Last year he was playing down ten pounds Bc he had mono.....still wasn’t “pushed around” ffs

And I mean I like maniscalco a lot, he’s a good two way D with ceiling, but he is not like Marino 2.0 let’s be real.

And to say POJ has anything to do with him signing here is crazy, both start in the AHL with the current roster (8D) and with Almari loaned for the year they have plenty of minutes for both. If pens think they have a NHL ready piece they don’t extend Riikola and Ruhwedel for two years and add Ceci
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 18 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Ya needs context. Last year he was playing down ten pounds Bc he had mono.....still wasn’t “pushed around” ffs

And I mean I like maniscalco a lot, he’s a good two way D with ceiling, but he is not like Marino 2.0 let’s be real.

And to say POJ has anything to do with him signing here is crazy, both start in the AHL with the current roster (8D) and with Almari loaned for the year they have plenty of minutes for both. If pens think they have a NHL ready piece don’t extend Riikola and Ruhwedel for two years and add Ceci

Right, him “promised” playing time is just crazy!! He signed here b/c we have a track record with College FA’s and he probably sees he does have an opportunity here sooner than later!! We all hope he is Marino 2.0. And I hope he takes a spot and doesn’t look back. And I think he will be a part of our future. I think next year though. But he’s definitely not penciled in as the starter right now!!

Still, so 175. He was 162 two years ago!! And with the quarantine, a lot of players are losing weight and just working out hard. A lot!! Zion Williamson and N.Jokic both lost crazy weight and look great!! I’m sure he gained that back after the Episode of Mono.
Adamitis a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 18 h 5
Adomaitis
Right, him “promised” playing time is just crazy!! He signed here b/c we have a track record with College FA’s and he probably sees he does have an opportunity here sooner than later!! We all hope he is Marino 2.0. And I hope he takes a spot and doesn’t look back. And I think he will be a part of our future. I think next year though. But he’s definitely not penciled in as the starter right now!!

Ya also doesn’t hurt that he is good friends with Austin Lemieux and the Pens have been working him for 2 years
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2020 à 18 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Ya also doesn’t hurt that he is good friends with Austin Lemieux and the Pens have been working him for 2 years

Ya, and his coach was a former Pens player too?? Right??

And Still, that puts PO-Joseph at around 175 pounds He was 162 two years ago!! And with the quarantine, a lot of players are losing weight and just working out hard. A lot!! Zion Williamson and N.Jokic both lost crazy weight and look great!! I’m sure he gained that back after the Episode of Mono.
24 nov. 2020 à 2 h 33
Banni

Crap you never did, huh?

Paywalled, but Haase did an interview with Vellucci calling POJ NHL ready. Say he was there defensively, getting their offensively. PittsburghHockeyNow did a summary you can google and Haase has a free follow up article.

Pronman at the Athletic rates POJ 3 and Maniscalco honorable mention.
Just two off the top of my head

SBN rated POJ way higher in their recent ratings, but they aren’t really officially media, but solid enough

Honestly based on comments and reports people are higher on both POJ and Lee than Maniscalco.

these are the same people who said Sprong was the next great thing and that Marino would be in WBS last season.
It's click bait pure and simple. Hell you are quoting the Athletic, what's that tell you? They say anything to get people to pay.
POJ isn't NHL ready. Even in his own interviews he tells you he needs to gain weight and strength.
Hell he talks about how mono really set him back and he lost weight. He was lighter at the end of last season than when he started it. You are going to say that's NHL ready?
You realize when he played in the camp games he was basically tossed around by guys fighting for jobs right?
No one cares what a bunch of click bait people say. Fact is this team is high on Maniscalco. They are looking at him to step in and fill a role. Because frankly they got holes and have no one to fill them. Landing him was a prize and a gift. He didn't get there from knowing people. He could have chosen any team. Both him and the team know all he has to do is show in camp and he'll get a sweater. Because they know he's ready and they got holes.
Meanwhile the click bait people want to tell you CR is going to be the 3rd pairing defense.....yeah no. We all know that's not right.
But keep paying for that garbage. FFS all he has to do is out play Ceci. Who is awful.

and possibly 1c isn't stating 1c. You are talking about a team with 0 center prospects. They are frankly throwing bodies in there. You act like I came out and said, yeah, he's the 1C. I never said that.
They don't have much of anything in WBS the whole team is devoid of prospects. Handful of guys here and there. You look at the team right now, If Maniscalco is on the main club.
What do you have that is NHL caliber? POJ one day, OConnor when space opens for a guy on the 4th line....... Bjork is in europe not sure if his loan is full year. there isn't anything there. The whole list is pathetic.
Lafferty will probably be a 13th skater. So he's out, given his ceiling as a 4th liner.
So yeah, any body they got to throw in there. Because there surely isn't any talent waiting to be put there. They didn't bring in Pavlychev, Bellerive hands are shot by all reports, He can't even hold the stick the same way he use to. There is nothing there.
24 nov. 2020 à 4 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 24 nov. 2020 à 7 h 1
these are the same people who said Sprong was the next great thing and that Marino would be in WBS last season.
It's click bait pure and simple. Hell you are quoting the Athletic, what's that tell you? They say anything to get people to pay.
POJ isn't NHL ready. Even in his own interviews he tells you he needs to gain weight and strength.
Hell he talks about how mono really set him back and he lost weight. He was lighter at the end of last season than when he started it. You are going to say that's NHL ready?
You realize when he played in the camp games he was basically tossed around by guys fighting for jobs right?
No one cares what a bunch of click bait people say. Fact is this team is high on Maniscalco. They are looking at him to step in and fill a role. Because frankly they got holes and have no one to fill them. Landing him was a prize and a gift. He didn't get there from knowing people. He could have chosen any team. Both him and the team know all he has to do is show in camp and he'll get a sweater. Because they know he's ready and they got holes.
Meanwhile the click bait people want to tell you CR is going to be the 3rd pairing defense.....yeah no. We all know that's not right.
But keep paying for that garbage. FFS all he has to do is out play Ceci. Who is awful.

and possibly 1c isn't stating 1c. You are talking about a team with 0 center prospects. They are frankly throwing bodies in there. You act like I came out and said, yeah, he's the 1C. I never said that.
They don't have much of anything in WBS the whole team is devoid of prospects. Handful of guys here and there. You look at the team right now, If Maniscalco is on the main club.
What do you have that is NHL caliber? POJ one day, OConnor when space opens for a guy on the 4th line....... Bjork is in europe not sure if his loan is full year. there isn't anything there. The whole list is pathetic.
Lafferty will probably be a 13th skater. So he's out, given his ceiling as a 4th liner.
So yeah, any body they got to throw in there. Because there surely isn't any talent waiting to be put there. They didn't bring in Pavlychev, Bellerive hands are shot by all reports, He can't even hold the stick the same way he use to. There is nothing there.

1st- Never Quoted the Athletic. Maybe if you would read it, it might help!! I’m done reading your stuff and you don’t read mine!! Pittsburghhockeynow and the hockey writers is the linked articles. And NHL.Com has him listed at 6’2 185 pounds.

2nd, he lost 10 pounds from Mono and gained it back b4 the play-off bubble. Which he made the taxi-squad team. And was up to 185 pounds before the Mono. And back up to 180 pounds during for the play-off bubble, taxi squad. And if the Pens made it another round in the play-offs, he would have gotten playing time.

I watched Baby Pens games last year and not one game did I see him getting pushed around. I don’t know where you are getting that from. Please show me a quote, Or an article, some analysts or reporter saying it besides you. Cause I never saw it happen in any of the games I watched. And every article I’ve read, and I’ve read a lot. And linked some too, they all say the coaches loved him. And he’s strong on the puck and in front of the net. And that he played on the PK and PP and played 25 minutes plus a night. And like I said, made the play-off taxi squad team, that 6’3, 210 pound Poulin didn’t even make. I’m sure he wasn’t getting “tossed around”.

3rd. And yes, even if I did quote the athletic, which I didn’t, I would still believe them more than you. Saying things like they “promised” him Playing time..lol. “All he has to do is show up in camp and he has a sweater”..lol.

Yes, he could have signed anywhere. No kidding. But to say that It had nothing to do Mario’s son playing on his team is just pure confirmation bias. And the fact that the Pens scouted him hard, and the Pens having a history of developing College FA’s, more than most teams, all played a factor into him signing.

And yes, he probably saw an opening or opportunity to play here sooner rather than later!! I’ll agree with that!! But by no means, did they promise him a position or “he shows up in camp and gets a sweater”.

And J.Almeida has scored 100 points in two back to back years in the WHL. The same competition N.Legaue and S.Poulin are playing in(The CHL is composed of the OHL, WHL and the Q league). He definitely produces. Yes, im probably higher on him than most, but we’ll see what he does this year in the AHL for the Baby Pens. That will be a better test IMO. I think he has a 3C ceiling.

And Lukas Svejkovsky was invited to the USA team World Junior team try-outs. He was one of 39 players invited. He’s 19 years old. Was ranked higher than the position we drafted him this year. He was a top 100 prospect in the draft. Son of a former NHL’er. I think we got him at 120 or somewhere around there. He’s young, but we’ll see how he develops in college.

And Valtteri Puustinen is a goal scorer. And a good prospect as well. You tube his highlights. He’s slick. And he’s producing in Liiga. Which is a top 5 league outside the NHL.

And I like Judd Caulfield as well. Big guy, producing some in college. He’s been playing well at North Dakota. And he was also one of the 39 players invited to the World Juniors USA team try-outs this year. He’s young though too. 19 also, and we’ll see how he devolps in College. Like Lukas Svejkovsky. Probably a bottom 6 power wing. But I’ll take it!! Seems tough and like he can score some too!

Can Lee is also a puck moving Defensemen that is supposed to be a good college FA signing. And have NHL potential. I’m excited to see what he is like as well.

I’m not a big Kasper Bjokqvist fan at all. I think the shine has run off on him since he’s been injured and behind the 8-ball as far as prospects go. He still might develop ok, but the injury history scares me. And at best, he’ll play in the NHL at 25 or 26 years old. Not high on him.

And I like Joel Blomqvist. He’s the starting goalie for the Finnish team in the WJ this year. Or wherever he is from. I think Finnish. And Calle Clang is the back-up goalie for his team. I think Sweden. And I’m probably higher than most on E.Larmi. I think he can be a good NHL back-up goalie.

And I’m high on Maniscalco too!! I hope he plays this year and is Marino 2.0. I hope he makes the roster out of camp!! That would be great!! What are u arguing about!! Same team bud!! Same team!! I hope he wins the Calder. I really do!! I know Ruthwedel and Ceci arnt part of our future!! But to expect that from a 21 year old kid is kind of crazy. I hope he does though!! I would be ecstatic if he made the roster out of camp and the 3rd pairing was Matheson/Maniscalco. That would be F-ing awesome!!
Adamitis a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2020 à 5 h 0
Démarrer sujet
He’s outstanding. He had a setback EARLY in the season with Mono(nucleosis), but he played 27 minutes a game. All tough situations,” Vellucci’s praise began. “He got better and better, every day. I’m very impressed.”

Joseph is now the unquestioned top Pittsburgh Penguins prospect on the blueline. At 6-foot-2, 162 pounds, Joseph WAS slight, but he is incredibly fast and has good vision. Joseph gained weight, mostly muscle for his first pro season, and kept growing, mentally, too.
24 nov. 2020 à 5 h 2
Démarrer sujet
He’s outstanding. He had a setback EARLY in the season with Mono(nucleosis), but he played 27 minutes a game. All tough situations,” Vellucci’s praise began. “He got better and better, every day. I’m very impressed.”

Joseph is now the unquestioned top Pittsburgh Penguins prospect on the blueline. At 6-foot-2, 162 pounds, Joseph WAS slight, but he is incredibly fast and has good vision. Joseph gained weight, mostly muscle for his first pro season, and kept growing, mentally, too.
24 nov. 2020 à 9 h 36
Banni
1st- Never Quoted the Athletic. Maybe if you would read it, it might help!! I’m done reading your stuff and you don’t read mine!! Pittsburghhockeynow and the hockey writers is the linked articles. And NHL.Com has him listed at 6’2 185 pounds.

2nd, he lost 10 pounds from Mono and gained it back b4 the play-off bubble. Which he made the taxi-squad team. And was up to 185 pounds before the Mono. And back up to 180 pounds during for the play-off bubble, taxi squad. And if the Pens made it another round in the play-offs, he would have gotten playing time.

I watched Baby Pens games last year and not one game did I see him getting pushed around. I don’t know where you are getting that from. Please show me a quote, Or an article, some analysts or reporter saying it besides you. Cause I never saw it happen in any of the games I watched. And every article I’ve read, and I’ve read a lot. And linked some too, they all say the coaches loved him. And he’s strong on the puck and in front of the net. And that he played on the PK and PP and played 25 minutes plus a night. And like I said, made the play-off taxi squad team, that 6’3, 210 pound Poulin didn’t even make. I’m sure he wasn’t getting “tossed around”.

3rd. And yes, even if I did quote the athletic, which I didn’t, I would still believe them more than you. Saying things like they “promised” him Playing time..lol. “All he has to do is show up in camp and he has a sweater”..lol.

Yes, he could have signed anywhere. No kidding. But to say that It had nothing to do Mario’s son playing on his team is just pure confirmation bias. And the fact that the Pens scouted him hard, and the Pens having a history of developing College FA’s, more than most teams, all played a factor into him signing.

And yes, he probably saw an opening or opportunity to play here sooner rather than later!! I’ll agree with that!! But by no means, did they promise him a position or “he shows up in camp and gets a sweater”.

And J.Almeida has scored 100 points in two back to back years in the WHL. The same competition N.Legaue and S.Poulin are playing in(The CHL is composed of the OHL, WHL and the Q league). He definitely produces. Yes, im probably higher on him than most, but we’ll see what he does this year in the AHL for the Baby Pens. That will be a better test IMO. I think he has a 3C ceiling.

And Lukas Svejkovsky was invited to the USA team World Junior team try-outs. He was one of 39 players invited. He’s 19 years old. Was ranked higher than the position we drafted him this year. He was a top 100 prospect in the draft. Son of a former NHL’er. I think we got him at 120 or somewhere around there. He’s young, but we’ll see how he develops in college.

And Valtteri Puustinen is a goal scorer. And a good prospect as well. You tube his highlights. He’s slick. And he’s producing in Liiga. Which is a top 5 league outside the NHL.

And I like Judd Caulfield as well. Big guy, producing some in college. He’s been playing well at North Dakota. And he was also one of the 39 players invited to the World Juniors USA team try-outs this year. He’s young though too. 19 also, and we’ll see how he devolps in College. Like Lukas Svejkovsky. Probably a bottom 6 power wing. But I’ll take it!! Seems tough and like he can score some too!

Can Lee is also a puck moving Defensemen that is supposed to be a good college FA signing. And have NHL potential. I’m excited to see what he is like as well.

I’m not a big Kasper Bjokqvist fan at all. I think the shine has run off on him since he’s been injured and behind the 8-ball as far as prospects go. He still might develop ok, but the injury history scares me. And at best, he’ll play in the NHL at 25 or 26 years old. Not high on him.

And I like Joel Blomqvist. He’s the starting goalie for the Finnish team in the WJ this year. Or wherever he is from. I think Finnish. And Calle Clang is the back-up goalie for his team. I think Sweden. And I’m probably higher than most on E.Larmi. I think he can be a good NHL back-up goalie.

And I’m high on Maniscalco too!! I hope he plays this year and is Marino 2.0. I hope he makes the roster out of camp!! That would be great!! What are u arguing about!! Same team bud!! Same team!! I hope he wins the Calder. I really do!! I know Ruthwedel and Ceci arnt part of our future!! But to expect that from a 21 year old kid is kind of crazy. I hope he does though!! I would be ecstatic if he made the roster out of camp and the 3rd pairing was Matheson/Maniscalco. That would be F-ing awesome!!

A. no one said you did, this isn't even a reply to you.

B Poulin didn't make it due to him getting caught up in Covid. The team even came out and said that.

C. You keep trying to argue this POJ thing. I don't even know why I bother. If he's so NHL ready, why is there absolutely no talk of him playing on the main team. None. Nor has their ever been even though the LD 3rd pair was struggling.

D. Almeida is a project. He'll be lucky to ever see the NHL, much like some of their other over hyped projects like Drogz. Everyone looks great in CHL getting to the NHL is a different story.

E. Lukas Svejkovsky isn't at WBS. so I don't even know why you are talking about him. He's not even signed. That goes a long with everyone else listed there not signed. Not even worth talking about yet as they are all years away if they even get there.

If POJ was so NHL ready, why the hell were they starting JJ a guy they bought out when they needed to win games?
It's not like the salary cap or anything else is an excuse there.

Clearly hyping prospects has got you thinking guys are far more developed than they actually are. Like I said, POJ is a long time away.
If he was that ready they wouldn't have bothered with Riikola. But they did.
He needs to develop and gain strength. No one ever said he can't get there, that was never the point of the whole conversation.
The point is you look at the two between POJ and Maniscalco , and Maniscalco is clearly more NHL ready and the better prospect.
Anything you can say about POJ you can also say about Maniscalco , except he's bigger, stronger, and ready for a higher level of competition. He's also a better offensive player.
24 nov. 2020 à 13 h 49
Adomaitis
How is Maniscalco on the main roster?
They have a full compliment plus 2
On DiPauli thing, point being they have plenty of other options at C than a guy they never play ed there ever, and never played in their top six, but u didn’t know that Bc u don’t watch them play apparently. He’s not even an option there to anyone that knows the team. They just bring vets in like all teams do.
24 nov. 2020 à 14 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 24 nov. 2020 à 16 h 47
A. no one said you did, this isn't even a reply to you.

B Poulin didn't make it due to him getting caught up in Covid. The team even came out and said that.

C. You keep trying to argue this POJ thing. I don't even know why I bother. If he's so NHL ready, why is there absolutely no talk of him playing on the main team. None. Nor has their ever been even though the LD 3rd pair was struggling.

D. Almeida is a project. He'll be lucky to ever see the NHL, much like some of their other over hyped projects like Drogz. Everyone looks great in CHL getting to the NHL is a different story.

E. Lukas Svejkovsky isn't at WBS. so I don't even know why you are talking about him. He's not even signed. That goes a long with everyone else listed there not signed. Not even worth talking about yet as they are all years away if they even get there.

If POJ was so NHL ready, why the hell were they starting JJ a guy they bought out when they needed to win games?
It's not like the salary cap or anything else is an excuse there.

Clearly hyping prospects has got you thinking guys are far more developed than they actually are. Like I said, POJ is a long time away.
If he was that ready they wouldn't have bothered with Riikola. But they did.
He needs to develop and gain strength. No one ever said he can't get there, that was never the point of the whole conversation.
The point is you look at the two between POJ and Maniscalco , and Maniscalco is clearly more NHL ready and the better prospect.
Anything you can say about POJ you can also say about Maniscalco , except he's bigger, stronger, and ready for a higher level of competition. He's also a better offensive player.

You can say the same thing about Maniscalco. Why sign Ceci and resign Ruthwedel?? If he’s so ready and is promised the spot. I hope he does make the team out of camp though man!! That would be great!! I’m routing for it!!

and we own Svejkovsky, J.Caulfield and Puustinen draft rights. We drafted them. Ya, like I said, Svejkovsky and J.Caulfield are both 19 years old. And both one of the 39 players invited to the World Juniors USA team try-outs. I’d say that’s a pretty good start. And at least some what of a touted prospect. And Puustinen was drafted last year and is 20. But is playing well in Liiga, a very good league, as good of competition as the AHL.
24 nov. 2020 à 16 h 0
Adomaitis
You can say the same thing about Maniscalco. Why sign Ceci and resign Ruthwedel?? If he’s so ready and is promised the spot. I hope he does make the team out of camp though man!! That would be great!! I’m touring for it!!

and we own Svejkovsky, J.Caulfield and Puustinen draft rights. We drafted them. Ya, like I said, Svejkovsky and J.Caulfield are both 19 years old. And both one of the 39 players invited to the World Juniors USA team try-outs. I’d say that’s a pretty good start. And at least some what of a touted prospect. And Puustinen was drafted last year and is 20. But is playing well in Liiga, a very good league, as good of competition as the AHL.

Bc it doesn’t fit her? narrative I guess. Shes? just going to keep arguing for the sake of arguing, better just let her? go
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage