Forums/Armchair-GM

First Time Trying This

Créé par: TheNorthStar
Équipe: 2020-21 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 20 nov. 2020
Publié: 20 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
My first time trying an armchair gm, please give me your thoughts on these moves.

So for the first trade, I thought that both of these teams owe these guys a fresh start, so I just had them exchange players.

For the Canucks trade, the Canucks need to get cap compliant, and also could use another defenseman, so they trade away Sutter and a 2nd to gain a decent bottom pairing defenseman while clearing cap space. Detroit Gains a pick as well as a veteran presence and 3rd line centre, as well as space for Moritz Seider. Sutter probably wouldn't waive his no-trade clause for Detroit, but you never know.

For the last deal, Edmonton gets an upgrade in net for a 3rd and 6th and Mike Smith. Detroit gets more picks. I don't see this going through because Mike Smith probably wouldn't waive his NTC, but then again, Yzerman was able to convince guys to go to Detroit multiple times this off season.

So that's all the trades I came up with, let me know if you think they're fair and would work.
Transactions
NYI
  1. Svechnikov, Evgeny
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (DET)
DET
  1. Sutter, Brandon
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (VAN)
VAN
  1. Nemeth, Patrik (1 500 000 $ retained)
DET
  1. Smith, Mike
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Bernier, Jonathan (1 500 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de EDM
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
Logo de DET
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de EDM
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de EDM
Logo de DET
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $66 497 223 $0 $1 507 500 $15 002 777 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 3
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Islanders de New York
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance157 500 $$158K)
DD
RFA - 1
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
997 500 $997 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 nov. 2020 à 19 h 13
RangerWall92
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 989
I'll give you my honest opinion:

For your first one it's pretty damn good
AnyoneButTheBruins, Yzerplan_forthewin, oilersguy and 5 others a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 19 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Want to give smith a chance to redeem himself from play in. If he craps the bed again this is a deal circle back to.
20 nov. 2020 à 19 h 33
StevieY19!!
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 689
Quoting: RangerWall92

Ditto! Like the explanations. Doubt the EDM trade goes through because I don't think it's a trade that really pushes them to the next level of contending in the playoffs but it's still pretty fair. You may need to add a bit more on the Ho-Sang trade but it's pretty close. Overall though, solid first ACGM better than a lot that I see from guys who have done these for years because they are just so biased towards their team.
oilersguy, TheNorthStar, aedoran and 2 others a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 20 h 27
RangerWall92
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 989
Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins
Ditto! Like the explanations. Doubt the EDM trade goes through because I don't think it's a trade that really pushes them to the next level of contending in the playoffs but it's still pretty fair. You may need to add a bit more on the Ho-Sang trade but it's pretty close. Overall though, solid first ACGM better than a lot that I see from guys who have done these for years because they are just so biased towards their team.

Definitely better than my first one. I was getting flamed like there was no tomorrow
20 nov. 2020 à 20 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Quoting: RangerWall92

Quoting: Timmah007
Want to give smith a chance to redeem himself from play in. If he craps the bed again this is a deal circle back to.

Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins

Thanks guys, appreciate it!
aedoran, AnyoneButTheBruins, Timmah007 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 21 h 19
GloryDaysAreBack
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 469
The fact that this is so well thought out trumps a lot of trades you see here on the daily. I also like that you did the disclaimer about these players NTC because one of the top responses to these things is "HE WOULDN'T NEVER WAIVE JOKAWEJNFOWAEFH!" You're always welcome to chime in about why too. ex: I think Smith and his family love it in Michigan, he's closer to his family in Kingston, he wouldn't have to share the crease as much, etc.

I love your first trade, after watching the Avs kill a change-of-scenery trade with Graves and Bigras, I fully support them. I think Svech for Ho-Sang makes a lot of sense for both clubs.

I think a second + Sutter would be how much it takes to get Nemeth, he is very solid as a 3rd pairing and is a good injury fill-in in the top 4 (watched him on the Avs). I like that to counteract that you're trading a bonafide bottom 6 + a 2nd for a 3rd pairing dman you made it clear it was a cap dump and those can be costly and Detroit has benefitted from a capdump for a 2nd already. Great research, I don't see the Canucks doing it. Canucks may want all their picks by the TDL for adding to their roster or for the expansion to control a bit who Seattle takes.

I think Bernier is the main goalie for Detroit and I don't seem them mortgaging Bernier for a 3rd and 6th, they've been in the basement for a little while now, they're looking to show the fans stability in some way they can and keeping Bernier does that for now. Plus he has been wanting a shot to be a #1 for a team forever now. At the TDL, there could be some pressure for buyers to add goaltending which could get them a 1st or 2nd possibly.

I think overall this is pretty good, I look forward to what other ACGMs you come up with in the future
TheNorthStar et Book_Hockey a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 21 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Quoting: BlastnyFromThePastny
The fact that this is so well thought out trumps a lot of trades you see here on the daily. I also like that you did the disclaimer about these players NTC because one of the top responses to these things is "HE WOULDN'T NEVER WAIVE JOKAWEJNFOWAEFH!" You're always welcome to chime in about why too. ex: I think Smith and his family love it in Michigan, he's closer to his family in Kingston, he wouldn't have to share the crease as much, etc.

I love your first trade, after watching the Avs kill a change-of-scenery trade with Graves and Bigras, I fully support them. I think Svech for Ho-Sang makes a lot of sense for both clubs.

I think a second + Sutter would be how much it takes to get Nemeth, he is very solid as a 3rd pairing and is a good injury fill-in in the top 4 (watched him on the Avs). I like that to counteract that you're trading a bonafide bottom 6 + a 2nd for a 3rd pairing dman you made it clear it was a cap dump and those can be costly and Detroit has benefitted from a capdump for a 2nd already. Great research, I don't see the Canucks doing it. Canucks may want all their picks by the TDL for adding to their roster or for the expansion to control a bit who Seattle takes.

I think Bernier is the main goalie for Detroit and I don't seem them mortgaging Bernier for a 3rd and 6th, they've been in the basement for a little while now, they're looking to show the fans stability in some way they can and keeping Bernier does that for now. Plus he has been wanting a shot to be a #1 for a team forever now. At the TDL, there could be some pressure for buyers to add goaltending which could get them a 1st or 2nd possibly.

I think overall this is pretty good, I look forward to what other ACGMs you come up with in the future

Thanks man, really appreciate the feedback!
21 nov. 2020 à 2 h 9
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 562

I’d give holland a solid A for his work in the offseason but his resigning of Smith drops it down to a C the smith signing was a huge gamble last yr that brought mix results at best he’s a yr older been injury prone though his career it’s a disaster in the making one Edmonton can’t afford Koskinen better stand on his head this yr for us to have a chance, with Klefbom out our defence is big question mark at this point can Jones step up and play 20 plus mins a night because asking Russell to do that is a huge red flag.
TheNorthStar a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2020 à 8 h 13
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
I don't see the fit for the Edmonton trade, but the other two are interesting ideas. Maybe a few tweaks, but the thought process is solid.
21 nov. 2020 à 10 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Quoting: GrinReaper
I’d give holland a solid A for his work in the offseason but his resigning of Smith drops it down to a C the smith signing was a huge gamble last yr that brought mix results at best he’s a yr older been injury prone though his career it’s a disaster in the making one Edmonton can’t afford Koskinen better stand on his head this yr for us to have a chance, with Klefbom out our defence is big question mark at this point can Jones step up and play 20 plus mins a night because asking Russell to do that is a huge red flag.

I don’t think smith is actually that bad he had an overall pretty decent season if it’s a short season this year which I think is fair to expect that just lessens reliance on him. The one thing I actually really really like about bringing smith back is more his personality around the team. He’s very outspoken which i personally feel is VERY lacking within that dressing room from veterans.
22 nov. 2020 à 12 h 23
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 562
I don’t think smith is actually that bad he had an overall pretty decent season if it’s a short season this year which I think is fair to expect that just lessens reliance on him. The one thing I actually really really like about bringing smith back is more his personality around the team. He’s very outspoken which i personally feel is VERY lacking within that dressing room from veterans.

I will agree with you Smith does bring some fire and intensity to the room that is lacking all three of McDavid, Draisaitl and RNH are soft spoken quiet voices in that room, Lucic tried to bring it but his on ice performance lead to his voice being toxic in the room, I’m not sure Smiths voice in the room makes up for his pour play on the ice, just a little nervous in the faith Tip has in him to when Koskinen was badly out playing Smith Tip would throw Mike back in instead of just riding Koskinen when he was hot, see how the season turns out I guess.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage