Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 231 042 $0 $0 $2 268 958 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Marner, Mitch
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 nov. 2020 à 8 h 59
backcheck>paycheck
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 194
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
And what had Kessel done by 24? A hell of a lot more production than Kapanen. This site is ridiculous, there is absolutely nothing to point to to make a case for Kapanen being a good player. He's 24, hasn't progressed, sucks defensively and despite his reputation of being a physical player with an edge, he doesn't really hit and has had 2 or 3 fights he lost in his career. He's just not good.

I don’t mind Kap. I think he’s a nice piece to add to an established roster, but he didn’t fit well here. He was especially frustrating in the Columbus series.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 9 h 8
backcheck>paycheck
Mentions "j'aime": 194
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
We’ll see how Kappy works out in Pittsburgh playing with Crosby and Guentzel. His speed fits that line nicely!! Remember what happened the last time the leafs traded a super fast player that was alittle bit of an a*s to Pittsburgh. He ended up eating hot dogs out of the Stanley Cup!! I wouldn’t be so quick on that Take just yet. It could age very poorly!!

Lol. Comparing a guy who scored 30+ goals 6 times while playing with nobody to a guy who struggled playing next to a top 5 center. You’re not biased at all haha.

I didn’t mind Kap at all as a middle 6 guy, but he was pretty frustrating sometimes. Not sure how he’ll do in PIT. Part of me suspects he’ll be demoted pretty quick, but then again, They have struggled to give Crosby good wingers his entire career and he always seems to make the best of it, so nothing would surprise me.
20 nov. 2020 à 10 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: DartGuy86
I don’t mind Kap. I think he’s a nice piece to add to an established roster, but he didn’t fit well here. He was especially frustrating in the Columbus series.

Only fans who don't understand hockey like Kapanen. They see a highlight of him fighting or getting a break away or chirping someone and then assume he's everything TO isn't and love him. But if you watch him, he's a floater defensively. He does nothing but lower those around him and his one and done offense is garbage. He's massively overrated. Almost a full season with Matthews and he was a 40 point 20 goal scorer, that is his absolute best. He does that and makes those around him worse defensively.
20 nov. 2020 à 10 h 32
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Modifié 20 nov. 2020 à 10 h 44
And what had Kessel done by 24? A hell of a lot more production than Kapanen. This site is ridiculous, there is absolutely nothing to point to to make a case for Kapanen being a good player. He's 24, hasn't progressed, sucks defensively and despite his reputation of being a physical player with an edge, he doesn't really hit and has had 2 or 3 fights he lost in his career. He's just not good.

We’ll see why he does in Pittsburgh. It was all Kappy and Ceci’s fault..Why Toronto is bad right?? Only played on one team. I’m sure Toronto has mismanaged players b4 or misused them.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 10 h 43
Banni
We’ll see why he does in Pittsburgh. It was all Kappy and Ace I. Why Toronto is bad right?? Only played on one team. I’m Toronto has mismanaged players b4 or misused them.

They haven't under Shanahan. They've been terrific at development. Kap isn't the worst, he just isn't very good. He's a bottom 6 player than can provide some offense but not much else. He's overpaid and way over hyped. If you want a guy to score some goals in the bottom 6 but give up as many as many as he gets, he's fine. He's worth less than 2 million though
20 nov. 2020 à 10 h 45
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
They haven't under Shanahan. They've been terrific at development. Kap isn't the worst, he just isn't very good. He's a bottom 6 player than can provide some offense but not much else. He's overpaid and way over hyped. If you want a guy to score some goals in the bottom 6 but give up as many as many as he gets, he's fine. He's worth less than 2 million though

We’ll see!! He’s 24 and playing on his 2nd team. All Kappy and Ceci’s fault!! I’ll take Kappy right nowover Amoriv and Hallander. Hollander is a 3C at his ceiling!! A “C+”, “B-“ prospect. I would have been pissed if the goalie, or Sanderson, or Seth Jarvis Fell to 15. I’ would have wanted the Pens to pick C.Zary, or H.Laperiere or K.Guhl if the Pens still had 15. I was happy when I saw Toronto picked Amirov. And didn’t have to hear about a missed prospect. Take Amirov and Hallander. Good luck!! Neither would be a huge part of our future. Kappy can be!!
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 12 h 22
Banni
We’ll see!! He’s 24 and playing on his 2nd team. All Kappy and Ceci’s fault!! I’ll take Kappy right nowover Amoriv and Hallander. Hollander is a 3C at his ceiling!! A “C+”, “B-“ prospect. I would have been pissed if the goalie, or Sanderson, or Seth Jarvis Fell to 15. I’ would have wanted the Pens to pick C.Zary, or H.Laperiere or K.Guhl if the Pens still had 15. I was happy when I saw Toronto picked Amirov. And didn’t have to hear about a missed prospect. Take Amirov and Hallander. Good luck!! Neither would be a huge part of our future. Kappy can be!!

This all reeks of justification. You have convinced yourself that Kapanen is going to he a 30 goal 60 point player or better just to make yourself feel better. Hallander is likely going to be much better defensively than Kapanen (who is terrible defensively), and Amirov is going to he a terrific pick. May never be a superstar but he's got as much natural talent as anyone in drafted beyond the top 5. Dubas has a proven track record of making smart picks. Sandin, Robertson, Liljegren and now Amirov will all be really good pieces for the Leafs. Kapanen will be what he is for the Pens. A 3rd liner who sometimes scores some points and does nothing to move the needle. He isn't half of what you think you are getting.
20 nov. 2020 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
That is not true. He had a hot run to start the season and then went 20+ games playing with Matthews where he had 1 goal. He has had several chances to play in the top 6 and never was able to accomplish anything. This is what you'll see with Kapanen, he'll every once and a while get a break away and score and it'll make you feel good and then he'll disappear for games on end. He'll get the puck, fly up the ice and then shoot it from a terrible spot and then not back check. He won't stick with Crosby or Malkin and will end up on the 3rd line. He's just not a good player. His first season in the NHL he was showing flashes on the bottom 6, then started with Matthews and had a hot stretch before completely disappearing. He even got back with Matthews in the playoffs where he did nothing that year. Then last season he started with Marner and JT and did nothing, moved to Matthews line and did nothing and then got in some fights and way too many people fell in love with him. He's defensively terrible, and just isn't a smart player. You will be disappointed. That trade was terrible for the Pens.

Watch him score 30 with Sid. He’s got all the tools and brings speed which is what we need. I know a lot of leafs fans who watched every game and loves what he brings. He will be a good addition. It was an overpay but he will help our team.
20 nov. 2020 à 13 h 51

No one is comparing him to Kessel. He’s a middle 6 player who is going to thrive in pitts speed system playing in a full top 6 role. You will see
20 nov. 2020 à 13 h 52
Only fans who don't understand hockey like Kapanen. They see a highlight of him fighting or getting a break away or chirping someone and then assume he's everything TO isn't and love him. But if you watch him, he's a floater defensively. He does nothing but lower those around him and his one and done offense is garbage. He's massively overrated. Almost a full season with Matthews and he was a 40 point 20 goal scorer, that is his absolute best. He does that and makes those around him worse defensively.

Almost a full season with Matthew’s? He was THIRD LINE for most of it
20 nov. 2020 à 14 h 21

Worth less than 2 million LMFAO good one. I’ve seen enough here. Calling Kap overpaid is hilarious haha
20 nov. 2020 à 14 h 23

Exactly man. Well said. It’s just so funny how so many leafs fans (probably including these guys) said he’s a good player worth a first. Now that he’s in Pittsburgh he sucks??? Clearly they’re still angry about the Kessel trade or something
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2020 à 19 h 29
Mentions "j'aime": 454
This all reeks of justification. You have convinced yourself that Kapanen is going to he a 30 goal 60 point player or better just to make yourself feel better. Hallander is likely going to be much better defensively than Kapanen (who is terrible defensively), and Amirov is going to he a terrific pick. May never be a superstar but he's got as much natural talent as anyone in drafted beyond the top 5. Dubas has a proven track record of making smart picks. Sandin, Robertson, Liljegren and now Amirov will all be really good pieces for the Leafs. Kapanen will be what he is for the Pens. A 3rd liner who sometimes scores some points and does nothing to move the needle. He isn't half of what you think you are getting.

Quoting: mhockey91
Exactly man. Well said. It’s just so funny how so many leafs fans (probably including these guys) said he’s a good player worth a first. Now that he’s in Pittsburgh he sucks??? Clearly they’re still angry about the Kessel trade or something

He is angry at the world for some reason!! I hope he figures it out instead of reporting people after he insults them multiple times, they ignore him and then respond joking around, with a joke!! Then he reports them, after all his insults!! Lol.

I agree though, I’ll take my chances the next 2 years with 24 year old, 3.2M per year, Kappy!! And his is still restricted after the 2 yards!!

Ya, that’s funny, when he’s on their team and they make ACGM’s, he worth a 1st round pick!! When they get tge 1st round pick, they robbed us and it’s an overlay!! Lol.

I hope Amirov and Hallander work out. Neither are in the Pens timeline though. Maybe Hallander in 2 years at 22 years old. But he’s a 3C at best. A 3C ceiling. Never even had a 30 point season in weak leagues hes playing in. I hope he works out!! I really do, I just don’t see it. And I said that when he was a Pen.

IF that goalie, or Seth Jarvis or Holloway, or J.Sanderson, or Rossi or J.Quinn fell to 15. I would have been mad. But Amirov at 15, I was like ok cool!! Like I said, I would have wanted the Pens to take C.Zary, or K.Guhle, or H.Lapierre. I was mad The Caps got Lapierre..lol. I think Amirov is gonna take awhile to be ready. Doesn’t seem too far along as a prospect. Seems like atleast 4 years away IMO. But good luck with him too!! I’m not sold though.

Again, give me Kappy, playing with Sid and Guentzel for the next 2 years. I’m happy with that. Best set of wings Sid has had since Kunitz and Dupree.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2020 à 9 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: earl08
You are pretty uptight, I've noticed. You should try smoking up

You mean waste my money, and time to lose braincells and make me just as stupid as others act? Yeah no thank you.
21 nov. 2020 à 13 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 946
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
You mean waste my money, and time to lose braincells and make me just as stupid as others act? Yeah no thank you.

as if 7,800 posts isn't a waste of time and potential money...
22 nov. 2020 à 13 h 13
as if 7,800 posts isn't a waste of time and potential money...

7,800 posts over the course of 2 and half years. you've made less than 500 posts in almost 2 years because you have no clue what hockey really is?? I made a comment on how r*tarded the trade would be for the blues. You tell me I should smoke some, and when I tell you no because well quite frankly it kills braincells. you smoked too much. I know what I'm talking about and most of the comments I have made are in very good conversations and very good debates. You on the other hand made 494 troll posts over almost 2 years now. Well done. Do you want a f*cking cookie?
24 nov. 2020 à 21 h 50
You are pretty uptight, I've noticed. You should try smoking up

You need to lay off the smoking with the last GM you made Avs Homer.
25 nov. 2020 à 16 h 28
7,800 posts over the course of 2 and half years. you've made less than 500 posts in almost 2 years because you have no clue what hockey really is?? I made a comment on how r*tarded the trade would be for the blues. You tell me I should smoke some, and when I tell you no because well quite frankly it kills braincells. you smoked too much. I know what I'm talking about and most of the comments I have made are in very good conversations and very good debates. You on the other hand made 494 troll posts over almost 2 years now. Well done. Do you want a f*cking cookie?

I did actually have some cookies last night, thanks. And its cute you think this is my only account. I've been active here far longer than you, and been in a few GM games, so your attitude is tiresome bc all the bored gradeschoolers on here act the same way.
26 nov. 2020 à 19 h 38
I did actually have some cookies last night, thanks. And its cute you think this is my only account. I've been active here far longer than you, and been in a few GM games, so your attitude is tiresome bc all the bored gradeschoolers on here act the same way.

Lol, I've been here longer than what my account says, but because you did indeed say this wasn't your only account due to Capfriendly rules. This account by all means should be banned permanently. My last account had been here since 2016. But I was locked out of the account, and that account was taken off completely. So you thinking you were here longer than me is hilarious. It is even more funny that you thought I was a grade school kid. When I am graduated have my own business, and ultimately. I am not on here very much.
26 nov. 2020 à 21 h 44
Lol, I've been here longer than what my account says, but because you did indeed say this wasn't your only account due to Capfriendly rules. This account by all means should be banned permanently. My last account had been here since 2016. But I was locked out of the account, and that account was taken off completely. So you thinking you were here longer than me is hilarious. It is even more funny that you thought I was a grade school kid. When I am graduated have my own business, and ultimately. I am not on here very much.

OK Karen
26 nov. 2020 à 21 h 46
OK Karen

Oh the Karen jokes now. I mean you are the Kevin, but your name is just as basic as your Hockey IQ, Earl.
26 nov. 2020 à 21 h 48
OK Karen

You are a basic Colorado homer that has the characteristics of brand new capfriendly people. The ones who make terrible trades because they think their players are so good, and the players of other teams are so bad. It's really funny, very very fascinating. You could say stuff until you are blue in the face still wouldn't make it true.
27 nov. 2020 à 15 h 24
OK Karen

this trade shows just how much you actually know about hockey. You should look at the basic thoughts on market value. You would learn so much from doing it.
4 déc. 2020 à 20 h 9
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
Quoting: mhockey91
Almost a full season with Matthew’s? He was THIRD LINE for most of it

he spent about 57% of his 5v5 ice time with one of matthews or tavares and about 43% with a mix of kadri/johnsson and brown on the third line

b11ddbf4bb7b027f3a8017248dc88185.png

kapanen can definitely pass as a top 6 forward, and sid or malkin can definitely morph him into a consistent 20g 40p player, but 30g is a stretch. Regardless of how he plays idc because we got good return for him. I definitely will be checking out pittsburgh games tho, I'll be interested to see kappy (and ceci LOL) play

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage