SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Laine to Boston

Créé par: slomo
Publié: 18 nov. 2020 à 13 h 16
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 93/94 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Carlo, BrandonBruins de BostonLNH-2 819 680 $111---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-0 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Roslovic, JackJets de WinnipegLNH-0 $111---0000--
Laine, PatrikJets de WinnipegLNH-6 678 191 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 657 686 $2045613613
Variation-3 858 511 $000-100
Final2 799 175 $ (↓)2045612 (↓)613000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Roslovic, JackJets de WinnipegLNH-0 $111---0000--
Laine, PatrikJets de WinnipegLNH-6 678 191 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Carlo, BrandonBruins de BostonLNH-2 819 680 $111---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-0 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial0 $2241583610
Variation3 858 511 $000100
Final3 858 511 $ (↑)2241584 (↑)610000
18 nov. 2020 à 14 h 49
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,967
Absolutely not from boston. That would be a disaster.
JGCAHC a aimé ceci.
18 nov. 2020 à 14 h 52
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: Bcarlo25
Absolutely not from boston. That would be a disaster.

Bcarlo would never allow Bcarlo to be traded.

I would consider this from WPG if they kept Roslovic. Laine is worth 3 good pieces alone.

Your worry for Boston is unfounded. DeBrusk took a step back and the 1st is late. I would still consider declining from Wpg's side correct but most offers for Laine are worse than this.
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 3
Bcarlo25
Quoting: reelkena
Bcarlo would never allow Bcarlo to be traded.

I would consider this from WPG if they kept Roslovic. Laine is worth 3 good pieces alone.

Your worry for Boston is unfounded. DeBrusk took a step back and the 1st is late. I would still consider declining from Wpg's side correct but most offers for Laine are worse than this.

So all this to get a slight upgrade from an inconsistent, defensively deficient, work ethic challenged at 2nd line wing? Maybe for another franchise that needs a first line winger. The bruins don’t.
GrumpyOldMan a aimé ceci.
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,453
Ok now who plays RD2 in Boston
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 27
Fanboys make bad Gms
So all this to get a slight upgrade from an inconsistent, defensively deficient, work ethic challenged at 2nd line wing? Maybe for another franchise that needs a first line winger. The bruins don’t.

"inconsistent, defensively deficient, work ethic challenged at 2nd line wing"

Being aggressively wrong is just number #9988768 of why we all hate the bruins and their fans
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,787

Being aggressively wrong is just number #9988768 of why we all hate the bruins and their fans

tears of joy Ok that was funny!
reelkena a aimé ceci.
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 45
Bcarlo25

You hate the bruins because of a 4-0 loss in game 7 of the stanley cup final. I don’t blame you.

Laine doesn’t fit the bruins style of play. He would be a second line winger for them.

Giving up two young core assets, and a first round pick to upgrade a 2nd line position in a style that doesn’t fit with the team makes no sense.
18 nov. 2020 à 15 h 49
Fanboys make bad Gms
You hate the bruins because of a 4-0 loss in game 7 of the stanley cup final. I don’t blame you.

Laine doesn’t fit the bruins style of play. He would be a second line winger for them.

Giving up two young core assets, and a first round pick to upgrade a 2nd line position in a style that doesn’t fit with the team makes no sense.

And Tim Thomas, and Brad Marchand, and Jack Edwards, and their entire fan base being okay with those people because it suits them.

But that doesn't change how ridiculous you are.
Rhea a aimé ceci.
18 nov. 2020 à 16 h 0
Bcarlo25
And Tim Thomas, and Brad Marchand, and Jack Edwards, and their entire fan base being okay with those people because it suits them.

But that doesn't change how ridiculous you are.

A lot of bruins fans hate Tim Thomas and jack edwards. I’m one of them.
18 nov. 2020 à 16 h 26

hehe nope, long before that actually. More to do with Jacobs and Bettman being BFFs and it really affecting the officiating. The Bruins defence can basically do whatever they want and not get a penalty...especially Chara and Marchand.

Unless you are completely blind you cannot dispute that either.
18 nov. 2020 à 16 h 30
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Rhea
hehe nope, long before that actually. More to do with Jacobs and Bettman being BFFs and it really affecting the officiating. The Bruins defence can basically do whatever they want and not get a penalty...especially Chara and Marchand.

If you think the bruins get favorable officiating you are one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. A puck literally went 20 feet into the netting and they still let the bruins get scored on. Conspiracy theorists are the worst. Don’t be one.

The earth is round.
18 nov. 2020 à 16 h 58
If you think the bruins get favorable officiating you are one of the dumbest human beings on the planet. A puck literally went 20 feet into the netting and they still let the bruins get scored on. Conspiracy theorists are the worst. Don’t be one.

The earth is round.

lol personal shots nice touch, shows class I guess. Ever notice that Chara can't defend without grabbing the guy on the way past because he is too slow? Ever see a penalty? Very rarely. Ever see Krug hit a guy without leaving his feet? Ever seen McAvoy get away with shots from behind with no penalty? Damn good dman though. Debrusk did the exact same thing Kadri got suspended for...suspension? Not a chance. Imagine if a guy on the Leafs or the Habs or any other team licked a dude...its ok for Marchand though.

Come on man seriously, you cannot believe it is a level playing field. Ask any fan of any team. My favourite is Jack Edward's constant complaining and whining.
18 nov. 2020 à 16 h 59
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,969
No need for the Jets to be giving up Roslovic in the deal and the Jets likely would have no interest in DeBrusk. Decent value, just notwhatWinnipeg is looking for.
reelkena a aimé ceci.
18 nov. 2020 à 18 h 57
Bcarlo25
lol personal shots nice touch, shows class I guess. Ever notice that Chara can't defend without grabbing the guy on the way past because he is too slow? Ever see a penalty? Very rarely. Ever see Krug hit a guy without leaving his feet? Ever seen McAvoy get away with shots from behind with no penalty? Damn good dman though. Debrusk did the exact same thing Kadri got suspended for...suspension? Not a chance. Imagine if a guy on the Leafs or the Habs or any other team licked a dude...its ok for Marchand though.

Come on man seriously, you cannot believe it is a level playing field. Ask any fan of any team. My favourite is Jack Edward's constant complaining and whining.

Jack edwards stinks as bad as your take on this. You genuinely sound like one of those crazy flat earthers. Enjoy whatever world you live in.
18 nov. 2020 à 19 h 30
Fanboys make bad Gms

I can't believe I'm saying this but to be fair to the Bruins side on this...

What Jack Edwards thinks is obviously the bottom 0.1% of humanity, but it's not like what he says actually happens. What we believe of biases towards the Bruins on officiating is not comparable to what Jack Edwards would tell them during games. I think there are mostly just gifts from officials to Marchand in him not getting about 50 10 minute misconducts for being... himself but other than that they don't get 800 gift calls a game like we act.

Bcarlo, I do like that you ignored Marchand when you said you agree on takes about the other two. You can be sort of right about officiating but you clearly like Marchand and want his scoring enough to support the person he is on and off the ice. And to you I say, the earth is round.
18 nov. 2020 à 20 h 58
Modifié 18 nov. 2020 à 21 h 13
I can't believe I'm saying this but to be fair to the Bruins side on this...

What Jack Edwards thinks is obviously the bottom 0.1% of humanity, but it's not like what he says actually happens. What we believe of biases towards the Bruins on officiating is not comparable to what Jack Edwards would tell them during games. I think there are mostly just gifts from officials to Marchand in him not getting about 50 10 minute misconducts for being... himself but other than that they don't get 800 gift calls a game like we act.

Bcarlo, I do like that you ignored Marchand when you said you agree on takes about the other two. You can be sort of right about officiating but you clearly like Marchand and want his scoring enough to support the person he is on and off the ice. And to you I say, the earth is round.

Nope I can't agree. I don't think the league is out to get any teams like a lot of people think but for Gods sakes watch the Bruins in the playoffs. It is not even close and the doorknob up above will say I'm going on about it because of the Leafs angle and I am not. I watch most games because I love Bergeron and seriously it is ridiculous. I get that there will be more cool personal shots at me because that is what he resorts to but it is painfully and hilariously obvious. And I am not talking about gift call, I am talking noncalls and that is all I said.

And your one example of a bad call against your team? I agree with it but that is one example...one.

Bcarlo, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I'm not sure how but whatever.
18 nov. 2020 à 22 h 15
Fanboys make bad Gms
Nope I can't agree. I don't think the league is out to get any teams like a lot of people think but for Gods sakes watch the Bruins in the playoffs. It is not even close and the doorknob up above will say I'm going on about it because of the Leafs angle and I am not. I watch most games because I love Bergeron and seriously it is ridiculous. I get that there will be more cool personal shots at me because that is what he resorts to but it is painfully and hilariously obvious. And I am not talking about gift call, I am talking noncalls and that is all I said.

And your one example of a bad call against your team? I agree with it but that is one example...one.

Bcarlo, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I'm not sure how but whatever.

I was at the Van Ott game where Bobby Ryan got his hat trick and everyone thought it was the greatest day ever because of his issues etc.

Refs called a terrible penalty on Van while missing 3 straight blatant ones on Ott turning a 1 goal game into the Bobby Ryan show. It was pretty disgusting. People were acting like I was mad at Ryan but it happened when he only had 1 of his 3 (the last miss lead to his second goal) I left early watching Ott fans laugh in my face about the penalties.

Moral of the story, I don't know how often refs ruin games but it's more than zero, Every team except Vancouver can go to hell. Especially Boston. I don't watch Bos Tor games to know if you're right or not but I'm willing to give devils advocate interjections. I'm not gonna side with a Marchand fan. Same with Tom Wilson. Same with Matt Tkachuk. I wouldn't want them on my team, I don't care what they add.
24 nov. 2020 à 0 h 35
get off my lawn
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14

If you ever watched the Bruins, maybe you would realize that Marchand plays wing not defence.
Rhea a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2020 à 12 h 1
Quoting: GrumpyOldMan
If you ever watched the Bruins, maybe you would realize that Marchand plays wing not defence.

hehe. Sorry for the confusion, I was quickly trying to tie 2 separate sentences together and maybe my sentence structure was off. I guess a brand new sentence would have cleared up any kind of confusion. I will try to do better in the future though, maybe you can work on your powers of intuition a wee bit or was this just some requisite shot at me because you appear to have nothing else of substance to say. I'm guessing the latter?

In the future I will strive for an elite sentence structure for you because it seems you might require it...unless of course (as mentioned), it was some dumb shot at me for whatever reason.

Wait defence are the guys that stand right in front of the net right...but not actually in that blue thingy? smile

Your post did make me laugh though, I have to admit.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage