Équipe: 2020-21 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 11 nov. 2020
Publié: 11 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
COL
  1. Turris, Kyle
Détails additionnels:
i couldn't find kailer yamamoto so i am trading for kailer but couldn't find him
EDM
  1. Barron, Justin [Liste de réserve]
  2. Donskoi, Joonas
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $76 626 387 $0 $2 500 000 $4 873 613 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 nov. 2020 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,209
Well, we wouldn’t do that in a million years. We need him.
11 nov. 2020 à 12 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 54
That is probably the worst trade ive seen
11 nov. 2020 à 12 h 59
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 67
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Well, we wouldn’t do that in a million years. We need him.

fair enough i just like the guy and wanted to see what he was worth
11 nov. 2020 à 12 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
thats a really bad trade for the avs
11 nov. 2020 à 13 h 0
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437
Quoting: MichaelSimonetta_97
That is probably the worst trade ive seen

then you must have have just signed in to this site yesterday
11 nov. 2020 à 13 h 1
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437
Quoting: coga16
thats a really bad trade for the avs

wdym, oilers need d and and some forward depth i didnt know kailer was worth more then that tho
11 nov. 2020 à 13 h 3
Modifié 11 nov. 2020 à 13 h 12
Quoting: Avs_fan437
wdym, oilers need d and and some forward depth i didnt know kailer was worth more then that tho

The downgrade from Donskoi to Turris is significant and Avs have room in the top 6 to play yamamoto to see if hes for real or not. 20 game hot streak isnt a big enough sample size to buy into.

Avs need Barron to replenish the graduated Dcore prospects more than they need Yamo. Plus when you consider avs will be adding Newhook this season to that Top 9....there legit isnt room for Yamo, so you are playing him on the 4th line? Hes not a fit with the avs current roster and depth
11 nov. 2020 à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437
The downgrade from Donskoi to Turris is significant and Avs have room in the top 6 to play yamamoto to see if hes for real or not. 20 game hot streak isnt a big enough sample size to buy into.

Avs need Barron to replenish the graduated Dcore prospects more than they need Yamo. Plus when you consider avs will be adding Newhook this season to that Top 9....there legit isnt room for Yamo, so you are playing him on the 4th line? Hes not a fit with the avs current roster and depth

when newhook comes up next year we wont resign belmere or calvert, leaving space for kaut and newhook, the kyle turris would is just a place holder for yamo, i couldnt find him in the trade,
11 nov. 2020 à 14 h 8
Quoting: Avs_fan437
when newhook comes up next year we wont resign belmere or calvert, leaving space for kaut and newhook, the kyle turris would is just a place holder for yamo, i couldnt find him in the trade,

Turris is awful though, donskoi and adding Newhook while still keeping Barron is better than turris and Yamo..who needs to show he’s a legit top 6er this season. 22 and only 40 nhl games to his name, don’t need he high risk high reward trade target
11 nov. 2020 à 14 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Oilers pass Yamamoto was hitting point per game pace since his call up last year.
Nhl_oilers et CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,700
Quoting: Timmah007
Oilers pass Yamamoto was hitting point per game pace since his call up last year.

Most of that was 5v5, too. He's a stone cold killer... I wouldn't trade him for Byram right now. (Depth chart is a consideration, too.)

http://naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20192020&thruseason=20192020&stype=2&sit=5v5&score=all&stdoi=std&rate=n&team=ALL&pos=S&loc=B&toi=0&gpfilt=gpdate&fd=2020-01-01&td=2020-03-11&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 7
Ouch
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 540
Turris is awful though, donskoi and adding Newhook while still keeping Barron is better than turris and Yamo..who needs to show he’s a legit top 6er this season. 22 and only 40 nhl games to his name, don’t need he high risk high reward trade target

No offence but if the trade was Yamo and Turris for Barron and Don the AVS would take that and run.

Yamo played closer to 30 and played at a point per game pace at 22, obviously this year is a big year for him to prove who he is as a player but I think it's pretty clear he's right in pace for an A prospect with his draft stock. Turris > Don , just look at the stats and their careers. Only thing is Don is younger will play a few more years then Turris from here on out but Turris has a better contract. I will say just because Turris never played to what he was projected to be doesn't mean he's not a good player, just throwing that out there. I'm a firm believer Barron won't be as good as what originally thought. I know the injury hurt his stock but losing Barron and acquiring and offensive talent like Yamo would work out better for the AVS overall. Yamo is better then both Kaut and Newhook. He's proven that, just looks at the stats. AVS have good D in their system. I repeat, if this was actually offered, AVS take this and run.

If the Abs offer this, Oilers could probably ask for either Newhook or Kaut + Don + Barron or if that's to much a second for Yamo and Turris and even then Oilers probably wouldn't do that because Turris fills a major hole at 3C which he will probably exceed at and absolutely out play his contract. And Yamo who is almost a lock as a elite top 6 RW who the Oilers have been missing for some time now. Making this trade creates holes and hurts the forward progress the Oilers have made this offseason until the prospects coming back in the return make their NHL debut and make a solid impact which could take another season or two.
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 14
Quoting: JmoneyTalk
No offence but if the trade was Yamo and Turris for Barron and Don the AVS would take that and run.

Yamo played closer to 30 and played at a point per game pace at 22, obviously this year is a big year for him to prove who he is as a player but I think it's pretty clear he's right in pace for an A prospect with his draft stock. Turris > Don , just look at the stats and their careers. Only thing is Don is younger will play a few more years then Turris from here on out but Turris has a better contract. I will say just because Turris never played to what he was projected to be doesn't mean he's not a good player, just throwing that out there. I'm a firm believer Barron won't be as good as what originally thought. I know the injury hurt his stock but losing Barron and acquiring and offensive talent like Yamo would work out better for the AVS overall. Yamo is better then both Kaut and Newhook. He's proven that, just looks at the stats. AVS have good D in their system. I repeat, if this was actually offered, AVS take this and run.

If the Abs offer this, Oilers could probably ask for either Newhook or Kaut + Don + Barron or if that's to much a second for Yamo and Turris and even then Oilers probably wouldn't do that because Turris fills a major hole at 3C which he will probably exceed at and absolutely out play his contract. And Yamo who is almost a lock as a elite top 6 RW who the Oilers have been missing for some time now. Making this trade creates holes and hurts the forward progress the Oilers have made this offseason until the prospects coming back in the return make their NHL debut and make a solid impact which could take another season or two.

no offence but you are over valuing Yamo bc you are finally getting a non lottery draft player turning out.

Yamo is not a lock as an elite top 6 player, he had a good call up run being on Drais line...but look at what he did in the playoffs, absolutely zero...the sample size is way to small on him to make any sort of claims like this.

Hes promising but he still needs to show hes legit, 20 odd games isnt enough to make these claims, Look at Duclair last season he had a killer month and a half as well, then what happened, he fell off a cliff. You cant make these type of protections yet
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 26
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437

we dont get turris, there is no yamo for the oilers im using turris as yamo we dont get turris
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 26
Démarrer sujet
the_trade_boi437

we dont get turris, there is no yamo for the oilers im using turris as yamo we dont get turris
11 nov. 2020 à 15 h 51
Ouch
no offence but you are over valuing Yamo bc you are finally getting a non lottery draft player turning out.

Yamo is not a lock as an elite top 6 player, he had a good call up run being on Drais line...but look at what he did in the playoffs, absolutely zero...the sample size is way to small on him to make any sort of claims like this.

Hes promising but he still needs to show hes legit, 20 odd games isnt enough to make these claims, Look at Duclair last season he had a killer month and a half as well, then what happened, he fell off a cliff. You cant make these type of protections yet

I shouldn't of said elite, he does need more time to order that. But he is a lock top 6. It was his first playoffs after not player for how many months.. that's not even a valid argument. He is more proven then any player coming back in that trade. Therefore, it's not an over evaluation. I shouldn't of said elite. But he's still solid.

Regardless, I stand by what I said about Turris and everything else.

Turris + Yamo = one of those prospects + Don + Barron
11 nov. 2020 à 16 h 49
I shouldn't of said elite, he does need more time to order that. But he is a lock top 6. It was his first playoffs after not player for how many months.. that's not even a valid argument. He is more proven then any player coming back in that trade. Therefore, it's not an over evaluation. I shouldn't of said elite. But he's still solid.

The fact you think turris has huge value here is quite amusing, he has been awful for a few years now. And that has been in a 3c role on a better team in Nashville

Let’s be honest here
12 nov. 2020 à 1 h 37
Ouch
The fact you think turris has huge value here is quite amusing, he has been awful for a few years now. And that has been in a 3c role on a better team in Nashville

Let’s be honest here

Let's be honest here, where did I say he has huge value? I said he has more value the Don. And he's better then what he perceived to be by some, look at the stats.
12 nov. 2020 à 9 h 10
Let's be honest here, where did I say he has huge value? I said he has more value the Don. And he's better then what he perceived to be by some, look at the stats.

You think turris holds more value than donskoi that’s exactly my point.

And look at donskoi stats and under lying numbers
12 nov. 2020 à 9 h 40

Let’s be honest here

"He is more proven then any player coming back in that trade." This is what you aren't getting here. You keep talking about Av's prospects who have no NHL experience as if they have established value, yet you take a "wait and see" approach with Yamamoto who has 53 NHL games under his belt. It's a biased outlook.
JmoneyTalk a aimé ceci.
12 nov. 2020 à 9 h 59
Quoting: CD282
"He is more proven then any player coming back in that trade." This is what you aren't getting here. You keep talking about Av's prospects who have no NHL experience as if they have established value, yet you take a "wait and see" approach with Yamamoto who has 53 NHL games under his belt. It's a biased outlook.

I’m not taking about avs prospects at all, I said Barron feels a need and avs need to ensure a spot in the top 9 for Newhook, in talking mgmt of org depth not quality of prospects

The guy said Yamo is an elite top 6 winger, which he recanted later, if you want to talk about bias outlook, check the receipts of your own fan bases posts first
12 nov. 2020 à 10 h 54
I’m not taking about avs prospects at all, I said Barron feels a need and avs need to ensure a spot in the top 9 for Newhook, in talking mgmt of org depth not quality of prospects

The guy said Yamo is an elite top 6 winger, which he recanted later, if you want to talk about bias outlook, check the receipts of your own fan bases posts first

I don't carry one iota of responsibility for other peoples opinions.
12 nov. 2020 à 11 h 22
I don't carry one iota of responsibility for other peoples opinions.

Yet your whole comment to me is injecting yourself based on the comment....so you know that is what the convo is about
12 nov. 2020 à 11 h 26
Yet your whole comment to me is injecting yourself based on the comment....so you know that is what the convo is about

I picked one sentence to highlight: He is more proven then any player coming back in that trade.

Doing so is not an endorsement of everything that poster has ever written.
12 nov. 2020 à 15 h 27
Ouch

That was me who said that. And I stand by what I said. But obviously not the elite remark

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage