Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $76 426 009 $0 $850 000 $5 073 991 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 nov. 2020 à 17 h 59
Beanmachine
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 497
Pretty sure Calgary doesn't want an older more expensive version of Bennett
imawesome et CrownRoyal a aimé ceci.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 2
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Pens arnt trading Sceviour before he even plays 1 game with the team?? At most, they will bury his contract in the AHL and trade him at the deadline when his expiring contract has value. Right now they would need to add assets in order for a team to take him. He’s plugged in as our 4th line RW until ZAR is back from LTIR. ZAR had off-season shoulder surgery.

Bennet would definitely cost more IMO too. Probably like N.Legare and a 2nd round pick to start.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 3
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Tanev was great with the Pens last year.

Plus, Bennett isn't actually a C much less a 3C.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 4
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,350
Quoting: Yojimbo

3C is great for him.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 507
Quoting: Yojimbo

I still think it’s something you explore moving out at some point...it’s a love the player hate the contract type of thing especially since he’s strictly a defensive guy and really has no potential to provide offense.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 13
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Quoting: imawesome
3C is great for him.

No
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Flames pass.
10 nov. 2020 à 18 h 18
LETS go PENS
Quoting: dgfresh78
I still think it’s something you explore moving out at some point...it’s a love the player hate the contract type of thing especially since he’s strictly a defensive guy and really has no potential to provide offense.

Bennet and Janko’s numbers are very similar though. And both former 1st round pick pedigree. Both sh*t the bed last year..lol. And that just shows you it was Calgary as a team. Not all Janko’s fault for having a down year. Look at their stats. Both very similar except Janko is much more superior as a defensive Center. And at Face-Off’s. And he’s a PK monster. I’m excited to see what Janko does this year with the Pens and our 3rd Line Center!! As are JR and Sully!!
11 nov. 2020 à 5 h 53
god like
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 149
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
Bennet and Janko’s numbers are very similar though. And both former 1st round pick pedigree. Both sh*t the bed last year..lol. And that just shows you it was Calgary as a team. Not all Janko’s fault for having a down year. Look at their stats. Both very similar except Janko is much more superior as a defensive Center. And at Face-Off’s. And he’s a PK monster. I’m excited to see what Janko does this year with the Pens and our 3rd Line Center!! As are JR and Sully!!

So you know Jr and sully personally that is awesome. The problem is that in an interview like two weeks ago JR said the biggest hole left to fill was 3rd line center and cap room was the issue.. I can not find the interview now of coarse i believe it was with mark madden though. You can hope Jankowski fills the role in one hand you can sh@t in the other see which one is full quicker. Jankowski could very easily get sent to the minors. It is just as likely that erod is the 3rd line center next year.
11 nov. 2020 à 5 h 55
god like
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 149
Quoting: CrownRoyal
Flames pass.

ya i agree bennet was not good in season last year but did have a very good playoff. I think if anyone on the flames is a good fit to pens its derek ryan
11 nov. 2020 à 9 h 5
LETS go PENS
Modifié 11 nov. 2020 à 9 h 49
Quoting: t2a2e9j12k2
So you know Jr and sully personally that is awesome. The problem is that in an interview like two weeks ago JR said the biggest hole left to fill was 3rd line center and cap room was the issue.. I can not find the interview now of coarse i believe it was with mark madden though. You can hope Jankowski fills the role in one hand you can sh@t in the other see which one is full quicker. Jankowski could very easily get sent to the minors. It is just as likely that erod is the 3rd line center next year.

Nope, just every interview and Quote. And every single Pens article written says that. U can’t find it cause they wouldn’t say that? Why say that your 3rd line in weak.? Lol.

Of course, other players can jump in and get a spot at camp,” general manager Jim Rutherford said yesterday. “But if you look at what we did [Friday], Jared McCann would be the left winger, Jankowski would be in the middle and Rodrigues on right wing.”

https://www.pensburgh.com/2020/10/10/21510259/penguins-free-agency-recap-third-line-mark-jankowski-evan-rodrigues-jared-mccann

“Jankowski, in Calgary a slump got him shuffled out behind centers Sean Monahan, Mikael Backlund, Sam Bennett. In Pittsburgh, Jankowski is going to get a better chance. What he does with the opportunity is open to all range of possibilities, but the 6’4 former first round pick showed from 2017-19 that he looked the part of a capable third line center. Can he be the part in Pittsburgh?”
Hers another u can read.
https://triblive.com/sports/penguins-hope-cheaper-is-better-in-signing-mark-jankowski-as-3rd-line-center/

Another:
https://thehockeywriters.com/penguins-2021-forward-projections/

Another: Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford said he sees Jankowski joining the bottom-six as the potential third-line center. At 6-foot-4 and 212 pounds, they like his size and defensive prowess, particularly his penalty killing abilities. He's recorded seven career shorthanded goals, including five in 2018-19.
https://www.nhl.com/penguins/news/tanev-thrilled-to-be-reunited-with-jankowski/c-319421216

I’m not doing this..lol. I read them all already. Good luck, if u care. Google it. Or start with the articles I linked. They were on the 1st page of “Rutherford jankowski third line Center” search. The 1st article I linked seemed like the best explanation, but they all have Rutherford quotes in them. U want me to find Sully quotes too?

And if u looked at read the whole thread you would see I said that earlier. That every quote and article I have read says JR and sully plan on Jankowski being the 3rd line Center. And u can see why I think Pens fans are sleeping on him.

I don’t know, but me personally, I tend to believe and go with what insiders and reporters around the the say. And Quotes from the GM and coach rather someone on ACGM. I’ll keep in mind Janko might be sent to the minors though. Sounds legit. For a 26 year old, former 1st round pick, That was the team’s top signing in FA so far this off season.
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 11 h 46
Quoting: t2a2e9j12k2

While the poster you were replying to seems a bit over-enthusiastic about Jankowski, he's not wrong.

Since Jankowski was called up to the NHL the offensive difference at 5v5 between Bennett and Jankowski is just a few points; Jankowski saw little top 6 time, while Bennett saw a decent amount. Last season Jankowski was not himself, I feel like his confidence was hurt by both being forced to the 4th line and the fact the Flames traded him to Toronto in the deal nixed by Kadri. This I believe was the catalyst of a pretty horrific scoring slump for Jankowski in the first half of the season, by then the Flames had changed coaches and the new coach didn't seem to have any faith in Jankowski. I will also point out, Janko is a frustrating player to watch, as he is a big guy that does not use his size effectively. But he has IMO been the Flames best penalty killer (at forward) the past two years and I believe that says a lot since we have had Backlund and Lindholm as well.

I would also like to point out the irony of discussing Jankowski in a thread about trading Tanev, when I am sure Tanev played a small part in the Pens choosing Jankowski (we know GMs talk to players about the character of other players) as they were teammates at Providence College for 4 years.

In response to your reply to me about Ryan being a better fit for the Pens, he probably is, because he is a better player than Jankowski. Frankly, normally I would personally be all over a Tanev/Ryan swap, but the Flames are not in a position to entertain anything around Ryan and Tanev because of the flat cap. Ryan is a pending UFA and we need to hold onto our expiring contracts with decent raises likely coming for Valimaki and Dube and the only 2021 UFA other than Ryan with a contract big enough to potentially make a difference is Rittich, but I can't imagine that Flames save more than a million on a backup over Rittich's 2.75m
HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 19 h 55
LETS go PENS
While the poster you were replying to seems a bit over-enthusiastic about Jankowski, he's not wrong.

Since Jankowski was called up to the NHL the offensive difference at 5v5 between Bennett and Jankowski is just a few points; Jankowski saw little top 6 time, while Bennett saw a decent amount. Last season Jankowski was not himself, I feel like his confidence was hurt by both being forced to the 4th line and the fact the Flames traded him to Toronto in the deal nixed by Kadri. This I believe was the catalyst of a pretty horrific scoring slump for Jankowski in the first half of the season, by then the Flames had changed coaches and the new coach didn't seem to have any faith in Jankowski. I will also point out, Janko is a frustrating player to watch, as he is a big guy that does not use his size effectively. But he has IMO been the Flames best penalty killer (at forward) the past two years and I believe that says a lot since we have had Backlund and Lindholm as well.

I would also like to point out the irony of discussing Jankowski in a thread about trading Tanev, when I am sure Tanev played a small part in the Pens choosing Jankowski (we know GMs talk to players about the character of other players) as they were teammates at Providence College for 4 years.

In response to your reply to me about Ryan being a better fit for the Pens, he probably is, because he is a better player than Jankowski. Frankly, normally I would personally be all over a Tanev/Ryan swap, but the Flames are not in a position to entertain anything around Ryan and Tanev because of the flat cap. Ryan is a pending UFA and we need to hold onto our expiring contracts with decent raises likely coming for Valimaki and Dube and the only 2021 UFA other than Ryan with a contract big enough to potentially make a difference is Rittich, but I can't imagine that Flames save more than a million on a backup over Rittich's 2.75m

Lol!! We’ll see!! My prediction is Janko 15 goals and 18 assists. 33 points. And good two-way, as always!! And plays on our top PK. And McCann scores 20 plus and breaks his 35 point mark he’s had in back to back years. He’ll get that 19 goals in 18-19 up passed 20 plus!!
11 nov. 2020 à 20 h 27
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
Lol!! We’ll see!! My prediction is Janko 15 goals and 18 assists. 33 points. And good two-way, as always!! And plays on our top PK. And McCann scores 20 plus and breaks his 35 point mark he’s had in back to back years. He’ll get that 19 goals in 18-19 up passed 20 plus!!
Not sure why the "LOL", I agreed with much of what you said about Jankowski and I am one of the few FLames fans that likes him. I don't think he will reach 35 points, but I think a return to 25-30 is possible.
HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
11 nov. 2020 à 20 h 35
LETS go PENS
Not sure why the "LOL", I agreed with much of what you said about Jankowski and I am one of the few FLames fans that likes him. I don't think he will reach 35 points, but I think a return to 25-30 is possible.

Because your 1st paragraph. I thought it was funny!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage