Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $65 594 167 $0 $750 000 $15 905 833 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
    4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 5
    750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
    AG
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $
    C
    RFA - 4
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    C
    UFA - 6
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 23
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 986
    Hard no
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 33
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 262
    Gonna take more to squeeze Dvo out of AZ
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
    Quoting: C21
    Hard no

This response is about as useless as a bald guy buying hairspray for himself.

I'm open to being proven wrong, and I can take criticism when it is justified. If your 677 other posts are as useless as this one then why bother posting here?
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: desertdog111
    Gonna take more to squeeze Dvo out of AZ

Thanks for the feedback. I really like Dvorak. I think he's the perfect merger center for MIN to transition to Rossi being their 1C. Hard to evaluate his cost though as he is largely slept on and not many threads here target him.
    desertdog111 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 41
    Quoting: Wqrrior
    Thanks for the feedback. I really like Dvorak. I think he's the perfect merger center for MIN to transition to Rossi being their 1C. Hard to evaluate his cost though as he is largely slept on and not many threads here target him.

The issue with Dvo is that while he’s a solid 2C by league standards, he’s also by far the best center that the Coyotes have. So unless Hayton breaks out big time this year (fingers crossed) I don’t think the coyotes will move him at all. If Hayton explodes and the Coyotes feel they can replace Dvo through free agency next year then they’d be open to dealing him I think, but for a bit more than this deal provides.

For the record tho, this is the reason I don’t like making future year AGMs. I understand it’s all fun and games to try to predict the future, but who the hell really knows?
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    The issue with Dvo is that while he’s a solid 2C by league standards, he’s also by far the best center that the Coyotes have. So unless Hayton breaks out big time this year (fingers crossed) I don’t think the coyotes will move him at all. If Hayton explodes and the Coyotes feel they can replace Dvo through free agency next year then they’d be open to dealing him I think, but for a bit more than this deal provides.

For the record tho, this is the reason I don’t like making future year AGMs. I understand it’s all fun and games to try to predict the future, but who the hell really knows?

Oh you see him better than Schmaltz? or is that purely an injury thing? how similar are they?
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 46
    Oh you see him better than Schmaltz? or is that purely an injury thing? how similar are they?

Schmaltz is not a center. He can’t win face offs and is a liability defensively. Coyotes played him a bunch at wing last year and I think they’ll continue to do so next year and beyond.
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 54
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,373
    That Dumba deal isn't good for Minnesota. Don't need or want Rust or the rest of it. Dvorak would be an okay target and I'd probably be fine with giving that package up to get him, but he's not a 1C. He's barely a 2C. Actually, change the 2nd to a 3rd.
    Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 1 h 57
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
    Pens pass. I’d rather not lose dumo or MP
    HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 2 h 2
    LETS go PENS
    Rejoint: nov. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 208
    Pittsburgh protects Letang/Dumoliun/Pettersson and Marino is exempt. They expose Matheson, Ruthwedel and Riikola.

And Rust was a PPG player last year. His value is as high as it will ever be right now. They wouldn’t trade Rust for Dumba and a 2nd round pick from Minnesota. And you have the Pens giving up a
    2nd round pick..lol. No thanks. Crazy!!
    Wqrrior et Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 9 h 5
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,794

I think you’re spot on the assessment of Dvorak as a 2C but the fact he is the 1C really throws the trade value for a loop. We will know a bunch more about Khovanov after this year and if he performs to the hype, then him and a 2nd is great value for the Coyotes. Maybe too much for the Wild to give up.

My condolences for having to deal with the dumpster fire in the desert.
    desertdog111 et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 9 h 46
    Mentions "j'aime": 986
    Modifié 10 nov. 2020 à 9 h 59
    This response is about as useless as a bald guy buying hairspray for himself.

I'm open to being proven wrong, and I can take criticism when it is justified. If your 677 other posts are as useless as this one then why bother posting here?

That's not an acceptable package for Dumba and trading with Pittsburgh makes absolutely no sense. Rust may have had the better season but that was much more of an exception than the rule. & Dumba looked improved in the bubble. Rust is also is older and won't have elite centre play in Minnesota. He is also a winger, something Minnesota shouldn't be worried about acquiring with a big trade chip like Dumba.

So from every angle, that deal is not good for Minnesota & PIT doesn't even have a need at RHD either plus it's selling low on Dumba while Pittsburgh is selling high on Rust. No. Thank. You.

The Arizona deal is also not worth it for Minnesota. Selling low on Khovanov due to his rough start in Russia and targeting a guy with higher valur than he should die to his importance to AZ. and Khovanov has the potential to maybe even be better than Dvorak.

If we're making a big trade for someone to be our 1C AND moving Dumba, why the he'll are they separate deals? Why are we putting ourselves in these extremely risky situations? It makes absolutely no sense.

Minnesota is selling low on the key pieces they are giving up for overvalued pieces from the teams they are trading with, getting older, and not even clearing cap. What is Minnesota doing here? Trying to contend without being real contenders? Is it 2016-17 again? Are they trying to here? Cause it looks like they're trying to continue to be mediocre by pushing to be better too early again.

Oh yeah, and they dont even sell high on theyre own guy, Stalock

And the signings aren't good either. The Wild have players for those spots. Overall this wouldn't be a well thought out string of moves that would probably end with even more fans calling for Guerin's head
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 11 h 31
    Hockey IQ
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,466
    Quoting: mhockey91
    Pens pass. I’d rather not lose dumo or MP

Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
    Pittsburgh protects Letang/Dumoliun/Pettersson and Marino is exempt. They expose Matheson, Ruthwedel and Riikola.

And Rust was a PPG player last year. His value is as high as it will ever be right now. They wouldn’t trade Rust for Dumba and a 2nd round pick from Minnesota. And you have the Pens giving up a
    2nd round pick..lol. No thanks. Crazy!!

this trade is wrong on so many levels. rusty plays the right way, just had a breakout year, and it maybe our only legit top-6 RW...
    We have Letang and marino so there it literally zero need for dumba and his $6M on the 3rd pairing...
    plus the expansion thing...we'd protect Dumoulin, Letang, and since Marino is exempt we'd lose either Pettersson or dumba...just ridiculous.
    mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 11 h 43
    Quoting: jnowariak
    I think you’re spot on the assessment of Dvorak as a 2C but the fact he is the 1C really throws the trade value for a loop. We will know a bunch more about Khovanov after this year and if he performs to the hype, then him and a 2nd is great value for the Coyotes. Maybe too much for the Wild to give up.

My condolences for having to deal with the dumpster fire in the desert.

To be honest I know next to nothing about the Wild’s prospects, and my stock answer as of right now is that Dvo isn’t getting moved unless a team blows them out of the water with an offer, which I don’t think this one does (again, that might change after next season, but no one can predict the future)

To be honest I feel better about the coyotes situation than the Wild’s. At least all their money comes off the books next year and they can make a decision on whether to really tank or spend in FA.
    jnowariak a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 11 h 55
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    you can keep Dumba. That doesn't help us win now.
    HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 11 h 59
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,794
    To be honest I know next to nothing about the Wild’s prospects, and my stock answer as of right now is that Dvo isn’t getting moved unless a team blows them out of the water with an offer, which I don’t think this one does (again, that might change after next season, but no one can predict the future)

To be honest I feel better about the coyotes situation than the Wild’s. At least all their money comes off the books next year and they can make a decision on whether to really tank or spend in FA.

The Wild are in purgatory almost entirely due to the Zuccarello deal. They do have about 40 mil coming off the books next year but they aren’t good enough to get past the first round but too good to truly rank.

If they could turn Zuccarello into Dvorak by eating the salary difference, or maybe even Keller if the Coyotes wanted to move his contract, I’d feel much better about what they could accomplish. That said, Khovanov will either be a top 6 guy or a bust in my eyes. He’s having a rough stint in the KHL but if he figures it out he’ll be in the NHL by 2022. So there is definite upside there.
    desertdog111 a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 14 h 15
    LETS go PENS
    Rejoint: nov. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 208
    Modifié 10 nov. 2020 à 14 h 27
    Quoting: Pens3lieve
    this trade is wrong on so many levels. rusty plays the right way, just had a breakout year, and it maybe our only legit top-6 RW...
    We have Letang and marino so there it literally zero need for dumba and his $6M on the 3rd pairing...
    plus the expansion thing...we'd protect Dumoulin, Letang, and since Marino is exempt we'd lose either Pettersson or dumba...just ridiculous.

We protect Letang/Dumoulin and Pettersson next year. We expose Matheson/Ruthwedel and Riikola. U only need 1 D exposed and can protect 7 Forwards 3 D and 1 goalie. We protect, Sid, Geno, Guentzel, Rust, Kappy, Zucker, McCann, Letang, Dumoulin, Pettersson. Marino is exempt. We expose Tanev, Blueger, ZAR, Matheson, Ruthwedel, Rikkola.

Ohh yes, I see. U are correct too! We’d leave ONE of Pettersson or Dumba unprotected. Yes, u are correct too! Sorry, takes me a minute to reread and comprehend!!
    Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
    10 nov. 2020 à 19 h 10
    Patient gm
    Mentions "j'aime": 984
    Considering the cap space the wild will have next offseason I would much rather just bring back foligno, skip the other ufas and paternal as he’s not needed with mennel, Addison and belpedio and then have the wild offer sheet Elias Petterson. Vancouver will have like 24m in cap space need new deals for hughes, petterson 2 other rfas and need a handful of other players to fill out their roster. Of the wild offer sheeted 7 years at 75m for petterson I think they’d be in a better position. The bonino and bjustads get traded. We resign hunt cheap, Hartman and foligno and let the likes of boldy, Beckman, khovanov into the lineup. I would find that far brighter for the future than Dvorak honestly. Just my 2 cents.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage