Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 991 842 $0 $850 000 $1 508 158 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 nov. 2020 à 15 h 31
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Maybe you could get Johnny for like Rust+Poulin+1st
7 nov. 2020 à 15 h 41
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Quoting: Alfie11

Seems like a lot .
7 nov. 2020 à 15 h 41
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

maybe you can keep your midget winger?
csick a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2020 à 15 h 42
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
no interest in the midget winger. Neither does the penguins.
zucker is a better player come playoffs.
csick a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 686
This thread shows how stupid most hockey fans are, if pens want gaudreau it will cost guentzle+.
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 23
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Quoting: flamesfan
This thread shows how stupid most hockey fans are, if pens want gaudreau it will cost guentzle+.

Not with 2 years left. If he had 4 years left and was coming off a 70pt season and was the same player in the playoffs, then I’d agree.
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 24
Quoting: csick
Not with 2 years left. If he had 4 years left and was coming off a 70pt season and was the same player in the playoffs, then I’d agree.

Like I said most hockey fans are stupid
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 27
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Like I said most hockey fans are stupid

I’ll say this honestly, no one is buying high on Gaudreau with 2 years left and poor playoff showings and some inconsistency. I think the heat is on Calgary to decide if they’re keeping him here longterm or trading him away in a retool once Lucic, Ryan, Giordano are all gone. I think this team will need a retool in about 2 years at the latest
HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 29
I’ll say this honestly, no one is buying high on Gaudreau with 2 years left and poor playoff showings and some inconsistency. I think the heat is on Calgary to decide if they’re keeping him here longterm or trading him away in a retool once Lucic, Ryan, Giordano are all gone. I think this team will need a retool in about 2 years at the latest

That’s clearly not the plan they just signed tanev for 4.5 for 4 years and markstrom for 6X6 with a no movement clause
So they won’t be retooling anytime soon and won’t be trading away any top players especially for garbage like zucker
csick et HockeyTownUSA69 a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2020 à 16 h 31
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
That’s clearly not the plan they just signed tanev for 4.5 for 4 years and markstrom for 6X6 with a no movement clause
So they won’t be retooling anytime soon and won’t be trading away any top players especially for garbage like zucker

Retooling doesn’t mean sucking. But like say trading Gaudreau and Monahan for younger players like Debrusk and Cirelli and more pieces. Basically getting younger and building around Lindholm, Tkachuk and Dube instead of Monahan and Gaudreau
7 nov. 2020 à 17 h 50
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180

No it won't.
csick a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2020 à 21 h 52
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Modifié 7 nov. 2020 à 22 h 12

Seems like a lot .

Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
No it won't.

Zucker, Poulin and a 2nd would be the value of Jonny Gaudreau. Rust contract is more valuable. Zucker’s contract evens out with Gaudreau.

And Gaudreau value is an NHL player(defiantly not Guentzel, already an all-star player). A young NHL player with potential or a top 6, 20 goal, 50 point, NHL player. A top 100 prospect and 1st or 2nd. That’s his value. And any proven top line wingers value. Maybe some would bring back that young NHL player with potential, a top 100 prospect in the NHL, and two 1st round picks. But after that You are getting into super star/HOF/Gretzky type trades with 3 1st rounders and multiple NHL players.

And getting Poulin who is a top 75 prospect in the NHL, and NHL ready moves it to a 2nd IMO. He’s not bringing back more than that. Zucker/Poulin and a 1st or 2nd.

And I’m very high on and excited about N.Legare as a prospect. He was a top 50 prospect going into the draft. And slid down to the 3rd round were we traded up to get him.

We were thinking about taking Legare in the 1st. The reports were it was b/ween Poulin and N.Legare and when Legare was still available in the 3rd, the Pens traded up to get him. Legare is a scorer, great shot, right-handed shot, puts the puck in the net. Yes, Poulin is a more highly rated prospect but I’m excited about and wouldn’t shut-down a Legare trade so quickly.

And as a Pens fan, I’ll agree with the other Pens fans on here. I’ll stick with Zucker and Poulin and the 2nd round pick. Defiantly stick with Rust/Poulin and the 2nd.
8 nov. 2020 à 0 h 37
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: HockeyTownUSA69
Zucker, Poulin and a 2nd would be the value of Jonny Gaudreau. Rust contract is more valuable. Zucker’s contract evens out with Gaudreau.

And Gaudreau value is an NHL player(defiantly not Guentzel, already an all-star player). A young NHL player with potential or a top 6, 20 goal, 50 point, NHL player. A top 100 prospect and 1st or 2nd. That’s his value. And any proven top line wingers value. Maybe some would bring back that young NHL player with potential, a top 100 prospect in the NHL, and two 1st round picks. But after that You are getting into super star/HOF/Gretzky type trades with 3 1st rounders and multiple NHL players.

And getting Poulin who is a top 75 prospect in the NHL, and NHL ready moves it to a 2nd IMO. He’s not bringing back more than that. Zucker/Poulin and a 1st or 2nd.

And I’m very high on and excited about N.Legare as a prospect. He was a top 50 prospect going into the draft. And slid down to the 3rd round were we traded up to get him.

We were thinking about taking Legare in the 1st. The reports were it was b/ween Poulin and N.Legare and when Legare was still available in the 3rd, the Pens traded up to get him. Legare is a scorer, great shot, right-handed shot, puts the puck in the net. Yes, Poulin is a more highly rated prospect but I’m excited about and wouldn’t shut-down a Legare trade so quickly.

And as a Pens fan, I’ll agree with the other Pens fans on here. I’ll stick with Zucker and Poulin and the 2nd round pick. Defiantly stick with Rust/Poulin and the 2nd.

Your point is missing the fact that Gaudreau IS a superstar lol, he’s never had a season with less than a 65 point pace and is one year removed from 99 points and a 4th place Hart finish. Saying he’s anything less is foolish. Zucker is not even CLOSE to Gaudreau, his career high is literally less than Gaudreau’s career LOW lmao, just because GMJR overpaid for him doesn’t mean his value is higher. Legare is an ok prospect but not fantastic, and he’s definitely not top 100, wasn’t even given an invite to Canada’s WJC camp. He has a good shot but isn’t great defensively and his skating needs work. If Calgary is gonna trade a legitimate superstar it will be for pieces with high-end potential that look likely to achieve it. The only interesting prospect Pittsburgh has is Poulin and you don’t have your 1st next year, which means you can’t trade futures, and thus there needs to be a roster player involved. Rust+Poulin+2nd is what it would take, and you literally can’t downgrade any of it because your prospect pool is so barren that it becomes a dealbreaker for Calgary. For what its worth, Rust is also older than Gaudreau and like I keep telling Habs fans that far overvalue Tatar, he only has one good season. The short term memory people have is ridiculous, Gaudreau had a slight down year but he’s still one of the top playmakers in the league and has been for a while, I’m tired of these frankly insulting offers. If you think he’s so bad we’re perfectly content to keep him, we recognize his skill and are happy to have him and his steal of a contract.
8 nov. 2020 à 1 h 3
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
Modifié 8 nov. 2020 à 2 h 12
Your point is missing the fact that Gaudreau IS a superstar lol, he’s never had a season with less than a 65 point pace and is one year removed from 99 points and a 4th place Hart finish. Saying he’s anything less is foolish. Zucker is not even CLOSE to Gaudreau, his career high is literally less than Gaudreau’s career LOW lmao, just because GMJR overpaid for him doesn’t mean his value is higher. Legare is an ok prospect but not fantastic, and he’s definitely not top 100, wasn’t even given an invite to Canada’s WJC camp. He has a good shot but isn’t great defensively and his skating needs work. If Calgary is gonna trade a legitimate superstar it will be for pieces with high-end potential that look likely to achieve it. The only interesting prospect Pittsburgh has is Poulin and you don’t have your 1st next year, which means you can’t trade futures, and thus there needs to be a roster player involved. Rust+Poulin+2nd is what it would take, and you literally can’t downgrade any of it because your prospect pool is so barren that it becomes a dealbreaker for Calgary. For what its worth, Rust is also older than Gaudreau and like I keep telling Habs fans that far overvalue Tatar, he only has one good season. The short term memory people have is ridiculous, Gaudreau had a slight down year but he’s still one of the top playmakers in the league and has been for a while, I’m tired of these frankly insulting offers. If you think he’s so bad we’re perfectly content to keep him, we recognize his skill and are happy to have him and his steal of a contract.

Rust, Poulin and a 1st or 2nd isn’t a ridiculous price. But you can keep him IMO. Just like Zucker, Poulin and a 1st or 2nd isn’t ridiculously low. They are both what I said his value is. An NHL player. Either a young NHL player with potential, or a top 6 Forward, or top 4 D, a top 100 prospect, and a 1st or a 2nd. And that’s good value!! That Calgary getting his value and a good deal.

Some teams, you would get a better NHL piece In deal, some you would get a better prospect, some a higher pick. But not all teams would be interested either. Probably only acouple. But I’m sure that’s what Calgary would ask.

Multiple 1st round picks, multiple NHL players, goes if A.Mathews was to be traded.Someone like that, a top 10-15 player in the NHL. Gaudreau is the next tier down. And that’s not knocking him.But he’s not bringing back Guentzel plus.

Me personally, I’d take Monahan over Gaudreau if I was starting a team or if it was my decision and both of them were on the trade block. And I love the Connar Zary pick this year. If the Pens keep the 15th pick, that’s who I wanted them to take.

And come next year, that price is going way down with only 1 year left on his deal. Probably a 1st round pick, an “A”prospect and a “B” prospect. Or that top 100, “A+” prospect and a “B” prospect and maybe add a later round pick.

And both Poulin and PO-Joseph are top 100 prospect in the NHL..

https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-top-100-prospects-ranking/

Hers a 2019 list:

https://lastwordonsports.com/hockey/2019/09/22/2019-top-nhl-prospects-80-61/?amp=1
8 nov. 2020 à 5 h 37
nab
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 40
i'm all for adding top end talent, but a line of crosby, hoffman, and gaudreau would be horrible. there is Zero grit on that line outside of crosby. Sid must have at least one guy on his line that will make a hit and go get a puck. neither of those guys do that. pass
8 nov. 2020 à 11 h 1
Flames
Mentions "j'aime": 324
The recency bias is really strong in this thread ahahaha. If you think Johnny isnt a star player you've lost your marbles, last year Laine was coming off an awful year and yet I didnt see any people trading him for a player like Jason ****ing Zucker for him ahahaha. Its like people just forget how turbulent a season the Flames had with the injuries, the sudden coaching change, the pandemic, and the line shuffling. Atleast give Johnny the chance to have one more bad year before you start trading pennies for him.
Silent_Warrior a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage