Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 2 nov. 2020
Publié: 2 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
13 000 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Weegar, MacKenzie3 000 000 $
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 721 408 $0 $0 $778 592 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 nov. 2020 à 23 h 53
burn the pegulas
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,293
you can't just throw random players on ltir hahaha
2 nov. 2020 à 23 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569
Quoting: chloewoj
you can't just throw random players on ltir hahaha

Those random players on LTIR are another way of saying "traded"
chungus a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2020 à 23 h 54
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
definitely if we let our cap space accrue, come deadline time we'll have some space. Idk exactly how it works, I just try to think of it as interest in a savings account lol

We did it with the Muzzin trade, we had space and made a deadline deal. I definitely see someone like Holl becoming expendable, and the leafs will have lots of surplus NHL players they can trade to make an upgrade, as well as our 1st round pick

The leafs are done tinkering with the opening night roster, but I'd be shocked if this was the team that went into the playoffs
2 nov. 2020 à 23 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 569
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
definitely if we let our cap space accrue, come deadline time we'll have some space. Idk exactly how it works, I just try to think of it as interest in a savings account lol

We did it with the Muzzin trade, we had space and made a deadline deal. I definitely see someone like Holl becoming expendable, and the leafs will have lots of surplus NHL players they can trade to make an upgrade, as well as our 1st round pick

The leafs are done tinkering with the opening night roster, but I'd be shocked if this was the team that went into the playoffs

I never understood the process of having "more cap space" at the trade deadline from the end of the offseason
3 nov. 2020 à 0 h 3
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
Quoting: TheLeafsSeason
I never understood the process of having "more cap space" at the trade deadline from the end of the offseason

basically, I think your space space is calculated every single day, and if you already have space, you accrue more. It's prorated, so any cap you don't spend NOW, you get LATER.

If the leafs spend every single day 1.5M under the cap, come deadline day, they will have an effective cap of 83M. It gives teams a reason to not spend to the cap 24/7

It's calculated per day though and typically your cap hit changes with injuries etc. but not spending to the cap is good because it gives you more cap later

It's why the leafs bounced players up and down between games, because think of it as dragging down their average cap hit when you look at the 200 day season come deadline day

It's wizard sh*t but that's why we have Brandon Pridham lmao
GenXHockey, TheLeafsSeason et oneX a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2020 à 0 h 13
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Modifié 8 nov. 2020 à 15 h 54
The Leafs should defintely keep Holl and Engvall. I think Engvall is more suited for the 4th line than Joey Anderson is and that's coming from a Devils fan. Also, Holl is a really solid NHL calibur RD. Putting him in either the minors or trading him would be such a waste. I would say send Bogosian down over Holl because Bogosian is only good at throwing his body around, and nothing else. Holl may not be as physical as Bogosian is, but Holl is still physical, and can actually defend. Holl had the third most hits on the Leafs. Don't let the addition of Bogosian distract you from Holl.
chungus a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2020 à 0 h 27
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
basically, I think your space space is calculated every single day, and if you already have space, you accrue more. It's prorated, so any cap you don't spend NOW, you get LATER.

If the leafs spend every single day 1.5M under the cap, come deadline day, they will have an effective cap of 83M. It gives teams a reason to not spend to the cap 24/7

It's calculated per day though and typically your cap hit changes with injuries etc. but not spending to the cap is good because it gives you more cap later

It's why the leafs bounced players up and down between games, because think of it as dragging down their average cap hit when you look at the 200 day season come deadline day

It's wizard sh*t but that's why we have Brandon Pridham lmao

Quoting: TheLeafsSeason

That’s close, it does all have to do with daily cap hits. Like affording a player at TDL.

When you acquire a player at TDL you are only responsible for the remainder of the players daily cap hit. In a regular season you can figure out a players daily cap hit by dividing it by 186.

Accruing cap space during the season can be looked at as daily as well. A teams daily allowance at 81.5m is $432,172. If there is money left over it doesn’t disappear. It accrues. It goes back into your remaining cap.
chungus, oneX et KileDoobis a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2020 à 2 h 14
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
I don't think the Leafs can do anymore player movement at this point because of the Seattle Expansion Draft.

The Leafs need 2 forwards who fit the criteria, currently they have 6 that should qualify. Matthews, Nylander and Kerfoot already do. Tavares needs 2 games, Marner needs 6 and Engvall needs 18. So I assume that the Big 4 get protected. That means Kerfoot and Engvall need to be exposed unless Anderson and Brooks miraculously play 40 games each this year. No other forward meets criteria, none.

On defence only 4 dmen are signed past this summer which is one of the criteria of the Draft: Muzzin, Rielly, TJ Brodie and Holl with both Muzzin and Rielly needing a few more games to fit the criteria. Out of that list which player do you think is getting exposed? Not one other Leafs dman fits the criteria, none.

Kerfoot, Engvall and Holl can't get traded anywhere unless the Leafs get players back that meet all the criteria for the Seattle Expansion Draft unless you want to lose one the Big 4 or one of the top 3 dmen for absolutely nothing.

I expect that Dubas has planned to expose Kerfoot, Engvall, Holl and Hutchinson. Does anyone here see any other options? I don't.
3 nov. 2020 à 2 h 33
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
Quoting: Jamiepo
That’s close, it does all have to do with daily cap hits. Like affording a player at TDL.

When you acquire a player at TDL you are only responsible for the remainder of the players daily cap hit. In a regular season you can figure out a players daily cap hit by dividing it by 186.

Accruing cap space during the season can be looked at as daily as well. A teams daily allowance at 81.5m is $432,172. If there is money left over it doesn’t disappear. It accrues. It goes back into your remaining cap.

If my math serves me right... last season the TDL was 146 days into the season of 186 games meaning there was 21.5% of the season left. Therefore the $794, 842 at the 1st of the season above would allow the Leafs to trade for a player with a $3,784,962 cap hit at the next TDL. That is also if there are no players on the LITR like last season.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2020 à 8 h 45
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,667
Another silly trade with an obsession about another teams RHD. 20 man roster don't work....really 21 man rosters don't work either.
The only way the Leafs (or most teams) can gain a reasonable amount of is what happened to the Leafs last year. Have the two best Dman go on LTIR....Reilly and Muzzin, and then replace with with AHLers. You really want that to happen?
3 nov. 2020 à 10 h 23
In Pridham we trust
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
Quoting: Britishbulldog
I don't think the Leafs can do anymore player movement at this point because of the Seattle Expansion Draft.

The Leafs need 2 forwards who fit the criteria, currently they have 6 that should qualify. Matthews, Nylander and Kerfoot already do. Tavares needs 2 games, Marner needs 6 and Engvall needs 18. So I assume that the Big 4 get protected. That means Kerfoot and Engvall need to be exposed unless Anderson and Brooks miraculously play 40 games each this year. No other forward meets criteria, none.

On defence only 4 dmen are signed past this summer which is one of the criteria of the Draft: Muzzin, Rielly, TJ Brodie and Holl with both Muzzin and Rielly needing a few more games to fit the criteria. Out of that list which player do you think is getting exposed? Not one other Leafs dman fits the criteria, none.

Kerfoot, Engvall and Holl can't get traded anywhere unless the Leafs get players back that meet all the criteria for the Seattle Expansion Draft unless you want to lose one the Big 4 or one of the top 3 dmen for absolutely nothing.

I expect that Dubas has planned to expose Kerfoot, Engvall, Holl and Hutchinson. Does anyone here see any other options? I don't.

The season hasn't started yet though. 100 things can change between now and the exp draft. Any of the vet UFA fwds can get an ext during the year, and feel relatively safe they won't get selected.

IMO if Dermott grabs that Top 4 spot this year, he has to be protected, which will make it 4 + 4, and Kerfoot is likely gone.

If Dermott doesn't noticeably improve they protect 7 + 3 - with Dermott/Holl likely gone.

As of right now.
3 nov. 2020 à 11 h 27
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Modifié 3 nov. 2020 à 20 h 13
Quoting: Britishbulldog

Getting players that meet the criteria is easy. Leafs could make simple trades to get players that would qualify. I don’t think they would expose kerfoot unless they already had a plan to move him. I think they may move in that direction if Dermott has a great season. They may want to go with the 4-4-1 protection.
Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage