Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $72 549 924 $66 037 $582 500 $8 950 076 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
874 125 $874 125 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
730 833 $730 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DG, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
Quoting: Campabee
Whatever you say buddy, you can't even support your lies and half truths so why should anyone take you seriously? I admitted to saying Domi was worth a top 10 1st. In fact I still stand by that. You admitting that you said Laine was worth McDavid + proves I didn't lie as well. So say what you want about me, cause you just proved that you are the liar and I am not. Thank you so much for that!

No, you and I both know you lied in your post as I have never said Laine was worth McDavid. It's just nice to hear you say that you have to lie and exaggerate because you don't know hockey well enough to make intelligent rebuttals.
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,242
Quoting: Windjammer
No, you and I both know you lied in your post as I have never said Laine was worth McDavid. It's just nice to hear you say that you have to lie and exaggerate because you don't know hockey well enough to make intelligent rebuttals.

Oh I see where you are confused. I said you think Laine is worth McDavid + MacKinnon + Crosby..... Nowhere there did I ever say you posted that. I just said that that is what you think. I was stating My opinion of what it seems like you believe cause every response from you with regards to a Laine proposal is the same. That's not enough value for Laine. I have seen trades of Danault + Caufield + Tatar + 1st + 2nd and have seen responses where I believe it was you that said that's not enough value. Montreal doesn't have anything other than Suzuki + Kotkaniemi + Romanaov to offer for Laine. That is just stupid nonsense
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 24
Oh I see where you are confused. I said you think Laine is worth McDavid + MacKinnon + Crosby..... Nowhere there did I ever say you posted that. I just said that that is what you think. I was stating My opinion of what it seems like you believe cause every response from you with regards to a Laine proposal is the same. That's not enough value for Laine. I have seen trades of Danault + Caufield + Tatar + 1st + 2nd and have seen responses where I believe it was you that said that's not enough value. Montreal doesn't have anything other than Suzuki + Kotkaniemi + Romanaov to offer for Laine. That is just stupid nonsense

Okay. I see where you're going. It depends on the trade, but I usually turn down trades here because they don't fill team needs, not necessarily on value. Most of the trades will have one or two pieces that work for Winnipeg,, but miss on something else. So, it doesn't really matter if you think there is enough value, it only matters what Winnipeg thinks.

You want Laine, Winnipeg has no reason to trade him. You either pay what Winnipeg wants, or you move on, plain and simple. You can't make the Jets accept your offer.

Your offer above is terrible though. Two rentals and a couple picks doesn't have near enough value for Laine, so that one would be turned down value wise.

If Montreal wants Laine it starts with Suzuki and a first and goes from there or you move onto a player that you actually have the assets to acquire.
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 35
Okay. I see where you're going. It depends on the trade, but I usually turn down trades here because they don't fill team needs, not necessarily on value. Most of the trades will have one or two pieces that work for Winnipeg,, but miss on something else. So, it doesn't really matter if you think there is enough value, it only matters what Winnipeg thinks.

You want Laine, Winnipeg has no reason to trade him. You either pay what Winnipeg wants, or you move on, plain and simple. You can't make the Jets accept your offer.

Your offer above is terrible though. Two rentals and a couple picks doesn't have near enough value for Laine, so that one would be turned down value wise.

If Montreal wants Laine it starts with Suzuki and a first and goes from there or you move onto a player that you actually have the assets to acquire.

See this is what I am talking about. Your never going to get Suzuki + 1st + for Laine. Suzuki has already proven himself as a top 6 center at the NHL level. No one and I mean no one will ever give up a top 6 center + for a top 6 winger. That's like Colorado asking for Barzal + for Rantanen. Or Toronto asking for Scheifele + for Nylander. It's not going to happen, you need to make those types of trades BEFORE the center establishes himself as a top 6C. Your not even likely to get KK for Laine at this point. Top 6 Centers are just harder to find than a scoring winger.
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 48
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,299

You cant be serious?!?
Suzuki plus a 1st rounder plus. OMG how does that solve the Habs needs? They've only been looking for a top line center since Pierre Turgeon in the mid 90's yet you say every deal doesn't meet the Jets needs.
That right there tells me you're delusional
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 1 h 56
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: HockeyFan989
To be fair i don’t do that as well.. the second we trade Laine we lose

The 1st would be 20-30, low value in this trade tbh
Frost is too much of a risk for what we’re giving up
Sanheim is obviously the main piece but with Heinola and Samberg coming up it’s not worth

Would you rather pionk and a 1st? Or do you plan to let him walk for nothing?
1 nov. 2020 à 8 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 627
Why dont you understand its not only about value but team need. We have Stastny at 2C and by the time hes done Perfetti will take his spot so there’s really no need for him. Sanheim or Myers would help the team greatly but its definitely, definitely not worth trading Laine. 22 year old 30-45 goal scored aren’t very common. People dont consider how much value Laine actually has. And if you trade Laine to fill a defense hole you just make a new one in the top 6.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 12 h 22
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Quoting: Jamiepo
Would you rather pionk and a 1st? Or do you plan to let him walk for nothing?

Not a lot of choice here, if he wants to stay.. we resign him but if he wants to leave he goes to the highest bidder (Trouba 2.0) actually doesn’t make much sense debating on his value cause we r never getting full value back
csick et OlegP a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 12 h 33
See this is what I am talking about. Your never going to get Suzuki + 1st + for Laine. Suzuki has already proven himself as a top 6 center at the NHL level. No one and I mean no one will ever give up a top 6 center + for a top 6 winger. That's like Colorado asking for Barzal + for Rantanen. Or Toronto asking for Scheifele + for Nylander. It's not going to happen, you need to make those types of trades BEFORE the center establishes himself as a top 6C. Your not even likely to get KK for Laine at this point. Top 6 Centers are just harder to find than a scoring winger.

Suzuki had a decent half season or so, but is definitely not an established top 6 center at this point. He may get there, but he's not a sure thing. Laine definitely has proven more and has more value.

You can't make a blanket statement that centers are worth more, because it it's all relative, based on the actual players involved.

What you don't understand, is team needs. In Montreal's particular case, they have nothing else that Winnipeg needs or wants other than Suzuki. Suzuki is worth at least a 1st less than Laine, hence it would be Suzuki and a 1st to start.

I can understand Montreal not wanting to pay that price, but on the other hand, nothing else comes close to working needs wise for Winnipeg.

Value isn't everything, team needs far outweigh value.
csick a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 12 h 34
Banni
Quoting: HockeyFan989
Not a lot of choice here, if he wants to stay.. we resign him but if he wants to leave he goes to the highest bidder (Trouba 2.0) actually doesn’t make much sense debating on his value cause we r never getting full value back

This. I dont get why so many ppl doesn't have that register. A Laine trade will never ever be fair in value. He's being traded only IF he must be traded! The Jets certainly cant let him walk in 2 years that's suicide
csick et HockeyFan989 a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 12 h 52
Quoting: OlegP
You cant be serious?!?
Suzuki plus a 1st rounder plus. OMG how does that solve the Habs needs? They've only been looking for a top line center since Pierre Turgeon in the mid 90's yet you say every deal doesn't meet the Jets needs.
That right there tells me you're delusional

If it doesn't suit the Habs needs, then they shouldn't make the deal. The fact that you only want to look at it from Montreal's side and think that you can get Laine, who would be Montreal's best forward in the last 20 years for castaways, proves to me you're delusional.
1 nov. 2020 à 14 h 15
Suzuki had a decent half season or so, but is definitely not an established top 6 center at this point. He may get there, but he's not a sure thing. Laine definitely has proven more and has more value.

You can't make a blanket statement that centers are worth more, because it it's all relative, based on the actual players involved.

What you don't understand, is team needs. In Montreal's particular case, they have nothing else that Winnipeg needs or wants other than Suzuki. Suzuki is worth at least a 1st less than Laine, hence it would be Suzuki and a 1st to start.

I can understand Montreal not wanting to pay that price, but on the other hand, nothing else comes close to working needs wise for Winnipeg.

Value isn't everything, team needs far outweigh value.

Let's agree to disagree on this as Winnipegs needs are 2C and top 4 D men both sides (right more so). Danault, Kotkaniemi and Suzuki all fill this immediately but also Poehling, Olofsson and to a lesser degree Hillis and Stapley are future centers the Jets might be interested in IF they want a futures package. Also our D and D prospects are among some of the best in the league. Kulak, Mete, Chiarot, Edmondson all have varying degrees of value to a team like the Jets for current D men and Romanov, Norlinder, Harris, Struble, Ghule, Brook and Fleury all hold varying degrees of interest as futures as well some like Romanov, Norlinder and Struble would be very high value while some like Juulsen and Fleury would be less sought after. We have pieces that the Jets would be interested in but some of those pieces are not being moved. That is where negotiations come in. Chevy is not going to say it is Suzuki + 1st + or nothing he is going to say Suzuki + 1st + then MB will say no Suzuki is off the table as well as this guy that guy and that guy. Then Chevy may say something like ok how about Danault (Extended) + Caufield + Struble + Fleury and 2nd. MB says I don't know about that that is a lot of our future how about Danault (extended) + Caufield + Struble + 2nd. The point is deal are hashed out through negotiations and counter proposals not it's this or nothing.
OlegP a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 15 h 30
Let's agree to disagree on this as Winnipegs needs are 2C and top 4 D men both sides (right more so). Danault, Kotkaniemi and Suzuki all fill this immediately but also Poehling, Olofsson and to a lesser degree Hillis and Stapley are future centers the Jets might be interested in IF they want a futures package. Also our D and D prospects are among some of the best in the league. Kulak, Mete, Chiarot, Edmondson all have varying degrees of value to a team like the Jets for current D men and Romanov, Norlinder, Harris, Struble, Ghule, Brook and Fleury all hold varying degrees of interest as futures as well some like Romanov, Norlinder and Struble would be very high value while some like Juulsen and Fleury would be less sought after. We have pieces that the Jets would be interested in but some of those pieces are not being moved. That is where negotiations come in. Chevy is not going to say it is Suzuki + 1st + or nothing he is going to say Suzuki + 1st + then MB will say no Suzuki is off the table as well as this guy that guy and that guy. Then Chevy may say something like ok how about Danault (Extended) + Caufield + Struble + Fleury and 2nd. MB says I don't know about that that is a lot of our future how about Danault (extended) + Caufield + Struble + 2nd. The point is deal are hashed out through negotiations and counter proposals not it's this or nothing.

Yes, we can agree to disagree, but you are wrong about team needs. After the draft and acquiring Stastny the Jets no longer need a 2C. A young top 4 RHD would be the main need. Winnipeg has zero need for Danault, Poehling, Tatar or Caufield as at best they become Winnipeg's 6th best forward maximum.

Winnipeg and Montreal aren't good trade partners, as Winnipeg already has prosoects as good as or better than Montreal's defensive prospects and the Jets have plenty of bottom pairing guys like Kulak, Mete and Chiarot. Or they can easily be obtained off of waivers.

The negotiation would be MB calling Chevy and asking for Laine. Chevy would rightfully ask for Suzuki plus, since even though Suzuki isn't a big need, he's the only piece Montreal has that would make sense to even think about moving Laine for. If MB responds with, Suzuki is off the table, then Chevy responds with, Laine is off the table and the call ends.

You seem to have mistakenly convinced yourself that Winnipeg has no choice but to deal Laine to Montreal for a lowball return that fills no team needs. What you are failing to understand is that Winnipeg owns Laine's rights for another 3 years, so unless Chevy receives an offer now that is exactly what he wants, Laine won't be moved for at least two years. Since, a lowball return for Laine as you are suggesting Winnipeg take will always be available, Chevy can just bide his time.

Laine for two years minimum + poor return>>>> poor return for Laine now. If you want Laine now you have to give Chevy exactly what he wants, or you move on and hope Laine becomes available in two or three years.

None of us know for sure what will happen, but what I describe above is exactly what Chevy has followed since becoming GM in Winnipeg, so his pattern will likely continue.
1 nov. 2020 à 17 h 7
Yes, we can agree to disagree, but you are wrong about team needs. After the draft and acquiring Stastny the Jets no longer need a 2C. A young top 4 RHD would be the main need. Winnipeg has zero need for Danault, Poehling, Tatar or Caufield as at best they become Winnipeg's 6th best forward maximum.

Winnipeg and Montreal aren't good trade partners, as Winnipeg already has prosoects as good as or better than Montreal's defensive prospects and the Jets have plenty of bottom pairing guys like Kulak, Mete and Chiarot. Or they can easily be obtained off of waivers.

The negotiation would be MB calling Chevy and asking for Laine. Chevy would rightfully ask for Suzuki plus, since even though Suzuki isn't a big need, he's the only piece Montreal has that would make sense to even think about moving Laine for. If MB responds with, Suzuki is off the table, then Chevy responds with, Laine is off the table and the call ends.

You seem to have mistakenly convinced yourself that Winnipeg has no choice but to deal Laine to Montreal for a lowball return that fills no team needs. What you are failing to understand is that Winnipeg owns Laine's rights for another 3 years, so unless Chevy receives an offer now that is exactly what he wants, Laine won't be moved for at least two years. Since, a lowball return for Laine as you are suggesting Winnipeg take will always be available, Chevy can just bide his time.

Laine for two years minimum + poor return>>>> poor return for Laine now. If you want Laine now you have to give Chevy exactly what he wants, or you move on and hope Laine becomes available in two or three years.

None of us know for sure what will happen, but what I describe above is exactly what Chevy has followed since becoming GM in Winnipeg, so his pattern will likely continue.

Statsny is more of a 3C and Perfetti is not going to make the team this year and probably not next year either. So your teams immidiate need for a 2C still exists. It's not as dire cause Statsny can fill in that role short term but is not ideal.

Claiming that Danault, Caufield, Tatar and Poehling would be the Jets 6th best forward is misleading and wrong, cause you are forgetting that in order to acquire one you would be losing Laine making one of them the 5th best and another the 6th best. End result is the same you are getting 2 top 6 forwards +++ for 1. The Jets needs defensively are clear they need 3 NHL quality top D men. Morrissey is one, Pionk can fill another but beyond that there is no one better than Chiarot, Kulak or Mete. If there was the Jets would be considered cup contenders instead of just a playoff team. They have scoring and great goaltending but lack 2 top 4 D men. All of the pundits have pointed to the D as one of the main concerns headed into next season. So claim what you want but the D is still what is holding the Jets out of contention.

I cannot believe that you are actually suggesting that the equivalent of 3 1sts 3 2nds and a 3rd is a low ball offer. Danaults value resigned has been suggested by others on here as being 1st + 2nd + 3rd. Caufield and Struble could also get a 1st and Fleury we will call a 2nd right now. This is why this thread was created is because you seem to have an illusion that Laine is worth every top pick and prospect that any team has. Sure he is good maybe even elite but you are not getting the type of return you think you are IF he is traded.
1 nov. 2020 à 18 h 16
Modifié 1 nov. 2020 à 18 h 33
Statsny is more of a 3C and Perfetti is not going to make the team this year and probably not next year either. So your teams immidiate need for a 2C still exists. It's not as dire cause Statsny can fill in that role short term but is not ideal.

Claiming that Danault, Caufield, Tatar and Poehling would be the Jets 6th best forward is misleading and wrong, cause you are forgetting that in order to acquire one you would be losing Laine making one of them the 5th best and another the 6th best. End result is the same you are getting 2 top 6 forwards +++ for 1. The Jets needs defensively are clear they need 3 NHL quality top D men. Morrissey is one, Pionk can fill another but beyond that there is no one better than Chiarot, Kulak or Mete. If there was the Jets would be considered cup contenders instead of just a playoff team. They have scoring and great goaltending but lack 2 top 4 D men. All of the pundits have pointed to the D as one of the main concerns headed into next season. So claim what you want but the D is still what is holding the Jets out of contention.

I cannot believe that you are actually suggesting that the equivalent of 3 1sts 3 2nds and a 3rd is a low ball offer. Danaults value resigned has been suggested by others on here as being 1st + 2nd + 3rd. Caufield and Struble could also get a 1st and Fleury we will call a 2nd right now. This is why this thread was created is because you seem to have an illusion that Laine is worth every top pick and prospect that any team has. Sure he is good maybe even elite but you are not getting the type of return you think you are IF he is traded.

First off any of the Montreal forwards would be the Jets 6th best forward. Scheifele, Wheeler, Connor, Ehlers and Stastny all play in front of Danault and Tatar, no question as Danault is good defensively but marginal offensively and Tatar is meh.

Chiarot, Kulak and Mete are all bottom pairing guys and can easily be found as a UFA or on waivers, so they don't have a lot of value. Danault is worth nowhere near a first second and third, he's a rental that doesn't want to re-sign in Montreal. He won't get half that. Remember what you thought Domi was worth. A Domi like return is a far more likely return for Danault.

This is how obviously biased you are. Somehow Danault as a 27 great old rental is worth a first, second and third but Laine is only worth a 27 year old rental, a 30 year old rental and a meh prospect Winnipeg doesn't need. How is Danault worth more than Laine?

You or no one has ever offered 3 firsts, 3 seconds and a third or the equivalent. So you once assign resort to exaggerating because you cannot formulate a believable rebuttal.

Your offer above was:

Danault, Montreal's 27 year old 3C after being passed by 2 rookies and now wants out. He'd be okay to have, but not worth giving up Laine to bring in a 3C for a year.

Tatar a 30 year old rental already in decline. Not needed or wanted, I'd rather give the minutes to someone with higher upside like Roslovic.

Struble, Fleury - meh defense prospects that Winnipeg and every dream has.

That's why threads like this exist. Fans like yourself have convinced yourself that the Jets are screwed and are going to have to give away Laine for half his value at best and get upset when unbiased posters point out that your assumptions are incorrect. Winnipeg has no need to move Laine now unless the get exactly what they want, whether you like it or not.

I have no expectations of what Laine will return in a trade as I have said many times as I doubt Chevy moves Laine until the very last minute 2 or 3 years from now and only if absolutely necessary.

I'm just stating that Chevy has no need or is under no pressure to move Laine anytime soon. The only thing IMO that will make Chevy act is someone agreeing to his asking price.
1 nov. 2020 à 19 h 5
First off any of the Montreal forwards would be the Jets 6th best forward. Scheifele, Wheeler, Connor, Ehlers and Stastny all play in front of Danault and Tatar, no question as Danault is good defensively but marginal offensively and Tatar is meh.

Chiarot, Kulak and Mete are all bottom pairing guys and can easily be found as a UFA or on waivers, so they don't have a lot of value. Danault is worth nowhere near a first second and third, he's a rental that doesn't want to re-sign in Montreal. He won't get half that. Remember what you thought Domi was worth. A Domi like return is a far more likely return for Danault.

This is how obviously biased you are. Somehow Danault as a 27 great old rental is worth a first, second and third but Laine is only worth a 27 year old rental, a 30 year old rental and a meh prospect Winnipeg doesn't need. How is Danault worth more than Laine?

You or no one has ever offered 3 firsts, 3 seconds and a third or the equivalent. So you once assign resort to exaggerating because you cannot formulate a believable rebuttal.

Your offer above was:

Danault, Montreal's 27 year old 3C after being passed by 2 rookies and now wants out. He'd be okay to have, but not worth giving up Laine to bring in a 3C for a year.

Tatar a 30 year old rental already in decline. Not needed or wanted, I'd rather give the minutes to someone with higher upside like Roslovic.

Struble, Fleury - meh defense prospects that Winnipeg and every dream has.

That's why threads like this exist. Fans like yourself have convinced yourself that the Jets are screwed and are going to have to give away Laine for half his value at best and get upset when unbiased posters point out that your assumptions are incorrect. Winnipeg has no need to move Laine now unless the get exactly what they want, whether you like it or not.

I have no expectations of what Laine will return in a trade as I have said many times as I doubt Chevy moves Laine until the very last minute 2 or 3 years from now and only if absolutely necessary.

I'm just stating that Chevy has no need or is under no pressure to move Laine anytime soon. The only thing IMO that will make Chevy act is someone agreeing to his asking price.

OMFG can you not read!!!! I said Danault RESIGNED not as a rental! RESIGNED!!! IS WORTH A 1st + 2nd + 3rd according to many many other fans of the Habs and outside fans as well. You just like to twist everything to your narrative. You also say that Danault wants out of Montreal even though he has NEVER said that. What he did say was he did not want to be used in a 3rd line shutdown role. He feels like he has more offense than that and wants to continue to develop that offense.

To say Caufield is a meh prospect you may as well call Laine Paul Byron. Caufield is one of the best goal scoring prospects any team has right now. He set the Big ten scoring recorď for a freshman last year but yeah he is only MEH! Your ignorance of the facts is bordering on stupidity now.

If guys like Chiarot, Kulak and Mete are available on the waiver wire then why does the Jets defense suck so bad? Oh that's right cause you are wrong once again.

Tatar in decline is a moronic statement after he just put up 2 career years in a row. This just shows your bias against anything and everything Montreal.
1 nov. 2020 à 20 h 2
Modifié 1 nov. 2020 à 20 h 7
OMFG can you not read!!!! I said Danault RESIGNED not as a rental! RESIGNED!!! IS WORTH A 1st + 2nd + 3rd according to many many other fans of the Habs and outside fans as well. You just like to twist everything to your narrative. You also say that Danault wants out of Montreal even though he has NEVER said that. What he did say was he did not want to be used in a 3rd line shutdown role. He feels like he has more offense than that and wants to continue to develop that offense.

To say Caufield is a meh prospect you may as well call Laine Paul Byron. Caufield is one of the best goal scoring prospects any team has right now. He set the Big ten scoring recorď for a freshman last year but yeah he is only MEH! Your ignorance of the facts is bordering on stupidity now.

If guys like Chiarot, Kulak and Mete are available on the waiver wire then why does the Jets defense suck so bad? Oh that's right cause you are wrong once again.

Tatar in decline is a moronic statement after he just put up 2 career years in a row. This just shows your bias against anything and everything Montreal.

He won't re-sign in Montreal, why would he? He can just wait until next year and go where he wants. Even re-signed he's not with close to a 1st, 2nd and 3rd that is absolutely absurd. Again you thought Domi was worth a 1st and a top prospect and he returned very little. Expect the same for Danault.

Caufield is child sized so he's a wait and see kind of guy. He may be okay, but he has about a 1 in a thousand shot of being half as good as Laine. Anyways maybe he will turn or for you, but he fills no need for Winnipeg and isn't interesting at all.

The Jets defense is improved this year, so well have to wait and see, it's not the an m sane defense as last year. Anyways, guys like Mete, Kulak, Chiarot and Fleury are not difference makers. They're bottom pairing guys.

Anyways, it's pointless to discuss values withyou as you are far too biased to be reasonable.

Just accept the fact that every Jet and unbiased fan has said Montreal doesn't have the pieces to land Laine and move on. Montreal doesn't have the pieces that Chevy would want to move Laine now. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

Most times there isn't a fit between teams which is why trades are so hard to make. So, well just say that Montreal's players can be as valuable as you fantasize that they are. However, other than Suzuki, they don't interest Winnipeg at thus time. Maybe 2 years from now it will be different.
1 nov. 2020 à 20 h 11
Banni

Its pointless!
The guy isn't listening. I guarantee if Laine is traded it won't even be for as much value as we are offering.

Just look at any trade history. No star player ever went for "needs" They went because they had to be traded! And NOT lost for nothing. Its called asset management.

Its the same when I said Schmidt would be given away for a third round pick like Cale Fleury this off season. It was my Vegas ACGM.
Got so much hate as people compare deals in a vacuum without realizing that the Knights needed to shed salary in order to add Petro.

Its way too damn easy to nitpick a trade in a vacuum. Fair trading isnt a thing, he will never understand this when he's blinded by fandom.
Campabee a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2020 à 20 h 22
I actually agree with Oleg here. Both of you Montreal guys are blinded by fandom and have convinced yourselves that the Jets have no choice but to trade Laine this very minute for whatever they can get. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

You guys just won't listen to reason because it doesn't jive with your fantasy.
1 nov. 2020 à 23 h 31
I actually agree with Oleg here. Both of you Montreal guys are blinded by fandom and have convinced yourselves that the Jets have no choice but to trade Laine this very minute for whatever they can get. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

You guys just won't listen to reason because it doesn't jive with your fantasy.

Once again you twisted someone's comment to suit your narrative. Oleg was telling me that you are a moron and it's pointless to argue with you so by agreeing with him you are essentially admitting that you are a moron. Congrats finnally we have a breakthrough.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage