Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $79 776 009 $0 $850 000 $1 723 991 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 11
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 454
GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Quoting: GuentzelvaniaUSA
19 goals and 44 points in 68 games from a 23 year old.

I feel pretty comfortable saying he’s a 20 goal scorer and a 50 point getter in the coming years, why do you not?

There is only 1 thing you need to do once in order to be considered a 20 goal scorer or a 50 point player....

...he has done neither.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 291
Quoting: Penguins21
I think Legare is closer than Poulin. Atleast the last I read it seems like it. And the right-handed shot on Legare is huge. We need that. Legare had those 3 goals in last years pre-season(the 2 goals in 10 second game). And was the best young player in training camp. He’s our scoring prospect. And we need those entry level contracts. Every team does. You have to let them be ready. Like the Pirates did with K.Hayes this year. You need that mix of young and old and definitely need those cheap, entry level contracts on young, play-making, or scoring prospects. Like Seattle Seahawks in their SB years. Like us in 16-17. We had Guentzel, Rust(two top 6) on entry level deals. And Maatta and Dumoulin on entry level.

They both put up 30+ goals in the shortened season down in the Q, but Poulin has a much more well rounded game. He plays really hard and is really strong on the puck with no major weaknesses. He also captains his team and shows leadership qualities in and off the ice

Legare I think will also turn out to be a really quality player but he likely needs more time
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
There is only 1 thing you need to do once in order to be considered a 20 goal scorer or a 50 point player....

...he has done neither.

You’re being intentionally obtuse. Nobody wants to play semantics with you.
PGHBOB69 et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 24
You’re being intentionally obtuse. Nobody wants to play semantics with you.

No. He has literally never done it. Period. Its annoying when people stretch numbers about players. They're a set and defined parameters
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
No. He has literally never done it. Period. Its annoying when people stretch numbers about players. They're a set and defined parameters

You talking about annoying is kind of funny. I called a guy who scored 19 goals in a shortened season a potential 20 goal scorer and you want to make a big fuss about it instead of actually just talking about anything relevant to the moves made in this thread.

I believe he is a 20 goal scorer and 50 point getter GOING FORWARD. Read better
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 33
You talking about annoying is kind of funny. I called a guy who scored 19 goals in a shortened season a potential 20 goal scorer and you want to make a big fuss about it instead of actually just talking about anything relevant to the moves made in this thread.

I believe he is a 20 goal scorer and 50 point getter GOING FORWARD. Read better

Funny calling me obtuse, since you're slow to understand how much 20 and 50 is. You didn't say potential.

You need to score 20 to be a 20 goal scorer, its that simple. Learn faster.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 34
They both put up 30+ goals in the shortened season down in the Q, but Poulin has a much more well rounded game. He plays really hard and is really strong on the puck with no major weaknesses. He also captains his team and shows leadership qualities in and off the ice

Legare I think will also turn out to be a really quality player but he likely needs more time

Yes, love Poulin too. Very big and strong for a youngster. Legare is also 6’0, 210 though. NHL ready body too. Just no open spot for Poulin at LW. He’s not a RW at all. Don’t know why it’s on here. I would love to see a 3rd line this year of McCann/Janko/Legare. Cause McCann is a scorer. Not a play-maker. That’s why he fits better at wing than Center. And 2 scoring wingers on the sides of Janko will be a big help. and Rodrigues to our 4th line RW until Z.A.R is back and healthy.
GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
Modifié 26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 43
Funny calling me obtuse, since you're slow to understand how much 20 and 50 is. You didn't say potential.

You need to score 20 to be a 20 goal scorer, its that simple. Learn faster.

when somebody says “a player may be like this going forward” what hockey term might we be talking about?

Could it be... potential?

Inferring ideas from text is an essential tool for reading. Sometime, a concept like potential doesn’t need to be explicitly mentioned in order to be discussed. I suggest a basic level community college Literature class, that should help get you on your way

Bug off and go back to buffalo (I know it sucks there and the hockey is trash so I do sympathize) dude your behavior is unbecoming. You aren’t this thick or stupid. Don’t worry about responding, you’ll be blocked before you can.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
Yes, love Poulin too. Very big and strong for a youngster. Legare is also 6’0, 210 though. NHL ready body too. Just no open spot for Poulin at LW. He’s not a RW at all. Don’t know why it’s on here. I would love to see a 3rd line this year of McCann/Janko/Legare. Cause McCann is a scorer. Not a play-maker. That’s why he fits better at wing than Center. And 2 scoring wingers on the sides of Janko will be a big help. and Rodrigues to our 4th line RW until Z.A.R is back and healthy.

I’m certainly very excited to see both of them maybe get a shot this year. I wouldn’t be afraid of putting Zucker or Jake on the right if it means making room for Poulin

Gonna cross my fingers because if neither of them prove to be ready this year our chances of succeeding are a lot lower
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 43
I’m certainly very excited to see both of them maybe get a shot this year. I wouldn’t be afraid of putting Zucker or Jake on the right if it means making room for Poulin

Gonna cross my fingers because if neither of them prove to be ready this year our chances of succeeding are a lot lower

This is gonna be long. But interesting if you don’t know or never played hockey. Just tried explaining to a guy today who had players all over..lol. You seem much more intelligent though. If you are interest you can read it. I just had to copy and paste. Like I said, it was literally just like an hour ago.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 44
And did u ever play hockey?? Or understand how hard it is for a winger to play his off side?? Yes, not as difficult as D. Cause on D. Your forehand is always in the middle of the ice on your Forehand. And on D, that’s obvioulsy bad. Bad to have the puck and pass the puck in the middle of the ice in their zone. And to clear up the boards, you are always on your back-hand. Playing on your strong side, you can clear up the boards on your forehand and just an easy wrister. Left-handed D playing the Right side is very tough. Or vice a versa.

But on offense the advance is shooting. If you are playing your off-side, you are shooting your forehand in the middle of the ice. But still, not just an easy transition. Especially, a young player that has been playing his strong side growing up and always cause he always been the top player in his team.

Carrying the puck up. You don’t have the boards to protect the puck like you do on your strong side. You have to be very strong to do that. Like OVI. The best right-handed shot I’ve ever seen play the Left-side. But that’s cause he is so strong. Guenzel/Zucker are not. They play on their strong side.

And when taking a pass from the D, along the boards. Skating up the ice. You have to receive the puck on your backhand, pick it up and switch to your forehand continue skating up the ice, faster than everyone else..lol.

The only reason Guentzel/Zucker do have a Rw on this site is my guess cause he does play the Right side on the power play. Cause like I said, the forehand shot advantage being in the middle of the ice on your weak side. But keeping the puck in the zone along the boards, like for offensive on the PP, keeping the puck on-sides, you have to play along the boards w/ your back hand. Very hard. Again, another very big disadvantage for D playing the opposite side. You can’t just stop the puck along the boards on your forehand and rist it back into the zone. You have to stop it on your backhmad. And players usually pick it up and switch it to their forehand and rist it back along the boards. But that takes a lot of practice, or skill and good footwork too.

It’s not as easy as just saying you can play the RW, it’s the same thing. It’s not at all. It would be like telling a baseball player, hey, switch and hit lefty. We need more lefties in our line-up against a RH pitcher..lol. Not that easy. And to make switch in the MLB, against MLB players and MLB pitchers and after playing growing up and your whole career batting right-handed.
EDITQUOTEMULTI-QUOTE
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Pengweenies
This is gonna be long. But interesting if you don’t know or never played hockey. Just tried explaining to a guy today who had players all over..lol. You seem much more intelligent though. If you are interest you can read it. I just had to copy and paste. Like I said, it was literally just like an hour ago.

I could be wrong but I’m fairly certain Guentzel has played on the right side of Crosby at times. He’s also played center during his career. His versatility in the lineup is part of what makes him so valuable
PGHBOB69 a aimé ceci.
26 oct. 2020 à 20 h 59
I could be wrong but I’m fairly certain Guentzel has played on the right side of Crosby at times. He’s also played center during his career. His versatility in the lineup is part of what makes him so valuable

Most can and will in a pinch. Just not as good. They are NHL players and have the skill to make cross ice passes on their back-hand and receive the puck along on the boards on their back-hand. But with the risk of turning a fast, instinctual, good player into an average one or worse. Most coaches are successful when they build their system around their players and players strong suits. Not make players fit into a system and change they’re game around. They can do it, they are talented enough. But u lose that special thing in my opinion.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage