Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $80 899 741 $0 $0 $600 259 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 oct. 2020 à 17 h 24
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,175
Overall, very good. However, I think Robertson will play.
25 oct. 2020 à 17 h 24
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: Saskleaf

Who do they bury then?
25 oct. 2020 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Who do they bury then?
25 oct. 2020 à 17 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Banni

Who do they bury then?

Who do they bury then?

Its not worth putting nick robertson on the fourth line and dubas promised barabanov a spot and let nick develop better we dont need to rush him slow and staedy wins the race
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 18 h 34
themostleaf33
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 483

Honestly I think we will see him in juniors again simply because he can be sent down without waivers. Also even if the OHL doesn't have a season, I think the NHL will make an exception for guys like him to play in the AHL.
MichaelSimonetta_97 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 18 h 42
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
Engvall is set for the AHL, no waiver wire needed.

Look for a couple big ticket players to go on the LTIR thru out the season to allow the bubble boys get game action (Boyd, Anderson, Engvall, Malgin, Brooks, Korskie, Marincin, Sandin, Lilypad, Rosen, Dell).
25 oct. 2020 à 19 h 29
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,514
Engvall will just be sent to the minors since he d9esnt need to go through waivers
25 oct. 2020 à 20 h 58
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em

Look for a couple big ticket players to go on the LTIR thru out the season to allow the bubble boys get game action (Boyd, Anderson, Engvall, Malgin, Brooks, Korskie, Marincin, Sandin, Lilypad, Rosen, Dell).

Uhh, no. Not to mention the fact that putting someone on IR when they’re not injured is extremely illegal, and would result in harsh penalties, to be on LTIR you need to be injured for at least 10 games or 24 days.

And those players can just play in the AHL, or at least practices if that doesn’t happen. If you really wanted to play them in the NHL for no reason at all, Lehtonen/Barabanov could be sent down on paper transactions.

Also even if you could put someone on LTIR for 1 day to call someone up, you’d be saving $83K divided by the number of days in the season. So pretty much nothing.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 13
Uhh, no. Not to mention the fact that putting someone on IR when they’re not injured is extremely illegal, and would result in harsh penalties, to be on LTIR you need to be injured for at least 10 games or 24 days.

And those players can just play in the AHL, or at least practices if that doesn’t happen. If you really wanted to play them in the NHL for no reason at all, Lehtonen/Barabanov could be sent down on paper transactions.

Also even if you could put someone on LTIR for 1 day to call someone up, you’d be saving $83K divided by the number of days in the season. So pretty much nothing.

Umm...I'm not talking about fake injuries, did you see all the man games lost to injury the Leafs had last year >?
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 26
Meh
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 239
Umm...I'm not talking about fake injuries, did you see all the man games lost to injury the Leafs had last year >?

One year of many injuries, doesn't mean the next season will be as well. I expect it to go back to the previous two seasons when there were few injuries for the Leafs. Especially with a likely shortened season of around 48 games. A forward or two might get a couple games. But with 7 D expected to be on the roster in Rielly, Muzzin, Brodie, Bogo, Holl, Dermott and Lehtonen, I would be surprised Marincin, Rosen, Sandin and Liljegren played a single NHL games this year. Dermott will probably be the 7th D and he will probably only get 15 or 20 games. That will also leave the next tier of Leafs' D - including Hollowell and Duszak finding it hard for them to get in AHL games.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 29
Quoting: Miles_Togo
One year of many injuries, doesn't mean the next season will be as well. I expect it to go back to the previous two seasons when there were few injuries for the Leafs. Especially with a likely shortened season of around 48 games. A forward or two might get a couple games. But with 7 D expected to be on the roster in Rielly, Muzzin, Brodie, Bogo, Holl, Dermott and Lehtonen, I would be surprised Marincin, Rosen, Sandin and Liljegren played a single NHL games this year. Dermott will probably be the 7th D and he will probably only get 15 or 20 games. That will also leave the next tier of Leafs' D - including Hollowell and Duszak finding it hard for them to get in AHL games.

The Leafs will have to find a way to carry a 13th forward because the geezers will need a "load management" game off.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 38
Meh
The Leafs will have to find a way to carry a 13th forward because the geezers will need a "load management" game off.

They could probably manage a 13th forward for many game days by repeatedly sending Lehtonen and Barabanov up and down between games to save cap space. I am sure that would completely sour the relationship with both (and both are UFA next summer, and sour the team for future free wallet KHL and European players who might sign in the NHL), but Dubas doesn't have a lot of options because of the badly constructed roster. But regardless, that doesn't result in any games for Sandin, Lilly, Rosen or Marincin. If I was Sandin's agent I would be pushing to get my client to another team.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 44
They could probably manage a 13th forward for many game days by repeatedly sending Lehtonen and Barabanov up and down between games to save cap space. I am sure that would completely sour the relationship with both (and both are UFA next summer, and sour the team for future free wallet KHL and European players who might sign in the NHL), but Dubas doesn't have a lot of options because of the badly constructed roster. But regardless, that doesn't result in any games for Sandin, Lilly, Rosen or Marincin. If I was Sandin's agent I would be pushing to get my client to another team.

I still say player injuries will help the Leafs cap situation...I honestly believe last year when the Leafs needed every cent of the Cap, the injured players allowed themselves more time to heal to allow the Leafs to gain the extra LTIR cap relief.

With the crazy planned covid20 season, I doubt any prospect would take offensive to the odd year.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 53
Meh
I still say player injuries will help the Leafs cap situation...I honestly believe last year when the Leafs needed every cent of the Cap, the injured players allowed themselves more time to heal to allow the Leafs to gain the extra LTIR cap relief.

With the crazy planned covid20 season, I doubt any prospect would take offensive to the odd year.

Rielly had never missed more than a handful of games before last year. Same for Muzzin. I think that last year was a one off. I don't think that any of Rosen, Marincin, Liljegren or Sandin will get any games. And the Leafs' will be so tight to the cap that they will likely only be able to bring up players to cover for IR through emergency recalls (for which Sandin and Lilly are ineligible). With LTIR they would be able to bring them up, but that would also wipe out the Leafs' desire to build up cap space over the course of the season to provide flexibility at the trade deadline.
25 oct. 2020 à 21 h 58
Rielly had never missed more than a handful of games before last year. Same for Muzzin. I think that last year was a one off. I don't think that any of Rosen, Marincin, Liljegren or Sandin will get any games. And the Leafs' will be so tight to the cap that they will likely only be able to bring up players to cover for IR through emergency recalls (for which Sandin and Lilly are ineligible). With LTIR they would be able to bring them up, but that would also wipe out the Leafs' desire to build up cap space over the course of the season to provide flexibility at the trade deadline.

meh! can the Leafs ask Barbie to refuse to report and loan him to the KHL and have his 1 season contract held over for 21-22 season >?

With Barbie gone that'll give the Leafs $1.5 million leftover in cap space, enough for a 22 man roster with Boyd and Robertson on the team instead.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 13
Former Hockey Fan

Glad to see that you didn’t read a word I said.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 43
Meh
meh! can the Leafs ask Barbie to refuse to report and loan him to the KHL and have his 1 season contract held over for 21-22 season >?

With Barbie gone that'll give the Leafs $1.5 million leftover in cap space, enough for a 22 man roster with Boyd and Robertson on the team instead.

With the KHL already well underway that is not going to happen. The same thing goes for the idea of the Leafs' loaning Sandin or Lilly to the SHL - that would have been possible (although I think still ill-advised) if they did it months ago.

The problem that the Leafs' have has an easy fix. Stop trying to hoard players. Keep them until camp and then based on how the lines and pairs work best make some trades. But that only works if you are willing to trade the player for less than you think they are worth. The Leafs' could have traded Bracco many times over the years, but the return was never high enough for them (because they over-valued his potential return) so instead they held onto him long after his value peaked and then this summer didn't qualify him.

The Leafs' have decided they need more presence on D. And therefore have Bogo on top of Muzzin. All well and good - and I have long argued they need to move in that direction. But that leaves the already log-jammed handfuls of young, small, puck-moving D prospects in the organization with even less of a future.

You can count on the next 3 or 4 years the Leafs' having Rielly, Brodie and Muzzin in the top-4 with a Bogo-like presence on the third pair (or perhaps even in that other top-4 spot). Well that leaves, at best, 2 spots in the lineup, and at best one top-4 spot (and that top-4 spot, if available being on the right side) for Dermott, Lehtonen, Holl, Sandin, Liljegren and then the whole busload of other young, small, puck-moving D-prospects. They should be (but undoubtedly won't be) looking to move some of them now because with the log-jam and the lack of opportunities their value is only going to go down.
MichaelSimonetta_97 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 48
Go leafs go
Who do they bury then?

They can just throw Vesey on Waivers or Put Barbanov on the Marlies.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 50
Go leafs go

The leafs can't control when a player gets injured, your saying it like they can.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 52
Go leafs go
Quoting: MichaelSimonetta_97
Its not worth putting nick robertson on the fourth line and dubas promised barabanov a spot and let nick develop better we dont need to rush him slow and staedy wins the race

Quoting: themostleaf33
Honestly I think we will see him in juniors again simply because he can be sent down without waivers. Also even if the OHL doesn't have a season, I think the NHL will make an exception for guys like him to play in the AHL.

I Perfectly understand the logic. But I'm expecting Robertson to make a splash. He looked good in the playins.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 54
With the KHL already well underway that is not going to happen. The same thing goes for the idea of the Leafs' loaning Sandin or Lilly to the SHL - that would have been possible (although I think still ill-advised) if they did it months ago.

The problem that the Leafs' have has an easy fix. Stop trying to hoard players. Keep them until camp and then based on how the lines and pairs work best make some trades. But that only works if you are willing to trade the player for less than you think they are worth. The Leafs' could have traded Bracco many times over the years, but the return was never high enough for them (because they over-valued his potential return) so instead they held onto him long after his value peaked and then this summer didn't qualify him.

The Leafs' have decided they need more presence on D. And therefore have Bogo on top of Muzzin. All well and good - and I have long argued they need to move in that direction. But that leaves the already log-jammed handfuls of young, small, puck-moving D prospects in the organization with even less of a future.

You can count on the next 3 or 4 years the Leafs' having Rielly, Brodie and Muzzin in the top-4 with a Bogo-like presence on the third pair (or perhaps even in that other top-4 spot). Well that leaves, at best, 2 spots in the lineup, and at best one top-4 spot (and that top-4 spot, if available being on the right side) for Dermott, Lehtonen, Holl, Sandin, Liljegren and then the whole busload of other young, small, puck-moving D-prospects. They should be (but undoubtedly won't be) looking to move some of them now because with the log-jam and the lack of opportunities their value is only going to go down.

Yes Dubas Drafting plan of selecting small fast puck moving skill has create a future mess of having all similar player types trying to capture only a couple roster spots. If Lily can't land a spot this season, I believe his agent should ask for a trade or hope the Kraken pick him up, wait, I think he's expansion exempt also. I guess Lily will get the Bracco treatment and walk away a free man.
25 oct. 2020 à 22 h 58
The leafs can't control when a player gets injured, your saying it like they can.

Tell that to Johnsson and Mikheyev; both who spent time on the LTIR twice last season, at the most convient time.

Or when first Hyman than J.T. than Marner than Rielly, than Andersen than Ceci all took turns on the LTIR back to back times to keep the Leafs under the Cap.
25 oct. 2020 à 23 h 4
Go leafs go
Tell that to Johnsson and Mikheyev; both who spent time on the LTIR twice last season, at the most convient time.

Or when first Hyman than J.T. than Marner than Rielly, than Andersen than Ceci all took turns on the LTIR back to back times to keep the Leafs under the Cap.

Well, then the leafs are breaking the rules. I think that's just a coincedance. And Mikheyev? You can watch the replay of him seroiusly injuring his wrist. And Why on earth would the leafs want Marner, Hyman, Tavares, Rielly or Anderson out? Ceci is the only one of these I am sceptical about. Johnsson maybe too but even that I doubt.
26 oct. 2020 à 8 h 19
Meh

Without those LTIRs the Leafs' would not have gone over the cap. They would have had to go down to a 20 player roster with some higher paid ELCs being replaced in the lineup by league min players who were in the minors.
26 oct. 2020 à 8 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Banni

they will probably use 7 dman a game tbh

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage