Logo de MIN
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2481 500 000 $77 328 209 $0 $0 $4 171 791 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 5
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    874 125 $874 125 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    G
    UFA
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    821 667 $821 667 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 4
    825 000 $825 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 3
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 10
    Vegan Commie Hipster
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,256
    The MIN deal really worries me from a Toronto perspective with them adding Nylander, Kirill & Kahkonen there possibly moving that pick to 20ish

Bernier & Campbell are about similarly good. Howard faced the exact same situation Bernier did last year and posted a sv% 25 points lower. Soup > Howie
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 26
    Mentions "j'aime": 454
    Why would the Pens trade Rust, RW, right-handed shot, position of need, and scored 27 goals and 56 points in 55 games, a point per game last year, for Kerfoot and future assets in 2nd round picks like we are rebuilding? And both making 3.5M/yr.
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Mentions "j'aime": 123
    Modifié 25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 50
    Quoting: Penguins21
    Why would the Pens trade Rust, RW, right-handed shot, position of need, and scored 27 goals and 56 points in 55 games, a point per game last year, for Kerfoot and future assets in 2nd round picks like we are rebuilding? And both making 3.5M/yr.

Have a look at their centerman besides Crosby and Malkin on daily faceoff, then get back to me. Having depth down the middle does a lot. Plus, with addition of Kapenen, they can still produce that 20 goal scoring touch Rust gives.

Plus, Crosby and Malkin aren't getting any younger. Would you prefer Alex Kerfoot as your 2nd-3rd line center for the future (a solid 35-50pt player I might add), or Mark Jankowski (7pts in 56G)…

You pens fans enjoy your Stanley Cups and its awesome to see them win. You got scoring in Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel, Zucker, Kapenen and Letang, and definitly one of the best leadership qualities on one team alone. You cant rely on your top lines to win you games. You put that 3rd line up against someone else, I rest assure you that there will be difficulties in keeping up.

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/pittsburgh-penguins/line-combinations/

Alex Kerfoot Stats: https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=139246
    Mark Jankowski Stats: https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=155332
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 45
    Quoting: jchafe77
    Have a look at their centerman besides Crosby and Malkin on daily faceoff, then get back to me. Having depth down the middle does a lot. Plus, with addition of Kapenen, they can still produce that 20 goal scoring touch Rust gives.

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/pittsburgh-penguins/line-combinations/

Lol. Ok, Zucker/Crosby/Kappy, Guentzel/Malkin/Rust McCann/Jankowski/Rodrigues. Tell me again are we weaker at Center or RW?? Rust, a top 6 player for a 3rd line center? Makes no sense man. It’s Not gonna happen..good luck. I know who the Pens centers are. I’d rather have Janko at league min. on a 1 year deal than Kerfoot. And it’s not even that as much as Rust is very highly thought of in the Pens organization too and we arnt gonna trade FOR picks that arnt on our time-line. We want to trade our picks..lol.
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 51
    Démarrer sujet
    Modifié 25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 57
    Quoting: Radu47
    The MIN deal really worries me from a Toronto perspective with them adding Nylander, Kirill & Kahkonen there possibly moving that pick to 20ish

Bernier & Campbell are about similarly good. Howard faced the exact same situation Bernier did last year and posted a sv% 25 points lower. Soup > Howie

What is the one thing Minnesota needs right now? SCORING. Nylander can give that to them, especially with Zuccarello aging and Koviu out of town. Kaprizov and Nylander would be amazing i Minnesota, and Nylander could gai more traction being their top guy. Keep in mind Nylander can also play C and RW. Pretty sure he was drafted as a center then switched because Tavaras was came to town the year he broke out.
    25 oct. 2020 à 7 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    Lol. Ok, Zucker/Crosby/Kappy, Guentzel/Malkin/Rust McCann/Jankowski/Rodrigues. Tell me again are we weaker at Center or RW?? Rust, a top 6 player for a 3rd line center? Makes no sense man. It’s Not gonna happen..good luck. I know who the Pens centers are. I’d rather have Janko at league min. on a 1 year deal than Kerfoot. And it’s not even that as much as Rust is very highly thought of in the Pens organization too and we arnt gonna trade FOR picks that arnt on our time-line. We want to trade our picks..lol.

Cant wait to see Janko at league min as your top center then in 5 years. Have fun.
    25 oct. 2020 à 8 h 2
    Modifié 25 oct. 2020 à 8 h 18
    Cant wait to see Janko at league min as your top center then in 5 years. Have fun.

He’s on a 1 year deal buddy..thanks though. The centers we would get with 2 late 2nd round picks would be great. Maybe as good as Liljgren is. Good luck with Kerfoot. And dumping Engvall and Holl and those salary dumps too. That’s gonna hurt your farm system too.

And paying 4 players half the salary cap for 5 more years, your gonna need those entry level, league minimum guys..lol. 4 players 40.5M for 5 more years. Ouch. No wonder u can’t even roster 23 players this year. I heard Soup and others players were already bitc*ing about the money situation and no money being left and having to take team friendly deals. You think that’s a shot at those guys?? Sounds like it to me.
    25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    He’s on a 1 year deal buddy..thanks though. The centers we would get with 2 late 2nd round picks would be great. Maybe as good as Liljgren is. Good luck with Kerfoot. And dumping Engvall and Holl and those salary dumps too. That’s gonna hurt your farm system too.

And paying 4 players half the salary cap for 5 more years, your gonna need those entry level, league minimum guys..lol. 4 players 40.5M for 5 more years. Ouch. No wonder u can’t even roster 23 players this year. I heard Soup and others players were already bitc*ing about the money situation and no money being left and having to take team friendly deals. You think that’s a shot at those guys?? Sounds like it to me.

No need to be butt hurt my dude lol, I guess the truth hurts. Just face the facts that your team is beginning to rebuild soon and if they have any chance at winning the cup, they need to think depth. You never know if Crosby or Malkin end up getting injured . We may have 4 players under contract for half our salary, but keep in mind that Toronto is worth 2X more then the Pens. They can afford these players and can make some teams in the league look absolutely silly with the money they have. Do I think this roster scenario will happen? Probably/most likely not. But at the end of the day, they can afford players. If they really wanted, they could skate two teams for the price of the Penguins. Think about that for a second before coming at me about not affording league min contracts.

So... If you plan on making more shots at me about the leafs salary cap situation, or our Stanley cup drought, or Cheeseburger Kessel, etc. just know your wasting your breath and time.

See you out on the ice.
    25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 9
    Modifié 25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 25
    No need to be butt hurt my dude lol, I guess the truth hurts. Just face the facts that your team is beginning to rebuild soon and if they have any chance at winning the cup, they need to think depth. You never know if Crosby or Malkin end up getting injured . We may have 4 players under contract for half our salary, but keep in mind that Toronto is worth 2X more then the Pens. They can afford these players and can make some teams in the league look absolutely silly with the money they have. Do I think this roster scenario will happen? Probably/most likely not. But at the end of the day, they can afford players. If they really wanted, they could skate two teams for the price of the Penguins. Think about that for a second before coming at me about not affording league min contracts.

So... If you plan on making more shots at me about the leafs salary cap situation, or our Stanley cup drought, or Cheeseburger Kessel, etc. just know your wasting your breath and time.

See you out on the ice.

Lol..it’s a salary cap league. The Leafs arnt the Yankees. What are u even talking about..?? Not half the salary, half the salary cap. What every team spends..lol.

U have to pay 18 more players a year for what 5 are making cause they are such bad contracts. It’s why u have to sign league minimum contracts and have to have entry-level contracts. It’s why u can’t dress 23 players this year, a full roster. You have to dress just 20 or 21. You can’t just spend whatever you want..lol. You are funny man.
    25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 21

See you out on the ice.

Wait you have 24 players on your team too..lol. Do u not know what a full roster size is either?
    25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 49
    Démarrer sujet
    Wait you have 24 players on your team too..lol. Do u not know what a full roster size is either?

Do you not know of extended roster? Lol
    Again, your not worth my time. Can't wait to see what happens in a couple years when Crosby and Malkin decide to trade their skates in for golf clubs and country club memberships.
    25 oct. 2020 à 9 h 57
    Modifié 25 oct. 2020 à 10 h 5
    Do you not know of extended roster? Lol
    Again, your not worth my time. Can't wait to see what happens in a couple years when Crosby and Malkin decide to trade their skates in for golf clubs and country club memberships.

Lol..what? It wouldn’t work like that. Stop it. Extended roster in the salary cap constraints?? What?? These keeps getting better and better. Not a taxi squad, Like they did in the play-offs??? They are gonna let u just add a player? But he has to stay under the salary cap constraints, but not the roster constraints put forth in the CBA and voted on by the players union..? You made this choice all by yourself. please respond again, they keep getting worse and worse..lol.

Did u read the comment about the salary cap? Do u still think the leafs are rich like the Yankees and can just spend and spend and spend..lol.
    25 oct. 2020 à 11 h 6
    Rejoint: juin 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
    For the amount of trades here I gotta say it’s one of the more reasonable leafs teams. Good job on the trades.
    25 oct. 2020 à 11 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Timmah007
    For the amount of trades here I gotta say it’s one of the more reasonable leafs teams. Good job on the trades.

Thank you. Id like to see something similar to this scenario but I can only dream. What the leafs have now is good for a push but still believe their missing a player like Coleman, Hartman etc...
    25 oct. 2020 à 11 h 43
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
    Thank you. Id like to see something similar to this scenario but I can only dream. What the leafs have now is good for a push but still believe their missing a player like Coleman, Hartman etc...

Agreed
    25 oct. 2020 à 12 h 22
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
    No need for another goalie.
    25 oct. 2020 à 15 h 19
    Rejoint: janv. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,867
    Unless Toronto is taking back Dubnyk or Jones, it’s an easy no thanks from the Sharks. We just have no room for Campbell.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage