Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $65 766 309 $0 $3 987 500 $15 733 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
G
UFA - 1
735 000 $735 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 44
BM73
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 196
Why give up half the future for an aging star? Allen isn't going anywhere, MB just traded for him, and extended him.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 551
Hell no!! Why would you give away 5 players and a top pick for a couple of years of Patrick Kane? It makes no sense at all. When Chicago decides to rebuild, Kane will be available for 1/3 of that price.
Campabee a aimé ceci.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 47
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,224
Thats an easy no from MTL. Kane is good but his contract drives his value to the floor, if Chicago retained a big portion of his contract this might be considered by MTL but even then its probably to much futures for them to ship out at once.
Campabee a aimé ceci.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 48
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,141
Give St. Catherines St time to upgrade its insurance.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 49
Quoting: Subbanator7667
Thats an easy no from MTL. Kane is good but his contract drives his value to the floor, if Chicago retained a big portion of his contract this might be considered by MTL but even then its probably to much futures for them to ship out at once.

This coming from the group of fans that has tried to trade carey price for 2 years as if he is the best goalie in the history of the world while not factoring in his contract at all.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 50
Quoting: HabsRafiki
Hell no!! Why would you give away 5 players and a top pick for a couple of years of Patrick Kane? It makes no sense at all. When Chicago decides to rebuild, Kane will be available for 1/3 of that price.

I see an overpaid back up goalie. a 3rd line winger, a cap dump, 2 admittedly very good prospects and a likely mid round 1st.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 50
Subbanator
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
This coming from the group of fans that has tried to trade carey price for 2 years as if he is the best goalie in the history of the world while not factoring in his contract at all.

I was not part of that group, and back then you were looking at a rising cap that probably would have been 85 million by next year. Times have changed.
22 oct. 2020 à 9 h 52
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 369
I was not part of that group, and back then you were looking at a rising cap that probably would have been 85 million by next year. Times have changed.

Cool, well we aren't trading you Patrick Kane unless you do Suzuki +++. so if you don't like that deal then go find another 100+ point player to acquire
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 0
Subbanator
Quoting: Breadmanhawks
Cool, well we aren't trading you Patrick Kane unless you do Suzuki +++. so if you don't like that deal then go find another 100+ point player to acquire

Buddy, calm down. Its pretty simple and reasonable to say that right now, Kane and Toews trade values are pretty low, not because they suck, or are in a serious decline. Its because unless Chicago retains a good amount of money no one can afford them. Hell the Jets are having a hard time moving Laine for the same reason. Welcome to the COVID world, you wanna cry that your stars arent gonna get proper value, go cry to someone else
habrye a aimé ceci.
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 3
Buddy, calm down. Its pretty simple and reasonable to say that right now, Kane and Toews trade values are pretty low, not because they suck, or are in a serious decline. Its because unless Chicago retains a good amount of money no one can afford them. Hell the Jets are having a hard time moving Laine for the same reason. Welcome to the COVID world, you wanna cry that your stars arent gonna get proper value, go cry to someone else

The value can't be that low considering how desperate Canadiens' fans seem to want him hahahaha
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 320
The value can't be that low considering how desperate Canadiens' fans seem to want him hahahaha

I'm a Habs fan and I don't want him... so.. yeah,

the RW slots on the habs are fine, we need a natural LW if anything.

this supposed trade somehow doesn't make the Habs that much better but mortgages the future for 1 year, as Tatar and Danault might not be affordable then.

hard pass. Ship him to Buffalo so he can terrorize taxi drivers.
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 8
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
as much as kane is good we not mortaging our future for a top winger when we have players like caufield, gallagher, drouin, anderson, toffoli who could fill that role
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 18
Subbanator

Dont seem to grasp the idea that this site is for fun and let fans throw ideas out there. You can go make your own if you're not happy with the trades other fans are posting, show the world how you value Kane and Toews instead of crying about how no other person on here see's them as valuable as you do.
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 22
Quoting: KMMHL2012
I'm a Habs fan and I don't want him... so.. yeah,

the RW slots on the habs are fine, we need a natural LW if anything.

this supposed trade somehow doesn't make the Habs that much better but mortgages the future for 1 year, as Tatar and Danault might not be affordable then.

hard pass. Ship him to Buffalo so he can terrorize taxi drivers.

Ok well, as you can see, I didn't make this trade proposal. Nor did I express any interest in trading Kane to Montreal.

Sorry that we don't want your Kane proposals. I'm happy for you that you don't want it because like I just said, we aren't trading him to you guys haha
22 oct. 2020 à 10 h 23
Dont seem to grasp the idea that this site is for fun and let fans throw ideas out there. You can go make your own if you're not happy with the trades other fans are posting, show the world how you value Kane and Toews instead of crying about how no other person on here see's them as valuable as you do.

You say that but let's see what you say if I proposed Suzuki for Kampf, Beaudin, and Vlasic? Your entire fan base would be throwing a fit
22 oct. 2020 à 12 h 16
Mentions "j'aime": 320
You say that but let's see what you say if I proposed Suzuki for Kampf, Beaudin, and Vlasic? Your entire fan base would be throwing a fit

Montreal isn't in a rebuild.... Chicago is, therefore it would be a safe presumption that they would want futures, and Guhle and Caufield and a 1st would be a great return for Kane in order to expedite a rebuild.
you're comparing taking a roster player from a team that's not rebuilding in exchange for pieces... you're comparing apples to Volkswagens.

Ok well, as you can see, I didn't make this trade proposal. Nor did I express any interest in trading Kane to Montreal.

Sorry that we don't want your Kane proposals. I'm happy for you that you don't want it because like I just said, we aren't trading him to you guys haha

I never inferred that you made the trade proposal or that you had any interest in said trade proposal, i simply replied to your blanket statement of how Canadiens fans seem to want him, reading words and comprehending them are two different things. haha
22 oct. 2020 à 12 h 39
Quoting: KMMHL2012
Montreal isn't in a rebuild.... Chicago is, therefore it would be a safe presumption that they would want futures, and Guhle and Caufield and a 1st would be a great return for Kane in order to expedite a rebuild.
you're comparing taking a roster player from a team that's not rebuilding in exchange for pieces... you're comparing apples to Volkswagens.

I never inferred that you made the trade proposal or that you had any interest in said trade proposal, i simply replied to your blanket statement of how Canadiens fans seem to want him, reading words and comprehending them are two different things. haha

I did say that this is one of the best returns that Habs fans have offered. But I've also had to look at a bunch of proposals where the Habs fan creates the proposal and underrates what Kane has to offer while overrating what the Canadiens prospects have to offer. That's just a bad way to start off a proposal because us Hawks fans know what Kane can bring to the table.

I also don't think these two teams are good trading partners because the Canadiens aren't one Patrick Kane from competing and the damage that it will do to their prospect pool isn't worth Patrick Kane for three years.
22 oct. 2020 à 17 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 551
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
I see an overpaid back up goalie. a 3rd line winger, a cap dump, 2 admittedly very good prospects and a likely mid round 1st.

Byron's not a cap dump when you consider you're taking back $10M. When he's healthy, Byron is a $3M player and when he's not healthy, he doesn't count against the cap. In Allen's case, he might be overpaid, but the Habs have underpaid their last 5 backups (since Halak) and look where that has got them. Armia is a good value at $2.6M, though he's a rising UFA, so getting something for him would not be a bad idea. Caufield, Guhle and a mid-round 1st (which is what Caufield and Guhle were) would mean the Habs would give up their last 3 first rounders. They weren't even prepared to do that to sign Sebastian Aho. Ain't going to happen.
23 oct. 2020 à 7 h 37
Démarrer sujet
habrye@hotmail.com
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
as much as kane is good we not mortaging our future for a top winger when we have players like caufield, gallagher, drouin, anderson, toffoli who could fill that role

Nobody on our team can fill P Kane shoes.
23 oct. 2020 à 7 h 39
Démarrer sujet
habrye@hotmail.com
Quoting: Bmersereau73
Why give up half the future for an aging star? Allen isn't going anywhere, MB just traded for him, and extended him.

Half the Future? It's a solid price to pay but this is P Kane we are talking about here. The point is winning cups and If that deal was on the table, you make that move. Kane with 3 years left fit Weber and Price good years left.

I prefer not to give up Allen but you got to make the cap work. P Kane bud!!!!!!!

I bet you think our team will be better when Price and Weber are gone eh? Rebuilds and futures always work out. False!
23 oct. 2020 à 8 h 47
BM73
Quoting: habrye
Half the Future? It's a solid price to pay but this is P Kane we are talking about here. The point is winning cups and If that deal was on the table, you make that move. Kane with 3 years left fit Weber and Price good years left.

I prefer not to give up Allen but you got to make the cap work. P Kane bud!!!!!!!

I bet you think our team will be better when Price and Weber are gone eh? Rebuilds and futures always work out. False!

No, I think by doing that trade, not only do we cap strap ourselves so that we likely won't be able to resign key guys, our window will close sooner, our few years of contention will be dependent upon guys on the wrong side of 30, then when they're all cooked, and we haven't won anything, we'd look like fools. Why limit ourselves into being contenders for the next 3 years when we could be a good contending team for the next decade or longer? Do your homework, bud.
23 oct. 2020 à 10 h 42
Démarrer sujet
habrye@hotmail.com
Quoting: Bmersereau73
No, I think by doing that trade, not only do we cap strap ourselves so that we likely won't be able to resign key guys, our window will close sooner, our few years of contention will be dependent upon guys on the wrong side of 30, then when they're all cooked, and we haven't won anything, we'd look like fools. Why limit ourselves into being contenders for the next 3 years when we could be a good contending team for the next decade or longer? Do your homework, bud.

There are issues yes with the cap and you might have to push for retention down to $7M or $8M. I've looked at the 21/22 season with Kane in the mix. Tight but workable. A few years of contention is better than a decade of no contention or a fringe top 10 team. You seem to think the rebuild will result in a better roster down the road vs what is in this thread. Flawed! You are too afraid to make a move for a star cause you think the future is golden. I like our future but no way I'm going to ignore the roster we have right now today! Replacing Weber and Price won't be easy bud.

A contender for a decade or longer? Who do you think we are? The Pens? Come on man. I love our prospect pool and youth but it's not going to make us contenders for a decade. Give your head a shake
23 oct. 2020 à 10 h 47
BM73
Quoting: habrye
There are issues yes with the cap and you might have to push for retention down to $7M or $8M. I've looked at the 21/22 season with Kane in the mix. Tight but workable. A few years of contention is better than a decade of no contention or a fringe top 10 team. You seem to think the rebuild will result in a better roster down the road vs what is in this thread. Flawed! You are too afraid to make a move for a star cause you think the future is golden. I like our future but no way I'm going to ignore the roster we have right now today! Replacing Weber and Price won't be easy bud

I'm not saying to get rid of Price or Weber, and I'm not saying to rebuild either, we have a solid core, We don't need to give up all of those pieces for Patrick Kane, Patrick Kane alone, plus losing the pieces you are suggesting we give up, isn't going to win us a cup. Not to mention you have Kane on his off-wing, and Chicago is not going to retain 3 million on Kane, they'd be better off keeping him. We have a good roster now, and we can keep that good roster for years to come, but not with this trade.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage