SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Ottawa Senators signed Connor Brown (3 Years / $3,600,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 oct. 2020 à 10 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 82
Quoting: rollie1967
He got almost 1.1 million more than Virtanen....frankly i dont see it. Hes a decent 3rd liner- but 2nd line is a stretch, but if any of the young players falter, I guess he can slide up the roster. Virtanen has much more upside, but he takes bad penalties, needs to mature.

Sens did some strange moves, I dont think they managed all that cap space well, buying out Ryan? not taking on similar contracts and getting other prospects/drafts as well? Why the hell would you give up anything for Gudbrandson (who seems to be on a 'guess what team Im going to disappoint next' contract tour), while taking on the full salary? $4mil per can get you a decent dman. Hamonic is still out there, and he is miles better than Gudbrandson. Hell i would rather go with Bowey or Koekkoek than him. They cost less and have much more upside ( i thought Koekkoek played well in the playoffs for the Hawks, surprised they didnt bring him back).

virtanen had his best year at 36 pts, and 2 more seasons at 25 pts. brown has 43 this year and 28 on the other 2 but he plays much more defensively responsible and on the pk so makes him more valuable. also with brown they are buying ufa years which cost more money and longer term.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage