What I wanted to happen (Top 15)

What I wanted to happen (Top 15)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 20 oct. 2020 à 11 h 18
Description
Agree or disagree? Comment below.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Rangers de New York-The Rangers got this pick right. Lafreniere is the only player guaranteed to make the NHL this season.
2Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Another correct pick. Whether he makes the NHL this season is questionable, but he should be LA's future No. 1 center in a couple of years.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseIn my eyes, I like the top 3 this year. Like Byfield, Stutzle readiness is questionable, but if he does make the Senators, he should play in their top-six.
4Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit definitely got this pick right. They had many options (Rossi, Perfetti, Raymond, Drysdale, Askarov) with this pick, but I like Raymond out of all of those players.
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Before the draft, I predicted that Ottawa would take either Holtz, Sanderson, or Askarov. Out of those three players, I would take Sanderson. So Ottawa got this pick correct. Yes, he is committed to go to college, but Drysdale won't fit. Ottawa has Chabot and Brannstrom as their offensive defenseman. Sanderson is better defensively than Drysdale.
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-At the beginning of the season, I've said that Anaheim takes Quinn. But after the playoffs, I changed my mind and said that they need defense more. I like that they took Drysdale over Quinn, because they have so many forwards.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-For the Devils, I had two players in mind: Holtz or Askarov. I realized that Blackwood could be their future No. 1 considering how good he played this year, so I was leaning more towards Holtz. And they selected him. Holtz could probably replace Hall because of the goal-scoring qualities he has.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Throughout the season, I predicted that Buffalo would take either Perfetti, Rossi, or Lundell. But I realized they have so many centers after the Staal trade. After the trade, I immediately realized that Eichel needed a sniper to play with him. Quinn was the best available, and I am amazed that they actually took him. My apologizes to Sabres fans who didn't want Quinn.
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Here's where I actually start disagreeing. Rossi and Perfetti are both better players, but apparently Lundell has more potential to make the NHL this season. Especially after trading Staal, the Wild are in need of NHL-ready centers. I just think Rossi is more of a boom or bust player because of the size.
10Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-I honestly can't believe Perfetti fell into their lap. I think Rossi is better, but his size is the reason why I didn't want the Jets to take him.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-I do like Askarov, but Nashville needs a player that could help them score goals. Askarov is good, but I personally think that Jarvis is the better option, because of his point production (47 points in his last 14 games).
12Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Lundell is a great player but if Rossi was still available at this point, there is no reason why the Panthers shouldn't pass on him. The size isn't there, but everything else is. Would probably take 1-2 years to develop.
13Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThere is no reason why the Hurricanes shouldn't pass on Askarov if he's still available. I think their main issue is goaltending.
14Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I do think that Holland made the correct choice here. Holloway provides a lot of forward depth that the Oilers have missed out on for the past few seasons.
15Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI am going to disagree with this pick. The Maple Leafs need a right-handed defenseman more than a forward. They have Tavares, Matthews, and Marner, and Nylander. I think Schneider is the better option for them.
16Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
17Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
18Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
19Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Flames de Calgary
20Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
21Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
22Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
23Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
24Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Capitals de Washington
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
27Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
28Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Stars de Dallas-
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21 oct. 2020 à 14 h 59
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11
You don't draft for position. That is why the leafs took a forward. Dubas took who he thought was the BPA

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage