Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $74 570 358 $0 $0 $6 929 642 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 oct. 2020 à 8 h 57
Wreckless
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 437
Sounds to me like he wants out.
19 oct. 2020 à 9 h 55
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,760
Quoting: Wreckless
Sounds to me like he wants out.

True but he's under contract.
IMO, best thing for him to do is play with a legit C all year and show everyone he's worth big money. If he still doesnt wanna be a jet then trade him when his value is at it's peak
19 oct. 2020 à 9 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: masterjuddi
IMO, best thing for him to do is play with a legit C all year and show everyone he's worth big money. If he still doesnt wanna be a jet then trade him when his value is at it's peak

Laine himself has yet to comment on the situation, I know his agent has but I’m remaining optimistic they’re playing ball for a contract. Like you said, if jets are smart they’d play him with scheifele and pad his stats to raise trade value or prove that he is worth of playing on the first line.
masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2020 à 10 h 17
Wreckless
Quoting: masterjuddi

His value is at it's peak right now. There's huge benefit for the acquiring team in having a year to figure out what price they'd be willing to pay long term. "Date before you marry" (especially with a player who's now perceived as somewhat of a malcontent).
19 oct. 2020 à 10 h 23
Wreckless
Modifié 19 oct. 2020 à 10 h 33
Quoting: tsyls
Laine himself has yet to comment on the situation, I know his agent has but I’m remaining optimistic they’re playing ball for a contract. Like you said, if jets are smart they’d play him with scheifele and pad his stats to raise trade value or prove that he is worth of playing on the first line.

Chevy should focus on doing what's best for the Jets long term. Not what's best for Laine's next contract. The writing's on the wall. He should move him now before this inevitably becomes an annoying distraction all next year. I think Laine's trade value won't ever be bigger than it is right now. Danault and Tatar (both extended) plus quality D prospects would be an absolutely monster return.
19 oct. 2020 à 10 h 52
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Chevy should focus on doing what's best for the Jets long term. Not what's best for Laine's next contract. The writing's on the wall. He should move him now before this inevitably becomes an annoying distraction all next year. I think Laine's trade value won't ever be bigger than it is right now. Danault and Tatar (both extended) plus quality D prospects would be an absolutely monster return.

MTL isn’t getting Laine... sorry bud, fit isn’t there anymore
19 oct. 2020 à 11 h 1
Wreckless
Quoting: HockeyFan989
MTL isn’t getting Laine... sorry bud, fit isn’t there anymore

Where do you think he goes?
19 oct. 2020 à 11 h 46

It doesn’t matter. Moving him now as is, is worse than padding his stats and moving him. His value is low right now due to the fact that he “wants out” let him score and build his value. I agree the writing is likely on the wall, just maybe not the right choice to force a trade. Also the trade you proposed is quantity over quality. I like Danault but we have perfetti coming up, Tatar is aging and it’s likely his next deal will be an overpayment. Jets need to move laine for a top prospect + top 4 dman. Chevy is being patient, he’s treating the situation right. Laine won’t be moved unless it’s exactly what they want.
19 oct. 2020 à 11 h 55
Wreckless
It doesn’t matter. Moving him now as is, is worse than padding his stats and moving him. His value is low right now due to the fact that he “wants out” let him score and build his value. I agree the writing is likely on the wall, just maybe not the right choice to force a trade. Also the trade you proposed is quantity over quality. I like Danault but we have perfetti coming up, Tatar is aging and it’s likely his next deal will be an overpayment. Jets need to move laine for a top prospect + top 4 dman. Chevy is being patient, he’s treating the situation right. Laine won’t be moved unless it’s exactly what they want.

If Chevy wants a right now top 4 dman, then the Habs aren't a fit. With that said, I don't really know who across the league is prepared to give up a top 4 D that you'd actually be willing to consider in return for Laine. Keep in mind that Winnipeg could have had Nate Schmidt for a 2022 3rd round pick (expected value more than Vancouver's pick) but you weren't interested, so I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't actually what Chevy was interested in right now.
Also, it's hard to argue that Danault (6th in Selke voting last year) isn't quality. Consistent 20-25 goal scorers like Tatar don't grow on trees either. And two players with the chemistry that they have together is even rarer.

Laine's value isn't "low" right now. If he's forced to play out the last year of his deal, and he's unhappy about it, it's not inconceivable that we'd be actively watching his trade value fall further if he puts up "only" a 30 ish goal season (or less) this year, at the same time as starting to complain more openly...
tsyls a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2020 à 12 h 5
If Chevy wants a right now top 4 dman, then the Habs aren't a fit. With that said, I don't really know who across the league is prepared to give up a top 4 D that you'd actually be willing to consider in return for Laine. Keep in mind that Winnipeg could have had Nate Schmidt for a 2022 3rd round pick (expected value more than Vancouver's pick) but you weren't interested, so I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't actually what Chevy was interested in right now.
Also, it's hard to argue that Danault (6th in Selke voting last year) isn't quality. Consistent 20-25 goal scorers like Tatar don't grow on trees either. And two players with the chemistry that they have together is even rarer.

Laine's value isn't "low" right now. If he's forced to play out the last year of his deal, and he's unhappy about it, it's not inconceivable that we'd be actively watching his trade value fall further if he puts up "only" a 30 ish goal season (or less) this year, at the same time as starting to complain more openly...

I do agree with some of what you’re saying. I know Schmidt had wpg on his NTC list. So we weren’t in that conversation. I think unless Chevy gets exactly what he wants laine won’t be moved.
19 oct. 2020 à 12 h 13
Wreckless
I do agree with some of what you’re saying. I know Schmidt had wpg on his NTC list. So we weren’t in that conversation. I think unless Chevy gets exactly what he wants laine won’t be moved.

Fair point with Schmidt's NTC. Although at the same time, it kinda makes the point for how difficult it can be, at times, to attract players to Winnipeg. Banking on the UFA market will likely not be a long term winning strategy.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2020 à 12 h 30
Fair point with Schmidt's NTC. Although at the same time, it kinda makes the point for how difficult it can be, at times, to attract players to Winnipeg. Banking on the UFA market will likely not be a long term winning strategy.

100% agree with that. I just think either they move him now for exactly what they want or keep him and sign him. The longer they let this drag out the more his value falls as they won’t play him on the first line.
19 oct. 2020 à 13 h 5
Wreckless
100% agree with that. I just think either they move him now for exactly what they want or keep him and sign him. The longer they let this drag out the more his value falls as they won’t play him on the first line.

100% agree with you, and I think he'll get his price (despite that price likely being largely different from what some of the Jets fans on this site tend to preach).
Do you know what Chevy's most recent comments have been about what he'd be looking for in return? Or what Winnipeg media has been floating as a "hypothetical asking price" most recently?
tsyls a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2020 à 13 h 40
100% agree with you, and I think he'll get his price (despite that price likely being largely different from what some of the Jets fans on this site tend to preach).
Do you know what Chevy's most recent comments have been about what he'd be looking for in return? Or what Winnipeg media has been floating as a "hypothetical asking price" most recently?

Well I remember that Carolina was rumoured to have offered Necas + a dman and the jets declined. I’d assume the dman had to have been Skjei for the jets to not take it. Last I heard was that the asking price was ridiculously high, so I’d assume they’re looking for a top C prospect and a top 4 dman with term, maybe a pick as well.
20 oct. 2020 à 8 h 39
Wreckless
Well I remember that Carolina was rumoured to have offered Necas + a dman and the jets declined. I’d assume the dman had to have been Skjei for the jets to not take it. Last I heard was that the asking price was ridiculously high, so I’d assume they’re looking for a top C prospect and a top 4 dman with term, maybe a pick as well.

From what I understand, Carolina offered us Jake Bean and a 1st for Petry at the deadline (Habs declined cuz they didn't view Bean as a legit top 4 long term), it wouldn't surprise me if Bean was the D offered to you guys as well.

Another option could be that I highly doubt that Dougie Hamilton stays in Carolina. What extension would be you prepared to offer a guy like him? Laine vs. an extended Dougie Hamilton could make alot of sense for both sides. It would take Hamilton picking Winnipeg now ahead of waiting for the rest of the league as a UFA next offseason. Easier said that done, probably. No NMC in the last year of his current deal though, so a lot less leverage of picking his destination if he wants to sign the extension now. That's probably an advantage for Winnipeg compared to most players in his situation.
20 oct. 2020 à 9 h 21
From what I understand, Carolina offered us Jake Bean and a 1st for Petry at the deadline (Habs declined cuz they didn't view Bean as a legit top 4 long term), it wouldn't surprise me if Bean was the D offered to you guys as well.

Another option could be that I highly doubt that Dougie Hamilton stays in Carolina. What extension would be you prepared to offer a guy like him? Laine vs. an extended Dougie Hamilton could make alot of sense for both sides. It would take Hamilton picking Winnipeg now ahead of waiting for the rest of the league as a UFA next offseason. Easier said that done, probably. No NMC in the last year of his current deal though, so a lot less leverage of picking his destination if he wants to sign the extension now. That's probably an advantage for Winnipeg compared to most players in his situation.

Only way I’m doing Dougie for Laine is if he’s willing to sign 7x8m. He’s IMO a great dman, but if he’s not willing to take under 9m then I wouldn’t bother.
20 oct. 2020 à 9 h 33
Wreckless
Only way I’m doing Dougie for Laine is if he’s willing to sign 7x8m. He’s IMO a great dman, but if he’s not willing to take under 9m then I wouldn’t bother.

Ya, the Pietrangelo contract is a decent comp in this environment. You can argue one way or another on the margins, but the $8mm-$9mm range makes sense to me also.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2020 à 10 h 40
Ya, the Pietrangelo contract is a decent comp in this environment. You can argue one way or another on the margins, but the $8mm-$9mm range makes sense to me also.

I’d do 7x8.35m, him and Morrissey would be fun to watch. Unfortunately he probably wouldn’t want to sign long term here. Idk I think a laine deal is unlikely to happen right now. Maybe it’s a deadline deal if jets are out of playoff spot in Canadian division.
20 oct. 2020 à 10 h 53
Wreckless
I’d do 7x8.35m, him and Morrissey would be fun to watch. Unfortunately he probably wouldn’t want to sign long term here. Idk I think a laine deal is unlikely to happen right now. Maybe it’s a deadline deal if jets are out of playoff spot in Canadian division.

I agree that a Laine trade has gotta be less likely at this point. They coulda had a 1st round pick +++ in the draft a couple weeks ago. And teams are now aware that they're able to sign forwards in the UFA market for far less than they used to be able to. High hurdle to clear to offer tons of assets for Laine when Taylor Hall signs in Buffalo for 1x$8mm, Hoffman is still unsigned, etc.
Bergevin has now handed out 3 of the top 4 total dollar contracts in the NHL since March 1st this year with Gallagher, Anderson, and Toffoli. That's not a typo, 3 out of 4. Only Kevin Labanc is higher than Toffoli at $18.9mm total.

Chevy has quite possibly already missed out on his best opportunity of peak Laine trade value.
tsyls a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage