SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

standings for a Canadian division

Créé par: TGDline
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 17 oct. 2020
Publié: 17 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
781 500 000 $35 125 000 $0 $2 500 000 $46 375 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Flames de Calgary
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 6
Logo de Capitals de Washington
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 8

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 33
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Quoting: csick
Lol

yep Vancouver and toronto switch places cause man is Vancouver going to be taking a big step back.

I see it as Toronto and Habs tied for 1st, Edmonton 2nd, Winnipeg and Calgary tied for 3rd, Vancouver 4th with Ottawa.
csick a aimé ceci.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 34
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,441
Toronto a bit low, and Vancouver a bit high, but it's so damn close between the top 6 teams that it does not really matter.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 35
MGITBPITNHL
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,530
How did I know I would see "Favorite Team Montreal Canadiens" in your profile
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: SevenLeg
Toronto a bit low, and Vancouver a bit high, but it's so damn close between the top 6 teams that it does not really matter.

Habs and toronto should be tied. Both made some very big moves, while vancouver lost out on some key pieces, and yes brought in Schmidt and Holtby but lost Toffoli going after OEL
SevenLeg a aimé ceci.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 39
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Quoting: aadoyle
yep Vancouver and toronto switch places cause man is Vancouver going to be taking a big step back.

I see it as Toronto and Habs tied for 1st, Edmonton 2nd, Winnipeg and Calgary tied for 3rd, Vancouver 4th with Ottawa.

I don’t trust Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton personally. Winnipeg And Toronto I’m 50/50 on
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 42
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,441
Habs and toronto should be tied. Both made some very big moves, while vancouver lost out on some key pieces, and yes brought in Schmidt and Holtby but lost Toffoli going after OEL

The Habs and the Leafs are the only teams that addressed all of their needs (although a case could be made for Calgary but I don't think Tanev and Markstrom are the solution to become a contender), the only difference is that Toronto did it at the expense of their forward depth (losing Kap and Johnsson is a quite a big void). The Oilers didn't fix the goaltending, the Jets did not fix their Top 4D.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 42
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: csick
I don’t trust Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton personally. Winnipeg And Toronto I’m 50/50 on

The laine situation will be intriguing to follow cause last time he was upset with the team he was a -24 and did not look like he cared. I wonder if honestly Columbus made room for him.
csick a aimé ceci.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 43
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
The laine situation will be intriguing to follow cause last time he was upset with the team he was a -24 and did not look like he cared. I wonder if honestly Columbus made room for him.

What do u mean Columbus
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 45
PJosephM13
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 126
1.Winnipeg
2.Calgary
3.Toronto
4.Montreal
5.Vancouver
6.Edmonton
7.Ottawa
papishark a aimé ceci.
17 oct. 2020 à 13 h 51
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,640
Habs, Jets, Leafs, Flames, Oilers, Canucks, Sens.
Reasoning:
My views on the Habs may be biased, but they are the most improved Canadian Team. Not only do they have the best goaltending tandem in the league, but they're going to be a pain in the ass to play against. They've also added some good pieces and depth scoring. Their weakness is at center because their success depends on Suzuki and KK.
Jet's signing DeMelo (really underrated) helps stabilize their D-core somewhat, yet defense still remains a weakness. I think Laine bounces back big time as the addition of Statsny will help them a lot. CH will only get better, which gives them the reigning vezina winner.
Leafs got slower and older in the offseason. Their team is a mismatch on offense. They lost scoring in the bottom 6 and got older and slower in the bottom 6, but tougher as well. Matthews/Marner/Nylander will continue to grow, but their defense is still average. the signing of Brodie is good for the team and he'll help a lot in terms of controlling the play in their own zone. Goaltending is really good, but not as good as the 2 teams mentioned above. Adding toughness will help the bottom 6 a lot.
Flames really improved in net with the signing of Markstrom. I think brodie leaving leaves a hole in their D-core. The Flames need a shake-up, but they're goof enough to get in the playoffs. Gaudreau needs to be better.
Honestly, the oilers are the 2nd most improved team in Canada and maybe in the entire league in all places except in net. The only reason they won't make a deep run is because of their goaltending. I really love the moves they made up front, and with the addition of Barrie, their power play is going to be absolutely lethal. They need to improve their goaltending in order to make a deep run. I don't think this is the same Mike Smith of 2012 lol.
The Canucks have a real solid team, but the losses of Tanev, Toffoli, and Stecher will be prevalent. IMO they took a step back in terms of roster additions. Their goaltending is really good, and defense is good too, especially with the steal of a trade they made to acquire Nate Schmidt, but more offensive burden will fall on Pettersson, Boeser, Horvat, and Hughes. They must add scoring help up front and another decent defenseman. I don't think they'll make the conference finals again, until they address those issues.
Sens have a decent roster, but they are built for the future. Chabot is an absolute joy to watch and imo doesn't get enough credit. The sens are going to be really really good in 3-4 years. Dorion has done an amazing job. I hope Melnyk sells the team because sens fans don't deserve his bull shxt. Murray remains a question mark, but I think he'll turn out fine in Ottawa.
17 oct. 2020 à 14 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Bias maybe but I think Edmonton is the strongest Canadian team now. Solid depth at forward loosing klef sucks on d but Barrie should pack a punch and have some youth to take on more of a role. Goaltending I know most would question but kosk and smith were fine last year until the play in series where I think it would be hard to find 5 players on the full roster who showed up.
17 oct. 2020 à 14 h 19
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855

To had a great off season and were loads better last year when everything went wrong. The Habs are not as good as TO. It's just silly to think 2 wingers will make up the difference
17 oct. 2020 à 14 h 19
Démarrer sujet
T.D.G line.
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 82
Vancouver is young and they have a very good bottom 6 forward group. Toffoli only played 10 games and missed some of the playoffs.
17 oct. 2020 à 15 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,238
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
To had a great off season and were loads better last year when everything went wrong. The Habs are not as good as TO. It's just silly to think 2 wingers will make up the difference

And YET the Habs beat those "better" Leafs every game last year in fact they out scored them 13-8 in 3 games now we are adding 2 wingers who add scoring and don't give up as much defensively as Domi did and absolutely we will finish at best better than the Leafs and at worst 1 or 2 points be hind the Leafs. I mean we finished what 10 points behind the Leafs last season and had 2 8 game losing streaks don't whine to Habs fans about how everything went wrong last season cause that sh*t don't fly!
17 oct. 2020 à 17 h 12
Banni
Quoting: Campabee
And YET the Habs beat those "better" Leafs every game last year in fact they out scored them 13-8 in 3 games now we are adding 2 wingers who add scoring and don't give up as much defensively as Domi did and absolutely we will finish at best better than the Leafs and at worst 1 or 2 points be hind the Leafs. I mean we finished what 10 points behind the Leafs last season and had 2 8 game losing streaks don't whine to Habs fans about how everything went wrong last season cause that sh*t don't fly!

Lol, poor hab fans will be so disappointed.

Honestly I think Montreal will be a playoff team but beyond that I don't have much faith. They aren't nearly as deep defensively as they think and the danger of Weber and Petry starting their decline can happen at any time. Same with price and you have nothing after those guys. And at center? Not remotely close to good enough.
17 oct. 2020 à 17 h 22
Lol, poor hab fans will be so disappointed.

Honestly I think Montreal will be a playoff team but beyond that I don't have much faith. They aren't nearly as deep defensively as they think and the danger of Weber and Petry starting their decline can happen at any time. Same with price and you have nothing after those guys. And at center? Not remotely close to good enough.

Yeah cause we did absolutely nothing in the playoffs this year right! Not only did we completely shut down the Pens but also took the flyers to 6 games and every game was close.
17 oct. 2020 à 18 h 3
Banni
Yeah cause we did absolutely nothing in the playoffs this year right! Not only did we completely shut down the Pens but also took the flyers to 6 games and every game was close.

This years first 2 rounds didn't matter. You had no business being in the playoffs and a 5 game series is a crapshoot. Montreal could make the playoffs or miss them entirely and I wouldn't be surprised
17 oct. 2020 à 18 h 47
This years first 2 rounds didn't matter. You had no business being in the playoffs and a 5 game series is a crapshoot. Montreal could make the playoffs or miss them entirely and I wouldn't be surprised

Same could be said for the Leafs! And just cause the Leafs didn't make it past the play in round doesn't mean the first 2 rounds didn't matter. The winning team still had to make it through both rounds.
17 oct. 2020 à 19 h 2
Banni
Same could be said for the Leafs! And just cause the Leafs didn't make it past the play in round doesn't mean the first 2 rounds didn't matter. The winning team still had to make it through both rounds.

Tampa wasn't in the playins, neither was Dallas. The teams that were real contenders showed it after the 1st round when Vancouver was outclassed and Tampa, Dallas and Colorado looked really powerful
17 oct. 2020 à 19 h 26
Tampa wasn't in the playins, neither was Dallas. The teams that were real contenders showed it after the 1st round when Vancouver was outclassed and Tampa, Dallas and Colorado looked really powerful

The conference final if I am not mistaken was Philly-Tampa, Dallas-Vegas. 2 seeded teams and 2 play in teams. So again don't give me your B.S. about the play ins not mattering that's just a Leafs fans way of making themselves feel better for not making it out.
17 oct. 2020 à 21 h 36
Banni
The conference final if I am not mistaken was Philly-Tampa, Dallas-Vegas. 2 seeded teams and 2 play in teams. So again don't give me your B.S. about the play ins not mattering that's just a Leafs fans way of making themselves feel better for not making it out.

Philly lost to the Islanders who were beaten by Tampa. Vegas and Dallas were not in the play in, neither was Tampa.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage