Full potential, who do you pick? KK or Zukes

Full potential, who do you pick?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

15 oct. 2020 à 3 h 2
Molson beer is meh
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,673
At the moment Zukes is above with the season he had, but if both players achieved their full potential, and you could only pick one. Does KK being almost as equal in terms of skill but a much more physically dominant player put him over the top?
15 oct. 2020 à 12 h 44
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
It is really close. Zuke will be a point machine, and I think his top potential is 80 points. He has slick hands, great vision, and will be a beast on the PP.
KK, IMO, is more valuable at his full potential. Not only do I think he has sixty point potential, he is more of a two-way presence on the ice and he proved in the playoffs that he can play physical.

I think with the addition of top scorer Caufield, more well rounded guys like KK will be more valuable for us than high skill guys like Zuke.

Again, very, very close
OlegP a aimé ceci.
20 oct. 2020 à 10 h 40
habrye@hotmail.com
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
They bring different things to the ice. I pick both! Habs fans need to get a reality check, we will have three 2nd lines we can roll. There is no "top line" here people. It's about the match-up game and not many teams can ice three 2nd lines they can roll with a pretty good 4th line too.

I like both Suzuki and Kotkaniemi equally for different reasons. I think there is a chance Kotkaniemi passes Suzuki in the 21-23 age range. Should be interesting to see but both of these kids are hungry to improve. Both working on adding muscle and improving skating.

Some want to unload Danault. Idiots! Keep all 3 of them!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage