Lehkonen / Evans / Armia
Belzile

Chiarot / Weber
Edmundson / Petry
Kulak / Romanov
Mete

Price
Anderson

I would have no interest in Hoffman after what his girlfriend did to Karlsson's wife. We don't need that kind of toxicity here.
15 oct. 2020 à 7 h 22
Démarrer sujet
habrye@hotmail.com
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: HabsForEver
I would have no interest in Hoffman after what his girlfriend did to Karlsson's wife. We don't need that kind of toxicity here.

That's in the past now and he was not a problem for the Panthers for two years. He's got a great shot and we can use him on the PP. 1 year contract? I'd do it!
17 oct. 2020 à 17 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,299
Quoting: habrye
That's in the past now and he was not a problem for the Panthers for two years. He's got a great shot and we can use him on the PP. 1 year contract? I'd do it!

Can’t move Byron and Allen, it would cost assets in this climate. Wait for expansion. I don’t think Hoffman moves the needle enough to put them over the top.

Team will contend once Kk and Suzuki reach full potential.

Priority should be figuring out Danault salary demands as he can’t sign over 5 million per with allotment of money already given for 2021

Bergevin seemed like he’s done for this season after getting emotional in press conference following Gallagher signing
20 oct. 2020 à 10 h 31
Démarrer sujet
habrye@hotmail.com
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Quoting: OlegP
Can’t move Byron and Allen, it would cost assets in this climate. Wait for expansion. I don’t think Hoffman moves the needle enough to put them over the top.

Team will contend once Kk and Suzuki reach full potential.

Priority should be figuring out Danault salary demands as he can’t sign over 5 million per with allotment of money already given for 2021

Bergevin seemed like he’s done for this season after getting emotional in press conference following Gallagher signing

Not impossible to move Byron and Allen but not easy yes. Hoffman on a 1 year deal helps us! His left handed shot and sniping ability would help our PP. This Habs roster is more complete than I have seen in over a decade or more and I think we are going to give other teams fits! If I can add Hoffman for one year and unload Byron and Allen, I'm doing it! Byron needs to be moved anyways (this year or next). Allen's contract would be attractive to a team like the Hawks or Devils who need goalie help.

Once KK and Suzuki reach full potential, Weber is gone and Price is 35+. Waiting is stupid when the Habs have a great mix of youth, mid core, and vets.

Danault negotiations is probably about term more than AAV. He's worth more than $5M but not more than $6M. He's somewhere between Pageau and Nelson on the Islanders. But once again, term could be an issue. Bergevin is going to play hard ball on that and he should! Danault probably plays the final year of his contract before we give into his demands. Solid piece we need with our young centers mix but yeah, ideally, His AAV should be around $5M. I expect something like 3 years at $5.5M. If he thinks that is in an insult, good luck with free agency! Circle back when other teams tell him the same!

Bergevin is not done 100%. Adding Hoffman does seem like it won't happen but you never know. Did you expect Toffoli to sign that team friendly deal? I bet you Habs fans thought Bergevin was done before that too! Bergevin said it's like a 7/11... always open for business. Another 2+ months of off season to go.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage