SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

This is going to be tricky

12 oct. 2020 à 22 h 22
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,866
Modifié 12 oct. 2020 à 22 h 28
With the recent signings Dubas has a choice to Keep Holl, Dermott, or both and lose kerfoot.

Now my argument is he should keep both Holl and Dermott and move on from Kerfoot and here is why.

Holl had a very very good year. Heck if you look at stats he and Parayko had similar numbers. Yes some may attribute this to Holl playing with Muzzin but through sample numbers it shows that away from Muzzin Holl still did well with the numbers only slightly dropping

On the other hand Dermott despite the gloomy numbers also did well and his development is comparable to another defenseman who is now well known as being a solid top 4 defensive guy. Nate Schmidt. (Player A is Dermott B Nate Schmidtt)

EhcSeGvWoAE8Zj_?format=png&name=small

So its going to be interesting as according to Chris Johnsson Dubas may not be done yet and we could potentially see one more move happen. But to me Kerfoot could be the guy to go as Engvall gives little cap relief and really isnt worth moving. Now who replaces Kerfoot. Erik Haula. Slightly below kerfoot but still a servicable 3c who can be on the PP and PK and if he can bounce back to the guy from vegas leafs are in good shape.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 7 h 40
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
You better not overpay Haula though
Trickster a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: HabsFan9
You better not overpay Haula though

Haula should cost 2-2.5 mill on a 2-3 year deal. Heck maybe even less on a 1 year deal.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 13 h 16
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,188
Moving either Holl or Dermott is going to suck but I think one of them is on the block before the season.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 13 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: mondo
Moving either Holl or Dermott is going to suck but I think one of them is on the block before the season.

It really is as both guys are heavily underrated. If it was up to me I would move Holl as Dermott is younger. I feel Dubas this week will move someone so lets see
Trickster a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 19 h 29
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
Quoting: aadoyle
Haula should cost 2-2.5 mill on a 2-3 year deal. Heck maybe even less on a 1 year deal.

Do you think Grandlund would sign similar 1 year show me deal?
13 oct. 2020 à 20 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Trickster
Do you think Grandlund would sign similar 1 year show me deal?

Granlund may take 2.5mill for 1 year but not sure about him with the leafs as pittsburgh is heavily interested and is looking to acquire him as their 3c
Trickster a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage