Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 596 450 $0 $0 $903 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 oct. 2020 à 0 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,124
Kings didn't need Dermott before they traded for Maatta. They especially don't need him now.
12 oct. 2020 à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Me
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 254
Quoting: tkecanuck341
Kings didn't need Dermott before they traded for Maatta. They especially don't need him now.

Kings could really be any team who’s interested. They’re just the first terribly defensive team that came to mind who could use a future top four defensemen (Maata is not that)
12 oct. 2020 à 0 h 39
Quoting: Leafsleaks123
Kings could really be any team who’s interested. They’re just the first terribly defensive team that came to mind who could use a future top four defensemen (Maata is not that)

The Kings aren't terrible defensively. They're average defensively (14th best in the NHL in GA/GP last season). They don't need Maatta for the future. Just for one year to hold the fort while Bjornfot develops and to satisfy the expansion draft exposure requirement next summer. I wouldn't be surprised if LA gives up an asset to get Seattle to take him.

Dermott is not better than Bjornfot or Anderson. He's roughly equivalent to Clague. If he was on waivers, the Kings might take a flyer on him to provoke some competition for that 3LD role. They're not about two give up two quality draft picks for him though.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2020 à 0 h 39
themostleaf33
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 482
The whole point of Florida trading Weegar is that they can't afford him. He wants 3+ mill and they don't have the cap to give him that. So my point is that it does not make sense for them to trade Weegar and bring in more cap then they would have given to him. Kerfoot+Holl is already 5.5 million in which is 2-2.5 more then they would give Weegar. If you want to give up someone cheap like Dermott or Engvall that is fine, but Florida likely doesn't take anything more then 1.5 million back. Understand?
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
12 oct. 2020 à 8 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Me
Quoting: themostleaf33
The whole point of Florida trading Weegar is that they can't afford him. He wants 3+ mill and they don't have the cap to give him that. So my point is that it does not make sense for them to trade Weegar and bring in more cap then they would have given to him. Kerfoot+Holl is already 5.5 million in which is 2-2.5 more then they would give Weegar. If you want to give up someone cheap like Dermott or Engvall that is fine, but Florida likely doesn't take anything more then 1.5 million back. Understand?

Why would Florida sign a far worse player in Gudas for 2.5 mil if they can just have Weegar for an extra 500k-1million
12 oct. 2020 à 8 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Me
The Kings aren't terrible defensively. They're average defensively (14th best in the NHL in GA/GP last season). They don't need Maatta for the future. Just for one year to hold the fort while Bjornfot develops and to satisfy the expansion draft exposure requirement next summer. I wouldn't be surprised if LA gives up an asset to get Seattle to take him.

Dermott is not better than Bjornfot or Anderson. He's roughly equivalent to Clague. If he was on waivers, the Kings might take a flyer on him to provoke some competition for that 3LD role. They're not about two give up two quality draft picks for him though.

I’m not a Kings fan, but as far as I know, your current left side is Maata, Joakim Ryan, and Kurtis MacDermid? That seems pretty terrible to me. And yes, Dermott is better then all three of those guys and he is also better Bjornfot and Anderson cause neither of those guys were able to make that left side last year. There’s nothing wrong with having depth, and if all those “stud prospects” if you want to call them that, make the NHL next year, you can move Dermott to the right side where he plays sometimes.
12 oct. 2020 à 12 h 41
I’m not a Kings fan, but as far as I know, your current left side is Maata, Joakim Ryan, and Kurtis MacDermid? That seems pretty terrible to me. And yes, Dermott is better then all three of those guys and he is also better Bjornfot and Anderson cause neither of those guys were able to make that left side last year. There’s nothing wrong with having depth, and if all those “stud prospects” if you want to call them that, make the NHL next year, you can move Dermott to the right side where he plays sometimes.

No, this season, the Kings defense will be Marta, Anderson, and Clague/MacDermid on the left and Doughty, Walker, and Roy on the right. Ryan is a UFA and won't be returning.

In 2020-21, assuming the Kings do incentivize Seattle to take Maatta, the Kings left side will be Bjornfot, Anderson, and Clague/Hults. The right side will not have changed.

There's a difference between not being good enough to make the team and not being ready for the NHL. Bjornfot is 19 years old and already the best defenseman on the Reign. He played a handful of games in the NHL at the beginning of last season on Doughty's pair and didn't look out of place. Doughty raved about the kid in media interviews. They don't want to rush his development. The Kings weren't in a position to make the playoffs, so they allowed him the proper time to develop in the AHL. He is significantly better than Dermott. I project him to be the next Captain of the Kings.

The Kings had Forbort and Martinez last year, so they actually had some good options on the left side. After both those guys were traded at the deadline, Anderson stepped in and looked real good, and was one of the key reasons why the Kings had the 7-game win streak at the end of the season. He's the long term 2LD going forward. Dermott is not better than him.

Dermott is likely on par with MacDermid and Clague, both quality options for the roster this year. Like Dermott, Clague has played both sides, as Ontario has been short on RHD in recent seasons. Clague mostly played on the right in the AHL. That versatility makes him a desirable option to have on the team.

I'm not even going to get into the RHD, as all three of the Kings current right defense are significantly better than Dermott.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with having depth, and the Kings would take a look at Dermott if he cost a 4th round pick or so. However, for the price you listed, the Kings have no interest at all.
12 oct. 2020 à 14 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Me
No, this season, the Kings defense will be Marta, Anderson, and Clague/MacDermid on the left and Doughty, Walker, and Roy on the right. Ryan is a UFA and won't be returning.

In 2020-21, assuming the Kings do incentivize Seattle to take Maatta, the Kings left side will be Bjornfot, Anderson, and Clague/Hults. The right side will not have changed.

There's a difference between not being good enough to make the team and not being ready for the NHL. Bjornfot is 19 years old and already the best defenseman on the Reign. He played a handful of games in the NHL at the beginning of last season on Doughty's pair and didn't look out of place. Doughty raved about the kid in media interviews. They don't want to rush his development. The Kings weren't in a position to make the playoffs, so they allowed him the proper time to develop in the AHL. He is significantly better than Dermott. I project him to be the next Captain of the Kings.

The Kings had Forbort and Martinez last year, so they actually had some good options on the left side. After both those guys were traded at the deadline, Anderson stepped in and looked real good, and was one of the key reasons why the Kings had the 7-game win streak at the end of the season. He's the long term 2LD going forward. Dermott is not better than him.

Dermott is likely on par with MacDermid and Clague, both quality options for the roster this year. Like Dermott, Clague has played both sides, as Ontario has been short on RHD in recent seasons. Clague mostly played on the right in the AHL. That versatility makes him a desirable option to have on the team.

I'm not even going to get into the RHD, as all three of the Kings current right defense are significantly better than Dermott.

I agree that there's nothing wrong with having depth, and the Kings would take a look at Dermott if he cost a 4th round pick or so. However, for the price you listed, the Kings have no interest at all.

You seem to think the kings defence is elite or something. Doughty and Roy are the only above average defensemen they have
12 oct. 2020 à 14 h 46
You seem to think the kings defence is elite or something. Doughty and Roy are the only above average defensemen they have

Walker is better than Roy. Roy had a quality season, but he's not better than Walker.

I don't think the Kings defense is elite. As I said in my previous post, I think the Kings defense is average. Bjornfot is going to be a high quality defenseman in this league, and Anderson is a solid 2nd pairing guy. All of the LHD the Kings have are young and making their way into the NHL, which is why they went out and acquired Maatta. They need a veteran to hold down the fort while the Kings get experience.

Dermott does not make the Kings defense better. The Kings average defense is definitely better than the Leafs' below-average defense, so I'm not sure how their cast-offs would make the Kings better.
12 oct. 2020 à 20 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Me
Walker is better than Roy. Roy had a quality season, but he's not better than Walker.

I don't think the Kings defense is elite. As I said in my previous post, I think the Kings defense is average. Bjornfot is going to be a high quality defenseman in this league, and Anderson is a solid 2nd pairing guy. All of the LHD the Kings have are young and making their way into the NHL, which is why they went out and acquired Maatta. They need a veteran to hold down the fort while the Kings get experience.

Dermott does not make the Kings defense better. The Kings average defense is definitely better than the Leafs' below-average defense, so I'm not sure how their cast-offs would make the Kings better.

No way you just said the leafs significantly improved defence is worse then the kings

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage