Forums/Armchair-GM

Pietrangelo

Créé par: matt59
Équipe: 2020-21 Golden Knights de Vegas
Date de création initiale: 11 oct. 2020
Publié: 11 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Team is pretty weak down the middle, but the cap narrowly works in this case to get Petro. Feels like Vegas is going to have to give up a first if they want to move MAF at this point, as they cannot sign pietrangelo without moving him. Teams around the league basically seem to be giving VGK and TBL a giant middle finger in helping their cap issues which is kinda funny.

Saw rumors colorado is looking to add a veteran D and Holden is cheap/has familiarity with the Avs organixation and sakic would be able to negotiate a late rounder out of VGK for the trouble.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
78 000 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Fleury, Marc-André (1 500 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (VGK)
VGK
    Future considerations
    BUF
    1. Holden, Nick
    2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $81 424 105 $285 772 $850 000 $75 895 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 7
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 4
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AD
    RFA - 2
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 6
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 4
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 5
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 7
    5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 21
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,070
    Can't really see the Avs helping out their main competitor in the west...
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 23
    Lets Go Blues
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2
    Quoting: Foppa21

They did help out the Hawks though. LOL. But I do not see Pietrangelo signing for $8 Million. If he did, he would have stayed in STL
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 25
    Am Yisrael Chai
    Rejoint: oct. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,702
    Sabres accept
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,712

Changed it to buffalo, completely glossed over that lol. Shouldn't take a lot for an East team to take on Holden still imo
    Foppa21 a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 27
    Quoting: playgloria
    They did help out the Hawks though. LOL. But I do not see Pietrangelo signing for $8 Million. If he did, he would have stayed in STL

How did they help out the Hawks? They got a top-6 winger, with salary retained, for a guy they were aiming to trade for a second. Hawks saved ~$2 million. That's it.
    matt59 a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Quoting: playgloria

I'd argue the Hawks helped the Avs way more than the avs did the hawks haha. Amazing that bowman has lost all 3 Saad trades.

Vegas does have the income tax leverage though, and all of Petro's legit suitors (VGK, STL) have cap problems so I think his price comes down a bit
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    How did they help out the Hawks? They got a top-6 winger, with salary retained, for a guy they were aiming to trade for a second. Hawks saved ~$2 million. That's it.

Hawks helped the Avs for sure. Saad on a Kadri line feels like a great fit, can put Burakovsky or Landeskog on the opposite wing
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 32
    Quoting: matt59
    Hawks helped the Avs for sure. Saad on a Kadri line feels like a great fit, can put Burakovsky or Landeskog on the opposite wing

Just imagine playing against a Landeskog, Kadri, and Saad line. They will be an absolute pain to play against. Arguably one of the best top-sixes in the league right now
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Just imagine playing against a Landeskog, Kadri, and Saad line. They will be an absolute pain to play against. Arguably one of the best top-sixes in the league right now

I'd say its the most complete top 6 in the league for sure. Sakic has done a fantastic job of keeping the lineup very balanced and skilled, without breaking the bank. Teams like Toronto might have more firepower in their top 6 but defensively they're not nearly as good. Lightning would be the other main challenger for that crown imo.

Also, I think adding Hall at this point might be the worst thing for the Avs, it'd be a waste of cap space and bumps a guy like Landy/Burk/Saad into a position where they're not utilized to full and proper potential.
    11 oct. 2020 à 12 h 46
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
    Vegas’ best chances to move MAF were Detroit and NJ. Detroit added Greiss. Jersey added Crow. Not saying those teams aren’t still an option, but they have even more leverage now. If Vegas is adding Pietro I think they need to find a home for Martinez. If they want to get rid of MAF it’s looking like they’d be lucky if a first round pick and 50% retention gets it done. Nobody is interested in helping the good teams. Which is why nobody took TJ’s salary off Tampa’s hands
    11 oct. 2020 à 14 h 41
    I'd say its the most complete top 6 in the league for sure. Sakic has done a fantastic job of keeping the lineup very balanced and skilled, without breaking the bank. Teams like Toronto might have more firepower in their top 6 but defensively they're not nearly as good. Lightning would be the other main challenger for that crown imo.

Also, I think adding Hall at this point might be the worst thing for the Avs, it'd be a waste of cap space and bumps a guy like Landy/Burk/Saad into a position where they're not utilized to full and proper potential.

Couldn't agree more. And I think the Saad move takes them out of the running for Hall. They still need to sign Jost and Graves, and I bet they take a run at a more defensive-minded defenseman to round out the corps. Plus, you want to ensure you have the space to try and re-sign Saad next year, so now it gets really interesting when you look at the cap situation.
    matt59 a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 0
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Quoting: SlevinKalevra
    Vegas’ best chances to move MAF were Detroit and NJ. Detroit added Greiss. Jersey added Crow. Not saying those teams aren’t still an option, but they have even more leverage now. If Vegas is adding Pietro I think they need to find a home for Martinez. If they want to get rid of MAF it’s looking like they’d be lucky if a first round pick and 50% retention gets it done. Nobody is interested in helping the good teams. Which is why nobody took TJ’s salary off Tampa’s hands

I feel like Bowman is going to have to do something with Chicago’s goalie situation. That might be an aging roster but having Kane/Toews and some solid young players around them is a situation where they shouldn’t be tanking necessarily. And if Chicago can pull some assets out of it it’d make sense. If there’s a GM who’d bailout Vegas even a little bit, it would be Stan Bowman.

Personally i think TJ is washed anyway as a player and his contract isn’t worth taking on. I think that has more to do with him not being claimed than anything else. He also has more term on contract than Fleury
    SlevinKalevra a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 4
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Couldn't agree more. And I think the Saad move takes them out of the running for Hall. They still need to sign Jost and Graves, and I bet they take a run at a more defensive-minded defenseman to round out the corps. Plus, you want to ensure you have the space to try and re-sign Saad next year, so now it gets really interesting when you look at the cap situation.

Agreed, the Avs are really close to having what Tampa has in terms of depth on forward and defense. Goalie is more of a question mark obviously but as long as Grubauer stays healthy i think the AVs will be ok
    Foppa21 a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 7
    Agreed, the Avs are really close to having what Tampa has in terms of depth on forward and defense. Goalie is more of a question mark obviously but as long as Grubauer stays healthy i think the AVs will be ok

Take a look at what Grubby and Francouz posted last year. They were both in the top 20 in save %. If either of them had been healthy for the playoff run, there's probably a decent chance the Avs made it to the conference finals at the very least. That and neither of them has ever had much in the way of injury troubles. Grubauer re-aggravated the injury he suffered in the outdoor game and Francouz broke his hand.
    matt59 a aimé ceci.
    11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Jackets
    Take a look at what Grubby and Francouz posted last year. They were both in the top 20 in save %. If either of them had been healthy for the playoff run, there's probably a decent chance the Avs made it to the conference finals at the very least. That and neither of them has ever had much in the way of injury troubles. Grubauer re-aggravated the injury he suffered in the outdoor game and Francouz broke his hand.

Personally I’ve never been a huge believer in Grubauer but i have to agree that they’re making the conference finals if he’s fully healthy for sure. Avs just need average goaltending to be a cup contender
    Foppa21 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage