Forums/Armchair-GM

Taylor MF Hall

Créé par: Big_Rock_Brock
Équipe: 2020-21 Islanders de New York
Date de création initiale: 10 oct. 2020
Publié: 10 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Colorado is out now and of the teams remaining we are probably the most attractive.

Get a chance to play with Barzal, his best friend Eberle, and a team that was probably the 2nd best team in the league last year

COME ON DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
37 000 000 $
85 500 000 $
22 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
27 250 000 $
Transactions
NYI
NJD
  1. Boychuk, Johnny
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
NYI
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (DAL)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (DAL)
NYI
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2021 (WPG)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYI
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 713 334 $0 $1 075 000 $2 786 666 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 6
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 18
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Quoting: linehan10
Of course thats not the goal, but it definitely counts as success. What doesn't count as success is having a player that gets the benefit of every single call and still losing to a team that very well could've gotten the first overall pick in a normal year. Lets hope the Pens dont bankrupt for a third time once Crosby is out the door!

Aweee whittle baby still trying to bash the islanders daddy, sidney crosby. Those jokes are over decade old and worn out. Get something more modern and funnier. Get out of pittsburghs lane. Their goal is to hang banners, not sit back and watch like the islanders have been for years lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao. Loser mentality from a loser person tears of joy
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,156
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
Aweee whittle baby still trying to bash the islanders daddy, sidney crosby. Those jokes are over decade old and worn out. Get something more modern and funnier. Get out of pittsburghs lane. Their goal is to hang banners, not sit back and watch like the islanders have been for years lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao. Loser mentality from a loser person tears of joy

Imagine getting swept by a team with a loser mentality. Did you hang a banner for that? Its not 2012 anymore, believe it or not. Crosby and the Penguins are washed and bare gonna bankrupt again. Sad!
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 22
Banni
Imagine getting swept by a team with a loser mentality. Did you hang a banner for that? Its not 2012 anymore, believe it or not. Crosby and the Penguins are washed and bare gonna bankrupt again. Sad!

They are past their prime but still would be the 2 best players on the islanders tears of joy tears of joy. If crosby and the penguins are trash, how did they win 2 stanley cups past 2012????????? Same old jokes from a pathetic fan rooting for a pathetic team
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 26
They are past their prime but still would be the 2 best players on the islanders tears of joy tears of joy. If crosby and the penguins are trash, how did they win 2 stanley cups past 2012????????? Same old jokes from a pathetic fan rooting for a pathetic team

They won two cups on the backs of referees and Matt Murray, who isnt even there anymore. I think its because the NHL was hoping when the Penguins inevitable rebuild comes the fans would remember the cups and hopefully still line the owner's pockets and thus not let them bankrupt for a third time. Although, I guess Crosby could come out of retirement some time to help your loser franchise out. Not even jokes, the harsh truth. Another harsh truth: Jordan Eberle swept you. Jordan Eberle!
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 29
Banni
They won two cups on the backs of referees and Matt Murray, who isnt even there anymore. I think its because the NHL was hoping when the Penguins inevitable rebuild comes the fans would remember the cups and hopefully still line the owner's pockets and thus not let them bankrupt for a third time. Although, I guess Crosby could come out of retirement some time to help your loser franchise out. Not even jokes, the harsh truth. Another harsh truth: Jordan Eberle swept you. Jordan Eberle!

"Islanders swept you" "Penguins are going to bankrupt" "Penguins only won because of the refs" lmao you need to get new material. You've said the same concept in every response. You are boring and have nothing left to say. You look dumb again. Try coming up with new things to say next time little guy!
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 29
"Islanders swept you" "Penguins are going to bankrupt" "Penguins only won because of the refs" lmao you need to get new material. You've said the same concept in every response. You are boring and have nothing left to say. You look dumb again. Try coming up with new things to say next time little guy!

The truth hurts.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 32
Banni
The truth hurts.

Say whatever you want, it doesnt take away the Stanley cups lmao. Success breeds jealousy, and your loser mentality definitely fits that! lmao
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 33
Say whatever you want, it doesnt take away the Stanley cups lmao. Success breeds jealousy, and your loser mentality definitely fits that! lmao

At least youre hanging on to the past. Thats what the NHL was going for, as I said earlier. When going gets tough, still try and support them. Bankrupting is always tough.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 33

At least youre hanging on to the past. Thats what the NHL was going for, as I said earlier. When going gets tough, still try and support them. Bankrupting is always tough.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 35
Banni

Another bankruptcy comment lmao. So old and not clever. But thats what I expect from someone who brags about losing in the conference finals lmao. How does it feel that even a team that went bankrupt won the cup in recent years, and the islanders haven't? hmmmmm
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 39
Another bankruptcy comment lmao. So old and not clever. But thats what I expect from someone who brags about losing in the conference finals lmao. How does it feel that even a team that went bankrupt won the cup in recent years, and the islanders haven't? hmmmmm

Nobody ever bragged about a conference final appearance, I said it was a success... mostly because it is? As for how it feels, nobody really cares. The NHL has bailed out the Penguins on two different occasions because you guessed it, bankruptcy! The Islanders havent won a cup because building a team takes time. Not everybody can afford to just wait for a handout from Bettman.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 43
Banni
Nobody ever bragged about a conference final appearance, I said it was a success... mostly because it is? As for how it feels, nobody really cares. The NHL has bailed out the Penguins on two different occasions because you guessed it, bankruptcy! The Islanders havent won a cup because building a team takes time. Not everybody can afford to just wait for a handout from Bettman.

Wow. Who would have guessed.... Another bankruptcy comeback! Never heard of that before. Not like you have used the same "joke" in every response. blah blah blah blah blah. Unoriginal, unfunny, not clever, re-used material. Again, come up with something else. Ill wait. Oh by the way, if it take time to build a team. then why was the avalanche the joke of the league only a few years ago, now they're one of the best teams in the league. Probably because they care about winning and have goals to win the stanley cup, and not loser in the conference finals tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 45
Wow. Who would have guessed.... Another bankruptcy comeback! Never heard of that before. Not like you have used the same "joke" in every response. blah blah blah blah blah. Unoriginal, unfunny, not clever, re-used material. Again, come up with something else. Ill wait. Oh by the way, if it take time to build a team. then why was the avalanche the joke of the league only a couple years ago, now they're one of the best teams in the league. Probably because they care about winning and have goals to win the stanley cup, and not loser in the conference finals tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy

Weird, I didnt see the avalanche in a conference final? Nice aspirations. And yes, I understand that they were bad and are now on the come up, but again, 2016 was a long time ago. And again, its not a joke. Its happened more than once.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 49
Banni
Weird, I didnt see the avalanche in a conference final? Nice aspirations. And yes, I understand that they were bad and are now on the come up, but again, 2016 was a long time ago. And again, its not a joke. Its happened more than once.

Weird, I never said they were in the conference final? I said their goal is to win the cup, and their rebuild was yearssssssssss faster than the islanders. blah blah blah "bankruptcy" blah blah blah "multiple times". Well, even a team that went bankrupt can win the cup, and the islanders cant lmao lmao lmao.... Here ill say your exact response because you have nothing to say

blah blah blah "bettman" blah blah blah "NHL wants pens fans to remember those cups" blah blah blah "bergman rigged it for the pens" blah blah blah blah "bankrupt" blah blah blah blah "bankrupt multiples times" blah blah blah blah "not a joke" blah blah blah "its the truth" blah blah blah "pens will bankrupt again when crosby and malkin retire" blah blah blah
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 51
Weird, I never said they were in the conference final? I said their goal is to win the cup, and their rebuild was yearssssssssss faster than the islanders. blah blah blah "bankruptcy" blah blah blah "multiple times". Well, even a team that went bankrupt can win the cup, and the islanders cant lmao lmao lmao.... Here ill say your exact response because you have nothing to say

blah blah blah "bettman" blah blah blah "NHL wants pens fans to remember those cups" blah blah blah "bergman rigged it for the pens" blah blah blah blah "bankrupt" blah blah blah blah "bankrupt multiples times" blah blah blah blah "not a joke" blah blah blah "its the truth" blah blah blah "pens will bankrupt again when crosby and malkin retire" blah blah blah

I knew that the truth hurts, but I didnt realize it hurt this much.
11 oct. 2020 à 10 h 54
Banni
I knew that the truth hurts, but I didnt realize it hurt this much.

ding ding ding! I said your response even before you did! You know what that means? You are very predictable and keep saying the same thing. Heres some advice. Start saying other things lmao

blah blah "its the truth" blah blah "bettman" blah blah "it hurts" blah blah blah "bankruptcy" blah blah "2016 was long ago" blah blah blah "not a joke" blah blah blah blah blah blah
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 0
ding ding ding! I said your response even before you did! You know what that means? You are very predictable and keep saying the same thing. Heres some advice. Start saying other things lmao

blah blah "its the truth" blah blah "bettman" blah blah "it hurts" blah blah blah "bankruptcy" blah blah "2016 was long ago" blah blah blah "not a joke" blah blah blah blah blah blah

Its very hard to take you seriously right now. Good to know that anything negative about the Penguins is off the table, though. I'll remember this for future interactions!
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 3
Banni
Its very hard to take you seriously right now. Good to know that anything negative about the Penguins is off the table, though. I'll remember this for future interactions!

Lmao so wrong. I said saying the same thing over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over is very unoriginal and you should say other things. Nice try though, better luck next time. But I will congratulate you on finally saying a response that didnt have the word bankrupt in it! Fantastic job little buddy, you are finally learning!
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 7
Lmao so wrong. I said saying the same thing over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over is very unoriginal and you should say other things. Nice try though, better luck next time. But I will congratulate you on finally saying a response that didnt have the word bankrupt in it! Fantastic job little buddy, you are finally learning!

I didnt say the same thing over and over. I said like six different things, all of which you said I wasn't allowed to say. Dish it but cant take it? You sound like Crosby!
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 8
Banni
I didnt say the same thing over and over. I said like six different things, all of which you said I wasn't allowed to say. Dish it but cant take it? You sound like Crosby!

You brought up bankruptcy multiple times, bettman multiple times, truth hurts multiple times, etc. Lmao again, you said the same thing over and over again. Oh and point out where I said you weren't allowed to say it, ill wait.
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 12
You brought up bankruptcy multiple times, bettman multiple times, truth hurts multiple times, etc. Lmao again, you said the same thing over and over again. Oh and point out where I said you weren't allowed to say it, ill wait.

By saying im saying the same thing over and over and be original, youre suggesting that those things have no merit and thus dont apply to the Penguins. In reality they do, as the Penguins are a franchise coddled by Bettman, who have bankrupted twice and clearly youre having a tough time dealing with the truth. 2016 was a glory year though, to be fair
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 13
Banni
By saying im saying the same thing over and over and be original, youre suggesting that those things have no merit and thus dont apply to the Penguins. In reality they do, as the Penguins are a franchise coddled by Bettman, who have bankrupted twice and clearly youre having a tough time dealing with the truth. 2016 was a glory year though, to be fair

Your exact words were "all of which you said I wasn't allowed to say". So again, if I said that, which you clearly stated I did say that, please show it to me. Im still waiting
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 14
Your exact words were "all of which you said I wasn't allowed to say". So again, if I said that, which you clearly stated I did say that, please show it to me. Im still waiting

Do you have the ability to infer? Relax mate, its not that deep. The penguins and islanders will continue to coexist....

... until the penguins bankrupt again.

Im sorry im just having fun at this point
11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 15
Banni
Do you have the ability to infer? Relax mate, its not that deep. The penguins and islanders will continue to coexist....

... until the penguins bankrupt again.

Im sorry im just having fun at this point

11 oct. 2020 à 11 h 17

inference. the ability to infer.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage