SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

UFA Winners and Losers: 5 Questions

9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 29
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
1. Which team improved the most after Day #1?

2. Which team signed the best contract today?

3. Which team signed the worst contract today?

4. Which contract was the biggest surprise today?

5. Which team got the best Goalie for the money (best value)?
9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 34
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
1. Assuming we aren’t including what they lost to the market, St. Louis or Florida, otherwise I’d say Calgary or Anaheim
2. CHI (Dominik Kubalik)
3. WSH (Justin Schultz)
4. Definitely Krug
5. Jacob Markstrom
Brian2016 et HabsForEver a aimé ceci.
9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
1. I think Calgary has improved the most as of right now. They had a desperate need for a true #1 Goalie and they got their guy.

2. Dallas - Anton Khudobin

3. MIN - Cam Talbot. Way too much term. Way too inconsistent. Khudobin signed for less and his numbers were far better, albeit on a better defensive team.

4. Kyle Turris EDM - I was thinking WPG or back to OTT. This could end up being the steal of the UFA's if he can return to his form from OTT.

5. DAL - Khudobin. Great AAV and term. Stars have a solid Goalie tandem at about half the cost of MTL and VGK.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
1. Assuming we aren’t including what they lost to the market, St. Louis or Florida, otherwise I’d say Calgary or Anaheim
2. CHI (Dominik Kubalik)
3. WSH (Justin Schultz)
4. Definitely Krug
5. Jacob Markstrom

Yeah I forgot about Kubalik. That's a great contract for the Hawks. The Schultz deal is very high risk. You're also right about Krug. I don't think many of us had STL in play for him. Good call.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
10 oct. 2020 à 0 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,887
1. Canucks Fans. Jim Benning left his wallet at home for the most part. Massive win for Vancouver.
I feel like Calgary Anaheim and New Jersey all had good days..

2. Dallas-Khudobin. But also Kevin Shattenkirk. That guy was massive for Tampa this post season. His redemption story was awesome. Glad he got paid. More glad he wasn't overpaid again.

3.Talbot? Maybe Shultz? But we haven't seen any really horrendous Okposo deals yet.

4. Krug.

5. Assuming Dobby doesn't count because they already had him so they didn't get him. Markstrom.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
10 oct. 2020 à 3 h 24
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
1) Florida - Watch out for Verhaeghe if he's in a top 9F role.
2) Tampa - Maroon (guaranteed to win 2 more cups in a row)
3) Shultz
4) Krug
5) Washington - Lundqvist (won't be playing behind a patchwork defense anymore)
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
10 oct. 2020 à 4 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Rangsey
1. Canucks Fans. Jim Benning left his wallet at home for the most part. Massive win for Vancouver.
I feel like Calgary Anaheim and New Jersey all had good days..

2. Dallas-Khudobin. But also Kevin Shattenkirk. That guy was massive for Tampa this post season. His redemption story was awesome. Glad he got paid. More glad he wasn't overpaid again.

3.Talbot? Maybe Shultz? But we haven't seen any really horrendous Okposo deals yet.

4. Krug.

5. Assuming Dobby doesn't count because they already had him so they didn't get him. Markstrom.

You're right. None of the contracts signed today look horrendous. Although, I can see Granlund, Hoffman, Dadonov, and Toffoli as risk/reward players, especially if they sign long term. As a Devils fan, I want one of those UFA's, but not for 6-7 years at $6M+AAV.
10 oct. 2020 à 4 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Nice. Lundqvist could be the steal of the offseason at only $1.5M. If he can get anywhere near a .915 save % he's gonna win a lot of games.
10 oct. 2020 à 7 h 30
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 381
1. Which team improved the most after Day #1? Calgary

2. Which team signed the best contract today? Edmonton - Turris

3. Which team signed the worst contract today? St. Louis - Krug or Washington - Schultz

4. Which contract was the biggest surprise today? St. Louis - Krug

5. Which team got the best Goalie for the money (best value)? Calgary - Markstrom
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
13 oct. 2020 à 8 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
1. Which team improved the most after Day #4? Im going toronto as a whole... brodie alone was a steal of a contract. but bogo was a great signing, simmonds fits their needs although i dont think hes going to provide what they signed him for....

2. Which team signed the best contract so far? Montreal - Toffoli

3. Which team signed the worst contract so far? St. Louis - Krug

4. Which contract was the biggest surprise so far? St. Louis - Krug/ Buffalo - Hall

5. Which team got the best Goalie for the money (best value)?Dallas - Khudobin, markstrom is too much of an unknown for me to have given a 6 x 6 with a full no move clause.
Brian2016 a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2020 à 2 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: hanson493
1. Which team improved the most after Day #4? Im going toronto as a whole... brodie alone was a steal of a contract. but bogo was a great signing, simmonds fits their needs although i dont think hes going to provide what they signed him for....

2. Which team signed the best contract so far? Montreal - Toffoli

3. Which team signed the worst contract so far? St. Louis - Krug

4. Which contract was the biggest surprise so far? St. Louis - Krug/ Buffalo - Hall

5. Which team got the best Goalie for the money (best value)?Dallas - Khudobin, markstrom is too much of an unknown for me to have given a 6 x 6 with a full no move clause.

Toffoli was a great signing. He could do some serious damage on Suzuki's wing. I just absolutely love the Hall signing for so many reasons. Even if they don't make the playoffs, which they probably won't, Eichel and Hall could form one of the best offensive lines in the league. If he stays healthy he's a virtual lock for 30G and 80+ points in a full season. Cant wait.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage