SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Pittsburgh Penguins signed Mark Jankowski (1 Year / $700,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 8
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Quoting: pharrow
do you even watch this team?
do you have understanding of the drive to win that has been lacking in it.
The no signs of life anywhere to be found.
To unwillingness to get their hands dirty.
Please, go sit down.
This team needs guys willing to run through a brick wall.
They have very few willing.

Yup. Wouldve been soooo much smarter to spend over $1.5 on someone like wayne simmonds to be a black hole offensively. But apparently that doesn't matter because he can hit people! Stop talking, you look clueless
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 12
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
Yup. Wouldve been soooo much smarter to spend over $1.5 on someone like wayne simmonds to be a black hole offensively. But apparently that doesn't matter because he can hit people! Stop talking, you look clueless

no one said anything about wayne simmonds. You just make up arguments in your head.

Please come back down to reality.
You don't have to talk to imaginary people and make imaginary arguments in your head.

It is capable of finding hockey players that actually do play hockey and are willing to actually hit the other team instead of playing turtle their whole career.

Other teams manage to do it just fine.
Thanks.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 13
Banni
no one said anything about wayne simmonds. You just make up arguments in your head.

Please come back down to reality.
You don't have to talk to imaginary people and make imaginary arguments in your head.

It is capable of finding hockey players that actually do play hockey and are willing to actually hit the other team instead of playing turtle their whole career.

Other teams manage to do it just fine.
Thanks.

Comprehension is really hard for you. My exact words were "someone like wayne simmonds" So name 1 player he can play hockey and hit that pittsburgh could afford. Ill wait
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 17
Banni
Comprehension is really hard for you. My exact words were "someone like wayne simmonds" So name 1 player he can play hockey and hit that pittsburgh could afford. Ill wait

omg dude go down the list.
what do I look like your free agent tracker.
hell they signed ERod right before...there you go.
Someone actually willing to hit the other team.
Like every team in the league has bottom 6 wingers willing to hit the other team but you over here and your guy who lays 14 hits and 56 games....but if you get someone who actually is willing to hit the other team it's Simmonds black hole blah blah blah blah.....just shut up.
It's HOCKEY....THEY HIT PEOPLE IN HOCKEY......IT"S OK
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 20
Banni
omg dude go down the list.
what do I look like your free agent tracker.
hell they signed ERod right before...there you go.
Someone actually willing to hit the other team.
Like every team in the league has bottom 6 wingers willing to hit the other team but you over here and your guy who lays 14 hits and 56 games....but if you get someone who actually is willing to hit the other team it's Simmonds black hole blah blah blah blah.....just shut up.
It's HOCKEY....THEY HIT PEOPLE IN HOCKEY......IT"S OK

So you say there are people who fit your description, but won't provide names of who???? hmmm weird. Oh you mean Evan Rodrigues who scored a total of 27 goals in his career? And laid a huge hit total of 24 hits last year! wow what a bruiser he is. You need to realize not everyone is the bottom 6 is meant to lay hits. You continue to look completely stupid.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 31
Banni
So you say there are people who fit your description, but won't provide names of who???? hmmm weird. Oh you mean Evan Rodrigues who scored a total of 27 goals in his career? And laid a huge hit total of 24 hits last year! wow what a bruiser he is. You need to realize not everyone is the bottom 6 is meant to lay hits. You continue to look completely stupid.

look in the mirror bud.
Sure every player who hits is a black hole.....funny. TB just won a cup with a black hole bottom 6. Oh and STL did before that...oh and WSH did before that...
I hate to break it to you, but the "speed" game worked when everyone else was slow. That has changed. You can't seem to figure that out because of stupid moves like bringing in Reaves. Which is all you can see.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 37
Banni
look in the mirror bud.
Sure every player who hits is a black hole.....funny. TB just won a cup with a black hole bottom 6. Oh and STL did before that...oh and WSH did before that...
I hate to break it to you, but the "speed" game worked when everyone else was slow. That has changed. You can't seem to figure that out because of stupid moves like bringing in Reaves. Which is all you can see.

lol you seriously cant be this stupid? 1.Did I say every player who hits is a black hole on offense? No. So you continue to look very pathetic. 2. Pittsburgh had tanev with over 200 hits. ZAR 136 hits in 57 games. Blueger 83 hits in 69 games. Funny how you are completely ignoring all of that. But ya, Pittsburgh has absolutely nobody who throws hits in their bottom 6!!! Youre crying over a league minimum contract thats for depth lmao tears of joy tears of joy
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 39
Banni
lol you seriously cant be this stupid? 1.Did I say every player who hits is a black hole on offense? No. So you continue to look very pathetic. 2. Pittsburgh had tanev with over 200 hits. ZAR 136 hits in 57 games. Blueger 83 hits in 69 games. Funny how you are completely ignoring all of that. But ya, Pittsburgh has absolutely nobody who throws hits in their bottom 6!!! Youre crying over a league minimum contract thats for depth lmao tears of joy tears of joy

dude look at you.
You sit on here with your name calling.
But you are talking about a guy who's 6'4. Not particularly fast or skilled. And hits no one.

And yes. They had ZAR, Blueger, and Tanev....ALL GUYS WHO HIT. And the line was shut down and played well.

LIKE Geeeee I wonder why??????????????

What might it have been about that line that made it so good.

Maybe we should look for more of that..
Nope. Lets get that guy who's 6'4 and lays 14 hits.
That sounds like a great idea.....

Done with you.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 44
Banni
dude look at you.
You sit on here with your name calling.
But you are talking about a guy who's 6'4. Not particularly fast or skilled. And hits no one.

And yes. They had ZAR, Blueger, and Tanev....ALL GUYS WHO HIT. And the line was shut down and played well.

LIKE Geeeee I wonder why??????????????

What might it have been about that line that made it so good.

Maybe we should look for more of that..
Nope. Lets get that guy who's 6'4 and lays 14 hits.
That sounds like a great idea.....

Done with you.

Yeah. Lets look for players who strictly hit. Forget about offense. Not like tampa won the cup with killorn scoring 20+ goals in the regular season and 10 points in the playoffs. Or Gourde scoring 7 goals and getting 14 points in the playoffs. Or coleman scoring 13 points. So who is your ideal FA target for pittsburgh
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 46
GM67
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 316
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Why is everyone signing in Pittsburgh?

Because it's the BEST Hockey team in the world bra!
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 47
GM67
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 316
Actually I like this signing because he's big at 6'4" inches tall and he scores shorthanded and it ONLY cost us league minimum. Former first round draft pick and he should fit in with our typical smaller forwards.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 48
Banni
Yeah. Lets look for players who strictly hit. Forget about offense. Not like tampa won the cup with killorn scoring 20+ goals in the regular season and 10 points in the playoffs. Or Gourde scoring 7 goals and getting 14 points in the playoffs. Or coleman scoring 13 points. So who is your ideal FA target for pittsburgh

sure thing.
thanks for proving my point back hole guy.
ZAR Blueger Tanev......lots of hits, lots of shut down play. Looked great.

As I said.
Lets find more of that

Not more Bjugstads 6'4 wimps.

Thanks for playing.
9 oct. 2020 à 15 h 49
Banni
sure thing.

As I said.
Lets find more of that

Thanks for playing.

Again, who did you want them to sign in FA? Im still waiting for an answer...
9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 50
Banni
sure thing.

As I said.
Lets find more of that

Thanks for playing.

Oh no Pittsburgh missed out on a great opportunity to sign zac rinaldo. He wouldve been perfect for Pittsburgh since he only scored 18 career goals but has over 1200 hits! Maybe they can trade for lucic since according to you, pittsburgh needs to ignore offense in their bottom 6 and just focus on hitting people. Nobody fits that role better than lucic!
9 oct. 2020 à 20 h 55
Banni
Oh no Pittsburgh missed out on a great opportunity to sign zac rinaldo. He wouldve been perfect for Pittsburgh since he only scored 18 career goals but has over 1200 hits! Maybe they can trade for lucic since according to you, pittsburgh needs to ignore offense in their bottom 6 and just focus on hitting people. Nobody fits that role better than lucic!

like I said, that's all you can see. He hits, must be horrible at hockey.

I think cable has a figure skating channel, you should get it. You'll like it more.
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 0
Banni

I think cable has a figure skating channel, you should get it. You'll like it more.

Nope. Never said that at all. I said you cant have a entire bottom 6 that only hits and cant score. You need 3 scoring lines. Your asinine comments continue and you love putting words into my mouth, which ruins any sort of credibility you have. LETS GO AFTER RINALDO LUCIC REAVES KOMAROV!!!!. Who needs offense when you can just hit people!
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 1
Banni

@mhockey91 this guy is crying because the pens signed mark jankowski to a 1 year league min contract tears of joy
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 5
Banni
Nope. Never said that at all. I said you cant have a entire bottom 6 that only hits and cant score. You need 3 scoring lines. Your asinine comments continue and you love putting words into my mouth, which ruins any sort of credibility you have. LETS GO AFTER RINALDO LUCIC REAVES KOMAROV!!!!. Who needs offense when you can just hit people!

so who's your favorite figure skater?
Because honestly, I can't respect your imaginary arguments where I said the players should only hit. And your idea that player who hit only hit. Or this idea that teams win with bottom 6 players that lay 14 hits a season.
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 10
Banni
so who's your favorite figure skater?
Because honestly, I can't respect your imaginary arguments where I said the players should only hit. And your idea that player who hit only hit. Or this idea that teams win with bottom 6 players that lay 14 hits a season.

You are the one making up imaginary arguments lmao tears of joy you are by far the dumbest person on this site. I clearly said there needs to be 3 scoring lines, and the 3rd line also needs to be responsible defensively. You have said nothing other than the bottom 6 should be physical and tough to play against. I brought up the fact the 4th line is a good checking line, and have limited offensive upside. Did I say that line sucks or those player suck? No. Again, you make things up and look foolish for it. Its so easy to make you look like a complete moron tears of joy By the way, the pens won with kessel on the 3rd line...... who had less than 14 hits. So again, you are wrong lmao lmao lmao lmao
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 18
Banni
You are the one making up imaginary arguments lmao tears of joy you are by far the dumbest person on this site. I clearly said there needs to be 3 scoring lines, and the 3rd line also needs to be responsible defensively. You have said nothing other than the bottom 6 should be physical and tough to play against. I brought up the fact the 4th line is a good checking line, and have limited offensive upside. Did I say that line sucks or those player suck? No. Again, you make things up and look foolish for it. Its so easy to make you look like a complete moron tears of joy

you are having a total meltdown trying to defend a 6'4 guy who the media is already trying to pass off as "will bring some size to the bottom 6" when he doesn't hit anything.
You just can't let go the fact you are wrong. That 14 hits a year off a 3rd liner is not helping you win hockey games. You just can't seem to get that.
It has nothing to do with any of this other imaginary argument you have going on in your head. Where it is living rent free.
You just can't access the reality that you do actually have to go out there and pressure other teams, lay a forecheck, clear them out the zone, make them pay for trying to be in it. etc.....
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 21
Banni
you are having a total meltdown trying to defend a 6'4 guy who the media is already trying to pass off as "will bring some size to the bottom 6" when he doesn't hit anything.
You just can't let go the fact you are wrong. That 14 hits a year off a 3rd liner is not helping you win hockey games. You just can't seem to get that.
It has nothing to do with any of this other imaginary argument you have going on in your head. Where it is living rent free.
You just can't access the reality that you do actually have to go out there and pressure other teams, lay a forecheck, clear them out the zone, make them pay for trying to be in it. etc.....

You are the one crying about a league minimum contract, not me tears of joy "That 14 hits a year off a 3rd liner is not helping you win hockey games" Kessel had less than that when they won the cup, so that statement is wrong by you. Bonino had 22 hits during the 1st cup in the regular season, so that statement is wrong by you. Again, you are stupid and should just stop at this point.
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 28
Banni
You are the one crying about a league minimum contract, not me tears of joy "That 14 hits a year off a 3rd liner is not helping you win hockey games" Kessel had less than that when they won the cup, so that statement is wrong by you. Bonino had 22 hits during the 1st cup in the regular season, so that statement is wrong by you. Again, you are stupid and should just stop at this point.

kessel was never meant to be a 3rd liner. The only reason he was put there is because he refused to play defense.
And you are talking about a totally different time in hockey. The game has changed if you didn't notice. They use to be sooooo much faster than all the other teams. They are not any more. That is over. Gone. completely erased. So stop clutching on to it. The whole league is younger and faster now. You aren't going to get away with that.

The game has changed. You're over here living in the past.
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 29
Banni
kessel was never meant to be a 3rd liner. The only reason he was put there is because he refused to play defense.
And you are talking about a totally different time in hockey. The game has changed if you didn't notice. They use to be sooooo much faster than all the other teams. They are not any more. That is over. Gone. completely erased. So stop clutching on to it. The whole league is younger and faster now. You aren't going to get away with that.

The game has changed. You're over here living in the past.

Ok then. So who was your #1 FA target this offseason?
9 oct. 2020 à 21 h 34
Banni
Ok then. So who was your #1 FA target this offseason?

They need a center. Haula, Wallmark or Wennberg were probably their best options. Because they have no cap, and not much to choose from. But they need someone who can take a faceoff.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage