SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Corey Crawford

8 oct. 2020 à 13 h 25
Chewbacca88
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 114
I am absolutely heart broken by this. Corey Crawford is a Hall of Fame Franchise goalie. 2 stanley cups and a Jennings. Absolute stud out there. What a stupid frickin move by Stan Bowman. He's turning into the freaking Ottawa senators. "oh you wanna get paid what you deserve? Screw you, mfer! Get the hell out of Chicago"
8 oct. 2020 à 13 h 27
In Connor We Trust
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,080
Kubs and Strome is a bigger Priority
8 oct. 2020 à 13 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Chewbacca88
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Quoting: Beetlejuice
Kubs and Strome is a bigger Priority

I bet they won't get resigne. But if they do, Bowman trades them to bring back Marian Hossa's contract or some nice 5th round picks
11 oct. 2020 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: CrazyK04
I am absolutely heart broken by this. Corey Crawford is a Hall of Fame Franchise goalie. 2 stanley cups and a Jennings. Absolute stud out there. What a stupid frickin move by Stan Bowman. He's turning into the freaking Ottawa senators. "oh you wanna get paid what you deserve? Screw you, mfer! Get the hell out of Chicago"

i agree not resigning crawford was huge mistake .. now all the 1a and 1b goalies are signed .. stuck with delia and subban .. from the looks of things only 3 maybe 4 left and those are all trades..
fleury . kemper. raanta . reimer.. not great options.. i can think of a way to make most of the fans happy .. seabrook .. 1st and beaudin , soderlund, lankinen . for kemper and oel. getting rid of seabrook is worth it . if he wont wave his nmc ship him to the minors til he does. kemper /delia much better tandem in goal. oel for 7 way better then seabrook for 4. beaudin and mitchell carbon copies of each other. one needs to be in this deal. soderlund nothing special, solves 3 problems. goalie seabrook = 2 problems. oel for the win. smith and shaw. bring in younger cheaper and healthier checkers/pests.
hawks back in the playoff mix.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage