W.Simmonds = 1 year at 1.5M$ AAV signed by TORONTO

A.Galchenyuk = 1 year at 1M$ AAV signed by SAN JOSE

T.Toffoli = 3 years at 5.5M$ AAV signed by OTTAWA

J.Markstrom = 5 years at 6.25M$ AAV signeg by CALGARY

A.DuClair = 3 years at 3.8M$ AAV signed by LOS ANGELES

E.Gustafsson = 2 years at 4.3M$ AAV signed by WINNIPEG

S.Vatanen = 3 years at 4M$ AAV signed by DETROIT

Debate
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
18100 000 000 $85 325 000 $0 $0 $14 675 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Hall, Taylor
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
Galchenyuk, Alex
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
Dadonov, Evgeni
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
Hoffman, Mike
7 125 000 $7 125 000 $
Toffoli, Tyler
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DuClair, Antony
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
Ryan, Bobby
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
Granlund, Mikael
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
Simmonds, Wayne
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Pietrangelo, Alex
9 200 000 $9 200 000 $
Holtby, Brayden
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
Krug, Torey
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
Lundqvist, Henrik
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
Barrie, Tyson
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
Markstrom, Jakob
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
Schultz, Justin
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
Gustafsson, Erik
4 300 000 $4 300 000 $
Vatanen, Sami
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 oct. 2020 à 10 h 3
Best gm
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 303
I hope Montreal are on Duclair or Anthanasiou for LW
8 oct. 2020 à 10 h 5
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 976
I'm actually shocked about everyone's prediction that Lundqvist will earn 1m or just under that. How has he not been better than most FA goalies? Even if he's dropped off a bit from his own high standards?

Toffoli will get more years, I'd be surprised of Florida decided to spend another huge contract on RHD where they have Ekblad and Strålman earning a combined 13m, and also Weagar etc. on top of that.
8 oct. 2020 à 10 h 11
Canes Baby
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,250
Cant see Florida making a big signing
8 oct. 2020 à 10 h 13
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,442
Quoting: CLR

Agreed for Duclair. Not sure about Athanasiou though, he'd be Julien's nightmare.
CLR a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 138
Quoting: SevenLeg
Agreed for Duclair. Not sure about Athanasiou though, he'd be Julien's nightmare.

Can't see MTL being in on DuClair, since they already have their top 6 at LW in Tatar & Drouin plus Lehkonen, Byron, Poehling...I don't see them going that road. Not saying he's not good or worth it, just that it wouldn't be a wise decision, considering their depth.
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 9
Best gm
Quoting: JP_knows_it_all
Can't see MTL being in on DuClair, since they already have their top 6 at LW in Tatar & Drouin plus Lehkonen, Byron, Poehling...I don't see them going that road. Not saying he's not good or worth it, just that it wouldn't be a wise decision, considering their depth.

Poehling is not nhl ready . Byron and Lekh are good players but 4th liners. So we need a top 9 LW considering we only have Tatar and Drouin. Considering we need 4lines to roll because we have no superstar , we indeed need a LW to play on the 2nd or 3rd line (depending where we slot Drouin)
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MelonVK
I'm actually shocked about everyone's prediction that Lundqvist will earn 1m or just under that. How has he not been better than most FA goalies? Even if he's dropped off a bit from his own high standards?

Toffoli will get more years, I'd be surprised of Florida decided to spend another huge contract on RHD where they have Ekblad and Strålman earning a combined 13m, and also Weagar etc. on top of that.

Lundqvist juste got bought out. No one is saying he's "worth" 1M$ a year (at least, I hope!), but it's what he'll accept since he still wants to play and still wants to win (that,s what he tweeted the next day he got bought out). If he want to win, there's no way he makes more than 1M$ this season. No competing team will offer him more. And frankly, at this stage of his career, having already earned 100M$ in NHL salary + all the advertisement money he made (probably at least the same amount as playing in the NHL), he's not looking to get paid. He wants a cup. PERIOD. He's already making 1.5M$ this season and the next, so add 1M$ to each year and I'm pretty sure he'll be OK with that wink

For Toffoli, his inconsistency will hurt him a bit, trying to get that bigger AAV, imho. Also worth noting, in a "2-3 years of flat cap" world, teams will be reluctant to hand out bigger payday than players are worth.

For FLORIDA, I'm with you on that one, but can't see where Pietrangelo could fit...Stralman could be bought out...we'll see! Where else you think he could realisticaly sign?
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 24
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 976
Lundqvist juste got bought out. No one is saying he's "worth" 1M$ a year (at least, I hope!), but it's what he'll accept since he still wants to play and still wants to win (that,s what he tweeted the next day he got bought out). If he want to win, there's no way he makes more than 1M$ this season. No competing team will offer him more. And frankly, at this stage of his career, having already earned 100M$ in NHL salary + all the advertisement money he made (probably at least the same amount as playing in the NHL), he's not looking to get paid. He wants a cup. PERIOD. He's already making 1.5M$ this season and the next, so add 1M$ to each year and I'm pretty sure he'll be OK with that wink

For Toffoli, his inconsistency will hurt him a bit, trying to get that bigger AAV, imho. Also worth noting, in a "2-3 years of flat cap" world, teams will be reluctant to hand out bigger payday than players are worth.

For FLORIDA, I'm with you on that one, but can't see where Pietrangelo could fit...Stralman could be bought out...we'll see! Where else you think he could realisticaly sign?

I think a smart team like Colorado could send Grubauer for a 2nd and sign Lundqvist for 2m. Or maybe Dallas if Khudobin doesn't sign? Seems King-compatible. I assume you agree too that being bought out has much more to do with situation - cap hit and the team trying to pivot this season in particular, while also having two other competent goalies rather than being an indication of playing level.

I'm not saying I would pay that much for Toffoli necessarily, (not that I wouldn't either) but I think it depends on if Vancouver can clear the space and who's competing for the sugnature I guess.

I don't know about Pietro... I'm thinking Calgary? But I'm also assuming they'd have to overpay. I'm super scared Boston is thinking about it when they're talking about trading Carlo. Is Philly close to having space without Niskanen? Other than that I agree its a tough fit unless say Pittsburgh does something crazy (which they very well could)
JP_knows_it_all a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Poehling is not nhl ready . Byron and Lekh are good players but 4th liners. So we need a top 9 LW considering we only have Tatar and Drouin. Considering we need 4lines to roll because we have no superstar , we indeed need a LW to play on the 2nd or 3rd line (depending where we slot Drouin)

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia
Byron-Evans-Weal

Indeed, I'd be okay pushing Lehkonen on the 4th (LW or RW, both Byron & Lehkonen play both sides), hence pushing Weal out of the line-up. That's fine, but there won't be lots of $$ remaining. for that 3rd line LW.

Anderson will get around 3-4 years at 3.5-3.7M$ AAV (let's assume 3.5M$). Habs have 10.86M$ of cap space with 18 players. So that's not 7.36M$ with 19 players. Switch Evans UP and Romanov down (he'll start in the AHL), that's + 0.144M$ so 7.5M$. Then, Mete will sign for 2 years at around 1.4M$, which makes it 6.1M$ with 20 players (still need 3). Add a guy like Hudon at 0,7M$ and C.Fleury at 0.77M$ : You'll have 4.6M$ of cap space with 22 players.

That LW would need to be in the 3 to 3.5M$ AAV range. Pretty sure that's what Dorion offered DuClair (he offered him a substential raise from 1.65M$...double? so 3.3M$ AAV?). He'll ask for more. Also, remember they'll have to re-up Gally, Tuna, KK & Danault at the end of the year AND Suzuki + Romanov at the end of the year after that. I think they'll keep the 4.63M$ of cap space, just to make sure they can sign everyone next summer (or should I say next fall?). If only to add a piece at the deadline or eat salary for a year and recoup assets at the same time.
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 37
Best gm
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia
Byron-Evans-Weal

Indeed, I'd be okay pushing Lehkonen on the 4th (LW or RW, both Byron & Lehkonen play both sides), hence pushing Weal out of the line-up. That's fine, but there won't be lots of $$ remaining. for that 3rd line LW.

Anderson will get around 3-4 years at 3.5-3.7M$ AAV (let's assume 3.5M$). Habs have 10.86M$ of cap space with 18 players. So that's not 7.36M$ with 19 players. Switch Evans UP and Romanov down (he'll start in the AHL), that's + 0.144M$ so 7.5M$. Then, Mete will sign for 2 years at around 1.4M$, which makes it 6.1M$ with 20 players (still need 3). Add a guy like Hudon at 0,7M$ and C.Fleury at 0.77M$ : You'll have 4.6M$ of cap space with 22 players.

That LW would need to be in the 3 to 3.5M$ AAV range. Pretty sure that's what Dorion offered DuClair (he offered him a substential raise from 1.65M$...double? so 3.3M$ AAV?). He'll ask for more. Also, remember they'll have to re-up Gally, Tuna, KK & Danault at the end of the year AND Suzuki + Romanov at the end of the year after that. I think they'll keep the 4.63M$ of cap space, just to make sure they can sign everyone next summer (or should I say next fall?). If only to add a piece at the deadline or eat salary for a year and recoup assets at the same time.

If we don’t find a LW for 3-3,5m$, our offense will be worst than last year , because DOmi brings more offense than Anderson .
We absolutely need help on top LW. I don’t care that’s it’s gonna be tougher to resign everyone next year. Bergevin made all short term moves this offseason (Allen, Edmundson, buying out Alzner). So , he has to continue in that way by completing the lineup with a capable top 9 LW like Duclair , Anthanasiou or graig smith
8 oct. 2020 à 19 h 51
Démarrer sujet
If we don’t find a LW for 3-3,5m$, our offense will be worst than last year , because DOmi brings more offense than Anderson .
We absolutely need help on top LW. I don’t care that’s it’s gonna be tougher to resign everyone next year. Bergevin made all short term moves this offseason (Allen, Edmundson, buying out Alzner). So , he has to continue in that way by completing the lineup with a capable top 9 LW like Duclair , Anthanasiou or graig smith

There goes the money to sign that LW...5.5M$ AAV!?!? WTF??? These days, a 1 goal injury plague season can take you pretty far! smh
8 oct. 2020 à 19 h 54
Best gm
There goes the money to sign that LW...5.5M$ AAV!?!? WTF??? These days, a 1 goal injury plague season can take you pretty far! smh

It’s indeed gonna be tough now lol. This contract is surprising to say the least

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage