Forums/Armchair-GM

Tampa Detroit dream trade

Créé par: BOLTLOVER1
Équipe: 2020-21 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 8 oct. 2020
Publié: 8 oct. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Detroit desperately needs veteran leadership for next couple years .. Stamkos and Yzermen like P&J .. Stamkos still good and great PP while TJ is 2nd/3rd liner that could be sent to Seattle after 1 year if it doesn't work out

For Tampa .. this solves all cap issues.. frees up 70M for Point,Serg,Cirelli and Coleman

For Detroit it is investment on recent drafts .. there is HUGE risk Detroit turns into Ottawa without leadership.. last year was a disgrace
Transactions
TBL
  1. Bertuzzi, Tyler [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
Could be a Mantha also.. Stamkos still a good player and TJ a 2nd liner on Detroit
DET
  1. Johnson, Tyler
  2. Stamkos, Steven
Détails additionnels:
Tampa loses nothing in ice and Hedmen gets the C ..
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de DET
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de NJD
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1481 500 000 $63 404 166 $0 $0 $18 095 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 20
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Detroit passes, BriseBois isn't in position to get a young 25 year old top line LW like Tyler Bertuzzi and 2 2nds for Stamkos and Johnson neither help Detroit's rebuild Stamko is 30 and has health issues and Johnson is 30 and has been trending down here of late. No thanks keep them both and far away from Detroit.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 23
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,424
Next time a fan complains about a player holding out for more money, or for leaving in UFA or anything, remember this type of fan exists.

"We lose nothing on the ice" as he trades his captain who took a massive paycut to stay in tampa, was on a 95 point pace before his injury (after scoring 98 points the year before and being on a 90 point pace the year before that and 96 point pace the year before that) and who gutted it out to just be a part of the play off race.

loyalty with many fans is one sided.
Book_Hockey, tharrell et BStinson a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 29
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 358
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Next time a fan complains about a player holding out for more money, or for leaving in UFA or anything, remember this type of fan exists.

"We lose nothing on the ice" as he trades his captain who took a massive paycut to stay in tampa, was on a 95 point pace before his injury (after scoring 98 points the year before and being on a 90 point pace the year before that and 96 point pace the year before that) and who gutted it out to just be a part of the play off race.

LOL .. Tampa was most dominant Cup winner in decades without Stamkos ..that a FACT .. get over it Junior and skip the high school stuff .. he still good but just luxury now as 5th or 6th best player .. and 50M contract total is negative
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 31
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
LOL .. Tampa was most dominant Cup winner without Stamkos ..that a FACT .. get over it .. he still good but just luxury now as 5th or 6th best player ..

I'm not a lightning fan.

Just saying, fans demand loyalty in all ways and then spit in your face whenever they want.

I'm talking about how you treat Stamkos, how leafs fans treat Marner for having the audacity to get a player friendly contract.

It is what it is, but its revealing about the type of fan you are.
Book_Hockey et redw1n9s a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 35
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
I'm not a lightning fan.

Just saying, fans demand loyalty in all ways and then spit in your face whenever they want.

I'm talking about how you treat Stamkos, how leafs fans treat Marner for having the audacity to get a player friendly contract.

I care about a team winning more than any one player .. that high school fanboy stuff .. short and long term winning .. and moving on for veteran high cost players is a MUST .. see Belicheck and Patriots as prime example and Tampa won this year because of 5 new players in top 18 .. if Tampa doesn't do moves like this and loses Killorn Coleman Goodrow etc .. back to losing
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 37
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 750
I'm not a lightning fan.

It's the classic Armchair GM fan, who immediately turns to "how can we improve the team?" after winning the Stanley Cup. Relax dude, it's not the serious, enjoy the win. Stamkos will come back healthy next year and you guys will be contenders once again.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 38
I care about a team winning more than any one player .. that high school fanboy stuff .. short and long term winning .. and moving on for veteran high cost players is a MUST .. see Belicheck and Patriots as prime example and Tampa won this year because of 5 new players in top 18 .. if Tampa doesn't do moves like this and loses Killorn Coleman Goodrow etc .. back to losing

Yea, I get it, now lets see how you act if Cirelli, Sergachev or Cernak don't take low ball offers, or one of your guys won't waive a NMC. lets see if you don't act like a "high school fanboy"
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 38
Quoting: Book_Hockey
It's the classic Armchair GM fan, who immediately turns to "how can we improve the team?" after winning the Stanley Cup. Relax dude, it's not the serious, enjoy the win. Stamkos will come back healthy next year and you guys will be contenders once again.

I'm not a Tampa Fan.

I'm pointing out how crappy fans treat players and how quickly they turn on them. while demanding absolute loyalty from them.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 40
redw1n9s
Rejoint: mars 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 572
Hard, hard, hard pass
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 42
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,251
2 30 year old guys isn't my dream. If they sent 2 2nds and bert to tampa it better be sergachev or cirelli coming back in the package
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 43
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Detroit fans .. who is your leader and going to change the culture of utter failure? .. seriously who has won any playoff games.. who will set examples for the 127 draft picks you had? .. if it ain't Stamkos .. get someone quick or you Ottawa
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 44
Quoting: Jfstompers
2 30 year old guys isn't my dream. If they sent 2 2nds and bert to tampa it better be sergachev or cirelli coming back in the package

I understand not wanting to do this trade,

but tyler bertuzzi and 2 2nds do not get you either of those players, not by a long shot.

Also, as far as Stamkos and Johnson's age,

Larkin is already 24, Mantha is already 26, Bertuzzi is already 25.

you guys are in a tough spot from a rebuild perspective because 2 of those guys are about to get paid, another one soon and you are nowhere. do you build around their window, or do you blow it all up?
BOLTLOVER1 a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 45
Detroit fans .. who is your leader and going to change the culture of utter failure? .. seriously who has won any playoff games.. who will set examples for the 127 draft picks you had? .. if it ain't Stamkos .. get someone quick or you Ottawa

He says, after bragging about not needing stamkos to dominate the playoffs.
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 49
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
He says, after bragging about not needing stamkos to dominate the playoffs.

What is wrong with you .. Tampa does NOT need Stamkos on ice and his contract risks losing younger valuable players.. doesnt mean he worthless .. same as Serg .. he would be MORE valuable on another team than on Tampa because of Hedmen and Mc Donough ... people here don't act like a GM but as a fan ..
8 oct. 2020 à 8 h 50
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Boy I see I am needed back here to educate the youth.
.cool
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 6
Boy I see I am needed back here to educate the youth.
.cool

My points have sailed well above your head.

I am saying fans are hypocrites and dont actually care about the players they demand everything of. Full stop
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 8
Buffbry
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,351
Wings pass, this isn't close
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 20
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 750
I'm not a Tampa Fan.

I'm pointing out how crappy fans treat players and how quickly they turn on them. while demanding absolute loyalty from them.

I apologize, my comment was in reference to the other guy, not you
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 25
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Quoting: Book_Hockey
I apologize, my comment was in reference to the other guy, not you

No worries.. have great day ..
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 246
Modifié 8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 58
I would have loved this deal 2 or 3 years ago but with Detroit in a full rebuild it doesn't help us in 3 or 4 years when we will be looking to compete. If Detroit could flip those guys for some more assets and picks then sure but I don't think they are looking to add a few guys who won't be in their prime when the Wings are ready to compete. If the Wings are looking for veteran leadership go sign a few low price vets to show the young guys the way.

Also I am thinking Tampa can get more from other teams would could actually use Stamkos, Colorado comes to mind.
BOLTLOVER1 a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 9 h 50
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Quoting: rednwhite
I would have loved this deal 2 or 3 years ago but with Detroit in a full rebuild it doesn't help us in 3 or 4 years when we will be looking to compete. If Detroit could flip those guys for some more assets and picks then sure but I don't think they are looking to add a few guys who won't be in their prime when the Wings are ready to compete If the Wings are looking for Veteran leadership go sign a few low price vets to show the young guys the way.

Also I am thinking Tampa can get more from other teams would could actually use Stamkos, Colorado comes to mind.

Fair points .. finally .. lol
rednwhite a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 18 h 40
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 551
Tampa isn't interested in moving their Captain, nor is he interested in leaving Tampa. Some people on here and other sites act like just because Tampa won it this year without him that they'll just sail on easily without what he brings. Lol, near 100 point pace the last two years, but sure, just the "5th or 6th best player" on the team, give me a break. Yes, his injuries have been unfortunate in regards to timing, but they aren't the type that you really worry will become nagging or recurring down the line. I also see that the posters who say Stammer isn't needed must have a crystal ball that shows them that the Lightning won't suffer any other injuries during the stretch run and thus really need Stamkos even more. Brisebois would never make this trade, and Stamkos isn't going anywhere unless he wants to leave, which by all accounts he does not.
8 oct. 2020 à 18 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13

As a TB fan who lives in Tampa, I can confirm this type of reetard thinking is the minority at least.
8 oct. 2020 à 18 h 47
Démarrer sujet
BOLT LOVER
Quoting: tharrell
As a TB fan who lives in Tampa, I can confirm this type of reetard thinking is the minority at least.

LOL .. nice spelling..
8 oct. 2020 à 18 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
LOL .. nice spelling..

I have to spell it wrong or it turns it gets automatically censored idiot

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option